Black Hearts

Status
Not open for further replies.
" That might be true but I still want to know these things. These scars don't means that your weak Elsa. To me theyshow me that your strong, that your a survivor" Tobias' words made Elsa sigh, closing her eyes for a moment. She wanted to believe him, she absolutely did, but she couldn't. She was always taught that crying was weakness, and scars were weakness, which show that she couldn't defend herself, that she couldn't control what was around her. She was always taught to be stone cold, and always on a 24 hours alert. Always. He, had taught her that. He, had taught her to be the mess she was today. But Elsa did not want to worry Tobias, and so, she nodded, keeping her eyes closed for a moment feeling his hands on her arms rubbing soothingly. But then the soothing feeling was gone and Elsa opened her eyes to see Tobias with a knife. And she knew what he was about to do. Her heart warmed up, and she couldn't but stare at Tobias the whole time, even when she did drink from his blood, her eyes did not leave his. She felt the familiar jolt of power course through her body as she drank and she could feel the scars starting to heal, slowly, but there was progress. When done, she thanked him in a whisper and nodded at his words when told they'd heal, closing her eyes and sighing.

Feeling him cup her face, Elsa looked up at him and bit her lip at his words, their eyes locked and his voice hard and determined. He was making a promise he intended to keep dearly. And she knew it. As Lucien walked in, Elsa felt a bit relieved, she didn't want to be questioned, because she was afraid she'd either snap or break when questioned. Instead, she turned back to Tobias and kissed him back gently when he pecked her lips "Thank you." She whispered before they were both on their way. She couldn't believe how sweet Tobias was being. First, he did not lash out as usual when mad, instead he focused on making her feel better, which she found just so sweet. Also, he let her drink from his blood, and his worda were just.. Comfort. Comfort in all its meaning. And Elsa was grateful, for him. Everything he was doing, was calculated and thought of and she was glad he was trying to contain the beast within, as she was as well. Because if they wanted this to work, they had to compromise and it would be hard, but they would be able to do it.

When they got to Maria's and did the spell, Elsa stood next to Marcus who shook his head. Turning to look at him, the fire illuminating his face softly, she raised and eyebrow and he spoke "Once. I would like to once visit these two with no war at hand. No blood. No fear. No violence." And his words were so damn true. Elsa nodded and looked back at Lucien then Tobias who were clearly in pain but sucked it up "You know, this is the first time I see Tobias happy. And I've been seeing his stupid face for hundreds of years." He spoke and glanced at Elsa who bit her lip and kept her eyes on Tobias "He makes me happy too." She admitted. Marcus smiled at that and sighed "I'm glad you two found each other. You might be dangerous together but you're worse separated." He said and Elsa nodded "Just don't break his heart Elsa. This is the first time he gives his heart to anyone." Elsa was shocked with his words and snapped her eyes at him, blushing slightly "He didn't give me his heart Marcus." Marcus chuckled and glanced at her than at Tobias "He did the moment his eyes found yours when you met. I know him." He admitted and Elsa stared at him in shock before looking back at Tobias, trailing her eyes to him and staring at him "I won't break his heart. I can't." She said and Marcus smiled in satisfaction.

Soon, the spell was done and when they figured where their mother were, she could see the hatred in Tobias eyes as he stared at the paper. Lucien's eyes held anger but not much hate as Tobias' did reflect. And she could understand why. She knew he was not the favorite kid per say, and she knew his childhood was rather a hard one. And she found herself curious, wanting to know more, about him and his past, his thoughts and his fears and his experience. She didn't just want to be in his future, she wanted to know his past and that realisation shocked her. But also made her happy. As they all got out of Marie's house, Tobias looked at everyone and then took a deep breath "Brother and Elsa, take a car. Marcus and I will drive in another. It's better if we get there with two cars in case we needed to separate later on." He explained and Elsa nodded before looking over at Tobias. Sure it wouldn't be exactly the peaceful alone time together, but at least they'd be together, and alone.

Once they were settled in the car, and on the road to Mystic Falls, Elsa looked over at Tobias while he stared at the road in concentration, smiling as she saw his eyes focused as ever, his brows furrowing slightly as well. Boldly, she reached over and intertwined her fingers with his on the gear shift, squeezing lightly as she kept her eyes on him "I don't mean to sound pushy, but.. Can you tell me about your mom? I know you hate her, it is obvious, but I'm curious to know more.. About you.. Your childhood." She almost whispered, afraid she was crossing the line.

Reactions: Vbx.n
Tobias nodded in agreement when Lucien had placed him and Elsa in one of the cars and he and Marcus in the other. The two didn't really have that much alone time since returning from California and it would be good just to have Elsa in the car without his brother and Marcus annoying him. He was grateful for Maria's help because he knew how dangerous it was to get involved with them and being a witch. On the bright side she was with Marcus so he made sure no werewolves bothered her and he dealt with the ones that did and she did the same for him, it was cool like that. Lucien's car was in front of Tobias as his eyes stayed glued to the road. His body was slightly tense from the thought of returning to Mystic Falls but also because he knew that his mother was alive somewhere in the town made him more anxious.

When he felt Elsa's hand gently squeeze his own Tobias quickly glanced in her direction and gave her a small smile. That small gesture that she did managed to somewhat calm down the nerves that he had about returning."I don't mean to sound pushy, but.. Can you tell me about your mom? I know you hate her, it is obvious, but I'm curious to know more.. About you.. Your childhood." Tobias stilled somewhat at her words but it was only because talking about his past was something he never did, with anyone. Elsa was different and he knew that but still thinking back to his childhood brought back dark memories he could never forget. He made a slight face before releasing a shaky sigh, " My childhood wasn't that great. My mother Clarice spent more time cooing over Lucien then to bother with me and the man who I thought was my father despised me because I wasn't his son. To him I was a bastard, a mistake that my mother had made and she loved Lucien's father so much that she wouldn't even acknowledge me when he was around".

The memories flooded back into his head and Tobias gripped the steering wheel tightly. " My father, my true father I never met him and my mother never dared to speak of him. I spent most of my life trying to please that man and my wretched mother only to watch the love and affection be showered upon Lucien...I used to hate my brother and I was jealous but then one day I realized I didn't need their love and I was tired of hearing how I was a mistake, that I shouldn't have been born and all i'd ever be was trouble". Tobias stopped at the red light and closed his eyes for a moment feeling himself get consumed with anger. " The only person that ever treated me like I was somebody was Lucien, he's the only family I have left and when I find our dear mother I won't hesitate to kill her". his last words were dark and laced with hatred and anger for that woman. Growing up all he wanted to do was be loved by his parents and no matter how many times he ridiculed him, he sill loved her because she was his mom. Lucien's father was a terror and Tobias remembered the beating he endured.

His childhood was something more of a nightmare that Tobias was somehow still never free of. All that anger they had put into him he had taken on out people for years. Eventually they passed a Mystic Falls sign and when they entered the town it looked normal for the most part but Tobias and them knew better. Lucien stepped out and stretched his body and Marcus did the same. Tobias was reluctant to open the door to step out but eventually he did and he looked around. " Ugh the eerie feeling never changes ah brother" Lucien nodded and then rolled up the sleeves on his shirt, " Indeed". Before the conversation could continue a middle aged man appeared. He was about 5'9 semi gray hair and deep blue eyes that held a knowing look. Tobias could tell he was human but there was something off about him, it almost looked at his he knew what they were and why they were here. " Hello and welcome to Mystic Falls, I'm Wallace the priest in this town".

For someone who was so formal yet didn't give a full introduction, almost like he was guarding something.Lucien raised an eyebrow before putting on a tight smile, " Nice to meet you I'm Lucien and this is Marcus, Tobias, and Elsa". He watched as Wallace's facial features shifted only for a slight second and Lucien almost missed it. " Well I just stopped by because I noticed some new faces, I hope to see you all around soon" he spoke smoothly before turning and continuing down the street until he was out of sight.

Reactions: Valiente
Elsa sat quietly and listened to every word Tobias said. At first, she thought he was not going to tell her, by the way he tensed and stiffened, his eyes turning cold, she thought he'd rather snap at her, but instead, he kept looking forward onto the road and spoke up, telling her about his mother who seemed to be so damn stupid and selfish, and foolish. And his father, his step-father in his case, who hated his guts because he wasn't his. Because he was the son of another, the son of a werewolve. Elsa frowned as Tobias spoke, she could feel the emotions as he spoke, she could feel how much his horrible childhood had affected him, how his voice sent hatred and venum while speaking up. And she knew he had every chance to. It wasn't until he looked over at her, his eyes glazed and told her he will kill his mother, that she realized who damaged him the most.

It wasn't the vampires who never accepted him as one of them, it wasn't the werewolves who thought of him as a stranger. It wasn't the supernatural society that had no idea what to label him until he was declared hybrid. It was his own mother. Because instead of being what a mother should be - warm and sweet, calm and caring- she was ignorent of him, she did not even look at him and she did not love him. And that surely can do a lot to a child. Elsa squeezed his hand and mumbled words she didn't think was able to say "Well, she's foolish not to care for someone like you. I know I do." She admitted, kissing the back of his hand before letting go and stepping out of the car since they were there.

When the priest came and introduced himself, Elsa stood in the back and raised an eyebrow at him, glancing at the men with her exchanging the weirded out looks before looking back at the priest who walked away "Did anyone notice the way his eyes-" "Glazed. Yeah." Marcus spoke and nodded, his gaze hard "Someone has him knowing. And he is not on our side." He spoke, balling his fists. Elsa sighed and adjusted the leather jacket on her "Come on, let's fine Kain and your mother. Kill them, and go home. I could go for a swim later on." She said so casually, as if killing was such a normal thing in their lives. Which it was. But something told her this was different.

This was much harder,

And this could break them, or even worse; Kill them.

Tobias was sure everyone was just as curious about Wallace. The way he approached them with no sense of fear, not that they gave him a reason but most humans didn't just approach them out of the blue. He notice the small hint in his eyes and they held secrets that Tobias wanted to know, like did that man know why they came in the first place? Was he helping Clarice?. When Marcus spoke up first taking notice to the priests eyes as well he made a face and then popped the trunk of his car and grabbing the small duffel bag. " Lets not draw attention to ourselves why we try and swindle information out of the townsfolk". Lucien nodded his head actually surprised by his brother's comment almost, " Your right, if this "priest knows what we are and why were hear it'll be best not to draw any unwanted attention to ourselves".

Lucien chuckled somewhat at Elsa's comment. To anyone else it would seem bizarre but it was just something they all dealt with on a day to day basis, all the killings and the crazy nonstop drama. " Yeah well something tells me it's going to be easier said than done". The link that Maria had did the spell told them that the source of power was coming from the cemetery but that didn't mean his mother was going to greet them with open arms, for all Lucien knew it was a trap. The cemetery was off into the woods somewhat behind an old house that looked like it hadn't been occupied in a few years. Marcus scanned the outer area in case they were being followed and Lucien took his sweet time moving through the woods in an attempt to find any witches or anyone else his dear mother had doing her dirty work. When it seemed clear enough they all ventured further until they reached the inside of the cemetery. " I have a bad feeling about this" Tobias groaned as he kicked a nearby rock and shoved his hands into his pocket.

" Couldn't stay away could you" Tobias turned his head to see Wallace leaning against a sturdy oak tree eyeing the small group as he twirled a wooden stake through his fingers, it looked like it was dipped in something, most likely poison. " What do you mean?" Lucien finally spoke in a calm manner as he eyed Wallace cautiously as the man simply shrugged his shoulders. " You think I don't know why the famous Porters and the newfound hybrid are doing in Mystic Falls? I know about it all and I must say it's going to be nice seeing you meet your match". Tobias gritted his teeth and then stepped forward only to have Wallace shake his head. " Why so hostile I'm simply trying to have a conversation, you wouldn't kill a priest would you?"
" I could give a damn" Tobias spat and Wallace laughed as he pushed himself off from the tree and patted his chest. " Kill me then" The comment was so inviting Tobias almost took him up on his offer but he stood there watching the man. " A three versus one isn't a fair fight don't you think" As he spoke a figure appeared from behind him and Lucien narrowed his eyes looking from Wallace to Nathan.

" So a father and son duo, that's nice". Lucien was quick in grabbing Nathan as he pushed him against a tree and knocking Wallace back slightly,never letting his eyes stray from Nathan's " Why are you here" He peered into Nathan's eyes awaiting a response but he only got a smug look before Nathan tried to stab him with his poison tipped dagger. " That compelling bullshit won't work on me Lucien my friend" Tobias huffed glaring at Wallace " Oh so you making deals with witches now". Nathan shook his head as he walked slowly around the cemetery, " Not just a random witch, you know her well considering the damage you had done to her" his voice held anger but no one showed any fear. " So you know Elise as well?" Nathan smirked shaking his head slightly. " Oh you can say that". Lucien raised an eyebrow and watched from the corner of his eye Elise and Alric made her way next to Wallace and Nathan. Her wounds were held for the most part and she had a sinister smirk on her lips. " Hello Nathan"
"Hello mother".

Mother?!Lucien and Tobias's jaw dropped slightly as they realized Elise's son was Nathan and Wallace was her husband, as if things couldn't get more messed up. Alric was hidden behind Wallace like the punk that he was but Tobias was tired of sitting still he quickly moved to his side and grabbed Alric by the throat as the older man attempted to struggle against his grip. Nathan moved forward but was stopped by Elise as Tobias's eyes were black and his fangs bared. " Stop with the games Elise where is Clarice! Answer me or I'll snap his neck". Elise seemed to be in debate for a moment but then she narrowed her eyes, " I don't know what your talking about" As soon as the words left her mouth Tobias snapped Alaric's neck and watched his limp body fall to the floor. Lucien sighed and then slowly cracked his neck. " We can do this the easy way for the hard way...your choice".

" Couldn't stay away could you"

It all happened so fast, the priest, Nathan, Elise, and the whole revelation of their sick family. Elsa was a bit taken aback how they all related, and when Nathan spoke, rather angrily, how one of them left scars on Elise, Elsa couldn't but snicker "Yeah well, I am a fast learner." She said rather smugly and angrily, earning a glare from Lucien. But then, when Lucien himself attacked Nathan, she was stunned to see how bold, yet stupid, Nathan was, to stab Lucien, Elsa was getting mad and madder.

But she found herself stuck in her place, unable to speak. Unable to move. She was stuck. And something told her magic was involved. Elsa could only move her eyes, and barely breathe, and she wanted to warn the guys, at least tell them, something was wrong. But she couldn't, and suddenly, a voice startled her.

Elsa dear, don't try to fight my spell. You will only tire yourself.

Elsa panicked, looking around wondering what was going on. The voice was unfamiliar, and she was the only one who could hear her.

Oh dear, are you dense? Have you not figured out who I am?

Elsa suddenly stiffened, and her anger rose. She knew who she was, and she was pissed.

Ah, that's the smart girl my boy has fallen for. Now, I believe meeting is a must, no?

And suddenly, Elsa vanished. With no word, no fight, not even able to open her mouth. That was how strong Clarice was. And Elsa couldn't help but compare it to how her children were, just as strong. They must have gotten it from her.

When Elsa opened her eyes again, she found herself in an unfamiliar place, surrounded by blackness, a candle lit in the middle of the place. The cemetery, of course. Wallace and his family were a mere distraction, and they all fell for it.

"Hello dear, I must say, you are just as beautiful as Tobias thinks." Clarice stood in front of her, the candle between them both.

Clarice stood before Elsa in all her great glory, her hands smoothed down the blouse that she was wearing and then she tapped her pointer finger along her chin. She could feel the young woman's energy from where she stood and it amused her to say the least, Clarice had been alive for quite some time now under her own sons noses and she had been doing a wonderful job of keep tabs on all the mundane things they had been doing over the past hundreds of years or so. She took a few steps forward until she was now standing right in front of Elsa and he reached out grabbing her face, " Ah so beautiful and powerful as well" Her silky voice rang as Clarice then moved away from Elsa and then hovered her hand over the fire watching it spark under the palm of her hand. " My boys have gotten stronger over the years, especially Tobias. You might think that I'm going to meet my demise dear Elsa but you're surely mistaken because despite their hatred for me, I'm still their mother". Her laugh was only brief before she smirked and ran her fingers through her raven hair. " Let's see how this plays out shall we?".

Lucien glared at Elise as she grinned and walked around Wallace and Nathan. The two men were tense but they were all too confident and would soon meet their demise like Alric did, he had it coming for so long and Elise did as well. Wallace shot the stake towards Lucien and Nathan did the same but Lucien was too fast and in an instant he was had slammed Wallace into the tree, knocking the breath out of him. Before Elise could finish mouthing her spell Tobias pulled the ring off Wallace's finger and then grinned when she saw Elise tense up. " What's wrong Elise? Want to continue playing dumb when your lover doesn't have the ring on to save his life?". Nathan tried to move but Lucien narrowed his eyes. " Stand still" he watched as Nathan struggled in place before he walked over and slapped Wallace's face, " Elise you made the wrong mistake in messing with us". Wallace groaned when Tobias kicked the back of his legs and held his arms back and when Lucien plunged his hand into Wallace's chest he heard Elise cry out.

Tobias dropped the body to the floor and laughed as he saw Elise and Nathan's face. Lucien tossed the mans heart in her direction and watched as her eyes turned purple. " If we continue this your precious son will meet the same fate." Suddenly Tobias and Lucien froze when they felt a surge of power shoot through their body and the weird presence near them. Ah my wonderful boys, my how much you've grown.
Tobias clenched his jaw and looked around noticing Elsa wasn't next to them anymore. Alarm shot through his body before he heard laughing. Don't worry about your precious Elsa she's not harmed. I think our reunion is quite overdue, don't you think?. There was a slight darkness but Lucien and Tobias locked eyes with Elsa who appeared next to them. Elise seemed to be waiting in anticipation and Lucien frowned. A few feet away Clarice appeared clapping her hands together slightly as she looked from one son to the other. " Well done you two, well done"
Lucien rested a hand on Tobias's shoulder feeling him shake under his hands as he kept his eyes on his mother, " What do you want from us?" he questioned as he watched Clarice take small strides in their direction. " What I want is simple" she pointed to Elise not breaking her gaze from the three standing in front of her, " You may go, take your son".

Once Elise and Nathan were out of the cemetery Clarice let her gaze linger upon Elsa and then Tobias. " So now theirs two special hybrids, how wonderful". Tobias gritted his teeth as his breathing became much heavier and the wolf side of him was coming out. His eyes began to darken and Clarice simply watched her son before talking closer steps. When she was just a few feet away Tobias lunged at her, grabbing her by the throat and slamming her against the wall. Lucien eyed the scene wary of what was going to happen next. " You evil bitch" Tobias spat as his eyes were fully black and his grip her Clarice's neck tighten. The woman simply looked at him and then brought hand up to touch his cheek making Tobias tense up under her touch. " I'm proud of you" The words were barley audible but Tobias felt his hold relax and Clarice smiled briefly before patting his cheek, " I regret not telling you when I should".

Now Tobias's mind was racing. On one hand he wanted to rip her throat out but now standing right in front of her he froze. His hands trembled as he slowly released his hand from Clarice's throat. Lucien was now at his side as he moved Tobias away from their mother and shook his head. " Don't listen to her she's using you" Clarice shook her head, " No I meant what I said, same goes for you and if you really think you're going to kill me today you have another thing coming". She paused patting Lucien's head who simply frowned slightly and then looking over at Tobias who was struggling internally with his feelings and memories. " Besides if you kill me you'll miss out on all the exciting things". She looked over at Elsa and then gave her a challenging glare before moving behind Tobias and running her finger along his shoulder. " What do you want mother?".
" Nothing yet". There was a slight pause until a soft voice spoke up. "Mom?" Lucien and Tobias shifted their gaze towards the sound and watched as a boy walked over towards Clarice. The boy was no older than thirteen with messy dark down hair and blue eyes like Clarice. He stood next to the woman eyeing the scene around him cautiously. Lucien's jaw was on the floor and Tobias couldn't bring himself to open his mouth. Clarice smirked and then placed her hand on top of the boys head. " Sebastian let's go". Lucien shook his head and then pointed towards the boy. " Are you shitting me right now? Wha-" Clarice put her hand up to stop Lucien and she simply smirked, " As much as I would like to fill you two in, you'll find out soon enough" and with that she and the boy were gone, leaving only small black smoke in her wake.

" My boys have gotten stronger over the years, especially Tobias. You might think that I'm going to meet my demise dear Elsa but you're surely mistaken because despite their hatred for me, I'm still their mother"Clarice's words made Elsa frown and fist her hands in anger. She hated that she could actually be right, that despite everything, they might still care. Well.. Lucien might. But Elsa couldn't help but compare Clarice to Lucien and Tobias. Tobias had her power, her strength, while Lucien had her elegance and classiness. Elsa opened her mouth to speak, but found herself incapable of moving, she was still under the spell, she couldn't even talk, which only frustrated her even more.

Elsa snapped her eyes to her side, thankfully she could move her neck, enough to see the Porter guys standing next to her, a slight look of relief as they saw her alive. It was obvious Clarice did not want her interrupting their family reunion. As Tobias and Lucien were able to roam around and speak, while Elsa couldn't. Did that woman really want to anger me? For God's sake I cannot even do shit! Elsa yelled in her mind and got even more frustrated as no one heard her. In times like these she wished her mind was open to Lucien and Tobias. But it wasn't.

Elsa watched as Clarice walked over to her sons, unaware, or probably aware but just not caring, that Tobias was shaking. She knew Clarice was very aware of that when she stopped, and then took a couple more steps closer, almost daring her own son to lunge. Which he did. For a slight moment, Elsa felt relief, seeing as they were not under the I am your mother excuse. But the smile soon vanished when she heard the bitch's words " I'm proud of you, I regret not telling you when I should" Elsa watched as Tobias was shocked, and then his hold on his mother relaxed, going confused, and probably frustrated with the situation. The woman who never showed him love, was suddenly proud of him. For some reason, Elsa found that hard to believe, and apparently so did Lucien as he stepped into the moment.

The moment Clarice's eyes met Elsa, they both glared intensely at each other. She couldn't trust any word coming out of her mouth. And while Elsa felt the witches' magic, Clarice was just a whole other thing. Her magic felt heavy, almost misplaced, as if it shouldn't be with her, she shouldn't be a witch. And not to mention, her magic was dark, very dark. And that made Elsa hate Clarice even more. And the moment a young boy stepped out of the darkness, that's when Elsa knew Clarice had something big prepared. And Chaos was her gift to everyone surrounding her, especially Tobias and Lucien.

Once Clarice and her.. son, disappeared, Elsa turned to look at two, very surprised and angry boys. Elsa could finally move, feeling a weight being lifted off of her. She walked over, and put a hand on each of their shoulders' "Come on guys, let's go back home. We'll think of everything there. We'll figure out what happened, and how.. how there's a small child involved and we'll strike. Not now, not like this. Come on." She tugged them back and Marcus finally stepped up, having been frozen as well "Yeah mates, come on. We can't stay here. We're not ready to face Clarice." He muttered, angry at himself for even saying that, but everyone knew he was right. She was far more prepared. And powerful.

Lucien just started at the spot where his mother had once been standing. There was way to many thoughts and emotions swarming through his head, not to mention the fact that there was now a child involved and that child was potentially his and Tobias's brother. He had only snapped out of his thoughts when Elsa spoke up saying that they should go back to the hotel and regroup. He nodded his head tightly and then looked over at Marcus feeling relived that he wasn't harmed besides a few cuts and bruises. " You're right,with all that happened we need to lay low and rest up".Tobias ran his fingers through his dark brown hair and then run is hands across his face in frustration. He was weak in not killing his mother when he had the chance and Tobias could still see that look in her eyes. She knew that he wasn't able to go through with it, especially after uttering those words he knew were too good to be true. She had said that she was proud of him but it was a lie. When he had been growing up and looked up to Clarice for her love and affection he got none and now after hundreds of years he wasn't a kid anymore, he was a man damaged by both her and his father.

He could still feel her throat in his hands and Tobias clenched his fist before walking out of the graveyard and not looking back. Tobias knew that the rest of the gang was close behind him but he couldn't really bring himself to say anything to them. And now there was a boy who looked similar to his mother he had no doubt that was her child but the question that kept rolling through his head was when and why. The young boy had just peeked into his teen years and some how he was hidden from the brutal supernatural world that they had lived in. Tobias and Marcus stopped at their car and spoke about making a few calls before heading to the hotel and Tobias nodded his head towards both men before climbing into the car with Elsa and driving to the hotel.

Thankfully for them there wasn't a lot of people around to see their attire. His hair was messy and blood was all over his shirt with some cuts that were already healing on his face and body from the fight. Tobias didn't really speak much as they drove to the motel but once they were in the room Tobias released a long sigh and then turned towards Elsa, " I'm really glad that you're safe". He spoke softly and then he turned slightly to pull off the blood shirt and toss it to the side of the room. Rolling his tense shoulders Tobias plopped down on the bed and messed with his fingers. " I can't believe she tried to pull the I'm proud card, and that kid....I just don't know Elsa". He sucked in a breath before tilting his head back slightly.

All the events that had went down today had been something else. The only good thing that had come out of it all was the death of Wallace and Alric but then that left a very angered Elise and her son Nathan they had to worry about. Now his mother was all much alive and with a kid, Tobias knew there was going to be a whole lot more than they bargained for and if his mother was alive then what did that make of his father?.

(Sorry it took awhile lol)

Elsa watched as the two brothers stared off into the spot where their mother just was. She knew how hard watching her with yet another child, potentially their brother, walk away and not even explain. Elsa exchanged looks with Marcus who shook his head and rubbed his face tiredly before Elsa looked back at Lucien as he finally spoke up. She looked at Tobias for any sign of response but all she got was his tensed shoulders as he walked before them, and they all knew better than to speak up to him.

Elsa wondered what was going on in his mind, she knew he was angry, that much was very obvious, but was he angry at himself for not killing his mother when he could? Or was he simply angry at her for not telling the truth and playing with him and his brother. Elsa kept looking over at Tobias on the way to the hotel as he gripped the wheel hard and his knuckles turned white, though she didn't even touch him, he was too angry, and she didn't want to upset him even more. He needed a moment to calm down.

Findinging a hotel to stay at, Elsa walked in and got two rooms, walking up to the receptionist as she was the only one not bloodied up for once. She gave Lucien a key and Tobias the other, following him silently, ignoring the few curious looks they got, some horrified by Tobias bloodied shirt and messy hair, some just simoply curious, thinking maybe he was in an accident or he knows someone who was in an accident and helped him. Oh how they were wrong.

As soon as they got in their room, Elsa took off her jacket and rolled her neck, cracking it a little as she let out a breath of exhaustion. She looked over at Tobias who for the first time spoke up, telling her he was glad she was okay. Elsa smiled at that, even though his mind raced with thoughts, he was still concerned about her. It was sweet, but she didn't tell him that, she knew how he hated being called 'sweet'.

Elsa climbed the bed as Tobias plopped down shirtless and spoke up, trying to speak, tell her about his thoughts, let her in just slightly, but it was obvious he didn't know how, he was lost, in his own anger and frustration and did not know how to handle it in that moment. Elsa made her way behind him on the bed, and gently wrapped her arms around his neck, leaning down and kissing his cheek as he spoke "I know, it's okay to be confused Tobias. You just discovered a huge part of your mother's life. It's okay to be angry," she whispered in his ear and then slid her fingers to massage his very tense shoulders "We'll figure everything out tomorrow. For now, just calm down, and relax. For the night, you need to rest up. You can't be up and ready tomorrow if you don't rest alright?" She asked and kissed his neck softly before pulling away. For a moment there, she wanted to say the L word. For some reason, she found it almost slipping out, and strongly. Though she didn't, and she was shocked with her own self when she found it so easy for her to tell Tobias that. Though just looking at him right now told her it was not the time. Besides, they just got back together, he wouldn't say the words right now. So instead, she found herself whispering the words "I'm here for you " in his ear and squeezing his shoulders in support.

Elsa climbed off the bed and made her way to the bathroom, looking at herself in the mirror, her slightly messy hair and attire was nothing compared to Tobias. She sighed, taking her shirt off as her mind drifted to the brothers again. She was concerned for them, and didn't know how she could help make it all better. Elsa then proceeded to take her pants off and then slipped on her pj black short shorts and a white tank top before walking back out the bathroom and climbing back in bed, waiting for Tobias.

Despite all the pandemonium and chaotic thoughts pouring through his head, the presence of Elsa being next to him was enough to start in calming him down. His eyes were closed when
he felt Elsa stand behind him, when her lips pressed against his in a soothing manner he slowly began to relax. Tobias leaned his head down when he felt Elsa beginning to massage his
neck and it was much needed since he was extremely tense due to all the circumstances. The last word Elsa uttered before she hopped off the bed to change made his heart flutter
slightly as he watched her jump off the bed and then go into the bathroom. For a moment Tobias leaned on his back and thought about what Elsa had just said. To think that when
Lucien had first mentioned her he thought the woman was nothing special, how he had no plans of being anything more than mere acquaintances with her.

Tobias had pulled off his pants leaving him in nothing but his boxers and when Elsa had returned to the room in her pajamas he gave her a small smile. Right now he
didn't want to think of his mother or what kind of plans she had in stored for them, he didn't want to think about the fact that his father could be alive as well or even the boy
that could potentially be his and Lucien's brother. When Elsa made her way over to the bed Tobias slipped under the covers with her and let his fingers draw small circles
along her arm and shoulder blade. " Sometimes I wonder what I did to deserve someone so amazing as you".

It was true though. Despite the months that they had been out of each others lives he was always thinking of her, Elsa had changed him little by little and now
he couldn't see himself with anyone else. Tobias leaned over and planted a brief kiss on Elsa's lips before letting his mouth trail down to her neck and then shoulder. He opened
his mouth to say something else but the words just wouldn't come out so instead he just planted a light kiss on top Elsa's forehead before he found himself falling asleep.

The next morning Tobias opened his eyes to see the light beaming in from the blinds and he groaned slightly. Elsa was resting soundly against his body and Tobias smiled down at
her watching how peaceful she had looked. When his phone vibrated on the nightstand, Tobias slowly leaned over and grabbed it only to see Lucien's name pop up on the screen. Reluctantly he climbed out of bed and then answered the phone. Lucien and Marcus had been up and were asking around to see if they could gather any more information on the past events of Mystic Falls, he wanted them to meet up at the library and Tobias said that they would be there. When he was off the phone Tobias figured he'd hop in the shower first to let Elsa get some more sleep in.

Tobias relaxed against the water letting it work against his muscles before he climbed out and wrapped a towel that hung loosely around his waist. "Hey it's time to get
up princess
" Tobias spoke as he placed a small kiss on her nose and then gently shook her body.

• Love
" Sometimes I wonder what I did to deserve someone so amazing as you" Tobias words were ones Elsa found worth thinking about, and letting these words run through her mind endlessly was somehow .. relaxing. At least now she knew, she wasn't the only one smitten by the other. To think she thought Tobias was just Lucien's young annoying brother at first. To think, she would hate him, to think she even thought about slapping him once when he wouldn't stop pestering her and annoying her.. She had no idea how right now, they were both laying in bed, staring at each other in such affection and adoration.. And honestly, she couldn't ask for better than this.

This, was her haven. Tobias, was her haven.

And she grew to admit that to herself, rather pleasingly.

Falling asleep in Tobias' arms again after so many month was blissful for Elsa. She was thankful for their comeback. Yes, they ran from their problems at first, and Elsa ran faster than ever even before Tobias did, but now she knew, that no matter what, they could fix it. They should fix it, because they both knew, they cannot find someone to replace one another. At least, Elsa can't.

"Hey it's time to get up princess" Tobias soothing words woke Elsa up from her deep calming slumber, a small smile on her face as she heard him call her princess. She took a deep breath as she slowly opened her eyes to meet his, and the smile remained, her head still on the soft pillow as they stared at each other "Good morning, handsome." She whispered sleepily and kept her eyes on his before adding "I think I can get used to your nickname for me, especially if you wake me up this softly in the morning." She joked lightly, her voice barely a whisper. Elsa sat up, but not before leaning forward for her morning kiss and then leaning back, her back against the headboard as she ran her hand through her long hair and stretching lightly as she looked around to see the beaming light shining in on them "Lucien and Marcus called?" She guessed, looking at Tobias only then noticing the towel around his waist "Oh, and I can definitely get used to that" She winked as she pointed at his body, being teasing as ever.

Tobias smiled at Elsa's comment as he raked his fingers through his semi wet hair and then nodded his head " Yeah Lucien called saying that they were looking for some
information on our mother and who might be able to help us find answers so to meet them at the library
". He honestly liked calling Elsa princess to, he had done so before
when they were first getting to know each other but now there was actual meaning behind those words because they were only for her. Tobias grinned before moving twoards
the side of the bed where Elsa was and leaned down planing a soft kiss on the corner of her mouth and then moved over to his bags to grab his clothes. He had no problem
getting dressed with her in the room. " Look if you dare" he winked before sitting on the other side of the bed and dropping the towel to slip on his boxers and then his jeans.
Once they were buttoned up he huffed and then laid on his side tracing small circles and lines on Elsa's back. " I rather just stay in bed and explore your body but I have a feeling
that if we don't get out this room Lucien and Marcus will personally come looking for us and the last thing I need is yet another annoying interruption
" Tobias husked before kissing
her shoulder and then climbing out of bed to grab his shirt.

Once Elsa was finished with the shower and they had spent some time kissing and getting lost in each other Tobias felt his phone ringing in his jeans and he frowned placing the
device to his ear, " Don't worry brother we didn't forget about you. Be there in ten". Slipping the phone back in his pocket he made his way outside and then into the car they
had driven. Mystic Falls was mostly quiet, there were teenagers and young adults moving about and laughing and Tobias wondered what it would be like to be so oblivious to the
supernatural beings that were about. Yes the town wasn't that big but there was enough witches to line up as well as werewolves, he could smell them and as for vampires they were
around as well.

The Library stood in the middle of everything mostly and next to the infamous bar. When they walked in Lucien and Marcus weren't hard to miss and Tobias could hear their voices
before he even saw their faces. " Well it is nice of you two to finally join us, I was beginning to think you were ignoring me" Lucien spoke as he placed a book down on the table and
slid it over to Marcus who was engrossed in some book. " I wanted to" Tobias grumbled as he plopped down and pulled Elsa into his lap holding her against his body. " Well the only

thing me and Marcus were able to gather from these books is that there's said to be an old witch that lives around here, Amelia Graham. She could know a thing or two about mother
and the boy but that's if we find her". Marcus grunted in agreement, " Yeah but we need to be careful, I think we might be being watched. I had a strange feeling when we had arrived
and we don't know who else here is a pawn to your mother
".

" Look if you dare" Elsa was sure that Tobias was going to be the end of her someday. The guy knew exactly how to tease her, please her, and even frustrate her. And she couldn't hurt him in any way, not now and not ever, nor could he, she was sure. They were each other's weakness, probably the only weakness they had. But she didn't mind that, she knew that if anything occurred she wouldn't think twice about risking her life for Tobias, the same guy she thought was an annoying jerk the first time she met. How ironic was that? Elsa snapped out of her thoughts when she heard the towel drop and looked up at Tobias only to bite her bottom lip and grow hot.

Yup, he is definitely going to be the end of her.

Once they were at the library, Elsa attempted to grab a chair, but was soon pulled on a very familiar lap, one she had no problem cuddling up in. Smiling lightly, she leaned her back against his chest softly and listened to both Lucien and Marcus " Well it is nice of you two to finally join us, I was beginning to think you were ignoring me" " I wanted to" Elsa chuckled and shook her head "Oh please Lucien, we wouldn't dare. I know you'd just come and stalk back to us and drag us here." She said lightly, smiling cheekily at Lucien who gave her a playful glare. He was never a serious man with her, only once, when Elsa was being her crazy emotionless self, and she needed the yell and anger he threw at her. It's safe to say that a couple of years ago, when Elsa decided to turn her emotions off, Lucien was the only one able to force her to turn them back on, and now, Tobias was on that special list too.

"we need to be careful, I think we might be being watched. I had a strange feeling when we had arrived
and we don't know who else here is a pawn to your mother
". Marcus was right. Elsa straightened up lightly, breaking contact with Tobias' fingers and hers, while her eyes scanned the place around them "I know I'm not really practicing my own new found magic, but, I can pull on a spell, powerful enough to make us unable to be tracked down, followed or overheard." Elsa said as she looked back at Lucien who shook his head "No. You're not ready yet Elsa, you'll draw too much energy off your system and we can't handle that right now." "Lucien, we don't really have a choice. It's either I hide us, or we get caught and thrown in a fight we're not ready for yet. We have no idea what we're fighting here. I'm doing this." Her tone was firm, stubborn, and even Lucien knew better.

Elsa stood up and turned to Tobias, kissing his cheek before straightening up "I'm going to call a friend of mine, a witch. Have her give me the spell." "Why don't you just ask her to do it?" Lucien persists and Elsa turns to face him with a small glare "Because we can't afford trusting anyone else, even friends. And, we can't afford owing anyone any favors right now." She said sharply and looked at the three guys "I'm going to make the call." She muttered frustratingly before walking out of the library, down the couple of steps and leaning against the wall, calling a really old friend.

Bonnie Bennett.

Tobias agreed with his brother about Elsa going through with the spell. With their mother gone and most likely watching their every move they didn't have the luxury
of being low on energy because that was mostly likely when their mother was going to strike again, when they didn't have all their strength. He was still positive that
Elise was still planning revenge on the death of her husband and her son was no doubt itching to get back at him and Lucien. The rush of cold hit his body when Elsa
stood up from his lap and he nodded his head when she said that she had a call to make. It was good that she had some medium with the witches because she was
half witch after all, they could teach her a thing or two about her powers the same way he learned to embrace his werewolf side those months back.

Once Elsa was out of sight Lucien leaned back into the chair and raked his fingers though his blonde hair before pulling out his phone and smiling at the screen.
Tobias starred at his brother before they met each others gaze and Tobias chuckles. " Maybe Nichole should have came, kept you from constantly cock blocking
me and Elsa
". Lucien made a face and then shook his head. " I didn't want to drag her into this and I do not cock block...,intentionally, it just so happens that
when I need you the two of you are busy swapping saliva
". The comment made Tobias smirked and then he stood and cracked his neck. " We'd be able to do
a whole lot more if you stop calling
" Marcus snickerd and Lucien only grunted in response before Tobias turned and moved down the row of books.

Tobias ended up picking up a semi thick book on some old stuff that he thought might help and when he returned back to the table they read through a few
books. Marcus was the first to pull away and take a break by going outside and smoking and then Lucien had stopped searching though information when
Nichole had called. Tobias kept skimming though the books until he sighed and then slid one of the open books away from him and closed his eyes leaning
forward on the table.

Elsa sat on the stairs outside and stared at the contact on her phone for a moment. Bonnie was probably the only witch Elsa ever encountered and didn't kill or set up by her. This was not her first time in Mystic falls, she was aware of the vampires living here, and the werewolves along side the witches. But calling up Bonnie meant exposing to her and probably the Salvatore brothers that they were here and she wasn't sure if that was a good or a bad thing. She could try and tell Bonnie not to speak to anyone about their call, but sooner or later Damon would find out, she knew he was always around Bonnie after Elena went away in a deep sleep.

Elsa sighed and rubbed her eyes before deciding to call her old friend, pressing the call button and putting the phone to her ear. After the third call, a soft familiar voice answered in shock "Elsa, it's been so long, are you okay? You just disappeared a year ago." Bonnie's voice sounded and Elsa couldn't help but smile at her concern "I'm fine Bonnie, I had to flee, you know I'm always on the run." Elsa said and sighed before Bonnie spoke up again "You could've at least said goodbye.." "I know, I'm sorry" "Damon asked about you." Elsa shut her eyes, the two were a very bad toxic combination. Not in Tobias and Elsa way, but rather just toxically angry and sexual. Nothing serious, nothing long term, just sexual. But outside of the bedroom they were actually good friends. They only hooked up twice, once when drunk and the other when angry and needed release "How is he?" "Coping. You know, first Elena and then guilt crept up as he began to live again, you know with girls and all." "Yeah, I understand that, but she told him to live. He shouldn't feel guilty." "I know that, he knows that, but he still feels he's a jerk because of it.. Anyway, enough boy drama, what's up? Why the sudden call?" Elsa stayed quiet at that question and took a deep breath "I need your help Bonnie. Big time."

Half an hour later, Elsa sat impatiently on the steps as she stared at her locked phone, tapping her foot on the ground stressfully before a blue car pulled up and she knew exactly who it was. Three people came out of the car, and Elsa's eyes landed on Bonnie first, who rushed to Elsa and gave her a big hug which she did not reject, wrapping her arms around Bonnie and smiling "How did you get yourself in such a mess?" Bonnie whispered and Elsa smiled lightly as they broke the hug "I've aways been in a mess, I just never told you about it, until now." She hadn't really told them the whole story and yet Bonnie wouldn't take no for an answer when Elsa spoke of a cloaking spell, knowing Elsa must be in deep trouble if she wanted to disappear. And the spell being powerful, Bonnie refused to let her do it alone. And the Salvatore brothers refused to leave Elsa and Bonnie alone.

"I should be angry at you for leaving, but I just can't, I understand where you come from." Stephan who shook his head at her, came forward asking for a hug himself, making Elsa chuckle and hug him "Thank you. But you didn't have to come, I just needed a spell.." "And leave you to deal with witchcraft that you had no idea you had alone? Are you insane or just stupid Elsa?" Damon butted in as Elsa broke the hug and looked over at Damon rolling her eyes at his slightly frustrated but worried tone "I'm actually not al-"

"If it isn't the Salvatore brothers." Marcus sounded as soon as he was out, a smoke between his fingers as he was about to light it but got distracted as soon as he came out and saw Elsa surrounded. Elsa looked back at Marcus who eyed the boys carefully, Damon being the first to speak up "Please tell me you're not with him Elsa." He groaned and Elsa looked back at Damon then Stephan and finally Bonnie "She's not only with me mates." Marcus smirked and Elsa sighed, looking over at Bonnie "This is exactly what I was afraid of." She mumbled before she ushered everyone inside and walked into the library, which was empty except for them, having compelled the librarian to make everyone leave, including herself.

Elsa felt stressed as hell, as she had no idea if the Salvatore brothers knew Tobias and Lucien, and if they were on good or bad terms. But she had a feeling whatever term they were on, Tobias would not, at all, appreciate the fact that Damon had been with her in bed. If he found out. Which Elsa thought would be better off forgotten until this whole mess dies down - thought she wasn't sure Damon would just keep his mouth shut. She just hoped they were on good terms.. Or at least a bit civil.

But why did she feel like that would be a long shot considering we were talking about the Porter brothers here.

As soon as Elsa saw Tobias head hanging low on the table, she walked up behind him, put her hands on his shoulders soothingly as she rubbed and massaged lightly while leaning down and whispering in his ear "You okay there?" She asked softly, kissing just behind his ear softly before sighing as she hears their footsteps stop a few feet behind Elsa and Tobias "I'm sorry. I didn't want them to get involved or even come here but they wouldn't take no for an answer."

Tobias drummed his fingers lightly against the wood table as he thought of how he and everyone were going to take his mother down. She
was a very powerful witch who had done an exceptionally good job at keeping herself hidden in the shadows for all these years just watching
everything unfold before her eyes, watching him and Lucien grow stronger and take notes on their weaknesses. He wanted to know if that
wretched man he had once called father was still alive as well knowing that Clarice's main purpose for power was to bring her dear husband
back from the dead. A pair of soft hands found his shoulders and Tobias immediately felt himself relax into Elsa's touch and when she kissed
that spot behind his ear it took everything in his power to not fully turn his body to her and claim her lips right then an there but the
sudden presence of more people made him alert as he listened to Elsa's words.

When Tobias turned his head to see who was standing behind Elsa he had only thought it would be one person but no it was the Bennett witch
and the oh so infamous Salvatore brothers. When their eyes locked Tobias clenched his jaw and then pushed himself away from the table to get
a better look at them. Bonnie looked at all the men and then forced a warm smile as she reached out. " Hello Tobias" he nodded his head and
took the handshake giving her a half smile before locking eyes with Stefan and Damon. " We're here because we want to make sure nothing bad
happens to Bonnie while she does the spell
" Stefan spoke in a calm manner while Damn just stood with a smug look on his face as he eyed Elsa.

Before Tobias could open his mouth Lucien wrapped an arm around him and then tilted his head slightly taking in the brothers. " You may
stay as long as there's no trouble, yes?
" Stefan nodded and Damon grunted before taking a seat at the table and looking over at Marcus, "
Does he have to be here too?" " Yeah he does, if you don't like it then leave" Tobias spat and Damon raised his hands in surrender before
attempting to suppress a yawn. He looked over at Elsa and then grinned. " So how long has it been? Too long if you ask me. I say we need
to catch up for old time sake like the good old days
". Tobias looked from Elsa to Damon and then Stefan who punched his arm in an attempt to
keep his older brother on track.

" So you two have history" Tobias spoke looking over at Damon and he watched as the man removed his jacked and nodded. " Yeah
we go way back, she claims he hates me an all but actions speak otherwise
" He winked in Elsa's direction and Tobias stood from his seat
but Lucien's hand on his shoulder kept him in place. " Stay focused brother" Lucien turned to Bonnie and then motioned towards the
table, " Whenever you are ready". Tobias shoved his brother's hand off his shoulder before nodding his head and then moving towards
the far end of the table. He was jealous but he kept telling himself there was no need to me. Damon Salvatore slept with anything that
moved but the fact that him and Elsa had a sexual history made his blood boil and he couldn't bring himself to look at her or anyone
else at the moment because if he locked eyes with Damon he was almost positive he'd rip his throat out.

Elsa could feel the tension grow between the two men as they all stood facing one another. The look Tobias gave Damon when he figured out they knew each other with a certain history, made her want to both slap Damon and yet hide him away. She knew Tobias, she knew what he was capable of, a friend of hers or not, he wouldn't hesitate to kill him if he thought he was any kind of threat. Elsa threw Damon a mean glare when he spoke up lastly but the blue eyed man simply smirked at her. He was clearly the troublemaker, he loved playing with fire, always has and always will.

Elsa watched as Tobias moved to the end of the table and glanced at him one last time, trying to see if he'd get the hint and look at her but he didn't, he purposely didn't glance her way and she knew it. Sighing, she looked at Bonnie who smiled reassuringly "We'll do it together okay?" She asked and Elsa nodded as they both took seats.

Elsa looked around one more time to a worried Stephan, focused Marcus, smirking Damon, emotionless Tobias and lastly, a very concerned Lucien who stood across from Elsa "Are you sure? We can handle an attack if you don't want to do the spell Elsa." He asked and Elsa nodded "I'm sure Lucien, it's just a cloaking spell."
"Well, actually, hiding two hybrids, an original and a fellow vampire is more than just a simple cloaking spell. That's why I didn't let you do it alone, it takes a lot of energy and you're still new at all of this so if while doing it, you feel the need to stop, that you are becoming too weak, stop. Okay ?" Bonnie spoke and it took Elsa a few seconds to nod. She knew magic was hard and dangerous, but now, for the first time in her life she felt more nervous than ever. She was about to approach a side of her she never even knew she had. And that made her nervous as hell.

Bonnie opened the witchcraft book between the two of them and took a deep breath, coming to the page she was searching for before looking over at Elsa, handing her the knife "We need a drop of one of you two hybrids blood" and before Tobias could object and even consider giving his own, Bonnie continues " And Elsa's blood would have magic, so it'd be more useful and powerful for this spell." She said while keeping her eyes on a slightly angry Tobias.

Elsa glanced at the man she was falling in love with faster than lighting, his stormy now dark eyes still on Bonnie, and she spoke up "It's fine," She turned to Bonnie "I'll do it." She said and picked up the knife, slicing her palm a little and squeezing over the map, watching droplets of her own blood stain the map. Stopping after w moment, the two nodded at each other before holding hands and closing their eyes "Breathe, say the words with emotions, call in the Ancestors, and let the magic flow in your body." Bonnie's words seemed to make no sense to Elsa, but she nodded and they both started to chant the spell. Slowly, Elsa was realizing what Bonnie meant the whole time and took her advice. But as they were proceeding, it felt as if someone was bursting through her own mind, Elsa continued but couldn't but squeeze Bonnie's hand a little more, squeezing her eyes sharply as incomprehensible images floated in her mind, and whispers filled her head. Elsa didn't stop though, and didn't even feel it as blood started dripping from her nose slightly which made Lucien jump forward "Elsa, Elsa stop you're bleeding!" but both witches were not even listening as their voices became more and more distant and powerful until everyone who was supposed to be cloaked felt a jolt, now protected.

Bonnie opened her eyes, a smile on her face but it quickly vanished when she looked over at Elsa who was mumbling all kind of words, incomprehensible words, her eyes still squeezed shut, still holding onto Bonnie's hands hard as she kept mumbling and mumbling, blood dripping while her breath became heavier, shorter. Elsa was feeling as if her own heart was being burned alive, as if that was possible, her hand that she slid, began growing hotter and hotter, and she felt something on her wrist burn as well, but she could 't stop mumbling, images becoming clearer, people's faces, strangers, speaking to her, whispering, but everything around her hurt as hell.

"Elsa? Elsa stop you're bleeding too much!" Bonnie tried to shake Elsa to consciousness but failed, panicking even more "Elsa! It's done Elsa! Stop!" She yelled but nothing seemed to stop her before Elsa let out a hiss, and stopped speaking, dropping her head down, feeling two hands trying to lift her head up gently before opening her eyes slowly, her eyes a deep purple color as they found Bonnie, her voice clearly not her own, richer, darker, but still feminine "She's the one, Bennett. Teach her. She's the one." lifting her wrist showing a small symbol of what looked like a dreamcatcher but with a star in the circle instead, seeming like a tattoo"She is chosen, Keep her alive." The last sentence was directed more to the Porter brothers as her eyes found Lucien then Tobias before Elsa dropped her eyelids and fell in a rather deep slumber, her body slumping all together. Exhausted, unaware of what just happened and the fact that the Ancestors used her body and mind to speak to Bonnie.

Tobias kept his eyes trained on the books on the table and then Bonnie but anywhere else besides looking at Damon or Elsa, he just couldn't right now
and he wasn't going to force himself and let vivid images of those two swarm his thoughts and bring out his rage. When Bonnie asked for hybrid blood
Tobias was somewhat lost in his own thoughts before Elsa interjected and sliced the palm of her hand and Tobias and everyone else watched intently.
He had no idea how this spell was going to go but he had seen many witches over his years perform countless spells and sometimes if not most it took
a huge toll on their bodies. Everyone's eyes were trained on the two women standing before them as they began the spell, Bonnie was in lead as Elsa
carried after her the words that were necessary to do the spell.

Everything seemed to be going fine until Tobias saw blood trickling down from Elsa's nose and he moved forward but Lucien had already shouted for
them to stop but the two kept on going. Tobias could feel his heart tighten and he forced down a gulp as he watched the scene play out in front of
him. When Bonnie pulled out of the trance and opened her eyes satisfied the look was quickly gone when she noticed that Elsa was still mumbling
something. " Do something to make her stop" Tobias spoke as he moved towards her side and Bonnie tried shaking her to get her out of the trance.
Finally she dropped and Tobias was there to capture her but when Bonnie turned towards the men and spoke he realized quickly that it was a
message. She was the chosen one? He made a small face of confusion and turned to Lucien who was just starring at Bonnie.

Stefan placed a hand on Bonnie's shoulder and she shook her head coming back to her normal self before giving a serious look to
Elsa and then the Porters. " My ancestors have spoken, Elsa is the chosen one. The person that is strong enough to weaken Clarice
and drain her powers
". Lucien moved towards the books that were scattered along the table and then picked up one in particular.
" This book said something about being the chosen one but it doesn't go into detail, if you know more about it don't hesitate to call
up but we need to get Elsa some rest
". Bonnie nodded her head understanding and then the Salvatore brothers were the first to
walk out the building with Tobias's eyes glaring at Damon before shifting his attention back to Elsa.

" I knew the whole spell thing was going to be dangerous" Tobias tucked a strand of loose hair behind Elsa's ear as Lucien and Marcus
placed the rest of the books back. " I know brother but now we have to figure out what exactly the chosen one means". Tobias gave a tight
nod before standing up with Elsa in his arms as he walked out the building but he was stopped by Bonnie who was leaning against his
car. " I know your scared and you think she isn't strong enough to preform this magic but she is and with her ability she might be the
only one who can help you
" She patted his shoulder before walking away and Tobias let out a breath before placing her in the car and
heading back to the hotel.

Once inside Tobias gently laid Elsa down on the bed and removed her shoes before he sat down on the other side of the bed with his
back turned from her as he read on more of the book Lucien had picked up. He wanted to know exactly that the book said about
being "chosen" and he knew that it didn't contain much but he still wanted to know something.

Elsa's slumber was black, full of darkness, no dreams and no nightmares, nothing. As if her body was thrown in a dark numbness, too exhausted to even dream. Suddenly, Elsa took a deep sharp breath and sat up, her eyes wide as she looked around, only relaxing when she saw Tobias reading on. She calmed down and gulped, hissing when she felt a little too warm on her wrist. Looking down, finding the small tattooed symbol, she frowned and looked up at Tobias "What is this? I don't remember getting tattooed." She mumbled.

But nothing, she was met with silence. And Elsa couldn't take it. Something was wrong, she knew that much. Tobias' back was tensed, hunched as he read through some book, too engrossed in it. She couldn't take his silence, ever. She'd prefer him yelling at her, telling her she's an idiot, telling her he hates her even. But not ignore her. Any emotion, but neutrality.

Frowning, she slowly moved, feeling her body still as exhausted as it was. She moved to Tobias, sitting beside him "Hey, what's wrong?" She asked in a very soft murmur, her body still aching for rest and she bit her bottom lip "If it's about Damon, it wasn't important Tobias, he was just some hookup." She mumbled in guilt and put a hand on his shoulder, unaware of anything that happened, the fact that she got in serious danger back there.

"Did the spell work? Why are we back here?" She asked in curiosity "Are you guys safe for now? Did she make an appearance?" She asked again and sighed "Please talk to me, I'm tired, I don't want any argument now. I said I'm sorry about Damon and not telling you." She sighed again, not knowing that he wasn't just mad about Damon, she knew she went beyond his and Lucien's opinion about the spell and it got her here but she didn't know if that would have to do with his silent treatment.

Tobias was too busy flipping through the pages of the book to take notice to Elsa slowly shifting awake beside him. With everything that had
been going on in the last couple of weeks he was drained not only physically but mentally as well and to make matters worse Elsa was the
"chosen" one, the one that was supposed to be the key to draining his mothers powers but it came with a prince. He felt Elsa move until
she was sitting beside him but he didn't pour his eyes away from the book, he was too busy trying to find another meaning to the few words
that had stuck out on the paper.

When Elsa spoke up about Damon he clenched his jaw slightly but he still didn't speak, he could admit that he was jealous but he wasn't mad
at her about that I mean how could he? She had a past and so did he so it wouldn't be right to be mad at her for something that happened so
long a go, regardless of who the person was. Tobias lifted his head from the book as she asked multiple questions and once she was done he
stood up from the bed and then paced the room. " You lost consciousness after the spell...you wouldn't stop mumbling something and then

you blacked out. Bonnie's ancestors channeled through her and told us that you were the chosen one, the one that could drain Clarice of
her powers, weaken her to the point of death and they left you that mark".

He paused momentarily to glance in her direction before rubbing his hands over his face. " While you were sleep Lucien called
and he told me more about the book and what it meant for you to be "chosen". The spell that you need to preform comes at a
price Elsa, and that price is your life". Tobias tossed the book to the side and then he shook his head. " Your not going through
with the spell end of discussion
" His voice was cold and narrow as his eyes locked with hers and then he released a breath and
pinched the bridge of his nose. " I can't loose you again....".

Status
Not open for further replies.