Black Hearts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elsa knew her words weren't all that pleasant, but she was still a girl, one who respected other women, Danielle included. She heard Tobias groan in frustration as he rested his forehead on her stomach and she played with his hair as he did, trying to calm him down. Silence filled the room for a moment before he sat up on the side of the bed and ruffled his hair, making Elsa stare at him. How did she get someone as attractive as him was beyond her belief. Even just ruffling his hair was attractive. And that did not help the situation of them calming down. " I honestly could care less if she hears but I respect what you want" Tobias words made her chuckle, smiling against his lips as he planted a soft kiss on her lips, before standing up and making his way to the bathroom.

Elsa took the moment to regain herself. This may be the fastest she had ever been with a guy physically. But she oddly trusted him and now she knew what blind trust meant. She didn't need no proof to know he would be there for her no matter what. Something told her he was sticking by for a long time. Elsa opened her eyes as she heard his footsteps, watching as he made his way to his dressed, got some shorts and a black v neck t shirt of his, giving the t shirt to her before slipping on his shorts. He didn't even ask if she wanted the t shirt or if she'd feel better wearing her own clothes, getting them from downstairs or even wearing new clothes as her room was simply a room away. He wanted her in his clothes, that much she knew. And she wanted to wear his t shirt. That much she could admit.

Putting it over her exposed body, the t shirt fell to her mid-thighs, covering just the necessary before Elsa laid back down on the bed and took a deep relaxing breath. She felt Tobias lay down next to her, and then his fingers tracing her back, making her shiver and relax under his touch, smiling lazily. She loved this feeling " I guess since we can't continue our little moment we might as well go downstairs and crash their little date" Elsa looked up at him with an amused raised eyebrow while he gave her a small wink before hopping out the bed and then heading downstairs. She couldn't help but laugh at his childish behavior. They guy was promised some action and got half of it, she could understand his need of revenge toward his brother.

When Elsa followed Tobias, Lucien had Tobias in headlock, making her laugh as she shook her head "Kids, stop playing around we have a guest" Elsa joked teasingly before Lucien released Tobias and Danielle cast a look at Elsa, a blush creeping on her face as she realized Tobias and Elsa's attire. Were they that quick and silent? She couldn't help but think but Elsa chuckled and looked over at her "Sorry sweetie, but we couldn't continue. Your date was enough of an interruption, I didn't want to seem impolite to just carry on like we had no one in the house." She explained, not really realizing that she was speaking as if the house was hers just as it was Lucien's and Tobias'. Danielle blushed even harder "I'm wearing my bracelet, how did you hear my thoughts?" She asked and Elsa sighed dramatically yet jokingly "This is a long story, for another time." She winked playfully before Lucien was back to his date's side and Elsa took her cup of blood and walked to Tobias "Would you leave the couple alone ? Let them enjoy their time!" She laughed as he and Lucien kept bickering.

Tobias didn't mind teasing his brother it was something that they did from time to time and it made them feel normal, well they were normal except that they had been alive for over five hundred years. He eyed Lucien for a moment watching him with Danielle and he wondered how long they had been together and Lucien seemed to have read his thoughts because he responded. About five months. Tobias eyes winded slightly because he had no idea and he tried to think back to all the times he had ignored his brother when he said he was going out. Now he knew where he was , he was with her. There was no doubt in his mind that his brother was happy and he was somewhat glad he had taken his sweet time before he had met Danielle because knowing him, he'd probably ruin any chances Lucien had with her. He was selfish like that and cruel when he wanted to be even to his brother sometimes, they had had a bad falling out once that lasted with them not talking for about sixty years or so. It wasn't that long to them but to a human it was pretty much there whole lifetime.

When Elsa came downstairs and spoke Tobias pouted slightly before flicking the side of his brother's head making Lucien grunt and swat his hand away. Tobias turned towards Danielle who watched the two brother's continue to bicker, " I'm truly sorry about that pinch, I know my brother likes to take his dreadfully long time" the comment made Danielle laugh but Lucien just glared at Tobias who now raised his hands in defense. " Oh relax brother I'll leave you two alone". He honestly could have gotten another good laugh in or two but he'd stop. Tobias listened to the two woman speak and he chimed in taking the glass from Elsa to drink some. " Yeah trust me if it wasn't for Elsa being so polite you'd be hearing us right now" a playful smirk formed on his lips before he moved from the counter and out of the kitchen taking Elsa's hand and he did so.

Since he was going to be a nice guy for once he figured there was nothing wrong with taking Elsa out. Suddenly his body tensed slightly because this wasn't something he was used to, it was more of Lucien's cup of tea. Scratching his head he looked down at Elsa with a sheepish smile. " Since my dear brother has practically kicked me out the house I figured we could go out to eat in town". Tobias leaned against the wall and shoved his hands into his pocket. He had no idea how Lucien was so good at being charming and polite and now he was stumbling on his words trying to ask Elsa out on a date.

Reactions: Valiente
Elsa raised an eyebrow when Tobias spoke of a pinch and looked between the three, before Lucien smirking and speaking up "Oh yes Elsa dear, Tobias pinched Danielle's behind." He said in an amused yet revengeful tone, making Elsa trail her eyes at Tobias before slapping her hand on his hard stomach "You just met the woman!" She defended and turned to Danielle "I'm sorry about him, sometimes we forget to put him on a leash." Elsa joked, pushing Tobias buttons and making both Danielle and Lucien laugh. She looked over at Tobias and grinned innocently "Didn't I say respect the woman? does pinching her ass sound like respect?" She scolded him playfully and Lucien smirked "And this is why I like Elsa so much." He spoke up making Danielle and Elsa laugh.

When Tobias spoke up about hearing them if Elsa did not object on continuing, Elsa laughed and glanced over at a red faced Danielle "Oh don't mind him please." She said before raising an eyebrow at Tobias as he snatched her glass of blood from her and pulled her with him out of the kitchen, leaving the two lovebirds alone. Elsa let him guide the way before he stopped and leaned on a wall, taking the glass back from him and sipping on it, she raised an eyebrow at his sudden tense body before realizing why. She couldn't help but grin as he spoke, trying to act normal and do something nice. Elsa licked her lips and smirked before responding "Is Tobias Porter asking me out on a date ?" She teased playfully before putting the empty glass down on the table beside them "I don't know.. I'm not really convinced yet" She teased in an amused voice.

If someone had ever told Elsa, a few weeks ago that she'd be standing here with Tobias feeling as comfortable and safe as ever and being asked out on a date with him, she would've probably laughed at them. She never thought this was possible but it was. And there she was, with the man who sneaked into her life faster than anyone, and she wanted nothing more than to continue what was going on upstairs. But she knew they had to hold themselves back a little for Danielle. At least this time since it's the first time she ever stepped into this house. Elsa stepped closer to Tobias and teasingly trailed her nails down his toned chest, playfully reaching his v-line and tracing it "What do I get if I go out with you?" She whispered, her voice challenging, teaseful and yet innocent. Fake innocent.

Reactions: Vbx.n
Never in all the years Tobias has been alive has he asked someone out on a date and if he did he hardly remembered doing so. Lucien was always the one knocking on doors, giving them flowers to sweep them off their feet while Tobias just somehow managed to attract women with his "bad boy" ways and to him that was just fine. He had always been fine with just messing around with so strings attached because he didn't have to feel anything for anyone and that kept him safe, safe from getting hurt. Over the past couple hundred of years he had ignored his brothers advice on him trying to open up and not be a cold hearted monster but that was just who Tobias was, what he thought he was. Now this was different and here he was a man who could kill anyone in a blink of an eye having trouble asking someone on a date.

Elsa had somehow managed to slip into his life and be the most troublesome and frustrating person he had ever met but he wanted her beyond belief. None of the things he had been doing in the past couple of days would have happened if Tobias hadn't met her. She was breaking down those walls he had built over the hundred of years and for once he didn't want to mess this up, he was actually welcoming the change that he was feeling. When Elsa spoke questioning his motives with that teasing voice he was all to familiar with he looked away for a moment releasing a small huff as he rubbed the back of his neck, she loved pushing his buttons and he knew Elsa knew how difficult this was for him and she wasn't making it easy.

His muscles immediately tighten as her nails trailed along his v-line and he bit down on his lip slightly. Tobias pulled her closer to him and he leaned down planting a soft kiss on her forehead and then nose. " Well you get my full undivided attention, my kisses" he paused briefly to plant a soft kiss on her lips and then grin slightly. " I'll play nice and I'll even get dressed for the occasion". Pulling away from her he playfully pinched her ass and then turned to head upstairs. " Nice ass, and meet me back down here when your finished getting dressed". When Tobias reached his room he took a quick shower to freshen up and then opened his closet sighing as he pulled out a nice suit that Lucien had brought him and he had only more it for a mere thirty minutes. He had to remember to thank him later.

After putting on the black bow tie and the and his watch he grabbed the jacket off the bed and then moved downstairs. Lucien and Danielle had moved from the kitchen to the living room and he watched Lucien's jaw drop in disbelief causing Tobias to roll his eyes. " I can look charming when I want brother". Lucien only shook his head and then placed a hand on his chest for dramatics, " Why brother I didn't even know you knew where that suit was". Tobias flipped his brother of causing the man to snicker briefly before taking a seat on the couch next to his date who was settling on a movie.
tumblr_n9cosrknmo1qajhjjo1_500.jpg
Here's what the suit looked like :)

Elsa didn't know how Tobias could so easily have her, and she was sure he felt the same about her. It was strange how they both were pulled to each other like never before. But she was glad, she was actually.. happy. For once, when she was with Tobias, Elsa forgot about their chaotic world, and focused on him. On them together. And she didn't need more. When Tobias had asked her out, she was a bit surprised since she knew it was not really his thing, but she also very appreciated his effort. She didn't need a date, she didn't need them to dress up, she was content just wearing his t shirt and laying in bed together. But she knew they couldn't fasten things like that. They needed to take it slow, after all, none of them has even been in a serious relationship. And they weren't even in a relationship yet, it was just a date.

Elsa could feel Tobias' muscles tighten as her nails trailed along his v-line, smirking at that as she watched his eyes darken slightly, making her own body shiver at the intense look he was giving her. " Well you get my full undivided attention, my kisses" Elsa smiled, closing her eyes as he kissed her forehead, then down her nose, and then claimed her lips in a soft yet very hungry kiss " I'll play nice and I'll even get dressed for the occasion"Elsa raised an eyebrow at that, liking how this sounded. But she yelped as he pinched her ass, and laughed at his words, shaking her head " Nice ass, and meet me back down here when your finished getting dressed" She slapped his arm playfully before he slipped away up to his room. And Elsa followed suite to her room.

Taking a nice hot shower, Elsa wondered where this man could possibly take her. Dressing up meant it was either a ball they were going to. a fancy party or.. She had no idea. Her mind went blank, only able to focus on how his lips claimed hers so often and so addicting. Focus Elsa, Focus. You need a nice dress. Her subconscious pulled her out of her thoughts and she slipped out of the bathroom, deciding on a deep red tight dress, that hugged her figure perfectly. It was a long dress, but had a split that came from her mid thigh to the floor, teasing to the eyes. Elsa then put on her make up, light eye make up but a deep shade of red on her lips, making them pop out attractively. Once she was done, her hair a little waved up, she put on her heels, sprayed her perfume and was out the room.

Elsa took a minute before descending the stairs then making her way to the living room where everyone was. Tobias had his eyes on his phone, probably playing that same game she had interrupted last time, while Lucien and Danielle looked up first. Danielle gasped and grinned widely "You look absolutely magnificent!" She exclaimed, making Elsa laugh lightly and thank her before Lucien smiled up at her "I feel like I'm letting my beautiful little sister go to prom with the bad boy. And I'm a little scared." He joked, Elsa chuckling as her eyes trailed from him to lock on Tobias, noting his very nice suit. He looked more than handsome, he looked.. just.. wow.

angelina-jolie-gallery.jpg

Tobias now had his eyes glued to the screen of his phone as he tapped it carefully in a desperate attempt to beat the high score he had almost won if Elsa hadn't distracted him. He wasn't addicted to the game but he liked winning and seeing his name on the top of the leader boards. Yes he was competitive. He heard Danielle speak before he finally hit the new high score on the game he was playing. When Tobias looked up however he was left speechless. His eyes raked over the tight red dress that hugged her body in all the right places, the slight make up and her bright red lips that made him want to suddenly rush over and kiss. Now heading out was placed in the back of his mind because all Tobias wanted to do now was carry Elsa right back upstairs. It took him a moment to speak as she came down the stairs and once she was next to him he smiled widely, " You look absolutely....beautiful". That much was true and everyone could see it.

How Tobias ended up with someone as great as Elsa was beyond him but he knew that she was special and not just because of who she was but she was growing on him. Lucien's eyes shifted from his brother and then to Elsa before a knowing smile formed on his lips. " Well brother I do hope you stay on your best behavior, you don't want another suitor trying to sweet Elsa off her feet". The comment was one to mess with Tobias but Lucien also wanted him to know that a girl like Elsa wasn't the type of girl you wanted to loose, she was one of those women that men longed over their lifetime to find. Tobias glared at his brother and gave a stiff nod suddenly thinking about all the men and their impure thoughts of Elsa running through their minds made him kind of pissed. He wasn't the jealous person per say but he just knew how men were and he didn't want them thinking about Elsa like that.

" Alright asshole were leaving, it was nice meeting you Danielle" He gave a small wave in the woman's direction before intertwining his and Elsa's hand together as they left the house. Tobias opened the car door for her, stopping to plant a small kiss on her cheek before heading over to the drivers side and climbing in. The New Orleans evening was quite the site and it was something Tobias had grown on in the past few months that he had lived here. Usually he was always changing state every so often once he got bored but there was something about New Orleans that he couldn't quite get anywhere else, it felt like home. He put the car in park once they arrived at the large banquet that was going on at the other side of town. Some people were seated, chatting away and ordering food while others danced away to the slow music that was playing. Tobias rejoined his hand with Elsa and gave it a light squeeze. " I hope this place isn't too much, I heard Lucien talk about it a bunch of times so yeah" He bit down on his lower lip to keep from rambling.

" You look absolutely....beautiful"Tobias' words made Elsa shiver, his voice low, husky and his look intense, thirst clear in his eyes. She did feel the same, the white shirt complimented his well toned chest and stomach, and the bow tie only adding to his handsome features. Elsa bit her lip, she could see right through his eyes, how he wanted to carry her upstairs, and as much as she loved this dress, she'd gladly like him to tear it off. It wasn't until Danielle faked a cough that Elsa and Tobias broke their gaze, Elsa blushing lightly, and Elsa never blushes. She smiled at the couple before turning to Tobias again "You look handsome as well" She winked playfully, a smile on her face as she spoke in a soft yet teasing manner.

" Well brother I do hope you stay on your best behavior, you don't want another suitor trying to sweet Elsa off her feet" Elsa looked over at Lucien, raising an eyebrow at his sudden comment. Was he warning Tobias of other men or trying to get him jealous? Elsa wondered as she felt the man beside her stiffen. Definitely jealous, she thought to herself before looking back over at him. She saw how his eyes darkened, and the smile on his face vanished. Did Lucien really have to get his possessive side out? Elsa slid her hand to Tobias and intertwined their fingers, squeezing lightly to pull him out of his trance. A not so nice trance that it. She leaned closed and whispered in his ear "I do not think another man can handle me. In the bedroom, and outside." She half joked, kissing just under his ear, a soft spot she had discovered when she distracted him from his game last time.

" Alright asshole were leaving, it was nice meeting you Danielle" Elsa let Tobias guide her out, waving at the couple before leaving, Danielle mouthing "Good luck tonight" and adding a wink to her, making Elsa chuckle and wink back. As they got to Tobias' black car, she couldn't help but grin when he kissed her cheek before letting her in. Elsa settled in his car and waited till he was driving to look beside her, watching him focusing on the road ahead. She knew being with Tobias was going to be hard. I mean, they weren't official, not yet, and still it was a handful. He was a handful, and she was a handful. She knew their relationship was going to be hard as hell, not normal, and very chaotic. The fights they would have over possessiveness, control and trust were going to be enough to drive them both crazy, add the supernatural world either fearing them or wanting them dead, and you've got yourself an almost impossible relationship. But she couldn't stop herself from wanting him, in all ways possible.

As they got to they got to what looked like a banquet, Elsa grinned. She hadn't been at one since the 90's and she used to really love these. She looked around, observing everything and everyone until she felt Tobias' hand wrapping hers, and his voice filling her ears . " I hope this place isn't too much, I heard Lucien talk about it a bunch of times so yeah" Elsa looked over at him and smiled, bringing her other free hand up as she turned to face him, and adjusting his bow tie before looking up into his dark seductive eyes "I love banquets. And they're perfect for a first date. No one has ever taken me to one on a first date." She whispered softly, and leaned forward, pressing her lips against his for a second, knowing if she lingered, they would not take another step forward and end up back at the house.

Elsa pulled away as she felt someone's presence behind them, the hostess, smiling at them warmly "Good evening Mr and Mrs Porter. Lucien has already informed us of your date and we're very pleased to have you tonight." She spoke, making Elsa stare at her for a moment. Did she just call her.. Mrs. Porter? She questioned, digging in the woman's thoughts only to see that Lucien has told her that the two were married. And Elsa wanted to laugh. Oddly, she was not freaked out, nor did she feel the need to correct her. After all, it was just for one night, and hell, if Lucien thought this was a way to mess with them, Elsa surely found it amusing and not disturbing.

When Tobias felt Elsa's hand working on his bow tie to adjust it. At Elsa's comment it made his heart flutter slightly and he was glad that the place he picked out was good enough. Not once in his life after becoming the person that he was did he care about pleasing anyone other than himself. he had always been selfish and took what he needed no matter the cost. Looking down at the beautiful woman standing before him it was hard to think that it was real, he somehow thought along the years that all his evil deeds were going to catch up to him and make him change his ways but instead karma had brought him his biggest challenge yet, Elsa. She was a mysterious woman who intrigued him beyond belief and it made him want to know more about her and the life that she had before she met him. Tobias started to wonder what type of person she had been over the past hundred years or so.

Feeling her lips against his Tobias smiled into the kiss and his brown eyes pierced into hers and in that moment he wanted this date to be one that Elsa would never forget. As he lead her inside the place was filled with people laughing and talking about things that Tobias didn't really feel like listening on. One thing he could say was that everyone was definitely dressed for the occasion. When the hostess appeared with a warm smile he gave a faint one in her direction. When the hostess introduced the two as Mr and Mrs. Porter Tobias felt his chest practically ready to jump out of his chest and then he immediately thought of his brother. Lucien could be a sneaky bastard when he wanted to and he loved to see Tobias react to all the little things he planned so he could only imagine Lucien's face now.

He knew that this was his brother got to spot and judging from the hostess comment Lucien had told her that the two were married. The thought of Elsa having his last name didn't sound bad at all although he knew it was a long time in the making it was still nice hearing it regardless. Tobias gave a warm smile in the woman's direction as the two followed her to a nice table and Tobias pulled the chair back allowing Elsa to take a seat before he did the same. After placing there orders and drinks Tobias reached out across the table and traced his thumb against Elsa's hand in a soothing manner. " I had no idea my brother was going to be sneaky like that". It was true and what made matters even more nerve wrecking he had no idea what was going on in Elsa's head no matter how many times he had tried.

Being an original meant that they were the strongest and the fastest, they were immune to having other vampires infiltrate their minds but they could without even lifting a finger and yet Tobias could read Elsa at all. He brought Elsa's hand up to his lips and then planted a brief kiss on her fingers before the waitress came back with their drink and then food.

" I had no idea my brother was going to be sneaky like that" Elsa wasn't at all annoyed by what the hostess had said, and so Tobias apology made her chuckle "I know, it's okay, it's funny playing around and pranking the hostess" She winked at him and squeezed his hand, running her thumb across his hand. Elsa smiled as Tobias kissed her fingers, a gesture she found both, seductive yet sweet "But just to be clear Mr.Porter, I am not a sit-at-home wife." She winked playfully.

As the waitress came back, Elsa looked up, smiling gratefully as she put two glasses of wine, and several plates of food. Everything looked delicious, and Elsa did like the wine. She looked back at Tobias and smirked lightly, before sipping on her wine. Her eyes trailed over to the whole banquet, people chatting and joking around, couples dancing on the dance floor, slow dancing. She took a deep relaxing breath and smiled, putting down her glass of wine before looking over at Tobias.

She wasn't really believing how they ended up here, on a date together, without the whole chaotic supernatural world on their throats, or rather as they wouldn't dare touch Tobias, on her throat. And if anyone ever told her, this mess would have ended her up with the one and only Tobias Porter, the hybrid, she would've probably either killed the person who told her, or laughed her ass off. But now, she couldn't be any happier. He just calmed her, as well as frustrated her. But still, he calmed her, like no one before.

"Are you guys celebrating your anniversary ?" The waitress who brought their food asked curiously yet amusingly, a smile on her face before she looked over at Tobias then Elsa who let Tobias answer this before the waitress spoke again "I shouldn't be speaking but, he is a keeper. A handsome one." She added and Elsa bit her lip, a proud smile on her face as she trailed her eyes to Tobias, who supposedly was her husband right now "I know he is, and the best part?" She said and the waitress grinned back wanting to know "He is all mine." She winked at her, letting the waitress laugh before walking away wishing them a great evening.

Tobias was glad to see that Elsa was having fun with the whole prank that Lucien had pulled. It made his heart tighten in a good way at the thought that she wasn't appalled to having the Porter last name. When the waitress returned with the food and the drinks he thanked her and then made a small toast with Elsa before taking a few small sips out of his glass. The night was going great and he was mostly just glad that he got to see that amazing smile on Elsa face. She was changing him weather he liked it or not, that same Tobias with a kiss first nature and a brutal way to go about things, he was a damaged mess from the moment he had came into the world and yet this woman who was sitting across from him didn't seemed scared in the least bit. Out of everyone he had encountered she had saw right though him and was drawn to him the same way that he was drawn to her.

He listened to the two woman talk and Tobias found himself smiling at Elsa's comment towards the waitress. Tobias was all hers. He liked the sound of that and when the waitress walk off to attend to some other guest Tobias looked over at Elsa, " And your all mines" his smile was genuine and warm. After the two had cleared their plates of such wonderful food, Tobias looked over at the people on the floor slow dancing and he stood up from his seat and extended his arm out to Elsa. " Do you care to dace?" Tobias wasn't much of a dancer but he did know how to, just there wasn't really a warm occasion when he entered town usually. Tobias remembered briefly how Lucien would always drag him to some ballroom even so that he could try and get to know knew people but all Tobias saw was new people to feed on and trouble to get himself into.

As the music played Tobias rested his hands on her waist as he felt Elsa's hands wrap around his neck. He pulled her closer to his body before planting a kiss on her cheek and then whispering into her ear, " I'm glad you had a fun time tonight Mrs. Porter" he whispered in a teasing tone before gently biting down on her earlobe and then leaning his head back so that he could plant a kiss on those soft lips he couldn't quite get enough of. After an hour or so of dancing the event was slowly coming to an end. Tobias paid for the meal and then took Elsa's hand into his as they left. The night air hit his skin and he looked around to see if there was anyone nearby. As much as Tobias wanted to fully let his guard down he was in New Orleans the town filled with sneaky witches, annoying werewolves, and greedy vampires.

Once they arrived back at the house Tobias scoped Elsa up into his arms and opened the door to the house. His lips came crashing down on her's gently biting on her lower lip before he placed her down and then turned to close the door behind him. Tobias removed the bow tie and then unbuttoned a new bottoms on his shirt before wrapping his arms back around Elsa and gently cupping her cheek. " I honestly hadn't had this much fun in years I guess I have to thank my beautiful wife for that". Tobias teased some more before kissing the tip of her nose.

As the waitress left, Elsa looked back over at Tobias who still held her hand, a smile always on her face. She bit her lip as he called her all his as well, a grin forming on her lips. She couldn't stop smiling the whole night, simply glad she was at the banquet with Tobias. If it was anyone else who asked her on a date she would've flatly refused but Tobias was different and she knew that. He knew that even. The date was going pretty well and Elsa was loving it, every second of it. They joked, laughed, told stories about their hundreds of years on this earth surrounded by shallow humans. They bounded, and discovered more about each other than ever. Elsa could easily see Tobias now as an open book. And she liked that. Transparency was something great in a relationship.

When Tobias asked her to join him in a dance, she was a bit shocked. She never would've thought he would know how to dance, more specifically, slow dance. But she agreed happily, amused as well wanting to see how would this go through. As the two walked to the dancefloor a few heads turned their way, both of them forming quite the attractive couple tonight, but Elsa saw no one except Tobias. His hands on his waist while hers trailed up to lock around his neck, their bodies pressed against one another swaying from one side to another, all of tha felt right. It felt good, relaxing, fun and just.. Right. As Tobias whispered in her ear, making her bite her bottom lip as he called her Mrs Porter, before smirking lightly and whispering back "Just admit that you like the sound of that." She teased amusingly, shivering while he bit her earlobe, her arms tighteninv around his neck before her lips connected with his, slow and passionate, a kiss she adored.

It wasn't long until they were back at the house, having spent quite an amazing time, the best date she had ever been to, but she wouldn't be telling him that, she'd tease him about it only. Elsa yelped when she felt herself being scooped up, her yelp muffled with Tobias lips crushing hers hungrily, and Elsa smiled against his lips before kissing back wrspping her arms around his neck as he walked them inside the house, his lips leaving hers to bring her down and close the door, taking off his bow tie and unbuttoning his shirt before his lips crashed against hers again, Elsa taking turn in unbuttoning the rest of his shirt and doing it painfully slow while they kissed "I had fun too. But you know, husbands are a bit boring and predictable usually on dates and after." She teased jokingly before kissing him again, her fingers grasping his hair and pulling him closer as they kissed, their kiss full of passion, attraction and hunger.

"You think Danielle's still here?" Elsa mumbled against Tobias lips, their kiss growing more heated with every second, their lips molding and moving in perfect, heated synch. She knew Tobias barely even walked back downstairs and didn't get any affection ealier and probably wouldn't give a fuck if she was here or not but Elsa still wondered both; to tease him, but also, respect. Just like before.

Tobias had hoped that in the time he had taken Elsa out for their date that Danielle would have been long gone when they had returned. He remembered how his brother had ruined him and Elsa's moment upstairs with the fact that his date was downstairs. Tobias was indeed happy for his brother because obviously she was important to him because Tobias had never seen any of Lucien's official girlfriends. The house was extremely quiet except for the TV in the living room that was played on low volume but no one was there. He assumed that his brother had went off to bed and that was honestly a relief because he knew that they wouldn't be disturbed this time. After seeing how beautiful Elsa was in her red dress and the way she was so radiant and happy when they went out, he wanted nothing more than to continue what they had started earlier on.

When he felt Elsa's soft lips press against his Tobias wrapped an arm around her waist while the other traveled slowly up her arm and then rested on the side of her face. His tongue grazed her bottom lip asking for entrance and when she parted her lips slightly Tobias let his tongue explore her mouth slowly in the same teasing manner as Elsa slowly undid the buttons to his shirt. Once his shirt was open he quickly removed it while keeping his lips pressed against hers. At Elsa's comment Tobias raised an eyebrow slightly and then pulled his head back for a moment thinking about the question. He honestly didn't know if Danielle was here but he didn't care, never really did in the first place and if she was here he'd assume that she was sleep same as Lucien. " Most husbands are boring but I'm far from that trust me" he smirked as he responded to her teasing comment. It was so easy to get lost in those eyes of hers and how everything felt so right when he was with Elsa.

Tobias shrugged his shoulders kissing down to her jaw and trailing soft kisses on her neck as she gently bit down on the skin and sucked. " I don't think so princess, Lucien's more of a walk you home type guy but if she is, she's probably sleep" he spoke letting his mouth tickle her neck before his hands worked against Elsa's dress, slowly removing it from her body and once she stepped out of it he pulled her upstairs and towards his room. His whole body heated up at her touch and he wanted more, the way she kissed him, the way her hands grasped his hair as their kisses deepened. His eyes were darkened with lust and desire as he kissed her collarbone and then let his lips find Elsa's again.

" Most husbands are boring but I'm far from that trust me" Elsa smirked against Tobias' lips as he spoke confidently. She took the opportunity to take his bottom lip between hers, suck lightly and bite it gently and teasingly, her fingers running through his already messy hair. He was already shirtless and his hands were roaming her body while hers traced every muscle of his, her fingernails as teasing as ever. His simple touch was electrifying her, in a very good way, and she couldn't have enough of him. She was hoping they would not get interrupted this time, because she was sure they'd both come out of the situation was too grumpy for anyone to handle.

I don't think so princess, Lucien's more of a walk you home type guy but if she is, she's probably sleep" His words made her giggle as she titled her head to the side, biting her bottom lip, grasping his hair a bit tighter while his lips grazed her skin, her neck, her shoulders, everywhere. And soon, Elsa found herself in her underwear, a pair of black lacy panties and matching bra. She let Tobias guide her upstairs, not breaking their kiss once as they practically ran into the room, lips locked. It was like they had practiced this so many time, walking blindness to the room, having not stumbled not even once. They were just so eager, no mistake could bring them to a pause.

"Mhm? And what's your type?" She asked, referring to him describing Lucien's type, while she worked on his pants, removing the belt, then unbuttoning them as they walked backwards to the bed, their lips fighting for dominance. Elsa was breathing heavily, her heart pounding hard and fast and she felt herself getting hotter and hotter, Tobias' kisses sending her to cloud nine and above.

Tobias could try to explain the utter bliss that he was feeling but it wouldn't quite match to the amount of want and desire he was feeling. Elsa's soft lips pressed against his as her body molded against his was something he couldn't quite get enough of. When she asked him what his type was Tobias grinned against her lips. " Well someone who's not only beautiful but smart, someone who challenges me" He paused for a moment thinking about it more before his eyes searched her's, " You're my type Elsa".

As her hands began working at his pants Tobias kissed a soft spot under her ear before they ended up on the bed and Tobias had removed his pants. Elsa fingers roamed his body causing his muscles to tighten against her touch. It sent chills against him and his fingers teasingly grazed her skin, traveling up her though and then he gripped her waist pulling her even closer to his body if that was even possible. His eyes were golden now and filled with lust as his lips found her's, playfully fighting for dominance that neither one was going to give up.

Outside the house however Elise was standing in the shadows with a coy smile placed on her lips. She and a few other witches had surrounded the house uttering a silent spell. She knew that all of her plans were being messed with by none other than the Porter men but something much more interesting had caught her eye. Tobias Eric Porter. The ultimate hybrid with the blood lust and rage that many feared. Even she was weary of him but there was now something that she would use to break not only him but Elsa as well. Each other. She knew Tobias was a man of very little emotion and judging from the report of Kain, he had said that Tobias feelings were stronger than he had ever seen. Elise pulled a strand of her black hair out of her face and then closed her eyes before re-opening them as they glowed a strange shade of purple. Oh silly Elsa, we have only just begun.

Tobias had sucked on Elsa's pule point smiling slightly as he heard a faint moan escape her lips but before anything else could happen he heard a thump downstairs. He pulled back slightly annoyed thinking that it was none other than Lucien making noise but when Tobias crawled off the bed and opened the door he knew something was up. He walked back into the room to throw on a pair of shorts. " I'm going to go check downstairs it's probably Lucien". He didn't want to alarm her but he figured if it was a witch he'd kill them no problem. When Tobias went downstairs it was quiet, too quiet and he swiftly moved around the bottom half of the house before wandering into the kitchen to see that the slider was slightly open.

He gritted his teeth and then closed the door but when he turned around he was faced with Elsa. At first he raised an eyebrow because he didn't expect to see her. She was wearing one of his shirts and her hair was slightly disheveled from his hands gripping it earlier. " I came to see if it was okay". Tobias nodded his head slightly but he had an off feeling he couldn't quite place. " Come back to bed" Elsa voice was seductive and teasing which made Tobias grin before turning back to the door. " Okay just let me check something out first" When he tried to move past Elsa she wrapped her arms around him and then gently bit down on his ear making him tense up at her touch, but in a good way. " Please" Elsa whispered before claiming her lips with his and Tobias suddenly forgot exactly what he had wanted to do in the first place.

Elsa couldn't stop herself from moaning softly when Tobias lips teased her skin, and found her weak spot. Their hands were all over each other, their movements quick and thristy, passionate and swift. She had never been so consumed by someone and has always built a wall around her seperating her from anyone else for the simole fact of not getting distracted, killed , or hurt. Emotionally and physically. But Elsa couldn't control her emotions around Tobias and she knew the same went to him. They both were like magnets to each other and it was impossible to just sit back and resist. They might as wel go crazy.

When a loud thump sounded, Elsa almost groaned as Tobias pulled away. She closed her eyes while he crawled off the bed and leaned her head back, evening her breathing as she tried to calm down. For once, she'd like not getting interrupted. Elsa looked back up and propped herself on her elbows to look at Tobias who was putting his shorts on, she nodded and groaned "Hurry back up though" She said before dropping back on the bed and staring up at the ceiling while he went downstairs.

She thought if she should follow him, see what's going on but believed he could take care of it by himself and if it's big, she'll feel it. Elsa waited a few minutes, and sighee impatiently. She got up and pulled one of his shirts on, before walking back downstairs. She was slow, and cautious, knowing something was up since Tobias did not come back up. Elsa looked around warily and narrowed her eyes as they turned slightly purple. She was getting annoyed by all the interruptions and suspiscious people surrounding them at all time. Elsa heard slight commotion coming from the kitchen and frowned. She tip toed but then stopped as she heard a moan. What the fuck?!

Elsa was raging now. She could hear kissing, moaning, shuffling around. Her footsteps were not cautious anymore, her eyes brimming purple as she glared at everything in front of her while making her way to the kitchen. When she saw Tobias with some random blond girl, kissing rather hard and unbuttoning the shirt she was wearing, Elsa was fuming "So that's it?! A slut in a shirt is enough to get you to fucking cheat?!" Her voice was not so loud but dangerously questioning "Oh God.. And to think I was waiting for you stupidly upstairs!" She chuckled humorlessly before using her speed to swiftly make her way over to the smirking woman, snapping her neck in a quick motion and watching her fall limbly to the floor "A mortal too? You're disgusting Tobias." She almost spat at him, not waiting for him to say anything. She saw everything. She did not need an explanation. Elsa resisted the urge to just slap the man who in one minute made her feel like she was the most important person in his life and in another minute, destroyed her completely.

How stupid could she be? To think the man who destroyed millions of hearts would not destroy hers? She felt humiliated, hurt, stupid and most of all, angry. With herself for letting him in. Elsa covered her pain with anger and not looking back, she used her vampire speed to pull on whatever clothes in her room and sprint out, and when she heard Tobias yelling for her she growled at him "
You do NOT get to even say my fucking name!" She yelled "If this isn't clear enough for you Tobias, we are done! Don't you dare speak to me ever again." She threatened lowly and turned around, walking out the front door, seeing Lucien from the corner of her eyes as he walked out of his room from all the yelling and commotion but she ignored him as well and in a blink of an eye, Elsa was gone. And she disappeared for a long time.

Tobias had to admit he was enjoying the moment tremendously but there was something that kept tugging in the back of his head, telling him to pull away but he couldn't. Elsa was so intoxicating that he found himself pulling her much closer than pulling her away. Elsa moaned into his mouth as she ran her fingers through his hair and gripped it as she kissed him intensely. Tobias tried to figure out what was so important in the first place but when she grinded her body against his, his mind went utterly blank. When the kiss broke it was for mere seconds and Tobias tried looking into her eyes but Elsa was quick to claim her lips again. Something definitely was off.
"So that's it?! A slut in a shirt is enough to get you to fucking cheat?!"

Those words made Tobias jump back in shock and confusion as he looked from Elsa to the woman he had been kissing. His jaw dropped slightly when her dark brown hair was now blonde and she wore a sinister smile on her lips. Tobias felt like everything happened in slow motion, he was trying to figure out what the hell happened and why the person he had been kissing wasn't Elsa but some blonde. The feeling that he had gotten earlier drifted right back and he knew that someone was behind it, it was a spell that had made that woman look like Elsa.

When Elsa snapped the blonde's neck Tobias tried to reach out and grab her to explain but she was already gone from his sight and upstairs. " Elsa I thought it was you, you have to believe me" he spoke in a semi loud voice before tugging at his hair and then proceeding to the stairs only to see Elsa coming back down with her clothes in a bag and Tobias felt his chest tighten because he knew why she had the bags. She planned on leaving. " Elsa dammit calm down and let me explain! Something happened I thought it was you" he shouted walking after her.
You do NOT get to even say my fucking name!" Tobias winced at the tone of her voice and he felt anger seeping through. She couldn't leave him, she just couldn't.

Lucien was now at the bottom steps rubbing his eyes and looking from Elsa to Tobias with a shocked expression on his face."If this isn't clear enough for you Tobias, we are done! Don't you dare speak to me ever again." Tobias opened his mouth to speak but when Elsa disappeared out the door he cursed and then turned away from his brother attempting to calm down his breathing. How could she just leave without even letting him explain? It wouldn't make sense for him to cheat on her let alone with her upstairs. " Brother" Lucien spoke in a soothing voice but Tobias punched the wall which made Lucien sigh and then look out the window seeing no sign of Elsa. " She's gone brother, what happened".

Tobias paced the living room back and forth as his brother waited for a response. " Elise did this..I'm going to kill her". It was the only logical explanation. He had managed to tell Lucien what had lead up to Elsa leaving and Lucien nodded his head watching as Tobias had gotten dressed hastily . " Brother you need to think this-
" No Lucien I don't, Elise is dead to me and so is Elsa" He spoke before leaving the house.

He spent the first few days on a killing spree, going to witches looking for Elise who was now M.I.A. Weeks went by and Tobias knew Elsa wasn't coming back and something inside him had changed. Tobias was used to people he cared about leaving him but this one hurt the most because he had opened a part of him that had been locked away for so long only to have Elsa walk out without even looking back. Two months had passed and Lucien had no control over Tobias, he had shut out his emotions and had left New Orleans to find Elise's whereabouts.

Elsa was fuming. She ran until her legs gave out, and that did not happen before she was towns and cities away. She couldn't believe what just happened, she couldn't believe how easy it was for him to cheat. Did she mean nothing to him? For God's sake she was just upstairs half naked! At that thought, Elsa was more angry than ever and that made her run faster.

A couple of weeks later Elsa was jumping from town to town, she made sure everytime Lucien sent someone to look after her, she'd kill them. Until he got the message and stopped, losing complete track of her. All Elsa could see was red. Blood and anger. She shut her emotions and thought of nothing but learning to control her witch powers and use them against the witches themselves. She loathed them. And a couple of months later, she was back at her reputation, even stronger. Elsa was ruthless, and no one could even attempt to stop her. She had her magic under control and her vampirism radiating. And she was definitely on a killing spree.

Elsa had been in search of Elise, the witch who seemed to want Elsa to suffer so damn much. She had a couple of witches talk before killing them. And Elise was the most who was after Elsa. And Elsa wanted her dead. It took her a while and a few hundred to kill to know Elise's whereabouts and she made sure, with her magic, Elise could not know someone was coming for her and would not flee. Controlling her own magic, Elsa felt stronger than ever and more capable than ever. It gave her a rush she had never felt before. It gave her a rush only Tobias was able to give her. But to her, he was dead now. And her magic and vampirism were the only things going for her.

Elise was in California. And Elsa took a few hours to get there. She was in an abandoned house with a couple of other witches throwing a spell when Elsa broke in, not being gentle or sneaky or anything. She muttered her own spell making everyone around Elise choke, gasping for air as the woman between them paled at the sight of Elsa "It was a mistake!" She yelled, which got Elsa to raise an eyebrow "Breaking you and Tobias up was a mistake! You two are even more ruthless now!" Elsa saw red then. She growled her eyes turning a shining color of purple, very different from Elise's dull ones "YOU were behind it?! You surely are dead now." Elsa's calm yet seething tone made Elise shiver. She attempted to get up and run but found herself stuck. Elsa let go of the other witches to throw a spell on Elise herself. And naturally as a vampire she used her anger to kill those witches.

Rip a heart out.
Snap a head.
Slaughter with her fingernails.
Rip a head off.

This was the pattern Elsa used, and soon, blood was covering her hands and the floor of the living room, and Elise was dreading what was coming for her. Elsa had plans for Elise. Torturous ones that would send her screaming and begging for her death before letting her bleed to death, slowly and painfully.

Elsa had plans.
And they were not nice.

"You messed with the wrong vampire. Or should I say, hybrid." Elsa whispered dangerously in Elise's ear making her shake with fear trying everythjng to gain back control on her body and get up and defend herself. But she couldn't. Elsa was stronger and Elise knew her faith.

Lucien spent the first two months or so watching his brother broken and dull. The happiness that he had shown for a few weeks was gone the moment Elsa walked out that door. Unlike Tobias, Lucien could never fully understand his brother's pain of abandonment and failure. Their own parents could have cared less about Tobias and Lucien had watched his brother watch their parents love him instead of both of them, he watched as their mother paid more attention to him than his younger brother, and he watched him break slowly each time their father looked at him and said that he wasn't his son. That type of pain and heartache had made Tobias into the ruthless man that he was today.

Tobias was so used to letting people down and having low expectations set for him that he had grown used to it and whenever he found and once of happiness it was taken from him but not anymore. He was tired of letting himself feel, feelings is what got him into the situation he was in and he wasn't going to be weak and let his feelings make the judgments for him. That Tobias was long gone and maybe he was better for it. Those few months he had barley kept in contact with Lucien although he knew that his brother was watching him. Lucien had tried to get him to turn back on his emotions which had only lead to a bloody fight between the two men. There was no going back, he didn't want to.

He spent his time basking in the moments of thrill and fun, killing people without much of a real reason while he was on the ultimate hunt for his dear Elise, the wonderful witch that would meet her end under his hands alone. Tobias had been close on her tail but he had lost her in Miami and now he was pretty sure her witch ass was hiding out in a little place in California. It was pleasant for him because he actually enjoyed it there. To bad he was looking for business and not pleasure.

Tobias had been with women but it wasn't the same, there was no feeling no intense need or want from them, only blood and then he was gone. He felt empty but it didn't bother him, he embraced it. If people were afraid of him before they were definitively scared of him even more so now. His killings and troubles had spread from New Orleans all the way to the East and now that he was causing havoc in the West more witches and werewolves were hiding. Elise had attempted to send witches and assassins to kill him but they had all perished at his hands. Those stupid spells didn't work on him as long as he had the ring of Rue on. Tobias had decided on letting out the beast in him for a change, he wanted to welcome both sides of him into play because it made him even stronger that way.

He had turned werewolves against each other leaving marks that wouldn't be fit for a vampire and then had the rest begging for him to spare their lives. How pitiful. With his emotions turned off and his werewolf side at an all time high there was nothing and no one getting in his way now. The warm California head felt nice against his back as Tobias stood outside an abandoned house. Tobias gritted his teeth feeling his eyes darken until they were almost black. Elise was going to die today. As he heard he could already hear screams of pain and he narrowed his eyes knowing someone was already there.

When Tobias entered he saw the mangled bodies and then in all her glory Elsa standing over Elise. His dark eyes wandered over the two woman and he growled moving towards both of them. " Move she's mine" His voice was dark and laced with such anger you cold almost feel the chills down your spine. Tobias rotated his shoulders and then parted his lips releasing slow and deep breaths. His anger was kicking in and he wanted Elise dead but he also wanted Elsa out of his sight. That image of her leaving suddenly crept back in and he couldn't even look at her, instead his black eyes were now locked on Elise who looked so shaken up she didn't know what to do. "You-your eyes...and her's I don't believe this". Tobias shrugged his shoulders with an unamused look on his face. " I guess I should thank you in a way Elise, if you would have never interfered I'd never feel more powerful".

Tobias was about to step closer but a sudden sound of light clapping made him turn his head in annoyance to see Lucien standing in one of his usual suits. " Well brother....Elsa, it seems we all want Elise dead but before you two fight over who kills her I need information". Lucien spoke in his usual calm manner as his eyes shifted to both Elsa and then his brother. " The chaos you two have created is unbelievable and unacceptable". It was a stern tone but Tobias could care less he wanted Elise dead and Elsa...he didn't know what he wanted when it came with her because right now he felt nothing.

Elsa knew she would be left alone, to her emotions being shut off, to her anger always spreading. IF she never saw the Porter brothers. They were her weakness and everyone knew it. So when Tobias' cold, ruthless angry voice sounded behind her. Elsa froze. " Move she's mine." She couldn't believe he was here. No, scratch that, she couldn't believe he was telling her Elise was his to kill. Was this man delusional? Yes. He was her weakness, but her anger at the moment did get the best of her. And when he spoke of Elise, she did feel like killing him.

Guess an angry hybrid had no limits huh?

You-your eyes...and her's I don't believe this" Elsa turned slowly to look at Tobias, frowning as she saw his eyes black. They were not golden, they were not red, they were pure black. Demon black. And that confused her. She looked back at Elise about to speak up but got shut up when Tobias shrugged his shoulders with a not so amused look on his face. " I guess I should thank you in a way Elise, if you would have never interfered I'd never feel more powerful" Did he mean he was better off without Elsa? Did he really just thank Elise for breaking them up? Elsa growled, turning swiftly and walking up to Tobias "Look here big guy, you don't get to come in here like you fucking own the place and talk shit." She hissed dangerously with every step closer, stopping just inches away from him "Elise is mine to kill. I did all the deed here, you don't get the prize. Now run along your pretty wolves you grew to embrace." Her voice was loathing, her mind was swirling with questions and her body.. well her body was torn between slapping the man in front of her or slapping him to reality and kiss him.

Focus Elsa.

Before any one of them was able to speak, and before Tobias could open his mouth with his smartass comebacks, another familiar voice snapped Elsa to reality "Well brother....Elsa, it seems we all want Elise dead but before you two fight over who kills her I need information" Elsa looked over at Lucien who seemed the only one between them who haven't changed. She narrowed her eyes at him and groaned "Can't you just let me enjoy my prize and kill the bitch already?!" She was getting impatient but Lucien wasn't having it. He walked over and stood between the two who seemed more out of it than one another " The chaos you two have created is unbelievable and unacceptable" Elsa rolled her eyes at his words but complied and took a step back "If you haven't noticed mother, I don't really give a shit, but I don't know about cheater over there." She nodded at Tobias, but didn't even look at him, keeping her eyes on a complex Lucien who kept his glare at Elsa until she groaned "Fine dammit! Talk to her get your answers, even fuck her for all I care, I know you guys cannot keep it in your pants. But when you are done, she. is. mine." She both, referred to Tobias cheating again, and her territory of Elise.

Lucien's hardened gaze traveled to his brother then Elsa and finally Elise. The infamous witch who had ruined each of their lives over the past year. She was sneaky and manipulative which was how she managed to stay alive for so long but that luck was about to run out. He unbuttoned both of the buttons on his sleeves so that he could pull it up slightly past his elbows and then he cracked his neck. Keeping a distance eye on his wild brother and Elsa had taken quite a toll on Lucien. He didn't want to have to keep watching after them like some parent but that was just who he was, he cared about both of them because they were his family.

Tobias gritted his teeth, his eyes locking with Elsa when she spoke about it him he moved forward to grab her but Lucien was already in the way using on arm to keep him at a decent distance. " Brother relax" Lucien spoke feeling his brother's accelerating heartbeat underneath the palm of his hand. This was a very touchy subject for the both of them and with both their emotions turned off the last thing Lucien wanted was Tobias and Elsa fighting. Lightly shoving his younger brother back whom barley moved a few inches he turned his attention back to Elsa when she spoke again, this time he shook his head. " Elsa he didn't cheat it was a spell Elise here casted to make him believe that woman you killed was you".

He wanted both of them to come to their sense so the bloodbath would end, it was way to much bodies to clean up and too many people's heads he had to mess with in order to make them forget. Tobias glared at Elsa for a moment before he huffed and then paced the room swiftly while Lucien walked over and began seeping into Elise's mind to gather the information that he wanted. Tobias couldn't believe after all this time Elsa still believed that he would cheat on her. They weren't even dating in the first place but he had only eyes for her and he told her that, yet the moment something went wrong she left and it made him wonder if she would do that the next time something bad happened. He didn't want to figure that one out because he was done with feeling empty and broken, now all that mattered was power so he pushed all those feelings that Elsa made him feel in the back of his mind.

When Lucien was finished he looked between the two hybrids who looked so eager to kill Elise and he frowned slightly before turning to the woman who was now cowering in her fear. " Just kill me and get it over with, the witches wont stop to kill you we follow our orders from the great witch herself...do you know who she is". Her tone was teasing and Lucien felt his body tense up before he watched her gaze shift over to Tobias who was now looking at her with anticipation. " Elise we don't have time for this-
" Oh the orders that we follow Mr. Porter comes from your mother dearest".

At that moment there was utter silence and Lucien didn't even want to see the look on his brother's face. Instead he grabbed Elise by the throat and slammed her against the wall. " Don't lie to me, our mother is long dead" The comment only made Elise bellow in a fit of laughter before her purple eyes locked on Lucien's. " When you two left your mother standing over the dead body of her husband she left to find a way to bring him back, she needed power and she found it. By becoming a witch herself". Elise had a coy smile placed upon her lips and Lucien narrowed his eyes showing his fangs as he put more pressure on her neck. " If you kill me now you'll never know where she is, don't you want to say hi to your mother" Her focus was now on Tobias who growled and then swiftly charged at the woman grabbing her wrist and snapping it back.

When Elise cried out in pain Tobias leaned forward, " Tell me where she is" Elise panted and then kept her mouth closed making Tobias angrier. Lucien grabbed his brother by the throat and then pushed him away until his back was up against the wall. " Stop" Tobias shifted his weight shoving Lucien back a few feet. " That bitch is going to tell us where our wretched mother is so I can kill her once and for all". When he tried to go for Elise again Lucien rammed his body into Tobias's and they tousled until Lucien reached for a sharpened piece of wood and staking Tobias's in the heart. " Sorry brother but if you kill her we won't ever know where she is". Lucien sighed watching his brother's pained face but it needed to be done. He moved passed Elsa and then rubbed his temples. " Elise doesn't die just yet, you two will have to wait".

Status
Not open for further replies.