Blade Art Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raiden looked at the two weapons, giving a small nod of approval. "I'm more of a surprise-attacker who gets in quick and is gone before the opponent can retaliate," he said. "I like assassin builds like that. Always have."

At the party question, Raiden nodded. "Yes, there is. Here..." He toyed with the control panel and sent Strider and Crom party requests. "Just click accept, and the three of us will be a party. There are also guilds that you can make and join, but those are a little more complicated than just the party system."

Last edited:
Strider's menu popped up with a party invite screen he hit accept "Is there also a messaging system?" asked Strider he wanted to know if he would be able to contact someone if he got into trouble

"Yes," Raiden replied. "But we can keep track of our party members even when we're apart. Also, we can do a switch maneuver in combat to swap out who's on the front line and therefore in immediate danger."

Strider was relieved to hear this "so i'm guessing you've done all this before thanks." he said

Naegi was still fighting in the field as he waited for Myst. He was already near the dungeon and looked at hi level. "I'm level 9 now...that good enough for this boss but I should wait for them before heading on in the dungeon" He told himself as he brought up the message window. He sent a message to both Xegilin and Myst telling them that he's at the dungeon at the moment.

"I was a beta tester," Raiden told Strider. "So yeah. Any questions you have about the general game mechanics, shoot them my way. Now that we're all at risk of dying, I'll do whatever I can to help." He didn't want anyone to die because they didn't know something basic.

"well thats good" said Strider "as soon as we meet thoughs guys over there" he pointed behind him with his thumb to the original direction they were heading "I need to level up i'm..." he looks away "I'm only a level 1 i just got in when that a-hole popped up"

"Don't feel bad," Raiden said, a little embarrassed himself. "I'm only level 1, too. I didn't do much in the way of level-grinding before the teleport. I was too distracted by this guy and his unorthodox battle cries." He indicated Crom, making it clear he was referring to him. "I was minding my own business when I heard him shout 'give me your bacon' to a bunch of boars."

He chuckled, finding the memory quite amusing.

"well then" Strider laughed at the 'give me your bacon' part "now thats funny. so should we introduce our selfs to thous two over there?" pointed to the two they were going to go see

Stormi realized that she wasn't going to get anywhere with Apollo. She didn't want to ditch him, but she didn't want to be left behind. She glanced around at people forming parties. She wondered if it'd be best to join a group before she was left alone. As much as she didn't like partying it seemed the best option.

Stormi wandered around a bit, trying to find a good group to squeeze herself into. She finally stopped by a group of guys and waved at them.

"Hey got room for one more? If not it's okay."

Apollo stood in shock form the announcement. Death… He had died hundreds if not thousands of time in the beta. But now it was permanent. It was simple enough idea to get, but he was stuck contemplating what this meant. Everyone around him got it. They were screaming, running, and crying, but Apollo stood in shock, in a daze, in disbelief. "What should we do? Try and beat the game?" Storm's voice broke the repetitive thought that was plaguing Apollo's mind.
Apollo mumbled, "Yes? Well… er…" he pause and mumbled, "it is a game after all." Storm did not hear his muffled words so she went. His statement echoed in his mind. It all seemed like something out of a novel with a hero who saves everyone. He wasn't the hero. He didn't want to be a hero. Apollo fell to the floor and burst out laughing. Some looked at him with disgust, other ignored him, but some just pitied him.

Dan was walking not really caring for what others were thinking she just need to get out of this game, stupid people. she thought to her self with a smirk. she was maybe the only one that was calm about this. and this was pretty much why she hates games of today. you have to have this head thing and you never know the game people could be evil and try to kill you in really life. and look at that it happened and she knew that was going to happen. she sighed and need to find something to hang with and fast. she smirked she was only at level 1 but that won't last very long.

Stormi decided that maybe it would be better to just stay with Apollo. She made a gesture to the group she had approached. She was caught off-guard though by the sound of laughter. She turned to see it was Apollo.

"Are you okay," she asked cautiously, making her way back over to him. She wouldn't blame him if he did snap. "Hey. Don't lose it. That is not going to be very much help."

Strider heard a name and remembered it from a past gameing tournament the name was Shina Usagi "hay guys i need to go check something out i'll be right back" and with that he left Crom and Raiden to investigate. He didnt have to walk far to find what looked like a humanoid wolf in all black he walked over to him to ask a question "Hey did you hear someone say the name Shina usagi?"

He looked down to the short male, as he did a wicked smile came over his maw as he spoke. " Why yes.. that is me i am Shina Usagi and what brings you to me little one? " he said as he looked down almost meneacingly, there was something about this guy that shina was talking too, it seemed like he knew him from somewhere. Or should he said from another game! He then placed his right paw on the hilt of his katana which was named dark rain mainly for the pattern on the blade. He had a pair of headphones in his pocket at the moment for he had just taken it out of his inventory to listen to his downloaded music that he had on his VR helmate but he was interupted before he had a chance to do so. So he was still looked down at the small male as he cocked his head to the side waiting for his reply.

as Strider got closer to the wolf man he saw that the wolf was way taller than than him, he had to be at lest 6'8". the wolf man gave a toothy grin and said "Why yes.. that is me i am Shina Usagi" at that Stirider's heart jumped "and what brings you to me little one?" For a split second an irritated look passed over Strider's face at that last bit and a thought whent through Strider's head as he saw Shina's hand go to his sword I don't think he knows who i am, well lets change that and with as calm a demeanor as he could put up he said "I don't think you'll remember but about a year ago you faced a person in an online tournament in the game Mortal Combat and tied at the last game with one named Strider" behind his green cloak Strider grabed the green woven hilt of his katana in preparation for an attack "well i am Strider" his grip titened on his sword ready to yank it from its sheath and his muscles titened ready to spring backword

He chuckled darkly " I don't recall this but maybe you can help me refresh my MEMORY!!! " He said before putting his headphones on and selecting the son " Story to tell " By woe is me, as the song started he yelled the last part knowing exactly who this little guy was. He had allready unshethed his sword and with a quick flash he had the sword up to the mans throat ready to deal the fatal blow. " What do you say we finish this one on one? Hmmm? " he asked as he chuckled again his stance wide and well balanced, he has done this before but not here. In the real wolrd he had been trained to use such weapon so he had easily adapted to this game within minutes of him playing it. " Now just accept this duel offer and we will begin.. " he said as he whent through his menu and selected striders icon and selected duel in the options menue of the icon. " We will see wh is the better fighter this time... " he said as he took a couple stepps back and pulled his hood over his face and smirked.

Striders reaction time was a little to slow to react to Shinas quick movement and when the blade was at Striders neck it was too late damn he's fast thought Strider, 'What do you say we finish this one on one? Hmmm?' Shina said as he pulled his sword away chuckling and geting in a well balanced stance then said 'Now just accept this duel offer and we will begin' and pulled up his menu to look for the duel menu and found it, as he sent the duel invite Shina said 'We will see who is the better fighter this time' and backed up a bit as he put his hood on wiht a smirk

grate thought Strider as he accepted the invite and then a waring popped up 'opponent is three or more levels above you. Do you wish to continue. yes no' Strider saw this and hit no then closed the menu infuriated Strider said "WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU TRYING TO PULL HERE" he yelled and calmed down a little "no, we'll do this when we're equal no sooner or later got that you over grown fur bag" he turned and walked back to his party thinking he may have over done it with the fur bag part

Shina chuckled darkly yet again. " Too scared to fight? " he asked as he began to luagh he twirled his blade in the air. " i thought you would never back down from a fight.. " he said as he wore a smirk on his face as he then sheathed his sword. " if you wait till we are equals that will be not for a while for you have much experiance to gain as did i when i first got the game but now looks like we are trapped here so ill wait in the mean time how bout i team up with you and your gang so i can track when you become the same level as I. " He said takeing his hood off and pulling his headphones around his neck as he placed his hand on his hip.

As Strider was walking he heard Shina say a few words and then he asked if he could join "my gang" so he could track my level count Strider only made a hand gesture to follow knowing he would regret it later as he made it back to his party he introduced Shina to the others "Raiden, Crom this is Shina Usagi he wants to join the party" said Strider with only a hint of annoyance in his voice

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.