Blade Art Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
He raised his brow at striders tone. " it seems like you don't want to do that duel in the future.. " he said as he smirked lightly, he placed his hands in his pockets as he yawned lightly as he then scratched the back of his head looking around.

Hearing storm's voice, Apollo tried to compose himself though a few chuckles escaped. "Yeah, well sorta." said Apollo. He stood up, dusted himself off, and continued. "It just... ha well it doesn't seem real. Life and Death game, that is something out of a TV show or a book, not an actual event!" Apollo realizes he was beginning to rant. But ranting is not going to be very much help. Apollo now had a serious expression. He sighed, "This is a 'game' so I am going to the field to get some materials to forge."

Myst had been trailing her party mate at a slow pace, often enough waiting for monsters to respawn. So leveling was slower for her than it was for he it seemed. The long haired girl nearly jumped out of her skin when the message alert popped up while she was fighting. A squeak escaped her lips followed by a narrow dodge of an attack. A few hits and one special move later, the girl went about opening up the message from Naegi. She glanced around, she couldn't see either of the guys around her.

"Great, how do I get to said dungeon?" She muttered to herself as she checked her level and inventory.

Stormi nodded. She agreed. It didn't really feel real. A part of her thought that she would just wake up as if it were a nightmare. What kind of people get trapped in a game where they could possibly die in real life from it? It sounded like pure fantasy.

"More like pure bullshit," Stormi muttered to herself, shaking her head. This wasn't going to be easy. She nodded though at what Apollo said. "I'll come with you. It's better to not be alone." She didn't want to leave Apollo again anymore than she wanted to be alone. It was going to be hard to adjust to the new reality and it would be easier if she wasn't by herself. She just hoped that Apollo wouldn't mind the company.

Myst had been trailing her party mate at a slow pace, often enough waiting for monsters to respawn. So leveling was slower for her than it was for he it seemed. The long haired girl nearly jumped out of her skin when the message alert popped up while she was fighting. A squeak escaped her lips followed by a narrow dodge of an attack. A few hits and one special move later, the girl went about opening up the message from Naegi. She glanced around, she couldn't see either of the guys around her.

"Great, how do I get to said dungeon?" She muttered to herself as she checked her level and inventory.
Naegi sent directions to both his mates so they could get to to the dungeon. He also told them about the switch function that allows a quick switch to let other party members help but only work against the boss on every 25th floor boss

Myst received the information and hastened to where her teammate was, fighting monsters as they came at her. She was getting better at this, if she could say so herself. She'd even thought of a pretty good strategy to start using. Or, well, it'd be a good one as long as the monsters couldn't climb.

Apollo realized that Storm was going to follow him even if he rejected the offer. Though he did not mind the company but was scared she would die because of his mistake. He sigh at the thought and agreed. "Two things before we go. One lets form a party, Two don't die! And three do you know where the dungeon is?"

Stormi almost blurted out that that was three things and not two, but did it really matter? She looked at him though with a questioning look. She had not expected him to care about her wellbeing. It was...nice. A little odd and offending, but it felt nice to be cared about.

"I will be sure not to die, but you have to promise me you won't die either," Stormi said. "And yeah let's. I do know where it is as well." She sent Apollo a team request and waited for him to accept it so they could get going. She started wringing her hands as she waited, a nervous habit from the outside world.

Status
Not open for further replies.