Black Hearts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elsa moved away from both Porters, grumbling to herself as she did. She wanted Elise dead. That was all. Was it too much to ask?! Elsa snapped her eyes up when Lucien still spoke to her " Elsa he didn't cheat it was a spell Elise here casted to make him believe that woman you killed was you" She frowned and looked over at Elise who was now shaking. Her eyes turned a dark shade of purple "You little snake" She hissed and was about to lunge forward when she saw Lucien take control of the woman's mind. Yes, Elsa had granted him a moment with Elise. She almost forgot.

Elsa's eyes trailed to Tobias who was angrily staring at the floor. She could see how changed he was. She had heard of his ruthless ways now more than ever. And she knew she was behind it all. But he didn't get to do this. He didn't get to lash out and be all revengeful when he was the one who messed up. But if what Lucien said was to be true, what wrong did Tobias commit? Her mind swirled with questions and she couldn't but glare harder at Tobias even if he didn't see it. He occupied most of her mind without even knowing it, and with her emotions off even. And it was frustrating her. Besides, he had told Elise he was grateful she broke them up. He didn't want Elsa, so why would she even talk to him about the subject. She left for a reason. And that reason was pain. So why bring it back up again when her emotions were well ridden off.

Elsa snapped back to reality as Elise laughed. She focused back on the matter before her and narrowed her eyes as Elise spoke, venom and maliciousness dripping from every word. The woman knew she was valuable and she couldn't hide how smug she was feeling. Which only made Elsa want to kill her even more. Elsa took a step back in surprise when Tobias suddenly charged at the mention of his mother. He snapped Elise's wrist making her cry out in pain. This, did satisfy Elsa a bit, at least the witch was in pain. But Lucien had to ruin it and come to the rescue of the witch for the only reason that they needed her. The Porter brothers needed her to find their mother. Out of instincts, Elsa ran to Tobias when Lucien stabbed him with a sharpened wooden stake. She knew it wouldn't kill him, but in the heart, it would surely hurt like hell. In a swift motion, she pulled the wood out and pierced her cold eyes in Tobias "Don't be a fool. Control yourself." She muttered before stepping back, the same stake in her hand as she walked over to Elise, who was smirking, knowing she was not to die. Today.

Elise doesn't die just yet, you two will have to wait". Lucien's words rang in Elsa's ears but she only smirked "Fine. But that doesn't mean I can't cause her immense pain." With a swift move with her hand, she raised it up and pointed it at the chair Elise was stuck on, and within a movement, she had the chair pushed to her, Elise now at her knees. Elsa crouched in front of the scared woman and smirked "Not so smug now are we?" She asked in a low dangerous voice and titled her head to the right, tracing the bloody stake on Elise's knee "You see, you will help the Porters. And you will do it fast. Because if you are no help, then there is no reason for you to stay alive, is there?" Elsa asked, her eyes a dark shade of purple as she pierced them in Elise's scared ones before stabbing her thigh with the wood, making her cry out.

When Lucien tried to interfere, she simply held her hand up and in an instant, he was frozen to place. No pain, just frozen "No Lucien! You said she doesn't die. You do not get to take away my revenge completely. She needs to learn.." She yelled then trailed her eyes back at the pained Elise and smiled wickedly " She needs to learn not to mess with me." With that, she pulled the stake out and threw it on the floor, leaving her thigh to bleed, before pulling a pocket knife from her leather jacket's pocket and smirking "Oh I will enjoy this" She whispered before crouching back down and literally tattooing Elise's arm with her own blood, Elise's screams only making Elsa chuckle.

Once she was done, she took a step back and gazed at her art work, playing with her bloody knife as she did. Her arm wrote 'Do not cross a hybrid.' And it was a message to every witch Elise would pass by, including the Porters mother. Elise was actually crying and bleeding, but Elsa knew better, the witch would not die. She will be tired and needs a few days to heal, but she won't die. "Don't worry Lucien, she will not die. Not today. " Elsa said in a cold voice before turning around to leave "I just want to send a message." Her voice sounded innocent yet violent. Her eyes meeting Tobias before breaking their gaze to look at Lucien, and ending the spell, letting him move already "I'm sorry for holding you back. But my mother died. I don't need another one." She said coldly, referring to him stopping her from bloodying Elise. She was planning to leave this house, for all she knew, she was not involved in the Porter's mother issue. Or maybe she didn't know that she was because she was too busy bloodying Elise and not letting her speak but she didn't care. Not right now. "I'll see you around. And Elise, "She turned and walked backwards, her eyes piercing cold in Elise's "I'll be back for you."

And with that, Elsa was gone. But nowhere far, to a bar nearby. She desperately needed a drink. Both alcoholic and red.

Reactions: Vbx.n
Tobias groaned out in pain when Lucien had stabbed him in the chest with a stake. No he couldn't die but the pain was almost unbearable and if his brother had put slightly more pressure into the stake it would have put Tobias in a nice slumber. When Elsa moved into his line of vision to pull out the stake he gasped at the sudden rush of air that filled his lungs and groaned while biting down on his bottom lip. When Elsa spoke he scoffed and then averted his gaze to the ground, he just couldn't look at her right now. He clenched his chest and gritted his teeth as he slowly managed to stop the bleeding. He had come to kill a witch and ended up finding out that his mother was alive, funny how life works right?

Lucien sighed running his fingers along his blonde hair and then when he went to stop Elsa from doing further harm to Elise he was frozen in place. It was like a weird feeling shooting through his body and no matter how hard he tried it was useless. He watched as Elsa staked Elise and then carved out something on her arm. There was so much old and new blood on the floor and Lucien brought his eyes to his brother whom was slumped against the wall clutching his chest where the stake had been and Lucien knew his younger brother would be okay, eventually. Once he was able to move again he cracked his neck and then walked over to the witch tearing the bottom of her shirt so that he could apply pressure to the wound on her leg and wouldn't bleed out, even though she was a witch she was still human.

Elise gripped her broken wrist and chanted a spell of healing which helped with the pain as she slowly stood trying not to apply pressure to the leg that was inured. Tobias watched as Elsa spoke before leaving and he sighed removing his shirt and looking down at the wound that was almost healed. Being an original and hybrid had its perks. Lucien threw Tobias a shirt taking the man out of his thoughts and then opened the door letting the sun beam at the entrance. " Brother...our mother if she's alive we will put an end to her" Lucien spoke looking at his brother who gave a stiff nod. He knew his brother's mind was swarming with a lot of conflicting thoughts and from where he was standing it almost look like he was showing an emotion before his face went blank again.

Lucien sighed and then walked outside changing into a spare shirt he had brought for himself. Tobias managed to put the shirt his brother had given him before leaving the abandoned house and raking his hands through his hair in frustration. He was so close to getting the kill he wanted and then the woman that had brought him into the world only to neglect him because of his father, was alive and behind the whole hunt with Elsa. Did she want all of this to happen? Tobias released a sigh before he walked down the path. " Brother...talk to her" Lucien watched Tobias tense up and then look over his shoulder, " That's what I'm going to do". And with that he was gone. It took no longer than ten minutes to reach the nearest bar and he looked inside seeing Elsa. He didn't know what to say to her or do. When he walked inside Tobias ordered a few shots before downing two and looking to Elsa. " We need to talk" he spoke avoiding her eyes as he reached for another drink.

Reactions: Valiente
From the way Elsa tortured Elise, it was obvious she had been tortured the same once. Elsa had endured the pain alone, she was kidnapped and played around with as they experimented on her, wanting to see what her breed brought to the table. That's when she discovered her witch powers and that's when she first put them to use. Killing the whole scientific team behind her kidnapping.

Elsa downed two shots as her memories flew back and she closed her eyes at the usual burning sensation hitting her throat, a small smile creeping on her face. She loved that feeling of alcohol running through her body, burning her throat and warming her stomach. It just meant it was going to kick in, if she were a human. But being a supernatural, a hybrid specifically, she was not so lightweight, and in order to get drunk, she needed to drink a lot.

Elsa distracted her busy mind with the commotion of the bar, the drunk men singing their football team's anthem, the women giggling at the flirty men, the guys playing billiards, and the clinging sound of drinks throughout the place. Beer, vodka and whiskey being cladded together and laughter following before being downed, intoxicating the humans who surrounded Elsa. She found comfort in the busy bar and relaxed lightly, until she smelled him. Elsa went rigid, her eyes glued on the drink in front of her while Tobia sat a stool next to her, ordering a few shots himself.elsa stayed quiet as he did, ignoring him mostly while he downed the alcohol before turning to face her, his voice serious and undenied "We need to talk."

Elsa stayed in her place and her eyes on her now empty drink, trying to keep her focus on the ambiance around her but it was impossible. His scenet filled her, and his presence demanded attention. One she finally gave in to. Slowly Elsa turned to face him with a hard look on her face "And what is there to talk about really? Weren't you so grateful for the break up and separating? What is there to talk about ?" She asked, referring to when he thanked Elise, her eyes turning a bit colder and her voice a bit more firm before breaking their gaze and looking down on her empty drink then up at the bartender, shooting him a flirty wink and a seductive smile, she spoke up "White rum please?" Her voice suddenly was warm and inviting as she flirted with the bartender right in front of Tobias. Yes, she wanted to see how he would react to that. But mostly, she wanted her free drinks. And besides, it was fun playing with mortals like that, they fall for it everytime.

Tobias sighed as he placed the empty glass down and rubbed his hands together. It had been months since he had seen Elsa and yet here she was in all her beauty sitting next to him. He had kept small tabs on what she had been doing and where she was the first month but then she had done a pretty damn good job of keeping herself hidden from. When she had left that night that small part of his hear that was open just closed up and he told himself that he didn't want her, that he didn't care about her. Shutting off his emotions was the best thing he could have done, he had went on endless killing sprees and had hunted down witches left and right in search or Elsa and Elise but when he shut off his emotions more things had become clear to him and he had left that part of himself that cared go.

His eyes scanned over Elsa as she spoke and Tobias bit down on his tongue to keep from saying something smart, in any other case he wouldn't have hesitated but right now wasn't the time, things were too testy between them and any little thing would send one of them off. His eyes narrowed at her when Elsa started flirting with the young bartender who had been eyeing her for a moment. When she winked at him Tobias shifted in his seat uncomfortable seeing her flirt with men in front of him but also pissed.

Tobias watched the man swiftly return with her drink and a piece of paper that no doubt had his number on it. He gritted his teeth and snatched the number before locking eyes with the man. " Leave and go flirt with someone else" Tobias watched as the bartender gave a faint nod before attending to some other woman on the far side of the bar. Now locking eyes with Elsa he shook his head feeling his eyes darken. " You honestly can sit here and flirt with that man in front of me, are you serious?". He pushed himself off the seat so that he was now standing right in front of her.

" Even when Lucien told you that I was under a spell you still don't believe him nor me! Why Elsa would I have kissed another woman with you right upstairs, it doesn't make sense. I fell for you and you walked out on me without looking back, without even letting me explain". Tobias frowned as he tried to fight back the darkness swimming over his eyes. " The havoc I caused, the new person I've become was because I was broken....and you broke me Elsa". He sucked in a breath and then reached out and tentatively cupped her face, " And even though you broke me a part of me still can't get over you no matter how hard i've tried". As quickly as he touched her Tobias moved his hands back and turned walking out the bar and outside to light of a much needed black. He spotted Lucien out the corner of his eyes but before his brother could speak Tobias put his hand up and shook his head. " Don't brother...just don't".

Elsa knew she was walking on thin ice around Tobias. But she couldn't help herself. He made her feel even when her emotions were off and that annoyed her. He made her body stir still whenever his eyes lingered on her, scanning her, reading her. And that alone made her want to switch her emotions back on, He made her want to switch her emotions back on. But she couldn't. He didn't want her. He said he was better off. So why turn back to the pain she was feeling?

When the bartender gave her another drink, with a small piece of paper Elsa knew all too well what was written on it, she smirked. But that smirk quickly fell when, before she was able to take the paper, Tobias snatched it and locked his eyes with the man in front of them" Leave and go flirt with someone else" Elsa gritted her teeth and balled her fist on the bar, narrowing her eyes at Tobias " You honestly can sit here and flirt with that man in front of me, are you serious?" "Did you really just compel the bartender to get away from me?" She shot back at him with as much anger as he was showing. The two stared intensely at each other, both on the verge of snapping, both trying to hold their anger. Elsa kept her eyes on him, and did not move even when he pushed himself off the stool and stood right. in. front. of. her. In any other situation she would've gladly closed the small, very very small, distance between them and kissed him. But not today. They were too angry for that.

" Even when Lucien told you that I was under a spell you still don't believe him nor me! Why Elsa would I have kissed another woman with you right upstairs, it doesn't make sense. I fell for you and you walked out on me without looking back, without even letting me explain". His words made her frown, a small glare on her face while realizing how his eyes were darkening and not in desire " The havoc I caused, the new person I've become was because I was broken....and you broke me Elsa. And even though you broke me a part of me still can't get over you no matter how hard i've tried" Elsa sucked in a deep breath as his palm touched her face, the warm fuzzy yet electrifying feeling tingling her skin as she tried not to show how that simple touch, made her want to give in. But in a second, Tobias was gone, and she was fuming again.

How dare he say she broke him?!

Elsa found herself on her feet, stomping her way out to follow him, ignoring Lucien who was about to speak up to a walking away Tobias. She stopped a few feet away and yelled at him, knowing he'd stop in his place hearing her "You don't get to tell me I broke YOU. YOU were the one who cheated!" She made her way to him, shoving at his chest brokenly "YOU were the one who pained me. YOU were the one who broke ME. YOU were the one who told Elise you were thankful for what she did, for breaking us up!" With each sentence, she was shoving at his chest, trying to push him back but he wouldn't budge. She didn't realize how her eyes were a light shade of purple yet full of unshed tears "I don't care about the damn spell! I don't care what Elise did! You don't get to blame me for fucking believe what my own eyes saw! I only did what any woman would do after feeling so freaking humiliated and toyed with!" She yelled, her voice cracking a little, letting out all her anger and pain, her emotions instantly back on, and she knew from the start Tobias was the only one who could make her turn them back on, even unwillingly "Don't tell me you thought it was me! I don't care what you saw but I know that if I kissed another guy who looked exactly like you I would instantly notice there was something wrong. I would feel it!"

Tobias inhaled the black and then released watching the smoke come out his mouth while Lucien watched him and then turned to look at the view out in the distance. " Brother have you ever tried to put yourself in her shoes?" It was a simple question but Tobias honesty didn't want to hear any of it. " I have and I still end up stuck the same way I felt when she left". He watched his older brother release a sigh and rake his hands through his blonde hair before pulling out his phone. " Marcus has some work for us when we return home, and a small lead on a werewolf that might lead us closer to where mother is". Tobias grunted and then chucked the black down on the sidewalk and killing the flame.

They stood out there for a mere two minutes before a familiar voice came from behind causing Tobias to turn and look Elsa in the eyes. She was fuming but that only made him even madder. Lucien opened his mouth once more to try and diffuse the situation but knowing how hard headed they were it was going to be useless and instead walked down near the beach."YOU were the one who pained me. YOU were the one who broke ME. YOU were the one who told Elise you were thankful for what she did, for breaking us up!" Tobias gritted his teeth as Elsa continued to shove him. " I was pissed Elsa, I still am! YOU still walked away from me without letting me say my part, YOU walked out on me no matter how many ways you look at it".

His chest was heaving and Elsa continued to shove him back but this time he saw the tears along her purple eyes and the way her voice cracked, her emotions were rolling back in all at once.
"Don't tell me you thought it was me! I don't care what you saw but I know that if I kissed another guy who looked exactly like you I would instantly notice there was something wrong. I would feel it!"
Tobias stared at the broken woman in front of him and he felt his chest tighten. He had hurt her as much as she had hurt him and now they were both damaged. He reached out and used his thumb to wipe away the tear that fell along Elsa's cheek and her stepped closer until they were mere inches apart. " I'm sorry Elsa...." his voice was low and pained because in this very moment there was nothing he could say or do to fix what he broke and vise versa. Tobias leaned down and pressed his lips against hers immediately feeling the jolt of electricity shoot through his body. When he pulled back his eyes were slightly golden and then he took a few steps back.

"I don't wanna be this damaged guy anymore Elsa but I don't know how to be anything other than that" Tobias rubbed the back of his neck averting his gaze elsewhere.

Elsa was emotionally done. Not in a lets shut our emotions off but rather in a way that she was done hiding them. She couldn't not anymore. And as she kept shoving at his chest, she did feel something damp on her cheek, her tears freely rolling down now. She was so hurt from him, that when she switched her emotions back on, they hit her like a damn truck. And Elsa didn't know what else to do. She was shaking, with anger, sadness, pain, and frustration. Her body was pumping with angry adrenaline yet felt as exhausted as ever and she had no idea how that was even possible.

When Elsa felt Tobias' thumb on her cheek, she closed her eyes and took a deep calming breath, the warmth his close body radiated to her own making her mind slow down, and calm down, Elsa took a shaky breath as she heard Tobias apologize, his voice just as pained as hers, his words low and careful. Elsa didn't respond, instead, she only opened her eyes to look up at him only to meet his lips against hers. And she couldn't have needed anything more than those soft lips of his against hers. It lasted for barely a few seconds before Tobias pulled away and for a second, Elsa frowned, before remembering they were not together again. They were in the middle of a freaking fight.

As Elsa looked up, Tobias had already taken a few steps back, and she only wanted to close the distance again, for at least a hug. But her feet stood their ground, and her voice was caught in her throat. What could she say after such a kiss? A kiss that actually calmed her. It was like she was going into a panic attack, and his simple kiss.. Fixed her.

"I don't wanna be this damaged guy anymore Elsa but I don't know how to be anything other than that"Elsa frowned at that and kept her eyes on him, almost studying him. She took a step forward and looked up at him, holding his chin so he'd look at her "If you don't remember, I'm just as damaged." She muffled a laugh under her still wet tears on her cheeks. She may have stopped, but her cheeks were still damp. Elsa sighed and looked down, releasing Tobias "Maybe a little too damaged." She chuckled humorlessly about herself, running a hand through her hair.

When Tobias had looked away he didn't know what was running through Elsa's mind but then again he couldn't regardless, her mind was blocked from him. Tobias was forced to lock eyes when she grabbed his chin and at her slight laughter he gave a weak smile. The two of them together were just damaged messes but he only wanted her. His body went still for a moment before releasing a shaky breath as his emotions turned back on. His body felt tired but alive all at the same time but the feelings were overwhelming to say the least.

" Yeah but when I'm with you I don't feel that way" Tobias bit down on his bottom lip briefly before placing a hand on Elsa's waist. She was the only person that made him face his feelings, well besides Lucien but with that it was different. Tobias found himself wanted to do better, to be better and not only for Elsa but for himself as well. " I just want to move forward..with you back in my life Elsa" Leaning forward so that their foreheads were touching he gave a faint smile, " I can't loose you again". This time when his lips found her he kissed her with all the emotions that had been locked away for months.

Her lips felt softer than he remembered but that same burning sensation that he felt from the first time he they had kissed was still there. Tobias could feel the warmth radiating off both of their bodies and he pulled her closer to him. Lucien's sudden coughing made Tobias reluctantly pull away to glare at his brother who simply shrugged his shoulders in response. " Hate to break up the moment but Marcus will be expecting us back home in two days top, let's not keep him waiting".

Tobias scratched his head and then nodded and then turned to look at Elsa who's lips were slightly puffy from the kissing. " Come back with us, please".

Elsa's emotions were all over the place, from good to bad, and she didn't know how to handle them. Looking up at Tobias in the state they both were, she realized how much of an impact this man had made on her since the first time he stepped into her life. And how important he was to her. She couldn't lose him, or she'd lose herself in turn, just like what happened these past few months. And she wouldn't lie, the past few months were hell for her. Yes she had power, grew her strenghth, had authority, but she was alone. And she hated that. At least with Tobias, she felt.. Safe. Wanted.

Elsa smiled faintly when she felt Tobias' hand rest on her waist, the familiar tingling sensation making her calmer than ever. She kept her eyes on him, briefly glancing down on his soft lips as he bit his bottom one, making her do the same. Looking back up into those handsome eyes of his, she surely got lost for a moment, as always "I just want to move forward... With you back in my life" his words made her smile, and her heart skipped a beat, closing her eyes when their foreheads touched. God she had missed him "I can't loose you again" and she could not agree more.

The kiss was firing, passionate, everything and all at once. His lips had pressed against her in a soft motion but quickly sped up the process, hunger, need and passion showing most, as well as affection. Her body soon was pressed against his and Elsa raised her arm to rest on his chest, gripping his shirt and pulling him even closer to her, while her other hand reached for his hair as usual, running her fingers through his soft mess of a hair, tangling them there. She didn't want to pull back, and neither did she want to be distracted.

But that was exactly what Lucien was here for.

Did that guy enjoy interrupting them everytime? Elsa wondered before taking a deep breath to calm her hormones down and look up at Lucien. Seeing him, she realized she missed him as well, she had shut him out while shutting out his brother because she knew he'd only speak to her of him and she couldn't handle that. Smiling at Lucien, she shook her head "I don't get it Lu," She spoke with his nickname, one he hated but only she called him that "I'm starting to think you like interrupting us." She chuckled before looking back at Tobias "Come back with us, please" his words were so soft, almost pleading, and she couldn't say no, she didn't want to. Instead of responding, she tiptoed and pressed her lips against his again, softer this time, and slower, before pulling away and smiling, nodding but keeping her eyes closed, enjoying the sensation she just had from the slow kiss "I'm not loosing you again." She added in a soft whisper.

Lucien was glad to see his younger brother happy again and with his emotions turned on. Both him and Elsa were stubborn but extremely dangerous in general and with their emotions turned off it was extremely worse. Once thing was for certain, tracking down two reckless hybrids wasn't fun. He frowned slightly when Elsa's spoke to him using a nickname he wasn't quite fond of yet after years of her using it the nick name did grow on him quite a bit. " Maybe I do maybe I don't" Lucien smirked responding to her comment before motioning for the two to join him so that they could head back to New Orleans. Much has changed since the two of them had left. The werewolves were trying to overthrow both the witches and vampires and someone was helping them, and by someone, another vampire.

Despite all that drama however his main focus was finding out what their mother truly wanted since it had became quite clear she didn't die all the years ago. Lucien slightly shuddered at the thought of his mother because he knew nothing good was going to come of their confrontation especially with Tobias. He was still damaged from their parents which was why he was so broken and lost now, Elsa was the only person besides him that could keep Tobias in line, and it was a thin line at that.

Tobias nodded when his brother spoke but all he wanted to do was stay with Elsa and kiss her senseless. His heart was doing strange flips that he didn't think was remotely possible when Elsa kissed him ever so softly and slowly. He wrapped his arms around her waist molding her into his body before she pulled back from him and spoke. Now he knew that she didn't want to loose him the same way he didn't want to loose her and all Tobias could do was smile like some idiot. " Good I'm glad". He intertwined his fingers with hers and then followed Lucien to his car as they began heading back to the very place Tobias despised most. Home.

It took them two days to get home considering how Lucien was driving fast like some madman and when an officer went to pull them over he'd just compel them to go on about their merry way. When Lucien pulled into his home Marcus was standing there with his arms crossed and messing with the necklace he was wearing. Lucien stepped out from the car and Marcus looked over his shoulder to see Tobias and Elsa getting out. " Well the famous killers are back I see" Tobias flipped him off making Marcus laugh and then turn to Lucien. " I know you've heard about the wolves attempting to take over New Orleans ya?" Lucien sighed rubbing his temples before unlocking the front door, " They can try my friend but we all know who runs New Orleans" Lucien's voice was confident but also laced with some anger as he moved through the house and reached for a glass and some much needed blood.

Tobias moved into the house with Elsa and then he frowned slightly when Marcus ruffled his hair like he was some child. Marcus was a family friend and Lucien and him had known Marcus for about 300 years and his family was trustworthy, in a sense Marcus was like another older brother to Tobias but just more annoying. " Marcus cut it"
" Ah someone's on their period" Marcus laughed and Tobias shook his head reaching for the glass of blood Lucien had just put down.
" You know you could have poured your own" Lucien narrowed his eyes at his brother who simply shrugged, " Yeah I know". All Lucien did was sigh and then turn to Elsa. " How do you deal with him".

For the next two days, the three of them were on the road back to New Orleans. Sometimes, she sat up front while Lucien drove, sometimes Tobias would win the argument and sit up front himself, and sometimes, they'd both sit in the back - punishment from Lucien dear. The ride back was peaceful, and Elsa needed the peace, even for a short amount of time. She kept looking back and forth from Lucien to Tobias wondering how lucky she was to get them as a family. Yes, Tobias was family, of course not her brother but still.. family. Because family is where you feel at home, safe, and loved. And that was exactly how she felt with Tobias.

When they got back, she smiled at Marcus, having met him a couple of times earlier in her life with Lucien. She chuckled as he called her and Tobias Killers and shook her head but stayed quiet, letting the guys talk. When Marcus ruffled Tobias hair she couldn't help but laugh at Tobias scowl. She found it cute, funny, but cute too. Elsa watched as the guys carelessly spoke to each other, a small smile on her face. It had been a while since she was surrounded by friends, who were not killing each other.

"Marcus cut it" " Ah someone's on their period" Marcus laughed and Tobias shook his head reaching for the glass of blood Lucien had just put down. " You know you could have poured your own" Lucien narrowed his eyes at his brother who simply shrugged, " Yeah I know". All Lucien did was sigh and then turn to Elsa. " How do you deal with him" Elsa laughed and walked over to Tobias, snatching the glass of blood from his hand in turn and taking a sip from it "Just like that" She winked at Lucien who couldn't but laugh and Elsa glanced at Tobias beside her while she leaned against the kitchen counter, sending him a challenging wink while taking another sip, running her tongue over her lips seductively and challenging.

Elsa had missed this; teasing and Challenging Tobias, Joking with Lucien, all of this she had missed it. Especially Tobias. And honestly she didn't think she could stand loosing him again. At all. Yes, it was still too early to say that kind of things, but when you know, you just...know.

He was the one for her. And she was damn proud he was.

Lucien smiled at Elsa's comment and watched in amusement as she snatched the glass from Tobias and took a few sips. Having both of these knuckleheads back in his life felt right even though half of the time he wanted to rip his head out. If it wasn't for him being immortal and keeping his image of youth and beauty then he was positive he'd be grey by now. Marcus plopped down on the couch and then focused his attention back to Lucien who had now finished pouring himself another glass of blood for himself. " While you were occupied I've been looking into the person who's been trying to mess up the balance we have here, Nathan Kain. He's some rouge vampire that came from Mystic Falls and no one really knows why he's here".

Lucien ran his fingers through his blond hair and then placed down the glass locking eyes with Marcus, " Mystic Falls you say, well that's not good,. Anyone who comes and goes to and from Mystic Falls always has trouble and that's not something else I need added to all the nonsense going on around here". Marcus grunted in agreement before rubbing his head and then bringing his fingers back up to his necklace. " Marie told me that there was strong magic brewing in Mystic Falls and most of the witches that went into hiding after the whole...breakup went there". The news was unsettling but it would make sense for the witches to move locations especially after Tobias and Elsa's endless hunt.

Tobias had watched Elsa tease him after drinking some of the blood. He wanted nothing more than to take her upstairs and finished what they had started months ago but Marcus and Lucien were here and that mean they were going to cock-block to the fullest, especially Marcus. He walked over taking the cup from Elsa and then placing it down on the counter. Leaning down Tobias kissed the corner of her mouth before letting pressing his lips against hers very slowly. The feeling he got when he was around her was describable and it took everything in his power not to rip off her clothes right then and there. Teasing her some more , Tobias sucked on her bottom lip tasking the blood that Elsa had recently drank before pulling away only to let his lips find her neck and kiss the sensitive spot he knew all too well.

Before he got carried away Tobias pulled away and winked, " Another time princess" and then he turned from her and left the kitchen and sitting down next to Lucien. He watched as his brother sighed and then stood up slowly pacing the room. " It seems that we have a bunch of matters to handle. A man vampire named Nathan Kain has taken interest in making sure the werewolves take over New Orleans from under my nose, and the witches are turning towards Mystic Falls where there's been a great draw of magic...I'm guessing mother". Marcus nodded his head and then rubbed his hands together. " I think we have another trip brewing don't ya think". Lucien sighed and unbuttoned his shirt before reaching for another glass, " I appears so my friend".

This is Marcus:
w31.jpg

Elsa watched as Tobias made his way over to her, his eyes never leaving hers, his stare making her skin shiver, intense and powerful, lustful and decisive, he knew what he wanted and he was going to get it. And that was seeing Elsa melt into him. And damn, he succeeded. Elsa let him take the cup away before feeling his lips kiss the corner of her mouth so delicately, wanting nothing more than to grasp his hair and tug him closer, fully kissing him, but she resisted the urge, simply closing her eyes and taking a deep silent breath before his lips touched hers, slowly, teasingly, yet very sensually then bit her bottom lip, making her hormones go wild. Elsa almost pouted when he pulled away but was satisfied as his lips connected with her neck, her sweet spot tingling and shiver as he kissed her skin.

" Another time princess" Her eyes snapped open, realizing that this time, she was the one who got played, and damn well that it. Her eyes trailed after Tobias as he walked away with a wink, disappearing from the kitchen. Elsa stayed back, taking a deep breath and closing her eyes to calm down.

Tobias 1
Elsa 0

She cursed under her breath, but couldn't help the smile creasing on her face as she thought about Tobias and his ways. One moment she wanted to melt in his arms, and the second, she wanted to rip his head off "This man is going to be the end of me." She mumbled to herself while running a hand through her hair and adjusting her leather jacket, pouring another cup of blood and walking out to join the guys.

" It seems that we have a bunch of matters to handle. A man vampire named Nathan Kain has taken interest in making sure the werewolves take over New Orleans from under my nose, and the witches are turning towards Mystic Falls where there's been a great draw of magic...I'm guessing mother" Elsa walked in on Lucien's words and she frowned while sitting down opposite to the guys, her eyes on Lucien "Nathan Kain? What the hell does he want with New Orleans?" She asked both, curious and annoyed.

Marcus turned to her and raised an eyebrow "You know him?" Elsa sipped on her drink and leaned back in her seat, looking down on the coffee table and glaring for a second, remembering when she met Kain. Pain, torture, blood. That was all this name brought back to her. He and his bunch of people were able to capture her once. And they got their way with torturing her. But before being able to kill her, she was able to fight back. And Kain was the only one who fled. Elsa stayed silent for a moment, remembering how it was him who taught her how to torture Elise, but torturing her the same way. She snapped out of her dark memories when Lucien spoke up, asking her if she was okay "Hm? Yeah I'm fine." She said, lying straight to him before continuing "Kain, right. Yes, I do know him. He tried to kill me with the help of a few werewolves. But I fought back, everyone was killed except him. He fled the moment I snapped and began a killing spree." She summed it all up, skipping over the fact that the few scars left on her arms, were his doings. A wooden knife dipped in some dust that made the healing process slower for Elsa.

Feeling the guys' eyes on her, she looked at each one of them, Tobias the least since looking at him for too long would just break her facade. She the downed the rest of her drink and stood up "Well, I'm going to get some rest. Tomorrow I will help you guys to find Nathan, I've got some unfinished business with him. " She spoke, her words turning cold when she mentioned Nathan. She didn't wait for an answer before turning on her heels and walking out, straight upstairs to her room.

Marcus eyed Tobias and Elsa when they re-entered the living room and once everyone was seated he turned his attention back to Lucien. He knew it wasn't long before bad things started to happen but now with the news that the Porter's mother was alive and the most powerful witch alive it made him kind of weary. Yes he had the originals and Tobias and Elsa were both hybrids but there was still that unsettling feeling deep down in the pit of Marcus's stomach, it was just a matter of time. When Elsa spoke up saying that she knew who Nathan Kain was all three of the men glued their eyes to her but they didn't speak. It was obliviously a touchy subject and Lucien simply glanced over at his brother who had a frown on her face. When Elsa made her leave and went upstairs Marcus stood. " Well you guys just got home, get some rest because tomorrow we have some things to do before we head to the lovely Mystic Falls".

Lucien walked Marcus to the door and once the man had left he walked back into the living room to see Tobias still seated and in deep thought. He stared at his brother for a moment and then watched as Tobias cringed and then looked up at him. " If you wanted to know what I was thinking you could have just asked".
" Eh going through your thoughts was faster in my opinion" Lucien smirked as he watched Tobias stand up and then lightly scratch his stubble. " We need to be prepared once we reach Mystic Falls, Clarice probably knows were coming and since we let Elise live there's no doubt she's gone into hiding again". Lucien nodded and then patted his brothers back, " I know Eric but just focus on the now, we just got home and we need all our strength. Tomorrow we'll meet up with Marcus and get some more information on Nathan and then prepare to leave New Orleans and pay our old town a visit".

Tobias nodded his head before watching his brother dissapear upstairs. After downing another glass he went upstairs to do the same. Walking into his room he removed his clothes and then took a quick shower and then put on some boxers. At first he was going to sleep in his bed but he didn't want to, he wanted to be next to Elsa. Quietly he slipped into her room to find her sleep and he slipped under the sheets wrapping his arm around her and gently pulling her into his body. She looked so peaceful and beautiful when she slept and Tobias smiled slightly before planting a kiss on her forehead and then closing his eyes, drifting into a nice sleep.

Elsa was not calm after the little talk about Nathan. It reminded her of a moment of weakness, being tied up and stabbed was no fun. And no matter how much she wanted to just forget it, she couldn't. She refused to, because in a way, it made her more cautious, and wary of people and when she escaped she became even more ruthless.

Elsa changed into her black short pj shorts and a tank top that ended just before her belly button. Looking down on her arms, she bit back a growl, the white marks of scars still not gone. At one point before turning her emotions off, she had clawed at her scars, having a break down and trashing the whole place around her and then clawing at her own scars. That day was one of her worse. The claw marks were gone, but Kain's curvings were still faintly there. And she only wore a tank top that did not cover her arms because she knew she was alone.

Taking herself to bed, Elsa stared up at the ceiling wondering if the Porter brothers caught up to her .. Unwellness but she quickly dismissed it, hoping they didn't but knowing in the pit of her stomach, they did. Closing her eyes, she shuffled in her bed a bit before drifting off in a dreamless sleep. And it wasn't long before she faintly felt the bed move, dipping as someone slipped under the covers. Elsa didn't panic nor did she open her eyes, knowing exactly who that person was, she simply shuffled closer and buried her face in the crook of Tobias' neck, his manly colon relaxing her body immediately before drifting off into a deep sleep.

When Elsa woke up, it was a bit early, the sun only now rising and peaking at them from the blinds. She slowly opened her eyes only to stare at Tobias' sleeping face. Smiling to herself, she kept her eyes on her man. She felt satisfied saying her man, knowing that he was hers and she was his only. Tracing her fingers across his jaw softly, Elsa smiled to herself, she was content waking up to his sight everyday. It was a nice start to her day.

Feeling a bit playful, she leaned forward and pressed her lips on his neck softly yet teasingly, slowly tracing her lips up to his jaw, and waiting until he made a move of waking up before slowly pressing her lips against his, a smile on her face as she mumbled against his lips "Good morning"

Tobias was having a peaceful sleep, something that he hadn't had in the last few months. With all the craziness that had happened he always was on alert in case Elise had sent her little minions after him and then other times he found himself thinking about Elsa which further hindered his ability to sleep. He could feel the early morning light peek through the blinds and over his eyelids causing him to shuffle slightly but when he felt a soft pair of lips against his neck Tobias knew he was getting up. Those same soft lips pressed against his lips and at Elsa's good morning he groaned and then lazily kissed her back before rolling her over so that he was on top of her.

" Good Morning" his voice was husky from just waking up and Tobias leaned down planting lazy kisses along Elsa's shoulder blade all the way up to her neck until he reached her lips where he planted a deep kiss and then pulled away. Raking his fingers through his bed hair, Tobias reluctantly climbed out of bed and stretched his body. He could hear movement downstairs and he knew Lucien was up, he was always an early bird. " Ugh we have such a long day today" Tobias sighed as he walked into the bathroom to wash his face and brush his teeth, coming back out he gave a warm smile towards Elsa. She looked amazing even early in the morning and it made his heart flutter. Instead of staring at her he reached for her and pulled her out of bed and then into his arms not being able to help himself. " You have no idea what you do to me princess" Tobias then leaned in and brushed his lips against hers before swiftly pulling away and walking out the door. " I smell breakfast".

Lucien had just finished setting down the plates and putting the bacon down when he spotted his brother all to eager to eat. " Calm down savage the foods not going anywhere" he spoke before reaching for another plate. Marcus had planned on coming early so that they could head into town and gather some of the things they needed before their journey into mystic Falls. It wasn't a lot which was good. When Lucien spotted Elsa he gave a warm smile as he placed the glasses next to the two and then turned to put the other dishes int he sink. Marcus came through the side door rubbing his stomach with the same hungry look Tobias had and Lucien shook his head while sitting down. " I live with savages"
" Ah you love us man" Marcus spoke before grabbing a plate and then he turned to look at Lucien.
" Maria has the spell ready, when we go into town we'll stop by her house and if it works it should tell us where exactly the power is coming from in Mystic Falls".
Tobias grunted, " Good the faster we get this done the faster I can kill the bitch". Marcus laughed and Lucien simply shook his head and drank some of the blood from his glass.

Elsa smiled as she felt Tobias' lips pressing against hers softly, lazily in the early morning. She giggled when he rolled them over and hovered over her, looking up into those beautiful eyes of his, Elsa was smiling like a damn goof while he kissed her skin, leaving a trail of fire on her delicate skin, tilting her head to the side to give him more access as her fingers ran through his soft messy hair. Even his voice sounded damn sexy in the morning, all husky and low,making her bite her lip and close her eyes at all the sensations running through her body because of him.

But all too soon, she felt coldness enveloping her as Tobias climbed out of bed and it was her time to groan "You are killing me here Eric." She used his middle name, hiding her face in the pillow while Tobias went to the bathroom. One day. She just wanted one peaceful day with Tobias, was that too much to ask? Apparently, it was " Ugh we have such a long day today Tobias sounded and Elsa sighed, nodding her head, not like he could see her. She propped herself up and leaned against the headboard taking a moment to fully wake up. The bed seemed pretty inviting, to just lay there the whole day, but of course, that was not an option. It never was.

She could hear his footsteps before actually feeling him so close, pulling her out of the bed and directly in his warm embrace, which she gladly took. Looking up at Tobias with a smile, Elsa bit her bottom lip " You have no idea what you do to me princess" Elsa grinned and let their lips brush, but before anything more happened, he was at the door " I smell breakfast". Elsa raised an eyebrow at his behavior and smirked. Oh two can play this game babe, Two can definitely play this game.

In a matter of a few minutes, Elsa had showered and changed into her ripped short jeans shorts, and a white tee, with a shoulder down, showing her controller and shoulder teasingly, her long lean legs definitely a sight in her shorts, and her behind. Elsa let her damp hair fall and frame her face and decided to go downstairs with no make up, pulling on her white converse and making her way downstairs with her trademark black leather jacket. See, she couldn't go out without it, in fact, she couldn't even hang out around the guys without it on, because if she does leave it off her skin, her scars on her arms would show. And she did not want them to see the scars. God knows how Tobias would act.

Elsa was about to put the jacket on when she got distracted by the lovely smell of pancakes, eggs and bacon. Her stomach growled and she made her way faster to the kitchen, a smile on her face, her jacket long forgotten on the couch on her way down. With a huge smile on her face, she walked into the kitchen and greeted Lucien before sitting down next to a very hungry Tobias and soon Marcus joined. Elsa quietly listened as the guys spoke about today's events and raised an eyebrow at Tobias,reaching over him to grab a pancake with her fork, for a moment forgetting about the scars as she reached for the pancake and spoke "Hey! Elise is mine to kill, not yours!"

The breakfast was amazing and Tobias had to be reminded by Lucien once again that the food wasn't going anywhere. He grumbled something under his breath before finishing the strip of bacon on his plate. When Elsa leaned over to reach for a pancake Tobias eyes caught sight of the scars but only for a brief moment before she pulled back. Marcus seemed to to notice the change in mood coming from Tobias and he elbowed him sightly making Tobias avert his gaze from Elsa and towards Marcus and Lucien. " Thanks for the breakfast brother it was good". Lucien nodded his head and then stared at Tobias shifting into his thoughts before understanding why there was a sudden mood change in his brother. Tobias downed his glass before looking back at Elsa. " You can have her I want my mother dearest" his eyes searched hers for a moment before remembering the scars that Nathan had caused and he left the kitchen and back upstairs.

Stepping into the shower he allowed the warm water to pellet his body as he fought to relax himself. The thoughts of Nathan torturing Elsa and leaving those marks made him beyond pissed. He didn't want to day anything downstairs in front of Marcus and his brother and he knew he needed time to calm his nerves before asking Elsa herself. She had obliviously didn't want to show him because she knew him so well already. Once he had finished drying himself off, Tobias got dressed in a pair of a black long-sleeve, ripped jeans and some sneakers. It was a casual day and he grabbed his bomber jacket throwing it on and then fixing his hair slightly. He didn't really care what it looked like for the most part but some days he put some sort of effort into it.

When he re-appeared downstairs Lucien was in the living room while Marcus was outside on the phone with Maria. " I'm surprised you didn't ask her about the scars right then and there" Lucien spoke as he looked up from the book he was reading and Tobias shrugged his shoulders, " I'm trying not to be aggressive all the time"
" Good for you, taming the beast within" Lucien teased and Tobias growled slightly before turning away from him.
" We'll make him pay brother" Tobias stopped in his tracks briefly and looked over his shoulder, " I know".

When he found Elsa in the kitchen she hadn't seen him yet so he used the opportunity to wrapped his arms around her from behind and plant soft kisses along her neck. He waited until she turned around before gently brushing his thumb against her cheek and when he leaned forward brushing his lips against hers instead of kissing them he spoke, " How come you didn't tell me about the scars, you don't have to hide them from me".

Elsa was always an observer. Whenever an ounce of the mood changes in a room, she could feel it. And that was exactly what happened now. As she sat back with a piece of pancake in her plate, she noted Tobias stiffness and quietness. Looking up at him, it was in time as he snapped out of his thoughts and answered her. But she didn't care about that right now, she wondered what changed his mood. Their eyes locked and Elsa tried to understand what was going on with him but all too soon he was on his feet and upstairs, and she knew better than following him right now.

Elsa's eyes trailed after Tobias until he left and then turned to Marcus and Lucien who seemed to be avoiding her eye contact in hopes that she wouldn't ask. Rolling her eyes, Elsa spoke up "Oh real mature guys." She said before shaking her head "Eat your food, I'll be doing the dishes." She announced and got up, starting off with the dishes as she said. Soon, Marcus got a phone call and Lucien was left with Elsa. He sat for a moment on the island stool and watched her before speaking up "Give him a few minutes." Elsa nodded, her back to him as she continued "I know." At that, Lucien nodded back even though she could not see him. He was pissed himself because Kain was able to hurt a family of Lucien, and even scarred them. But he wasn't Tobias, and he knew how to stay calm in front of Elsa. Swidtlt, he got up and walked out of the kitchen and into the living room, reading a book being his escape.

Elsa's thoughts wandered, for what caused Tobias to stiff, and actually leave. She knew it was something that had to do with her, but she couldn't figure out what. But the way he looked at her, searching her eyes for some sort of emotion, it made Elsa worry. Especially when all too calmly, he was out the kitchen and upstairs and taking a shower. Elsa sighed and finished up the dishes, cleaning her hands up, she leaned them on the sink and thought, closing her eyes as she did. Suddenly, she felt a pair of arms wrap around her from behind, the strong colone hitting her nostrils and making her smile calmly, leaning back into Tobias who began to kiss her neck multiple time.

Turning to face him, Elsa felt her skin tingle where his lips were, before they hovered over her lips, her hands trailing up his chest and resting there, her fingers playing with his top. Closing her eyes, she felt his lips over hers, but instead of kissing her, he questioned. Which made her stiffen up and now everything clicked. He had seen the scars and was pissed. Elsa snapped her eyes open and looked up at Tobias, pulling back slightly to look at him properly "For exactly what just happened." She said referring to him being pissed and walking out the kitcheb so suddenly. Leaning against the counter while Tobias still had her in his arms, refusing to let go, Elsa looked around the kitchen and took a deep breath before looking at Tobias "They're a reminder of a moment of weakness. Why would I show them? And showing you would just anger you. Why do that?" She asked, tilting her head to the side as she did. Feeling a bit .. Exposed, Elsa slipped out of Tobias embrace and walked over to a stool where her jacket was, pulling it on quickly "It's nothing anyway. "She lied and adjusted the jacket, sighing as she did, knowing she was just lying. The simple fact that the scars were still there and not healed, that alone, showed how dangerously painful her torture must have been since vamiores healed quickly, Hybrids even faster. But not those scars.

Tobias knew his brash nature all to well but he didn't want Elsa to keep things from him regardless. He watched as she reached for her leather jacket and then pulled it on over her scars and Tobias eyed her slowly. Nathan was a name he had heard a few times but he didn't know how cruel his methods were until he saw them firsthand on someone he cared about. Sensing her tense up under the discussion, Tobias gently rubbed her arms in a means of comfort. Her scars were nothing to be ashamed of and he knew that he could make them go away. " That might be true but I still want to know these things. These scars don't means that your weak Elsa. To me they show me that your strong, that your a survivor". Giving her a small smile he pressed his lips against hers softly before taking a step back and then moving around the counter to grab a knife out one of the drawers. He thought back to how Elsa had been captured and he had given her his blood and she had healed meraciouslly, this should be no different.

Applying pressure to his skin he watched the blood appear from his wrist and he hissed slightly from the slight sting. " Here" Tobias spoke moving toward her and bringing his wrist up to Elsa's mouth. When she finally drank he felt a warm feeling shoot into his stomach, it was a good one and once she pulled away he grabbed the dishcloth off the counter and pressed it against his wrist until he felt the wound healing on its own. " They wont all go away but soon they'll be barley noticeable unless you stare super hard". Tobias couldn't begin to imagine what pain she had went through, he alone had been tortured over the many years by various people, of course they all met their fate but the enduring process was hard to deal with.

Being toyed with by other people for their own personal benefit was disgusting in itself and Tobias involuntarily shuddered when he thought back on his earlier years as a hybrid. The scars that had marked his body went away with time and he was thankful for that, he didn't want to carry those memories with him when he was trying so hard to forget. He cupped Elsa's face with his hands and stared into her eyes ad they pierced his own. " I promise I won't let this happen to you again" his voice was hard as he found himself thinking of Nathan and before he could linger on his thoughts anymore Lucien had appeared into the kitchen, " Alright you two lets head out". Tobias gave a nod before kissing Elsa again and then making his way into Marcus's car as he drove into town.

The first place they needed t visit was Maria who was going to summon the spell that would show them exactly where the overwhelming source of magic was coming from in Mystic Falls, then they'd gather the things they needed and finally head out to that hell hole. Maria was already waiting for them outside with a necklace in her hand and a small blade in the other. Lucien gave Maria a warm hug and Tobias did the same before Maria lead them all towards the back of the house. " This will be hard but first I need Tobias and Lucien to stand in the circle" she motioned for both the men to move which they did without hesitation. Maria sucked in a deep breath before closing her eyes and starting the spell. Tobias could feel tremendous pressure on his body, so strong he could barley move. " Now we need both of your blood. If this is your mother the link will automatically connect since your family". Maria spoke as she walked over and sliced the palm of both Lucien and Tobias hand.

Maria continued the spell as the flames flickered widely and Tobias and Lucien eyed each other, the power that they were feeling was beyond something they had ever felt and when Maria finished they knew she was right. Their mother was behind it all. Maria picked up the small paper that laid on the ground and Marcus looked it over. " Well crazy mother looking to reunite with her children sounds like some crazy shit if you as me".
" She's definitely in Mystic Falls, the link ends at the local cemetery"
Lucien nodded his head as he brought his cut hand to his lips, " Thank you Maria, now we get ready".

Status
Not open for further replies.