Blade Art Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Go on then and level up its somewhere on floor 25...though its hidden pretty well since I couldn't find it in the beta" He looked at the man. "I'm going to make sure shes alright before going onward to the dungeon.

Myst had jumped, nearly out of her skin when Naegi had started to yell. She blinked again and licked her lips before a wry smile spread over her face. She kept mute as someone else joined them. And she waited for Naegi to answer him before she spoke up.

I'm fine, and leveling up sounds like a good idea." She answered, again, that weird feeling came back, just like when she reached for the mirror. She was still in shock, but she could be useful while she was somewhat calm. She wasn't sure if she'd be any good when the panic set in. "Does this game have a party system to it? We could go out together and watch each others backs." She smiled, a false looking expression.

"It does have a party system to it here" He opened his menu and after a few moments he sent a party invite to Myst. "There" He smiled and took his hood off. "Come on the dungeon boss is level 10 and uses a weapon that inflicts poison so its best to fight it at level nine or higher if possible" He said

Crom began to shake. Was he really going to be stuck? Will he die here? Away from everyone he loves? He forms his shaking hands into fists. Fists of hate and rage. "SKY GUY! I KNOW YOUR WATCHING! SO LISTEN WELL! I'M GONNA BEAT THIS GAME AND THEN I'M GOING TO KICK YOUR ASS!"
Crom takes a deep breath. He needed to get that out of his system. At that moment a purple eyed elf approached him.
"What? Oh a team.... Yea.... That's not a bad idea Mr. Strider."
Still standing on the fountain wall, Crom scans the area. He's played MMOs for years and he knows a good player. From a bad one. Suddenly he spots a few people standing around each other, they seem to be forming a group.
"There!" He points. "We should group with them. They seem to be able to handle themselves."

As the gladiator agreed to the team-up he looked around for something and then pointed and said "There! We should group with them. They seem to be able to handle themselves." Strider looked where the gladiator pointed and saw some other players. He started to walk and then stopped and turned back around and said politely "Oh and by the way its not Mr. Strider its just Strider and may I have your name my rather large and intimidating friend?"

A slight smile crosses his face. "Crom. Just Crom."

Strider bowed "Its nice to meet you Crom." he raised "shal we?" he raised his hand to the other players "oh by the way what level are you so I can know how easy or hard it is to level up."

"I did some solo boar killing for a couple hours. Almost level 7. But I imagine its easier to level as a group."

Strider began walking with Crom "you want to know the bad thing about this besides that we cant log out or that if we die we DIE... I just started gameing again and now I forcefully cant stop and now heres the funny thing we can actually use the excuse we cant stop" Strider busted out laughing at the irony

"Right now I'm at level 6 what about you two" He asked Must and the one who they just met.

Xegilin looked behind at Naegi, "Level 6." He said calmly, "Sorry if that's not good enough for you."

No need to worry we will all level up soon to fight the boss" Naegi smiled as he said that

Myst went ahead and accepted the party invite, leaving the guys to talk for a moment once again. She wasn't a big talker in real life either.
"I just hit level seven on that last boar we killed." She told Naegi before she glanced at the new guy. "I'm Myst, by the way, pleasure to meet your acquaintance." She flashed another near fake smile, it was the best she could do at this point. The girl threw her braid back over her shoulder. "So do we just grin for awhile then?" She asked.

Stormi was shocked. She placed a hand on her head, imagining her mom taking the helmet off. The thought scared her. She didn't want to die. Not like this. Stormi hoped that those in the real world were being informed somehow of the situation. She held back tears.

"This is unreal," Stormi muttered to herself. She turned to Apollo. "What should we do? Try and beat the game?"

"Well I'm going to go fight and lvl up a bit more" He went back out into the field

He smiled a little bit, "Hello Myst, name's Xegilin." He smiled a little bit, "Anyways ..." he smiled softly and continued to fight, leveling up.

Raiden had been heading toward Crom, but some elf-eared guy got to him first and the pair went off toward another group. That stopped Raiden in his tracks for a moment. He felt like he was being left behind, which wasn't a good feeling at all. In fact, it made him feel very sad.

He looked over at the group that was forming a party, and he jogged over to them. It seemed like they were already leaving, though...

"Hey! Wait!" he called to them. Then realizing he probably would be ignored from just that call, he added, "Crom! Have you already forgotten about your offer to cook something for me?"

Kinda selfish of him to say in the wake of the news they just received, but he figured they could all use a touch of normal gaming before going out and trying not to die.

Crom looks around. "Raiden! There you are. I was hoping we would run into each other. We are forming a party, you know, so we don't die..... This is Strider."

"Got any room for me in this party?" Raiden asked, smiling at Crom. He felt a little less forgotten now. That was good.

To Strider, he said, "I'm Raiden. What's your fighting style?" He knew Crom's already.

Strider looked to where Crom was suddenly talking and saw a player who wore a dark purple shirt and Crom introduced Strider and then the other asked if there was any room in the party and introduced himself as Raiden and asked what my fighting style was so Strider bowed and said "Its a pleasure to meet you Raiden and I use my Katana & wakizashi" Strider moved his left arm up to move his cloak and showed the two swords "The Samurai are my favorite class of worrier" he smiled "and yes there is room, is there a party system"

Status
Not open for further replies.