Black Hearts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elsa knew Tobias wouldn't let it go that easily, she wouldn't have if the turns were reversed. But she tried to sneak away before anything could happen. And failed miserably. Tobias was quick to pull their bodies against one another and almost, just almost, claim her lips. Though he didn't and Elsa wanted to groan in frustration but she resisted, biting the inside of her cheek to keep her quiet instead. His lips found her bottom one and very painfully nipped at it before moving kisses down her jaw and neck, and all Elsa could do was close her eyes, tilting her neck slightly subconsiously giving him a bit more access.

The sensation his lips sent through her body made her very much aware of their closeness, and very much aching for his lips on hers. But she didn't act upon that, restraining herself the best she could. Her body was firing up with the tension between the two of them, and electricity jolted the moment her body pressed against his. But what really almost sent her to the edge was his bite on her neck. Elsa took in a sharp breath and bit her bottom lip, her fingers itching to touch him, run her fingers through his hair, but she didn't. She wasn't going to be the one who gives in. But she will be the one to torture him as much as he was torturing her right now. She wasn't sure if the bite was going to mark, but at the moment she was too much in a daze to care, but as soon as it all started, it was over, and Tobias was walking out. She may have had the upper hand in the living room last time, but he surely had it right now and she couldn't deny it.

Tobias 1
Elsa 1

Elsa took a minute to regain herself, frustrated as hell. But she refused to show it. So she put on a neutral face and walked out with Tobias. They were both silent as they walked and no it was not awkward. It felt nice, and much needed. Elsa looked around as they walked and watched the humans have the time of their lives in New Orleans. Much opposite to her. If they knew they were in a supernatural town though, they'd shir their pants for sure. Elsa almost laughed at that thought but was content with just a small smile. She looked over at Tobias as he rolled his sleeves up, her eyes darting down to his toned arms. Can someone even have muscles there? She can understand biceps on his upper arm but he was toned all around and his veins were almost popping all the time, which waa definitely sexy. Elsa quickly averted her eyes and looked back around noticing a few women look over at Tobias and stare and for some reason Elsa wanted to rip their hearts out. She had never felt possessive over anyone, ever. So why was Tobias different? She had no idea. But that scared her a bit even.

Once in the small shop, Elsa sat facing Tobias and looked around, scanning the place as she did. She listened to him talk about the owner and her eyes darted to her. She was pretty, but quite alarming. Elsa could sense that. She stared at her as the woman darted her eyes to Tobias then looked away, she most know who he is then. Elsa raised an eyebrow as Tobias asked her not to fight the woman "No one's asking you to break my fights Tobias." She said half amusingly and half serious, pushing his ego's buttons "You just like to meddle in my things. Meddle with me. Don't you?" She asked teasingly, leaning her crossed arms on the table "Besides, you like it when I get mad. It intrigues you and I can see it." She said confidently she kept her eyes on the man people all around fear. How come from the moment they met she felt no fear and no hesitation, she had no idea. But she was glad for that. At least one thing came out positive in coming to New Orleans.

Tobias watched as the costumers in the shop slowly began to thin out and Sarah started putting some things away. When the last costumer rolled through the door she quickly dealt with them before walking towards the front door and turning the sign to that it said she was closed. Tobias kept his eyes on Elsa however who just constantly made it her main mission to drive him up a wall. He watched as she leaned forward in a slightly teasing manner that made Tobias raise an eyebrow before tapping his pointer finger against the table. " Even though no one's asking me too I can't having you slaughtering people" he paused momentarily to lean forward as his eyes pierced into hers. " I do like meddling with you princess, you make things interesting". At Elsa's next comment he smiled slightly, something that found himself doing a lot more when he was around Elsa.

He was indeed intrigued by Elsa from the moment he had heard about her from Lucien to seeing her in action when he'd arrived at the house. Elsa wasn't scared of him but he did respect him to a degree and she loved pushing his buttons, frustrating him and confusing him all at the same time. Sarah sat down at the table making her presence known before batting her eyelashes at Tobias. " So who's the pretty face" she asked not even bothering to look at Elsa and Tobias knew there was going to be a problem real soon. " This is Elsa Rose, and were here because we need some information on your dear friend Armand, Elise's understudy". Tobias watched a small smile form on Sarah's face and she placed her hand on top of his and for some reason his eyes darted across the table towards Elsa.

" You know how this works lover boy, a favor for a favor". Tobias honestly just wanted to compel her and make her tell him about the man but he gave a stiff nod and Sarah stood up walking to the back and returning with a small vile. " Armand is the only person I know Elise trusts. She had given him this vile to keep on him until Alric had given her the ring but if you somehow make it seem like her dear Armand can't be trust worthy anymore, you might be able to get some information from him". For someone that was a were human she was smart as hell. Tobias took the small vile and placed it in his pocket before standing up. " What do you want Sarah" there was evident annoyance in his voice but Sarah seemed to just smile before looking over at Elsa for a second and then bringing her eyes back to Tobias. " Oh don't worry I'll think of something".

When they finally left the shop Tobias released a much needed sigh before scratching his head and then turning towards Elsa. " Well despite that dumb ass bargain we have exactly what we need to turn the odds against Elise and get the answers that we need. See I told you we were going to find out a way to get what we needed". Tobias gave her a teasing wink before he glanced down at his phone to receive a test message from Lucien. " Well it seems my brother has some news about who killed his men, so lets head back". When Tobias looked up from his phone he saw a man eyeing Elsa like a piece of meat and immediately he felt his blood boil. The man didn't even seem to notice Tobias until he wrapped his arms around Elsa pulling her into his body slightly and when the man made eye contact he meet Tobias's semi golden ones before the man sprinted off in fear. " Lets go" Tobias reiterated as he clenched his jaw. That sudden wave of possessiveness was new to him and he didn't know how to feel it.

Elsa was no jealous person. Nor was she possessive. But when this so called Sarah dared to not even acknowledge her and instead focused on flirting with Tobias, Elsa was a minute away from breaking her neck. But Tobias words rang in her mind about not getting in a fight. She fisted her hands and clenched her jaw as the woman briefly looked over at her, calling her pretty face. Seriously, if she wasn't going to get her hands off of Tobias, Elsa was not going to be able to restrain herself. Her eyes kept glaring at the woman who didn't seem to fear her, thinking Tobias would protect her. But she had no idea that it'd be too late for Tobias even if he wanted to, Elsa needed half a second to break her neck. And have her dead. Elsa watched as Sarah put her hand on top of Tobias and basically told him she wanted a night in bed. Slut. Elsa clenched her hands and tried to take deep breaths, focusing on the Vile the bitch brought. Yes, she was not worthy of calling her by her own name anymore. Bitch sounded better for her.

Elsa wasn't sure how she managed to not snap her neck or drink up her blood but she was more than relieved when they were done. As Tobias asked for the bitch's favor, the woman looked over at Elsa, with all audacity, and then at Tobias, who seemed to ignore all. Her words made Elsa glow with anger, but instead of doing anything, she turned and walked out before Tobias. He could go sleep with her for all Elsa cared. Lie.
When he came out, Elsa barely looked at him, refusing to speak up, afraid of her unfiltered mouth and the words that might come out of it. She didn't want to be exposed. But as soon as she felt his arm wrapping around her waist, the jolt of electricity coursing through her body made her focus on reality again, for a moment confused to why he did that until she looked up at him, found him staring angrily at someone and following his eyes to see the poor man who was looking at her before realising Tobias glare and sprinting away. And that made her boil with anger. She didn't move even when he told her to, staying put still infront of the shop, knowing that the slut inside could still see them but she didn't care.

Elsa turned to face Tobias hard gaze and glared at him "The hell was that?" She asked, referring to his sudden possessiveness "You didn't seem to care about the bitch's touch inside, but a man can't even look at me?!" She asked angrily, her jealousy clear, but she didn't care, he was clearly jealous as well "What do you think I really will let you wrap your arms around my waist and glare at some guy to keep me to yourself while you can do whatever with the slut inside thia shop?" She pointed at the shoo frustratingly before pulling out of his embrace and keeping her glare at him "You thought wrong." She almost spat out in anger.

So maybe this was getting out of control, and she was showing how jealous she was, but to her defense she couldn't stop herself. Just remembering the way that woman touched him and batted her eyes at him made her angry all over again. And the audacity that woman had to look at Elsa almost challengingly before practically demanding Tobias for a night "You're lucky I didn't snap her neck because she was at least useful. You can have more time with her now. For the time being at least." She said sarcastically, shoving his close body away from hers, her eyes never leaving his.

In a matter of a few minutes went from fine to complete and utter shit. Tobias had noticed Elsa's change in demenour when the two were in the shop but he was solely focused on Sarah because he wanted to get the information from the human as quick as possible. Sarah was full of tricks and teases but that was all it was and he had learned quite some time ago that she was just full of surprises. When that man had looked at Elsa once they had gotten out of the shop he not only saw the man staring at her but he read his thoughts and that's what made Tobias even more angry then he should have gotten. In all the years he had been alive no woman had ever made him want to protect or get jealous for and yet now in a matter of a few days his life had quickly changed all thanks to Elsa Rose. Tobias had no reason to feel possessive over her because she wasn't his but it that moment it didn't matter, he wanted no man to touch her, to kiss her and make her feels waves of pleasure. It was selfish yes he knew but he was indeed a selfish man.

Tobias was indeed surprised that Elsa didn't lash out and try to kill the woman but he was glad nonetheless because there were too many people walking about the street and the last thing a mortal needed to walk past was a vampire trying to kill someone and another attempting to break them apart. When Elsa spoke up taking him out of his thoughts his eyes widened slightly at the words coming out of her mouth. She was mad a him for the favor Sarah was going to ask? When she moved away from him he clenched his teeth and he felt his anger coming back tenfold. The two of them together were like fire and oil,they were bad for each other yet all Tobias wanted was be around her, to touch her.

The anger coming from Elsa's voice made him realize that she was just as mad as he was and Tobias raked his fingers though his hair and then glared at her. What the hell was he supposed to do with all these feelings? He had no idea why they were starting up but here they were as prominent as ever and to other people on the street, they looked like a typical couple bickering. Out the corner of his eyes he could see Sarah's amused look on her face before she walked towards the back of the shop and he suddenly realized why he hated her so much. " I didn't want her touching me but it's not that big of a deal" Tobias sighed moving his jaw side to side. He wasn't used to having someone argue with him and it was tough not having his way.

" Nothings going to happen, Sarah's favor usually consists of hooking her up with some new string of women or Lucien!" His breathing was uneven now that he let out a aggravated sigh. Here they were standing outside jealous as hell. " She was only all over me just to piss you off princess" His voice softened when he met her gaze again. Biting down on his lower lip he frowned slightly, " You Elsa you- urg your frustrating beyond belief" Even with them coming down from a heated argument all Tobias wanted to do was pull her into his arms and claim her lips.

Elsa was not having it. One simple look back at the shop, Sarah was sending her a smirk and that made her almost snap and run inside snap her neck then walk out. She didn't know why this was annoying her so much but again, she didn't know why Tobias all together affected her that much. She was used to having her way, to not be attached to anyone, to not care what the guys around her do. But with Tobias, everything changed. He made her feel things she never thought was able to feel, he made her madder than ever as well. Their connection was the definition of a roller coaster. Full with ups and downs. But what she was so sure of was that she would not sit and watch other woman touch him.

Elsa narrowed her eyes at Tobias as he spoke noting the same anger coming out of him. She laughed sarcastically as he said it was no big deal "Alright tough guy, no big deal. Then a man looking at me is no big deal as well. Also, a man touching me is no big deal too. Right?" She asked, taunting his patience. No, she was not going to calm down. Street or not, Sarah's presence or not, she was not letting this slip. Elsa crossed her arms over her chest and scoffed at Tobias' words. Was he delusional? Did he not see how the woman looked at him like a candy to her eyes?! Elsa glared at the frustrating man in front of her and shook her head "Do you not see what she is trying to do? Saying she wants other people especially Lucien is just to get you wondering why not yourself and maybe even go yourself to her. The look in her eyes was not tricking. Neither her thoughts." She admitted having listened into Sarah's thoughts even though she was wearing a bracelet that stops vampires from entering her mind, Elsa still could.

At his words that Sarah was tricking her, Elsa let out a groan of frustration "For a guy who usually gets his way with everything and out smarts everyone you sure sound dense right now! Tobias she is head over heels for you and you're worried about a stupid horny man on the street looking at me?" She asked in frustration and rolled her eyes "I'm frustrating?! How about you?! You are so freaking indecisive!" She almost just almost, yelled, her eyes hard and focused on Tobias Porter. The guy who actually made her go crazy within every minute together. Was it in a good way or in a bad way. He might seem calming down but she wasn't. Not when Sarah walked out from the shop and dared to ask the two "Is everything alright you two?" Elsa's eyes snapped to hers and instantly they turned purple, which seemed to take Sarah by surprise as she gasped, but Elsa didn't care. She knew Tobias did not want Sarah dead, she was still useful, but she couldn't help it, the bitch was angering the wrong person. And so, Elsa was charging her way.

All Tobias wanted to do now was head back to the house to meet up with his brother and let him know about the new found information they had learned but that wasn't going to happen. Elsa was as stubborn as an ox insisting that Sarah did in fact want him and not his brother. The comment made Tobias shift his body slightly and then look from Elsa and then back to Sarah who was now fixing up the small things in the shop. He had been completely positive that Sarah had wanted his older brother, she was the type of woman who wanted a gentleman not some rabid savage with a short temper and a knack for killing just for the heck of it. Yes Sarah was flirty and whenever Tobias was somewhat drunk he'd flirt back and when he was sober he'd just say a few small words and she would do the same but they had never slept together, almost but they didn't. Sarah had told him on a drunken night that she had wanted Lucien and before long they were kissing and touching but Tobias had stopped her and they had never spoke of it again.

As Elsa spoke he tapped his foot impatiently wanting her to not be mad but that was an understatement. She was beyond mad, pissed was the better word for it and Sarah didn't make the situation much better. Elsa spoke as if she could read her thoughts even with the spell the witches had placed to keep vampires from their mind control but he believed her. Elsa was way different from the usual vampire and he felt his lips tighten when Sarah stepped out of the shop to ask them what was wrong. Ah how humans were so stupid at times. If he was in Sarah's shoes and saw two angry vampires arguing about her the last thing Tobias would do is step out the shop and ask that dumb question, shit he would have went to the back of the shop and stayed there.

In that moment Tobias knew Sarah had messed up because all the anger Elsa had on him completely shifted to the woman standing in the door of her shop. When Elsa charged at Sarah the woman managed to take a couple steps back into the shop before Elsa had her fingers around the girls throat closing her airways. Sarah tried prying Elsa's fingers from her throat and the struggle was almost futile. Tobias quickly entered the shop and shoved Elsa off the woman, watching as Sarah held onto her neck for dear life in a desperate attempt to catch her breath. His eyes were golden now almost consuming his eyes and his breathing was heavy. " Leave now" he spoke to Sarah who scrambled up from the floor with no hesitations and made a b line towards the door. When he saw tat Elsa was going after the woman again he grabbed her and gritted his teeth as he felt her struggle against his body.

With Elsa's rage and his combined it wasn't going to be a pretty sight. Tobias pushed Elsa a few feet from him so he could turn and lock the shop door and then he pulled the blinds down so the gawking people walking past the shop couldn't see what was going on inside. Tobias simply stared at the women in front of him with so many conflicting feelings. He rubbed his face in a desperate attempt to control his anger and then placed his hands at his sides. " Are you done trying to kill her!? We need her alive Elsa you can't just go killing out best help at finding out why they witches want you". Tobias moved across the room shaking his head as he kept raking though his hair too keep his hands anywhere but on Elsa. " So you say she's in love with me...so what that doesn't make me want her the way I want you. I don't care about her regardless of her advances. I- you-" Tobias could feel himself beginning to ramble but he stopped himself and instead just glared at Elsa before turning towards his phone to respond to a message from Lucien. He was now seated on a chair with his eyes closed slowing his breathing so his golden eyes could shift and he'd be able to leave the shop.

Reactions: Valiente
Elsa was really getting angry. As Sarah smirked her way before realising how foolish she was, Elsa snapped. She charged at the woman and slammed her against the wall, her fingers digging in her neck as she actually was going to choke her. She stared hatefully at the now scared woman who was fighting for her breath and gritted her teeth "You see, I ripped a witch's head the moment I wake up. So I am not in a good mood, and you stupid little human are making it worse. " she threatened and stepped closer, making herself more intimidating as the woman widened her eyes at Elsa's words "If I, however, find you flirting with Tobias or trying to get on my nerves again, I will. Slash. Your. Throat." She spoke lowely before feeling Tobias pull her away and she let him, huffing angrily as he did though.

Elsa's eyes did not leave Sarah as Tobias almost demanded her to leave. His voice was loud and clear, demanding and angry. Elsa knew how bad she had pissed him off but didn't care. He did the same to her. She watched as he closed the blinds and turned back to her and for some stupid reason, she wanted to close the gap between them and kiss him. But yet, she still wanted to slap his handsome face. It was torturing. He was torturing.

When he asked her if she was done, she glared back at him "Are you done being delusional and believing she wants you?" She apat back angrily and rolled her eyes as he continued, telling her she was their best shot "I think she'd rather have me dead and out of the way so she can have you than actually helping me." She continued angrily yet honestly, but the volume of her voice was calmer. The two vampires stared at each other for a moment before Tobias spoke up and Elsa focused on a sentence he had said. She stayed silent as he got distracted by his phone trying to make sense of what he was saying. How did he mean he wanted her?

Elsa stood there, trying to calm down as she leanes against the pink counter. The color she hated the most. She crossed her arms over her chest and narrowed her eyes at Tobias who was distracting himself with his phone in hopes to calm down. The silence was thick with tension, and she didn't know if it was solemnly about their anger or something else. She stayed silent for a few seconds. They had came here for answers but right now all Elsa had was unanswered questions and it made her frustrated as hell.

"And how do you want me?" She finally broke the silence with a rather bold quiestion, her now dimly purple eyes staring at the guy who got under her skin faster than anyone, the air thicker than ever with a tense tension. She was tempting him and pushing his buttons. But also, she was getting her answers. She was frustrated and needed an answer.

Reactions: Vbx.n
All the fighting was just too much and it was making it harder for Tobias to keep a level head about the situation. Sarah meant absolutely nothing to him if something were to happen to her tomorrow he would still be able to get some sleep but if something happened to Elsa he didn't know what he would do and that alone scared him. It scared him to feel something for someone because he knew it made him weak. and if he let himself continue to have these feelings the same old Tobias who acted without reason and did what he wanted to do would change. Having feelings for someone would put them in danger yet at the same time it wasn't something you had control over either. Over the years he had watched humans fall in and out of love and he saw what those feelings did, it blinded them to the obvious and it even drove people crazy.

There was a long silence in the room and Tobias slipped his phone back into his pocket before slowly breathing in and out. He knew that he alone was a handful but Elsa was just as complicated as him and two wild people put together was just a fuse waiting to blow. " And how do you want me?" that simple question alone made Tobias body tense up completely. There was no avoiding this conversation no matter how he looked at it but he didn't want to deal with those feelings either. Tobias sucked in a small breath before standing up from where he was sitting to look over at Elsa seeing the hint of purple in her eyes that made his whole body stir. How did Tobias want her? He wanted her in every way possible though it wasn't something he knew how to put into words, he wasn't good at expressing himself like that. Instead he glared at her for a few moments before closing the distance between the two and cupping her face as his lips claimed hers.

The kiss immediately sent a rippling effect through his body and Tobias wrapped his other arm around his waist pulling her into his body. His slips slowly moved against hers with a hunger and a need yet it was soft and sensual all at once. Tobias brushed his tongue against her bottom lip to gain more access and when she parted her mouth he deepened the kiss. All that playful teasing has lead to this moment and he didn't regret that at all. His hands slowly traveled down to her waist gently squeezing as he backed her into the counter and gently bit down on her bottom lip. When he pulled away his breathing was uneven and his eyes were golden. " Did you get your answer" he spoke before turning and walking out of the shop.

When Tobias arrived back at the house Lucien was in the living room reading a book with some blood in a wine glass. Classy. He took a seat and then Lucien looked up from the book with a confused look. " Brother where's Elsa" Tobias shook his head and then reached for the glass taking a small gulp." She's coming. Sarah helped us out more or less and now we have leverage against Elise, we plant this vile on Armand and when Elise goes to kill him we save his life and get something in return". Lucien nodded his head in agreement and then stood adjusting his shirt, " Excellent brother I'm glad you actually didn't manage to mess this up" Tobias rolled his eyes at his comment and then plopped down on the couch flicking through channels trying to keep his mind of Elsa and the kiss they shared.

Elsa waited for an answer, her eyes never leaving the hybrid. He looked up at her slowly, which made her tense up at the intensity he was looking at her with. She tried to stay calm as she watched him walk over to her and stayed in her place, not moving one bit. She knew better than moving right now. And at one point, she knew what was coming and she accepted it with open arm. As soon as Tobias' lips claimed hers, she was responding, with the same passion and hunger and need and yet they were kissing slowly. But boy the kiss sent fireworks through her body, making her want him more and more if that was even possible. Elsa slowly raised her hands and layed them on his shirt, grabbing it gently and tugging him closer, wanting him against her, and the moment their bodies pressed against the counter, she knew exactly how he wanted her.

He wanted all of her. And that was clear in his possessive kiss. Elsa was left dazed and breathless when Tobias pulled away, giving her no room to discuss anything before walking out, after telling her if this answered her question. It did. But Elsa stayed silent. She watched him walk out of the shop and let out a long breath, closing her eyes as she leaned against the wall and tried to calm her emotions down. He was able to make her calmer yet more fristrated, dazed yet still wanting to slap his handsome face. He was making her go crazy and he did not even know. Or maybe he did but decided to ignore it. She knew she was getting him crazy as well.

Elsa couldn't help but think of the people, witches specifically, who saw them together. How they'd freak out, go pale, hate that the two knew each other. She remembered Alric almost advising them to stay away from each other. But all Tobias and her did was the opposite and that was getting the witches more frustrated than ever. But why? Why couldn't she know Tobias? Why did they fear them together? Was it because of their natural strong abilities? Their powerful selves? What was it that got everyone shaken when the two walk into the room together.

Elsa sighed, rubbing her face before straightning up and walking out the shop, but as she stepped out the door, a tall man stood in her way, his eyes pure black as he smirked evilly at her "Hello Elsa." He spoke and before Elsa could react, he snapped her neck and unconscious, she fell. The man, whose name was Kian, scoffed "And they say she's strong." He spoke to himself before picking her up and walking her down the street like a very normal thing, tourists thinking she was very much asleep and not unconscious.

When she woke up, she was in a basement and no one was around. She had woken up a little too early for a vampire when their neck were being snapped but she was different after all. She looked down, staying calm and holding her breath as much as she could not wanting anyone upstairs to know she was awake. She knew there were more than one person. She saw her hands and legs tied up, but she could move her hands together, and her legs even, being tied on the floor. Idiots, she thought before proceeding to get her shoe off, having always a backup cellphone in there for situations like this one. The phone fell to the ground but made no noise thank fully and Elsa crawled to it, using both her hands to unlock it. She quickly scanned through her last call and it was Lucien. Something in her told her to call Tobias but right now she had no time for this, Lucien's number was right in front of her and she needed to be fast. She quickly pressed call as she heard footsteps and kicked the phone under a bag of sand, not visible at all. She knew that when they hear the commotion, and maybe any conversation, they'd know she's in trouble.

Elsa looked back up quickly and crawled back to her original place, the door opening in time. She muffled a yell through her tapped mouth and glared at the same man who snapped her neck. Anger flooded in her as he smirked all the way to her and croutched in front of her "Dear Elsa, you have no idea, how powerful you can be. And how much of a powerful vampire witch you can become." At his words, Elsa froze. Witch?! What?! She knew her mom was one but she had no idea she passed her powers to her and especially after transitionning. The man's fingers traced her jawline and the burning feeling made her hiss before he took off the tape and she was going at it "Who the fuck are you and who do you think you are kidnapping me like that?!" She belowed at him and for a second he wanted to cower away, her voice so damn loud she was sure the whole street heard her. But Kian laughed "You can scream all you want sweetheart, but no one will hear you. And no one will find you, until I am done with you." He threatened, grabbing a wooden stick and stabbing her leg with it making her yell in outrage and pain, and making it impossible for her to move. That, was a smart move. And then he walked out and slammed the door behind him.

Elsa looked down at the sack of sand and tried to move toward it but couldn't. She hoped the men were on the other side and their vampire hearing could listen to her low voice to keep the witch from listening from upstairs "Lucien? Tobias? I don't know where I-" her words caught off as she coughed, and looking down on the floor she saw that she coughed blood. The wooden stick was poisoned "The stick, is stuck, in my leg. It's poisoned." She gasped for air and groaned "I can't move."

Reactions: Vbx.n
Tobias had settled down and locked his eyes on some action movie on the television screen. It wasn't bad but his mind wasn't fully focused on what was going on. Out the corner of his eye he watched his brother answer bis phone but when he saw Lucien's facial expression he turned off the TV and then turned turned to his brother. Lucien placed his phone down on the table and then placed it on speaker phone and Tobias listened to man speak before hearing Elsa's scream of pain which made his body fill with rage and regret. He had been so selfish with his own feelings that he had left her alone, she was taken because he had left her and it was his fault she was in pain now. Lucien narrowed his eyes at his brother seeping into his mind and then he released a small sigh from his lips. " Brother we are going to get her back". When Elsa continued to speak Lucien swiftly moved around the room grabbing some bagged blood and placing it in a small backpack that he handed to Tobias. " She's going to need this by the time we get to her". " Elsa were coming to get you just don't to anything to piss them off and don't die on me" Tobias voice's was rough but filled with worry and Lucien noticed but didn't say anything.

" Well the man that took her was an idiot for not searching her so I'm going to track her phone". Lucien disappeared for a few minutes while Tobias forced a few cups of blood down his throat. He needed all the strength he could get because whoever took Elsa had another thing coming. When Lucien came back he wasn't dressed in the normal nice suit an tie Tobias was sued to seeing, now he was wearing some simple washed jeans and a regular t shirt. " I don't want to get my good good clothes bloodied" Lucien spoke in a cold manner and Tobias realized he was just as upset about the situation. When the two men got in the car he handed Tobias a ring that was similar to the one Alric had made. " Marcus made two just in case, put that on...you know how witches are and whoever took Elsa knows were going to come after her". The GPS took them to an old house outside of town surrounded by trees and the to men stared at the house checking around for other witches. " There's two in the front and one in the back". Lucien nodded and before Tobias could speak his brother was out the car and had taken out the two quietly and skilfully.

Stepping out the car Tobias tried to keep a level head and then Lucien eyed the doorknob before shaking his head and then kicking the door down. There were three witches in the room who seemed focused on something on the table but all their attention shifted to the two men standing in the front door. Tobias could smell there fear and their anger but he could care less. " Where is she, and I'm only going to ask you once" One of the males simply snickered and Tobias was in front of him just as quickly as he shoved his hand into the mans chest ripping his heart out. The other two stood back a few feet. " Brother stop" Tobias could feel the blood lust as he grabbed the second guy. " I don't think we've had the pleasure of meeting Tobias, I'm Kain". Lucien was now at his brother's side and pulled him back from the man. The other witch had tried to escape but Tobias took care of him quick and then Kain mouthed a spell to hex Tobias only it didn't work. Lucien watched as Kain's eyes dropped to the ring on their fingers and his eyes widened knowing he had made a mistake.

Kain shook his head laughing almost, " Do you two even know why the witches want her dead? She isn't just some girl their so fascinated in." Lucien raised an eyebrow and then twisted the mans arm until it snapped causing him to cry out in pain. " Keep talking" Kain gritted his teeth panting slightly, " Promise you won't kill me first" Lucien sighed and then sent a kick that had Kain fly back a few feet and into the wall. " You are wasting my time and I hate to have my time wasted. Where is Elsa and why are the witches after her. In that order". Once Kain regained himself he spoke. " Your precious Elsa is an abomination like your dear brother. She's not just a vampire but a witch as well and a very dangerous one if she learns how to control her powers. She's downstairs in the basement". Tobias grunted and he picked up a small piece of wood, " Where's the antidote Kain" Tobias forced out of his gritted teeth and when the man pointed to the drawer he walked over quickly grabbing it and heading downstairs.

His head was spinning with shock but it did make sense. Those alluring purple eyes and how it had looked like she was draining the witches she killed. She was. Elsa Rose was a hybrid like him only instead of being half werewolf she was half witch. He pushed past those thoughts as he made his way down the stairs and pushed the door open to see the barley conscious Elsa. Quickly moving towards her he gently tilted her head back so she could down the antidote and then he swiftly took the stake out of her leg and softly apologizing in the process. Tobias ripped some of his shirt to tend to the bleeding wound on her leg before he brought his wrist to his lips biting into hos flesh to form some blood and he placed his wrist to Elsa's lips. " You gotta feed princess" his voice was soft yet demanding as he pulled her to his body. Lucien came downstairs and eyed the two slowly before kneeling down to brush a piece of hair from Elsa's face. " Your safe now". Turning to his brother he patted his shoulder before standing up and looking at their attire. " Next time no over kill, my clothes are ruined".

Elsa had heard the men's voices through the phone, and she smiled in relief. At least they had heard her. She leaned her back against the wall behind her and coughed a few more times, listening to Lucien and then Tobias' voice. 'Don't die on me', his words rang in her ears and she wanted to scoff amusingly, but at the moment, that was too painful. Elsa's head swirled, and suddenly she winced, her head spinning as some witches were trying to cast a spell on her. Elsa let out a scream that echoed loudly, squeezing her eyes shot as she did, but she knew one thing, her eyes were definitely purple.

She felt like it was long before Lucian and Tobias made their way to her when in fact a few minutes had passed but the pain coursing through her body draining her of blood was agonisingly killing her. She heard the commotion from upstairs, thufs and footsteps, but she couldn't hear them speaking clearly, she was too weak and that angered her. She had never been so weak in her entire life and now she felt helpless. And it scared her.

The moment the door was kicked open, Elsa was dropping her eyes, wanting to slip in unconsciousness but as she smelled Tobias' addicting colone, and felt him pull her body to his, taking the wood stick out, making her hiss but take a deep breath, she wanted to fight again. To stay awake. Her eyes, now a dark shade of purple, opened slightly and looked up at Tobias, staring in his golden eyes as he apologized and she frowned "It's too early for me to die yet, I haven't frustrated you enough." She joked in a pained yet soft whisper before Lucien was by her side again and she trailed her eyes to the man she considered as a brother, a smile on her very pale skin "I knew you guys would come." She whispered before looking at Tobias again who was offering his blood.

Something told her this would be big. Sharing blood with Tobias. Yes all supernaturals do it, but for some reason, between the two of them, it was bound to be different. Elsa kept her eyes on him and nodded before leaning her head up sliggtly, her lips brushing his skin before her fangs dug into his skin softly, and she sliwly sucked on his blood. And damn, it felt amazing. And tasted like heaven. Her eyes glowed, her body instantly boosting up so she wasn't going to faint but not enough to have healed completely, the wound of the wooden stake closing up a little. Elsa knew she needed to stop drinking and slowly took out her fangs, her hand having been wrapped around his as she pressed his hand to her mouth, and now she still kept her hand around his but pulled it away from her mouth gently, dropping to her lap, and yet still holding his hand. She was able to take a steady breath and closed her eyes to relax "Thank you. Both of you." She whispered before craddling herself in Tobias' hold and letting him carry her out of the house, slowly falling asleep at how exhausted she was, her hands clutching his bloodied shirt close, her face burried in the crook of his neck, her lips grasing his neck unintentionally as she slept.

When Tobias had allowed Elsa to feed off of him there was a weird feeling that rushed though his body but it was one that he liked. He watched as her eyes brightened and she was able to sit up slightly. Lucien observed her wound that would have taken a normal vampire a few days to heal as it closed up in a matter of seconds and his eyes shifted up to his younger brother. " Lets take her come". Tobias grunted in agreement as he scoped Elsa up into her arms and then carried her upstairs and out the house. Lucien had kept his word and hadn't killed Kian but instead he had beat him until he wished that he was. Lucien drove the car back to the house while Tobias sat in the backseat with Elsa in his arms. Her body was super light as he carried her and when he felt her lips brush against his neck his body reacted instantly. Swiftly moving through the house he went upstairs and laid her down one the bed and placed a blood bag on the dresser next to her for when she woke up. Tobias watched as she slept, the peaceful look on her face despite the recent events and he leaned down planting a soft kiss on her lips before walking out of the room and into his own.

His clothes were dirtied from the fight and he quickly disposed of them before stepping into the shower and washing the blood and grime off his body. When he was done and dressed in some more casual clothing he walked downstairs to see Lucien sitting in the kitchen looking down at a newspaper before he focused his attention to Tobias. " I had no idea Elsa was so...extraordinary like you" he placed the paper down and then reached for his cup and motioning for his younger brother to sit. " I've seen the way you two are together and I do know how risky it is with your feelings for her and all" Tobias quickly looked up at his brother who had an amused look on his face. " I know your scared Eric but I think she's good for you. The two of you each hybrids with a part of the other supernatural world in your blood, it makes you two extremely powerful when you're together which was why the witches were trying to kill Elsa before she knew what she was. I saw how remarkably fast she healed earlier and I know for a fact you two can be each others greatest strengths and greatest weakness". Lucien stood next to hos brother and placed his arm around his shoulder. " Stop finding excuses to push people away you'll only hurt yourself".

Tobias sat at the table for a moment letting all the information his brother had said sink in before releasing a breath. If what Lucien said was true then Elise and everyone else that had made the mistake of crossing them had another thing coming but it also meant he didn't want her getting targeted again because of who he was and vise versa. Lucien soon returned with a fairly nice shirt and pants and he adjusted the buttons on hos sleeves. " Tobias how do I look?". His brother looked up and raised an eyebrow since his brother rarely asked him for his clothing opinion. " Like you always do" The comment made Lucien sigh, " Eric I'm serious". Tobias could tell from his voice and because his brother hardly called him by his middle name. " You look fine, where are you going?" he spoke watching his brother drink a glass of blood that he poured before walking towards the front door. " On a date".

Tobias could feel his mouth drop as he watched as brother grab his jacket and leave the house. He had no idea his brother was seeing someone but then again he'd never ask. Instead of sitting in the house he walked out back towards the pool and removed his shirt and pants before diving into the cool water. It had been awhile since he went swimming and he figured now would be the perfect time.

Elsa slept for a while, her body responding to Tobias' blood quickly as it healed faster than usual and she did not need to rest the whole night. She woke up around nine in the evening, feeling good. Relaxed and back to norm. Elsa checked her wound only to find it was gone and that made her smiled. But, she frowned as she remembered the guys getting information out Kain but not telling her just yet since she was barely awake. So Elsa got up, changed her dirty clothes into a new pair of white off the shoulder top, and jeans ripped shorts before walking out her room downstairs. Lucien was no where to be found be she knew Tobias was around. She could feel him.

Elsa walked out to the backyard where there was a huge pool and saw the man take a dip, his muscles flexing in the water with every move he made, his hair wet and pushed back, his face dropping droplets of water as he took a breath from doing laps. Elsa walked over the pool and sat on the edge, letting her feet dip in the water as she sat next to a relaxing Tobias. She kept her eyes up at the view in front of them, the city lights glowing in the dark as the reflection of the pool hit their faces. Elsa slowly looked down at Tobias and kept her eyes on him "You seem tense. And lost in thoughts." She mumbled gently "What did you guys find out back there?" She asked, knowing his body language had to do with the new found information.

The woman kept her eyes on Tobias, who was now staring back at her almost indecisively. She could feel the tension between them build up again, high and demanding. But she kept her place and her eyes did not movie from him. The fact that she saw how scared for her he was back than softened her up toward him. He thought he was going to lose her, and he felt guilty about it. Remembering that, Elsa spoke up again "Do not apologize again for what happened. You barely walked out a minute before me. I am not some fragile woman who needs to be accompanied every little second." She informed him gently "I got kidnapped yes, but here were are, I'm okay. I handled it, I called you guys." She called Lucien, but she didn't want to remind him of that, to not make a big deal out of it if he wasn't going to right now. Elsa added a small smile as her legs went back and forth in the water gently.

As Elsa looked at Tobias, she couldn't really decipher his feelings. He knew how to hide them well, and she only caught glimpses of them whenever she could "You know you're the only one I can't read their mind? For some reason it's like I'm blocked out." She spoke "And nothing usually blocks me out." She added, her eyes intensely on his as they both fell silent for a moment, hearing the sound of the soft waves of the pool brushing against the tiles, relaxing Elsa's body.

Tobias had settled under the cool water swiftly moving around at ease. He needed this kind of release after all that had happened in the matter of days. It was one of the reasons Tobias didn't want to stay in New Orleans in the first place, there were witches everywhere and they were sneaky as hell. He caused trouble and chaos when he wanted to but he made his presence known and made sure he left behind no witnesses, witches on the other hand liked to play around with the people they targeted until they were completely satisfied. When he came up for air Tobias quickly wiped his face and looked over seeing Elsa sitting at the edge of the pool watching him. That feeling of instant need traveled up his chest and through his body, the two of them together were like magnets and he was drawn to her utterly and completely.

After swimming a few more laps he made his way over to Elsa and pulled his body out the water so that he could sit next to her. "Do not apologize again for what happened. You barely walked out a minute before me. I am not some fragile woman who needs to be accompanied every little second." Tobias made a slight face at the comment but he knew she was right. Elsa had survived by herself for the past hundred years without any help from Tobias at all, he didn't want to make her feel weak because they both knew she was far from it. He nodded his head in agreement to what she was saying before wiping his face and then looking down to see their reflections against the water.

" Back when me and Lucien had rescued you Kain told us why the witches wanted to kill you. They wanted to kill you because you were special, a hybrid, half vampire and half witch they wanted you dead before you could realize what you were capable of" Tobias spoke giving Elsa her honest truth. It was nothing to hide at all and there was nothing wrong with being a hybrid either I mean Tobias turned out okay, for the most part. When Elsa commented on her not being able to read his mind he chuckled. " I would say it's because I'm an original but I feel like there's more to it than that" he stared at her for a moment and then cursed under his breath. " Yup it had to be because I can't read you either and that's impossible".

The whole idea that he could read her thoughts nor control her made him uneasy and in a way vulnerable. He hated not begin in control and now he was stuck. With Elsa it didn't really bother him but he wanted to know what she was thinking at times, what she thought about him. The gaze that the two held was intense and Tobias leaned over pressing his lips against her's. His lips were wet from the water but her body was warm and it sent waves of pleasure through him. Instantly his hands found her waist as he gently pulled up her shirt feeling the soft skin underneath as he moved his lips to her neck where he gently bit down and sucked.

Elsa knew Tobias didn't really particularly like it when she said she could take care of herself and needed no one's protection, but they both knew it was true. It was not his fault she was taken, and nor will it be his fault if she was ever hurt or even killed. That was what she meant and she knew she got across the point. Elsa kept her eyes on the man next to her and he finally nodded without arguing for once and looked down at their reflection. She soon followed his gaze and looked down as well, the calm water around them soothing and calming.

Elsa didn't say a word as Tobias told her everything, how she was special. She was a hybrid, just like him. But she was half witch instead. A breed she had always hated so much. She didn't know how to feel about that, and what to do. Should she embrace it? Work on controling her powers instead of them controlibg her or should she get rid of them? Can she even do that? A million questions swirled through her mind as she kept her eyes on te water, nodding slowly at Tobias letting him know she had heard him loud and clear. So what now? She had no idea. She knew the threats wouldn't stop here. Not until she destroyed all that the witches need to destroy her. But if she was a hybrid could she even be destroyed anyway?

Elsa closed her eyes and took a deep breath as Tobias said he couldn't read her mind either. Confirming that it has to be for some other reason than him being an original then. Elsa nodded and opened her eyes casting them at the man next to her who was staring at her intensly, and she said quiet for a moment, studying his perfect handsome face, his dark eyes glinting under the moon, the soft reflection hitting his soft wet skin and sharpening his jawline, making him look even more attractive if that's possible "If not because of you being an original, then what could the reason be?" She asked softly, licking her lips as she spoke, biting her bottom lip subconsiously while they stared at one another, feeling the tension weight on them like tons before finally giving in.

Elsa didn't push Tobias away when he leaned in, but when his lips pressed against hers, she decided to tease lightly, not responding right away but instead smiling against his lips, letting out a soft giggle "Is that your answer to every deep question I ask you?" She mumbled amusingly against his lips, referring to him always shutting her up with a kiss. A rather amazing one. Elsa moved her lips against his after speaking softly, her hands moving to wrap around his neck as his were around her waist, pulling their bodies flat against one another as they sat on the edge of the pool. Their lips moved in perfect synch, slow and careful at first but as their lips moved more and more, their kiss turned more and more demanding, hungry, thirsty. As she felt his lips on her neck, she fought to keep back a moan, biting her bottom lip as his fingers on her bare stomach sent her shivering and wanting more. Elsa tugged on his hair and pressed her lips against his again even more passionate, his grip tightening around her as she shuffled to get even closer before feeling herself being carried up and placed on his lap, her legs wrapping around his waist, one of her hands caressing his jaw, her nails scratching his light stubble teasingly while their lips moved hungrily against one another, taking his bottom lip between hers, sucking on it before biting gently and tugging softly, her fingers running through his hair and pulling him closer if that was even possible.

Tobias didn't know how Elsa was going to take the fact that she was a hybrid but it was with another half that she wasn't very fond of to put that as an understatement. When Tobias had found out that he was a hybrid he had to go through learning about his abilities alone.Yes he had Lucien there but he didn't understand what he was going through and it was scary trying to figure it out all by himself, now that Elsa was in a similar predicament he was going to be there for her like she wished someone was there for him back then. Being a hybrid made the other supernatural fearful but also vengeful, they felt that a mixture of two supernatural creatures was something that didn't need to be done, to have the powers of both was dangerous for the person its self and to others. Tobias just liked to believe that the people who had wanted him dead while he was still learning about what he was were mad that he was stronger, faster and more powerful than them and after all envy was one deadly sin.

At Elsa comment against his lips he smirked slightly. It wasn't that wanted to shut her up more or less but being around her made him want to kiss her all the time and since he wasn't good at talking about his feelings he figured he'd show her instead. At first their lips moved against each other and a slow antagonizing pace that made Tobias hungry for more, their bodies molded together as the closeness of their bodies sent his body wanting more. He could feel her body reacting to his touch and his kisses and when Elsa's hands tugged at his hair Tobias felt his grip against her waist tighten. Somehow during the heating kissing and touching Elsa ended up in his lips with her legs wrapped around him. As she teased him he groaned against her mouth and then slowly raked her shirt up until it was over her head and he tossed it to the side planting his lips against her collar and then to her shoulder nipping slightly.

He could feel that excitement mixed with desire and need course though his body, a feeling that he never felt before. Only with Elsa was did he show his feelings for, she made him frustrated and vulnerable but he also knew just the right things that made him want to hold her and never let her go. Tobias lips found hers again as their tongues fought for dominance and he lifted her up and carried her inside, using his foot to close the door behind them. There was a playful struggle between the two as he slammed her against the wall and hungrily calming his lips against hers, he took both of her hands and placed them above her head as his lips and tongue slowly traveled down to her neck and then to her chest, his hands undoing her bottom on her jeans and then one they were off he lead her towards the living room and to the couch.

Tobias breathing was heavy and his eyes were golden mixed with desire as he leaned down and planted soft kisses down to her navel. The sound of coughing didn't quite ring in his ears and Tobias gently bit down on Elsa's side before the coughing sound was more prominent and he forced his head up in annoyance to see Lucien staring at them with a woman along his side. It would of been awkward if Tobias had cared but instead he was annoyed that his dear brother had ruined the moment. The two men gave each other knowing looks and Lucien seemed to be rather amused by Tobias moment being ruined. " My apologizes brother it seems I interrupted something" Lucien spoke as he eyed the two suppressing a small smirk and Tobias rolled his eyes. " This is Danielle" Lucien spoke gesturing towards the beauty on his arm, she was a vampire and her eyes darted to Tobias and then Elsa with a small blush on her face and she said hello two them both. Tobias nodded his head in her direction and then watched as she walked into the kitchen with Tobias following behind but not before calling back to his brother, " You might wanna handle your buddy". Lucien laughed slightly mentioning his brothers arousal before attending to his date.

Elsa was indeed very confused, with her new found information, her new identity, her chaotic world. But in that moment, she was very much distracted, and did not want to think about that. She wanted to enjoy herself, for once, the house was hers and Tobias' and no one was disturbing. The vampires were watching the perimeter and everything was fine, hopefully. They both could use the break from the mess they were sucked in. She wasn't per say, escaping, her mess, but she was simply taking a breath away from it. After all, they have went through hell these couple of days, especially today. When Tobias had told her to not die on him, she knew there was something there, between them. Something they both couldn't deny. They were pulled to each other like magnets and she let it happen. She wanted it to happen.

She didn't know how things had turned heatedly so quickly, but all she knew was that her shirt was thrown on the ground, the soft breeze caressing her skin as Tobias' hands raked her body, making her shiver, her skin firing up at his simple touch. And she loved it. He was addicting, an adrenaline touch to her body and mind, and she didn't mind getting lost in him. Not right now. Usually, she'd hate to not have the upper hand, she had always wanted to be the one in control, but not with him, and not right now. She let him guide her, and with that, she found herself being carried up inside, her shorts thrown off, revealing her black lacy bra and matching panties as he slammed her against the wall playfully, making her smirk against his lips "Someone's quite eager" She teased as he hooked her hands above her head, wanting her to let him control her, just for that one moment. But Elsa liked to tease him, she enjoyed frustrating him, and when he claimed her lips hungrily, she smiled, not responding right away, then swiftly taking his bottom lip between her lips and biting gently, showing him she could still tease and she could still sneakily work her way against him.

But Tobias was good, and he used this to his advantage, brushing his lips against hers before trailing them down her neck, her collar bone, her chest, making her close her eyes as a wave of pleasure hit her hard, biting her lips as she muffled a moan. He was having his way, and proudly. And yet, Elsa did not mind. She knew she was in good hands. When she felt the couch underneath her, she knew where this was going, and honestly , she was just as eager as him. Their breathing was heavy, and the tension was too thick to go unnoticed. Elsa's eyes locked on his as he hovered over her, staring at each other for a second, desire and need very clear in their eyes before Tobias bent down and stared planting soft kisses down her body, reaching her navel. Elsa's finger raked through his hair and her nails scrapped at his head lightly as she tugged on his hair, moaning softly while he teased his way down her body.

But when Elsa heard a cough, her body stiffened. She opened her eyes and looked up, tilting her head up, seeing Lucien with a certain woman at the door, Lucien watching playfully while the woman was blushing madly. Elsa wasn't embarrassed, she felt pretty comfortable in her body and didn't mind the interruption but it did feel awkward having Lucien there, he was indeed like an older brother to her. Elsa tugged on Tobias' hair, trying to tell him to look up but a took a second more prominent cough from his brother to make him look up, all too knowingly, and an annoyed look on his face. Well, good to know even Tobias wasn't embarrassed. When Tobias tried to sit up, Elsa kept him in his place. He was partly hiding her almost naked body from the guest, and she felt if he got up, and the woman, so called Danielle, saw their half naked body in all their glory, it would be a little too much for the small woman. Tobias seemed to understand, staying in his place as he exchanged words with his brother.

As Tobias nodded his head in Danielle's direction, Elsa actually greeted the woman "Hello, sorry for the inconvenient way your date decided to introduce you to us." Elsa teased amusingly, darting her eyes to Lucien. She was sure he could hear their heated shuffles before walking in, and could of just avoided this, but he wanted to have his presence known, he wanted them to know he knew what they were up to, and tease the hell out of his brother probably. Elsa carelessly played with Tobias hair as they watched the two disappear in the kitchen before looking over at him again. When she had said us, it sounded different from any other time anyone used the word. Like she had used it as a couple. Although she didn't necessary mean to, but their position, and the way she spoke, it was true. It felt like it anyway. Elsa couldn't help but laugh lightly "I'm sure Danielle will not be able to look at us in the eyes for a long time." She joked lightly, looking up at the man hovering over her. When Lucien called out for his brother, Elsa couldn't help but laugh again, tilting her head back on the couch as the two brothers seemed to enjoy embarrassing one another "Now how will you ever fix your buddy?" She teased him, a smile glowing on her face.

Tobias knew that his brother was annoying when he wanted to be and this was a perfect example. They always knew how to get underneath each others skin, Tobias would either end up in a heap of trouble that Lucien had to get him out of or he'd just find ways to destroy the house which seemed like his brother's greatest possession. Lucien on the other hand would find ways to keep him under control or like this, burst in at the most unconvientent times. The slight annoyance was soon forgotten as he felt Elsa's fingers gently moving throughout his head as his eyes remained on his brother who was now engaging in conversation with his date. He was almost positive that Danielle was going to be scarred for life but the look her her face when she walked through the door was priceless. When Elsa spoke up in a teasing manner he turned his attention back to her. his eyes darkening with lust and desire. " I think we can figure something out" he spoke before leaning back down and planting a light kiss on her lips.

He scoped her up in his arms and then carried her upstairs in a swift motion and then closed the door behind him. Tobias had assumed that his unwelcomed appearance would have drowned hos brother's need and want, he was sadly mistaken. Tobias kissed Elsa slow and deep as he hovered above her body watching as her chest fluctuated and how her body reacted to his touch. Her fingers against his body made his muscles tighten up and he sucked on her tongue. His hands traveled up her long legs slowly causing his body to heat up completely at the touch. Everything he did to her set his body on fire and he loved the feeling. The way the two were touching and kissing it felt so natural as if they had done this so many times before and Tobias suddenly remembered how she had introduced them as us.

With everything that had happened between the two and how close they were, the scary feelings that Tobias was developing for her it just felt right. They bickered and got under each others skin like a regular couple and the gentle actions and gestures that they showed for each other proved that. Tobias let his lips gently brush against Elsa's as his hands traveled up her body to unhook her bra and then move it away from them. When he finally pressed his lips to hers he broke the kiss to plant soft kisses on her cheek, chin, and then further down until his lips claimed on of her breast while his free hand gave its attention to the other. This was a feeling Tobias knew all too well and loved, control. His other hand held her waist as he pulled her even closer to his body, not being able to get enough of her soft skin and her good she felt beneath him.

" I think we can figure something out" Elsa laughed at Tobias words while he stole a kiss a scooped her up in his arms, carrying her upstairs rather quick, leaving Lucien and Danielle downstairs, glancing over as Elsa laughed and Lucien couldn't but smile at the sight. He had never seen Elsa or even Tobias that happy. They were always so tense, angry, full of hostility, and yet when they were together, it was like they could either set each other on fire or calm each other down. There was no in between with them too. And it was quite expected. After all, they were the most powerful fearful hybrids. Lucien still couldn't believe Elsa was a hybrid, but he was glad she was taking it well. He was afraid she would lash out just as Tobias did when he first found out, but oddly enough, she was calm. Was it really her being as calm as ever or was it Tobias' effect on her? Lucien just hoped she would learn to cope. He knew how she hated witches, and hoped she wouldn't try to find a way to eliminate this side of her

"How long have they been together?" Danielle asked, having thought it had been a long while, but Lucien chuckled and looked over at her, handing her a glass of wine "A couple of days since they met." He said and Danielle widened her eyes "Are you serious?! They look like they've been together for years!" She exclaimed and Lucien laughed, taking a sip of his own glass "I know. I have a feeling they were even made for each other. Which would be amazing. But also very dangerous." Meanwhile upstairs, Elsa felt Tobias' bed beneath her, his colon wrapping her all around, his sheets, his body, his whole room smelled like his colon, an intoxication she rather was getting addicted to. She closed her eyes, enjoying every little touch between them, every little movement causing a wave of pleasure, satisfaction, fire between them. Their bodies were glued to one another and without thinking, without notice, they moved together like perfection, like they have practiced this a million of times. There was no awkwardness, there was no mistake, there was no sloppiness.

She could feel her bra being thrown on the ground somewhere in the room, before her body was flushed against Tobias. He was surely eager, and wanted no interruption this time. And so was she. Her arms tightened around his neck as he pulled her body flush against his and claimed her lips. The kiss demanding and passionate, dazing Elsa in all her being. Her lips were tingling, and she knew they were swollen. Her eyes mixing in a hint of purple, full of desire and want. She smiled, and traced her fingers down his toned arms, chest, teasing his v-line while he kissed her cheek, chin, shoulder and reached her breasts, giving his attention to one and squeezing the other. Elsa arched her back as he sucked, biting her lips and muffling a moan, not wanting to be loud for the guest downstairs. Suddenly she realized, the guest, Danielle, was here. And she was a vampire. She could hear them.

Elsa groaned, and tugged on Tobias hair gently so he'd look up "Tobias, Danielle is here. She can hear." She whispered, her eyes trailing from his swollen lips up to his eyes "We shouldn't, out of respect." She spoke softly, as it pained her to say it, she didn't want to ruin Lucien's first serious date with this woman. Elsa bit her lip trying to calm herself down as she spoke to Tobias, who she knew would not be happy with this.

Everything felt good, it felt right and that was something that Tobias hadn't been used to in quite some time. His eyes were beginning to show some gold in them as he planted kissed on Elsa's skin but as quickly as the passion had escalated it was brought back down. He felt Elsa rake her fingers through his hair and gently tug at his head so that he was now looking up at her and her words made him frown. Why did his brother have to go on a date with some vampire and even more so, why did he have to bring her here? Lucien knew what they were up to before he had placed his hand on the doorknob and yet now he was able to be downstairs and loving up on Danielle while he was stopped from having his pleasant time with Elsa. He groaned in frustration as he rested his forehead on her stomach trying to get his body to calm down before he sat up on the side of the bed and ruffled his hair. " I honestly could care less if she hears but I respect what you want" he spoke leaning over to pant a warm kiss on her lips before he walked into the bathroom.

After splashing some much needed water on his face he was able to fully calm down. Lucien had another thing coming because Tobias was going to get him back for this one. When he returned to the room he walked towards his dresser pulling out a pair of shorts and one of his t shirts which he walked over to give to Elsa. Just looking at her made him want to jump her bones but he refrained from doing so and threw on his shorts instead. When he plopped down on the bed his chest heaved in and out and Tobias reached over getting his fingers gently make small circles on Elsa's back. " I guess since we can't continue our little moment we might as well go downstairs and crash their little date" he gave her a small wink before hopping out the bed and then heading downstairs.

When Tobias reached the kitchen Lucien had his back towards him as he was having a rather heated make out session with Danielle. He quietly moved around the room and got himself a glass of blood and then took a seat at the table without making his presence known yet. Lucien had his arms wrapped around Danielle deepening the kiss and Tobias leaned over to pinch Danielle's ass which made her jump slightly into the kiss, " I knew you like my ass Lucien but dang" Tobias watched in amusement as Lucien's face changed slightly into the kiss and he mumbled against her lips, " What do you mean?" he squeezed her waist with both hands letting her know that he wasn't the one who had touched her and when Danielle and Lucien opened their eyes Tobias greeted them with a small chuckle. " You wanted to so I just thought I'd speed up the process". Danielle's face flushed a bright red and Lucien narrowed his eyes at his brother before playfully lunging at him.

Tobias moved out he way in a fit of laughter, " Ah brother it's not so amusing when someone interrupts you is it?". Lucien managed to grab Tobias putting him in a headlock and Danielle brought her hand up to keep back a small laugh " Hey love you mind helping me here before your boyfriend kills me"Tobias mentioned towards Danielle and Lucien tightened his grip. " It's okay brother just admit that you more of an ass guy, I am too". Lucien rolled his eyes before releasing his brother who laughed somewhat himself. " Eric your annoying go bother someone else". Lucien grumbled as he wrapped his arm around Danielle again and he relaxed into his body.

Status
Not open for further replies.