Black Butler RP 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ciel looks feeing worried about Miranda, knowing that even if they get her away, they can only hide her for so long before her uncle comes to look for her. He knows that it's not as simple as just getting her away. He thinks to himself, knowing that legal action needs to be taken as well and as soon as possble. But he knows that something like that is going to take a while and that they need to deal with the current task at hand first which is getting Miranda medical help. He then looks across to the seat where his little brother Drew is sitting and sees him just gazing out the window.

Miranda sighed some, She closed her eyes softly leaning her head back. She put her head on Rosa's lap, they were like sisters. Rosa ran her fingers through her hair, ' Stay with us, alright.. I know you think sleep will help but stay with us alright.." Miranda sighed softly, " Rosa.... how much longer..."

Ciel gets up so Miranda can lay a bit more compfortably and steps over to the seat where Drew is and sits beside him and looks to him again seeing him still looking out the side window.

Drew didn't notice Ciel move to sittting beside him, the thoughts that had relayed in his mind from the day's events, going through his head as he's watching the trees pass as they ride along.

Miranda felt someone move. She gasped. She then closed her eyes softly, she sighed. " I am here, trust me... I am.." but then she felt the carriage stop. She opened her eyes, it was getting blurrier.
Rosa said, " We are here, dear.. let me help you since you balance thing is off."
Miranda nodded softly.

Ciel looks to Drew and says "Hey Drew. We're here."

Drew leans up from his position he held while looking out the window at the trees they passed by. He looks to Ciel with a nod and says. "Okay bro."

Sebastian opens the carriage doors shortly after that.

Miranda frowned, she opened her eyes and tried to get up, Rosa went to help her get down, carefully so she wouldn't get hurt anymore.

After Rosa helps Miranda out of the carriage, Sebastian helps Ciel and Drew get out of the carriage and then he shuts the door.

Ciel then leads the way, assisting in helping Miranda as they guide her to and inside the doors of the hospital.

Drew walks alongside Sebastian following them.

Miranda sighed as she felt ciel's arms. She went into them and held onto him for support to walk. When they entered, the doctors were confused but a nurse lead them to get into a room.

Ciel helps to walk Miranda into the room and then supports her as he helps her sit down on the bed. He stays standing near her.

Sebastian and Drew enter into the room shortly after that moment.

Miranda sighed, she sat on the bed. She looked down softly. She tensed and seen a figure of a doctor come in, " Hello Miss Miranda.. Um.. what seems to be the issue today?"

Miranda said, " So I was abused at home, they are saving me from my uncle.. he works here... but um.... i can only see outlines of figures, I am very dizzy. "
With that the doctor began checking her.

Ciel hears Miranda blinks his eyes and says to himself stands in a bit of a lean with his back at the wall that's next to Miranda's bed stand, he being at the wall in order to give the doctor room to check Miranda over ~ "Her uncle is a doctor? And he works here at this hospital? Seriously?!..This is not good..It may be safe in terms for Gregory, Tanaka, and Grell of course seeing as how they've gone to Miranda's uncle's mansion to retrieve her things, if her uncle isn't there. But if he's working today..Then he's here..In the same building Miranda's in..I don't think any of the other doctors will let him near her and of course those doctors who did let him near Miranda after being notified that her uncle abuses her, would probably lose their medical licenses..But still the fact that he's here..We're going to have to be majorly careful.." ~

Miranda sighed softly, she was so scared. She knew that her uncle worked her, " Ciel.. at this hour he is at the pub..." She sighed lightly. She looked at him, " he works certain days of the week." She said. She did what the doctor told her to do, before writing a couple of antibiolic subscription slips. " Here " the doc said, looking at Ciel, " And if it was the case, Ciel? We would make sure he'd be in another building or feild without telling him why" Miranda sighed softly. She felt the doctor give her a clear liquid serum that made her really silly. She said, " See it'll be alright Ciel.." She then felt her vision getting better just slightly, " We... need to go into the pharmacy.." She giggled sweetly. the doctor said, " She'l be weird for a couple of hours... You can go home or to the pharmacy to get her antibiotics, I'd prefer that to get her better.."

Ciel, after the few minutes he listened to the doctor's assuring words that they would indeed protect Miranda from her uncle if he were there at that time, nods while getting in a straight stance again and then says to Miranda "Okay let's go to the Pharmacy then." He thanks the doctor after that and then after placing her perscriptions in his right pocket and zipping it, Ciel leads Miranda back out to the carriage with Rosa.

Sebastian and Drew follow as before. Sebastian, as to not alert Drew to it, silently looks to his young master as he walks behind him, not knowing as to why yet but feeling slightly concerned for Ciel.

Miranda sighed slightly, she remembered her little sister, but probably the people had grabbed her. She sighed softly. She then looked at Ciel. Seeing him slightly, " Oh Ciel.. Thank you..." She smiled sweetly and sat next to rosa and whispered to her that they needed to go to the pharmacy. "
Rosa blinked. " Right, she is a bit weird.. for how long again?"

Ciel gets into the carriage with Sebastian's help and then says to Miranda "You're welcome..I'll help you anytime you need me to Miranda..All you have to do is ask.." Ciel then, as he takes his seat, answers Rosa saying "The doctor said the side effects of the medicine he gave her should wear off in a few hours." Ciel then sits back as Sebastian helps Drew up into the carriage.

Miranda sighed softly. she closed her eyes softly. She bit her lower lip. She then licked her lips. She looked over at Ciel and smiled. She nodded. She giggled and said, " Wait we need to go to the pharmacy, Ciel!" She smiled softly.
Rosa said, " oh." She shook her head softly.

Miranda smiled softly.

( Wanna skip to when they get home and its late, Miranda and ciel are in her room?)

(Yeah. We can do that if you want.^^)

Ciel having arrived to his home, having given Miranda's medicine to Rosa to hold on to, and having moved Miranda's stuff to one of the spare rooms in his home which is now Miranda's room with Sebastian and Gregory's help, sits down in a recliner chair that's in Miranda's room.

Drew goes up the stairs and goes down the hall in the other direction with Tanaka who's helping Drew to move his things to another spare room in the house which is now Drew's room. Grell is also helping to move Drew's stuff with Tanaka.

Miranda was hanging out with Rosa. She sighed softly. " I hope they truely are okay with this." Before she knew it, she was placed into her bed. She sat there , Ciel and her were alone. ' Thank you so much Ciel." She said as they were alone.

Ciel, while sitting in the recliner, gives a slight smile and also a slight nod and says "You're welcome Miranda. As I said earlier I care for you greatly. I'd do anything to help you always. All you have to do is notify me if you ever have a problem. And of course we're okay with you staying here. And Sebastian already prepared rooms for Gregory and Rosa as well in a couple of the other spare rooms."

Miranda went to sit across from him in the recliner. " It's really sweet, I mean it.." She put her legs up so she hugged her legs. Thinking about earlier. " you know I care about you too, and I like you thats why I kissed you. So I can let you know how I felt.. That possible relationship." She looked down softly, she looked up at him.

Status
Not open for further replies.