Black Hearts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elsa was a bit surprised by Tobias' sudden movement as he stood up and started pacing the room, but she stayed quiet, intertwining her own fingers and squeezing lightly as she listened to his words, growing quite surprised when he said she was the chosen one "Chosen on-" she started but soon got caught off when he continued his speech. He seemed quite angry, and stressed to say the least.

Elsa fell speechless as he finished, her eyes dropping to the book to the side and frowned "My life?" She mumbled and stood up, picking the book up and searching through it, but his next words made her snap her eyes up at him "End of discussion? Tobias this isn't something you can just order me to do." She muttered and glared at him slightly before shaking her head when he said he couldn't lose her anymore "I understand, but this is more complicated than just losing me." She mumbled and looked back down on the book.

Pacing through the room, Elsa read the pages one by one and finally caught on "It says it might not kill me. There is a chance I might survive Tobias, it's not death for sure, it just takes a lot of energy." She said and looked up, seeing the same stubborn expression on his face "I'm doing this Tobias. If not for you and Lucien, then for everyone else. I can't just ignore what the ancestors want when they give me such power." She explained and closed the book, putting it aside as she walked closer to Tobias but stayed careful as she knew he was a walking bomb right now.

It was clear as day he was dead serious when he said she would not risk her life, but she was even more sure than ever, that this was something she had to do. Something inside her told her to, something so strong, she could feel all the power coursing through her body. She was doing this, and she had a feeling this decision was going to create a big fight between her and Tobias.

Because it was clear.

On both their faces.

Reactions: Vbx.n
Tobias had read the book over and over just to make sure and he knew exactly what the chances of survival was and he didn't want Elsa
to take that chance, regardless of their being a positive outcome. He was a bit taken back by how determined she was to go through with
the spell and it also made his frustrated, yes Tobias was selfish but he had every right to be. Elsa had walked away from him once and
he lost contact with her for months and it had only been not even a full week of them being back together and she was willing to risk her
life for a spell to find his wretched mother. He could tell just by looking into her eyes that she wasn't going to back down and he clicked
his tongue before shaking his head and frowning.

" You can control magic, yes but your no pro either Elsa! Today in the library just proved that. I know you think you can risk it all with
the small chance that you'll survive but then what if you don't huh
" Tobias voice was rising as his chest heaved fighting to calm himself
down. " You're willing to risk your life on a spell that might find my bitch of a mother. We can find her some other way Elsa, she's
bound to show herself eventually
". Tobias clenched and then unclenched his fists as he released deep breaths. " Why is it that you
can just decide to make a huge decision that not only affects you but everyone else around you
? ".

Tobias scoffed as he walked towards the door. " You know what? Your going to do the spell anyway so go ahead but I won't be
there to watch if you die or not
" Slamming the door behind him he walked into the cool air that complimented the evening sky
and dissapeared into the woods for a much needed feed and to release all that anger that was balled up inside of him. Lucien
ended up texting him after a few hours to ask if he wanted to meet up and discuss that matters at hand but he declined. He
didn't want to hear about any plan because he didn't want to go through with it in the first place and it pissed him off even
more that his mother was even alive after all this time, that she had been silently plotting and waiting for this moment.

After the feed and the jog through the woods Tobias raked his fingers though his semi sweaty hair as he made his way back to
the hotel where Lucien was standing outside looking at his phone until they locked eyes. " I know you don't want her to do it, do
you think I want Elsa to take this risk as well
?" Tobias didn't answer instead looking down the empty street and Lucien placed a
hand on Tobias stiff shoulder. " You have to understand where she's coming from brother, she's doing this to help us" Tobias
moved Lucien's hand away and turned to his brother with the same anger he had tried to simmer down. " I don't want her damn
help Lucien! I- I just want her to live and I never asked for this
".

Lucien sighed and then waited a moment before patting his brothers head like he used to do when they were younger. " I know Eric,
I know but I believe that she'll be just fine and I think you need to think that way as well
" Lucien spoke before walking away with his
hands in his pockets. Tobias watched his brother leave before scratching his head and then heading inside. He took a quick shower to
wash off all the sweat and dirt before throwing on some shorts and then plopping back down on the edge of the bed starring at the book
on the end table.

Reactions: Valiente
" Why is it that you can just decide to make a huge decision that not only affects you but everyone else around you? " Tobias words made her fall speechless. She knew it was a hard decision to do, but she also knew she had to do it, she didn't really have the luxury of a choice, if she decided to go against her own decision, she's pretty sure the Ancestors wouldn't be happy about it, and although she was a powerful hybrid, she'd rather not get on the Ancestors' bad side. For hers and her loved ones' sake.

Elsa didn't even have time to speak before Tobias was out the door, flinching from how hard he slammed the door actually. She stared at the door, feeling the sudden anger float in her body as she flung the book at the wall with a scream of anger, hearing it slam on the wall before falling in a loud thud on the floor. She looked up at the ceiling, blinking back the sudden tears, refusing to cry about this. I'm doing the right thing, I'm doing the right thing. I'm standing by his side, even if he doesn't acknowledge it, I'm doing the right thing. She kept repeating those to herself as she tried to calm down before calling Bonnie and grabbed her leather jacket, walking out of the room after picking the book up and putting it on the side, having taken pictures of the spell.

An hour later, Bonnie had read through everything, and took a deep breath "This is a very hard spell to do Elsa, it can kill you.. You're not really thinking about it, are you?" Bonnie asked and Elsa took a deep breath as well, looking around the coffee shop as well before answering "I'm doing it Bonnie, you know I have to. You more than anyone, know not to go behind the ancestors' back." She mumbled and Bonnie stared at Elsa for a moment, noticing how uncomfortable she was being "And Tobias' okay with this?" She asked, making Elsa snap her eyes to Bonnie's, before quickly looking away, down to the table where her hands laid "I have to do this."

It was clear to Bonnie that this was coming between the two hybrids, and it was clear how frustrated and actually sad it was making Elsa. Sighing, she leaned forward and squeezed Elsa's hand "I know you think you're doing the right thing, but I won't help you until you and Tobias sort it out. If this does end your life, I wouldn't want to be on Tobias' black list. Because you know just as much as I do, how mad he'll grow, and he'll kill everyone. He'll even be mad at Lucien if he decides to help us. And as your friend, I refuse to help before you sort it out, for both your sake." Bonnie spoke and Elsa stared at her, groaning lightly and rubbing her face in frustration "But this is my decision." "I think we both know, this isn't just yours. His life is very much affected by that decision, it makes it your decision both."

After talking for a while, Elsa went back to the hotel, lost in her own thoughts all the way back. She wasn't sure how this would play out, the whole spell thing. Turned out, finding their mother was the easy part of the spell, but actually taking her powers away and draining her before her sons would be able to kill her, that part, was the dangerous one. She either consumes the power and lives, or it overpowers her and she dies.

Getting to the hotel, Elsa got into their room, immediately seeing Tobias on the edge of the bed, staring at the book, almost glaring at it and it was clear he just showered. Elsa closed the door behind her and locked it for safety before walking over and sitting next to Tobias, staring at the wall across from them "I can't do this without you." She spoke, her voice barely above a whisper and she meant every word. She couldn't, knowing that he'd be mad at her, not there for her while she was risking her life, she wouldn't be able to do it, not to Tobias "I can't." She mumbled and looked down on her fingers "I know it's hard, very hard, to accept the fact that it might destroy us.. but not doing it would lead for the ancestors to be mad at me, and if they got mad, they can end me as well. They gave me this power, they can take it away easily and I'll die as well." She mumbled before sighing and closing her eyes, her voice so soft yet hurt "But I'm not going to this, not without you by my side."

Tobias needed to get his head wrapped around the whole situation at hand. If Elsa went through with the spell she'd be risking everything
or she'd drain Clarice dry of her witch powers and then finish her off once and for all. It seemed like that was all there was but it wasn't.
Tobias still wanted to know about the boy that had appeared in the graveyard that looked to be Clarice's son, their brother and if that
was true then the real question was that bastard he once called a father still alive? The mere thought made him shudder as he looked
away from the book and looked down at the ground. It just seemed like everything bad always happened to the people he was with but
I guess that was karma for being a destructive killing machine.

When the door opened Tobias didn't lift his head, he already knew who it was. When Elsa sat down next to him he closed his eyes
and listened to her speak. She was hurt, and it sounded like she had been crying. He knew that it was a hard decision on her as
well but he was selfish and he could give a damn about the ancestors and their powers. Her last few words made Tobias lift his
head up and look at her, truly look at her and there was evident hurt in her eyes and he knew that he was the one that put
them there. Of course she was doing this for him and deep down he knew Lucien was right about believing in Elsa and her
abilities, because without some strong moral support behind her on this she might not be able to do it.

After a moment Tobias reached out and intertwined his fingers with Elsa's and gently rubbed his thumb over the smooth skin.
" I was an ass for walking out earlier but I hate that the ancestors gave you that power, I just wanted there to be another way
to find Clarice without you pulling your life on the line because I can't watch you die. I just can't
". He released a shaky breath
and then rubbed the back of his neck before locking eyes with her once more, his hands cupped her cheek and he released a
shaky breath. " Promise me that you'll make it. Promise me that you wont leave me, because Elsa I don't know what I'll do
if I loose you. I- I love you
" Those last words came out in barley a whisper as his eyes took in hers.

When Elsa felt Tobias shift, his eyes boring into her, she glanced over at him, letting him see her emotions through her glassy eyes, she had teared up several times, and hoped to keep the tears in, and not spill, she didn't want to add up in his concerns about her. Elsa stayed quiet as he stared at her, as if he was trying to figure her out, and she stayed silent, for as long as she needed to.

The next time Tobias spoke, she could feel his fingers on hers, making her glance down as she listened to his words while watching him intertwine their fingers gently, as if he was afraid that if he was a bit harsher than that, she'd break. Elsa looked back up at the man before her, and she understood where he came from, she wished she wasn't the chosen as well, but she was, and she had to deal with it. There was no backing away from it now, she has to go through the whole thing, and she knew just as well as he did, it was going to be tough.

" Promise me that you'll make it. Promise me that you wont leave me, because Elsa I don't know what I'll do if I loose you. I- I love you" Elsa sucked in a shocking breath, her eyes snapping up to meet Tobias, his was hand on her cheek making her relax under his touch but yet butterflies irrupted in her stomach like a young schoolgirl just at the those three simple, yet very powerful words. She stayed silent, not sure if he was being serious, if she was even dreaming, but it all seemed real, his touch, his stare, his words. It was all true. Slowly, her lips curved up in a smile and she kept her eyes locked on Tobias "I promise you, I will do everything I can, and I will fight to stay alive, for you. But you have to understand that if I don't-" She could feel him tense beginning to slip away from her but she held his hand that was on her cheek, smiling up at him still encouragingly, trying to make him focus in on her still and keep him close "- If I don't make it, promise me, you won't lash out on the ones who are willing to stand by you and help you through it all. Promise me you won't give into your beast. Because Tobias Porter, I love you, and I do not want to see you drown in darkness again. Even from the other side, I don't want to watch it. And I believe in you, and you'll be able to move on okay?" She couldn't help but let a tear fall down her cheek but she kept her smile on as she nodded encouragingly at him again, "You'll be okay."

Tobias tensed slightly at the beginning of her words because he didn't want to think about the possibility of loosing her even though
it was something that he had to taken into account. His fingers continued to lightly graze her skin as he took in every word she
said including her response to the three heavy words. Tobias grinned like a fool when those few words escaped Elsa's lips because
it made all those wild feelings real and once you said those words out loud it was real, and he wasn't used to putting his feelings
out shit, he barley told Lucien he loved him and the last time he had said that it was about two hundred and five years ago.

Elsa wanted him to promise her that he wouldn't lash out and go in his killing sprees if she didn't make it. He frowned and
broke his gaze with her because he wasn't quite sure he could promise her that. If she died he'd be beyond furious and his
temper was something that was hard to control even after all these years, and especially when he blacked out. Releasing a
deep breath Tobias nodded his head stiffly. " I can't promise you that but I can promise you that I'll really try by best. And
don't worry I won't kill anyone you care about....maybe Damon but that's about it
".

Leaning forward he claimed her lips with his own and the passion and everything that he felt for Elsa poured into that kiss.
His arms rested at her waist pulling her body closer to him as his lips trailed hot kisses from her lips to her jaw and then
down to her weak spot on her neck where he gently nibbled and sucked on the skin before pulling his head back and gently
brushing his lips against hers without kissing her. " I have to give you some sort of motivation to get though this spell".

Elsa knew how hard promising her not to go on a killing spree was, and she was satisfied with just his promise about trying his best. She was now assured, he would try. And she was sure Lucien would be here all along for him, by his side, always, even if Tobias doesn't notice it. Smiling up at him, she nodded in satisfaction but couldn't help but laugh when he said he's just kill Damon "Do I hear jealousy in your voice Mister Porter?" She teased lightly, biting her bottom lip as she kept her eyes fixed on his, full of adoration and love.

Love.

Who would've thought, Elsa and Tobias falling in love. And not just that, but actually falling for one another. One hybrid for another, a broken angry soul falling for an identical one, and yet a completely opposite one as well. She didn't know how that was possible, to be so similar yet so different, and love each other in every way they could. She saw flaws in Tobias, and loved every one of them. That is love. Love is not seeing your partner as perfect, but knowing they're not and still loving every inch of them, it's knowing they're not perfect for others but perfect for them in their own way. That was love.

And honestly, she couldn't have asked for a better partner.

When Tobias leaned forward, Elsa smiled and kissed him back, closing her eyes, letting him pull her closer, straddling his lap as they didn't break the kiss, letting it grow from soft to strongly passionate. And even though they have kissed plenty of time before, this felt the best kiss they have ever shared. It was full of not only lust, but love and affection. And it was all Elsa could ask for and more.

Wrapping her arms around his neck, she kissed him pouring all her emotions in their kiss, before his lips broke from hers and dropped to her skin, finding her sweet spot and nibbling, making her tangle her fingers in his hair, tilt her head up and to the side to give him more access and sigh in pleasure and she bit her lip before he made his way back up to her lips and she slightly opened her eyes to zero in on his lips brushing hers, making her lick her own lips as she spoke "Mhm, and how are you going to do that?" She asked in a soft yet seductive whisper as she didn't kiss him as well, teasing him back as her lips brushed his while she spoke. Making him taste his own medicine.

Tobias had always saw himself as someone who would rot alone, someone incapable of receiving and giving love, he
always thought that if anyone were to be happy it would be Lucien because to everyone he was a monster, a killing
machine who didn't have an off switch. Yet looking into Elsa eyes everything felt so surreal, the fact that someone
loved him for his flaws and imperfections. When the two of them first met he didn't think much of Elsa besides
a pretty face and wanted nothing more then to get her into bed one way or another but over time she became
something to him and his feelings, feelings that he didn't even know he still had appeared.

Love was such a strange word to roll off the tongue, it made Tobias feel completely exposed but he knew Elsa loved
him back and that feeling was indescribable. When her lips gently grazed his lips in the same teasing way he did
earlier he grinned before pressing his lips against hers. Tobias wanted her and all their time of teasing and playful
banter was nothing but a building his sexual tension. His kiss was passionate that grew more hungry with desire
as his hands slowly traveled over her silken skin.

" I can show you better than I can tell you" Tobias smirked as his lips trailed kissed from her jaw down to her neck as
they work their down he tugged on her shirt removing it from her body and tossing it across the room before his lips
found her skin once more. At first he teased her going incredibly slow kissing and nobbling at the flesh before he
removed her bra and tossed that away where he had threw her shirt. Leaning back his eyes traveled over her body,
" Your beautiful princess" Tobias breathed as he removed his own shirt and let his lips gently claim her breast while
his other hand teased the other.

Elsa was completely lost in the moment, the second Tobias' lips pressed passionately on hers. Her arms wrapped tightly around his neck, she pulled herself as close as possible to him, her fingers in his hair tangling lightly, tugging slightly, eyes blissfully closed as she enjoyed every bit of the electric feeling he was causing.

Although their world was literally in millions of pieces and they were in too much trouble to even comprehend, pulled in a mess they had not idea how to control and solve, about to even go through a plan that might end her up dead, they didn't care. At this moment, all Elsa wanted was Tobias, and some alone time with him. And hopefully, she was getting just that without any interruptions.

As her shirt fell off, and Tobias lips fell on her skin, she bit her lip, and grabbed his hair in between her fingers gently, leaning her head back a little as he kissed and nibbled on her neck, both their breathing now hard. She giggled when he spoke and opened her eyes to stare right into his "Please do show me." She whispered back teasingly before feeling her bra getting off as well, and his eyes falling down on her body, her chest most precisely, and she could see how his eyes darkened in lust, which only aroused her more.

Closing her eyes again as he leaned forward to take her breast into his mouth, Elsa smiled lightly, and let out a small moan as he pleased both simultaneously, using his mouth and his hand which only made her feel even more pleased, clutching onto his hair as if her life depended on it as he continued to tease her softly. Not able to take it anymore, Elsa tugged on Tobias' hair and made him look up before crashing her lips down on his full of lust and yet love, pulling him in a very passionate, hungry kiss.

In this moment they were perfect, exploring each others bodies as they fit together like pieces to a puzzle.
All those moments of teasing and being cock blocked were over because right now was their moment, Tobias
could finally show Elsa just how much she meant to him. The softness of her skin drew him in like none other
as his lips marked a slow and sensual trail down her body, making sure that no part was left untouched by his
mouth or his hands. He pulled back only slightly at Elsa words as his lips pulled up into a grin and then he let
his finger tips lightly slide down her thigh. " Your wish my command".

He had taken some time teasing Elsa. Listening to the sounds of her heavy breathing and her heavenly moans
were like heaven to him. When she crashed her lips against his he responded immediately to the inviting softness
of her mouth and how their tongues fought for dominance. Tobias hands continued to trail downward until
his fingers were at her entrance. She was already wet for him and Tobias grinned as he slowly teased her lower
lips before his fingers slipped inside and he brought his lips to her ear where he gently nipped and then down
lower to her neck where he sucked and gently pulled against the flesh.

The sound of Elsa was like music to his ears, he wanted to hear more and more as he continued to pleasure her.
Tobias removed his fingers holding a small grin as he moved his head lower, kissing the inside of Elsa's thighs
before coming in contact wither her center as his tongue massaged and sucked on the sensitive flesh teasing
her with his tongue until she reached the brink of ecstasy.

Status
Not open for further replies.