Blade Art Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
"No ...this isnt right you should be able to log out when you are in town" He said as he closed the menu and saw people being teleported and they themselves were teleported to town square. "What the hell is going on"

Myst squeaked at the sudden teleportation. She turned and looked at Naegi.

"D-did you do that? Is that even allowed?" she asked before the large crowd around her sunk in. A blush spread over her cheeks. "uh, nevermind." She quickly turned away from the player beside her as she looked around the town square.

Xegilin wandered around the world, smiling a little at the sorrounding's, this world was truly a beautiful and amazing one, he breathed a soft breath of air, walking through the town of beggining's, he pulled out his blade as he decided to head outside, slashing at several boar's using's his sword skill's, the blade connecting to the boar's side, and killing it within a few quick slashe's and stab's, gaining some XP and money, he smiled a little, this was so cool, he was hit by a boar from behind, and fell on tyhe ground, he grunted a little before standing up, and running after it.

Apollo shook Storm's hand "My name is Jo-" Apollo Immediately stop his sentences and froze realizing he almost said his name. Embarrassed, his face turned red which to his surprise happened in game. "Err, my username is Apollo." He laughed "that embarrassing. But true, having friend is always a good thing."

Stormi smiled and was about to say more when she saw that she had been teleported. She looked around, confused. She hadn't done anything. She bit her lip, worried. Something was right.

She turned to Apollo wondering if he might have any idea on what might be happening. Something made her doubt it, but she wanted some kind of reassurance.

"Hey. What just happened?"

In a room there was a girl siting, and chilling, she looked at her computer as she placed her Oline versoin of DMC. it was an old game but she liked old games. they where fun. that was till she got that new game from her 'friend'. she throw down the controlre and sighed. the computer screen had the word 'Game Over' on it. she lost to the same boss 3 times but now she giving up. she looked over to that new game she got and then grabbed it and put it on and lied down. may as well get this over with.

she opened her eyes and looked at everyone around she was in the middle of twon people freacking out. did they firger out that you can't leave now. wow they are stupid. she smirked and started to walk off to find something to kill or do. she didn't mind staying it the world for a very long time. it just means she will be in a coma. thats all. she looked at her self. she looked like a female verson of dante but with longer hair. cool.

Crom walked along happily. "Man. I cant wait to try out this cooking system. I mean, How would it even..." At that moment Crom is teleported to the middle of town. "...Work?... Wait. What just happened?"
Crom looked around the large group of players. There worrying started to get to Crom. He checks his menu screen and finds no log out button. "What the...... Its a bug. Its gatta be a first day bug....."

((Just wondering if anyone here is in town square before I get this plot continued on))

Naegi kept looking around. "People are saying its a bug...hopefully they are right" He said

Xegilin appeared in town square along with the others, thousands of people freaking out, many people murmuring, "It's a bug." He looked around confused, "Whats going on?" He asked no ome in particular.

Noticing the fear spreading through the crowd Crom decides to take action. Finding a nearby table, Crom climb onto it.
"Attention Players!!!" He shouts. "There is nothing to worry about. This happened to me in other games before! It's just a release day bug! They are working on the problem now! No need to panic!"

Just as anyone could even agree the sky turned a crimson red color and a figure appeared. "Hello Players of Blade Art Online. As you already know the log out button is gone from your menu and there is a good reason for that. Since all of you have logged in I have made it so the only way to get out is to beat the game its self" Another person spoke up. "We can just take the NerveGear off" The person said. "That is something I was going to mention. If you or anyone on the outside world tries to force the helmet off it will trigger a signal that will fry your brain with microwave signals" The man made a screen appears showing that a few people have already died. "Sadly some have already had this happen to others"

Naegi looked in horror. "Why the hell would you do this" He called out but was ignored. "You may have also noticed a mirror in you inventory if you haven't please check and take it out" Many people have taken out the mirror including Naegi. Looking into the mirror he noticed he looked like he was in real life but no one could really tell since he always wore a hood.

Strider rezed in in the middle of the confusion the sky was red "well this wasn't on the cover" he said. He saw a player in a black cloke and asked "hey whats happing?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Crom looks into the mirror. With a flash his face changes slightly. He still looks almost identical to his character only with a beard.
"Hey! Sky dude!" He waves his hands in the air. "Who the hell do you think you are!?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Raiden was stunned by the sudden teleport, finding himself in the Town of Beginnings along with quite a few other players. He looked around for Crom, spotting him pretty quickly. He had made a bit of a spectacle, after all.

Without hesitation, he hurried toward him. But then that guy appeared in the sky, telling the players in no uncertain terms that they either had to beat the game, or they'd end up dead. That was just lovely.

Raiden took out his mirror and looked in it, practically nothing changing about his appearance. He designed his avatar to look as close to himself as possible, after all. He liked feeling like it was really him doing all of this stuff. Now it seemed it was. If he got killed in here, he'd really die...

This was some heavy stuff.

"Now I bid you farewell" The figure disappeared. Naegi turned and looked around and people started panicking. "Come on we need to get out of here" He said grabbing Myst and got her out of all the chaos

Xegilin watched in horror, listening to the man's words, a frown on his face, he pulled his mirror out and saw his actual face, he cursed a little bit, this wasn't just a game amymore, he watched as people freaked out, he needed to get out, and get to the feilds again.

Myst stood still and just blinked as her mind slowly absorbed the mans words. She blinked again. Somewhere in the back of her mind she realized that she may be going into shock. As it was, she was pretty sure blinking was not the proper response for the information she, and everyone else in game, had just received. Therefore, as she was not reacting correctly, she could assume she was in shock. Another blink happened. Yep, defiantly shock. Her hands felt sluggish, they moved weird, as if she where another person watching another's move. But even with the weird feeling, they pulled out the mirror and as she looked in it, her own face appeared, and her body grew to accommodate her actual real life appearance. Her hair darkened even further and so did her eyes.

"Well, so much for designing the character." She mumbled to herself.

Strider didn't need to ask what was going on for a man appeared saying the log out button was disabled and if they didn't beat the game they would die, then the guy told everyone to get a mirror out of our inventory and look at it, so Strider took it out and looked at it. It showed himself with the NerveGear on, who the hell dose this guy think he is? thought Strider putting the mirror back in his inventory and bringing his menu up to log out but he was right the log out button saw gone "OH COME ON! I just get back into gameing AND THIS HAPPENS!" He said furiously
Strider left the player in the cloak cause he was wineing about how he wanted to go home and looked around for someone different and saw a player who looked like a Roman gladiator with an axe & shield "Well if that don't beat all, I mite as well introduce my self" he walked over to the gladiator Pulling his hood off revealing his purple eyes, long frost blond hair and long elf ears "the names Strider. I guess we're going to be here a wile so i thought i'd look for a partner. what do you say?" Asked Strider, the gladiator was huge at the lest a good foot taller than he was.

"Hey..Myst are you okay" He asked her. "Please be okay" He got her out of town square but he himself was sad. "Stuck till the game is beaten...WHAT THE HELL" He yelled out as he was angry. "I can't believe this...is that even possible, to trap others in a game and if they die they die for real..."

Xegilin was passing by Myst and Naegi, he heard him screaming, and looked behind at them, he nodded a little bit though, looking at them, "Very ..." he said a bit sadly, tapping the top of his head, "It's not legal ... but it's very easy to trap us ..." he looked off in the distance, scoffing a little bit, "Don't know about you ... but I plan on leveling up and going to the boss." He looked toward the distance, and continued walking.

Status
Not open for further replies.