Black Butler RP 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sebastian "I'm glad we met too Rosa." He smiles softly back at her.

Finnian walks down the hall after getting the garden ready for the next day's meeting as requested by Sebastian. He catches sight of Grell a few feet in front of him and sees him just standing near the nearly closed kitchen doors. It makes Finnian curious as to why and he says to Grell "Do you need something from the kitchen Grell?"

Grell looks to Finnian and says "Huh? No not really. I just feel I need to tell Sebastian some info I found out about what Ciel has been saying he felt like these past few days..But Sebastian's talking to Rosa and I don't want to interrupt the two of them. Rosa was looking forward to being alone with Sebastian for a while now.

Rosa smiled softly, she nodded. she paused, Oh do you need something to eat? She asked. She didn't know what to do, she finally had him by himself. she loved him and she was glad that he did too. She looked down and smiled.. She looked down, playing ith his hands. She smiled lightly.

Sebastian thinks a few seconds after being asked if he wanted anything to eat and then says "Yeah I guess some cheese and crackers would be nice."

While in the hallway talking Finnian asks Grell "Why the urgency to tell Mr. Sebastian this thing that you feel the need to tell him? Does you think whatever it is that's going on with Ciel is serious? I mean I have noticed he hasn't been as active lately and he hasn't been eating much these past few days kind of but sense he did eat at least some I didn't think anything of it really, and I haven't noticed anything else that weird going on with him so..I mean what did Ciel tell you?"

Grell "Well it wasn't me. It was Miranda that Ciel told all this too. I just overheard it. And Ciel said that he hasn't felt very hungry for the last few days as in he had a loss of appetite, and he said he felt his collar was on a bit to tight at times during these past few days too and it felt to him like it was choking off his air a little. He said the thing with his collar only lasted for a few seconds at the times he felt it being tight, but still I don't know. It just sounded weird to me."

Finnian "Oh."

Rosa looked at Sebastian, hearing him. She turned to get out the stuff, she was glad to serve him. " here you go." she said sweetly. Handing it to him, She was very happy that she had been able to spend alone time with him.

Sebastian nods and sits at the table, the cheese and crackers in front of him and says "Thanks Rosa." He then looks up and smiles saying "Would you like to share this with me?"

In the hallway Finnian continues to say to Grell in response to what Grell just told him, having also heard Rosa happily talking with Sebastian and enjoying his company "Well you're right. Rosa and Sebastian do seem to be having a good time in there. I guess it's best to let them have some time to themselves. But maybe in the meantime I can help you out with Ciel's needs whatever they may be. From what I heard we need to devise a strategy to help protect Miranda from her uncle who apparently might be heading here as we speak anyway. Maybe while looking for a way to do that we'll find something that'll help the young master as well with whatever is ailing him." He then leads Grell down the hallway and they head to Ciel's office first, and being able to enter it, his office surprisingly being unlocked, Finnian and Grell enter Ciel's office which is also Ciel's bedroom and they start to take a look around.

Rosa smiled," your welcome Sebastian. " she smiled and sat down to speak with him while he eats hearing this," well that'd be great"

Sebastian looks to her as he puts a piece of cheese on one of the crackers and says "Don't worry about Miranda Rosa. I'm sure even if her uncle does come and find her here, she'll be safe. I'll help protect her to the best of my ability. You can count on it."

Finnian continues to look around Ciel's office and room with Grell.

Drew comes down the hall and gets near the kitchen door and hears Sebastian talking with Rosa on the other side of the closed kitchen door and he sits against the door frame.

Last edited:
Rosa nodded. She sighed softly, taking one chese then one cracker. She said, " Okay.. I won't worry as much because..." she shrugged softly. " I will know she is okay. "

Sebastian eats his cracker and nods to her with a smile.

Drew continues to sit on the outside of the door to the kitchen.

Grell searches Ciel's closets while Finnian searches all the drawers in Ciel's office and room.

Baldo passes by the room seeing Finnian and Grell and then knocks on the inside and says "What are you two doing in here? Sebastian would be furious if you messed anything up in here or misplaced something. Not to mention young master Ciel's fury at you guys."

Finnian turns to Baldo and says to him what Grell said reguarding Ciel and then says. "We're just trying to find something that would help Ciel though whatever might be ailing him."

Baldo "Oh I see. Well I'll take a look around the house for something too then to help him. But reguardless you two be careful while you are in here. Cause like I said, you'll for sure be in for it if you mess something up in here. No matter how good your intentions are or any reason you have." He then leaves Finnian and Grell to do what they were doing and continues on his way through the house.

Miranda who was hungry, since Rosa didn't come with her cup. She looked over and looked around, she seen Drew. " Drew, are you okay? Why are you standing outside?"

Rosa smiled slowly eating the cracker. She tilted her head, smiling. She heard Miranda. " oh one second." she said, she got the smoothie for Miranda. She went to the door, " were you hungry? Sorry I got distracted by Sebastian, sorry about that Miss. "

Miranda smiled softly, holding the smoothie. " Thanks dear."

Drew gives a light nod to Miranda and says. "Well..Grell went off to somewhere in the house, I guess to look for something, shortly after he heard what Ciel had been talking about to you earlier when you asked why he hasn't had much of an appetite for the past few days..and also hearing what Ciel said his collar felt like sometimes..I thought Grell could've come to look for Sebastian to tell him what Ciel told you when he went off..But I guess he didn't pass by the kitchen or if he did he didn't stop..But anyway I just heard Sebastian and Rosa talking when I got here while I was out here in the hallway and I didn't want to disturb their conversation..So I just sat down here.."

Miranda holds the drink as drew explained. She smiled lightly, she thought about it. She didn't know what to think. She nodded and patted his head, " oh Drew such a sweetheart.

Rosa sat back down and looked at Sebastian, " how's the crackers with cheese? you like?"

Drew smiles lightly back at her.

Sebastian nods to Rosa and says "Yeah. It's very good. Thanks." He then looks seeing Drew still at the frame of the door with Miranda and then says "What was it that Drew was saying to Miranda about Ciel's collar?"

Miranda smiles, she took a sip of her smoothie, before she wrapped her arm.

Rosa sighed softly. she looked over at him, " Well when Miranda was trying to see what was wrong with him. I guess Ciel said that sometimes he felt his collar tighten up randomly."

Sebastian blinks his eyes once and says to Rosa "Ciel felt his collar tighten up? But I've always made certain that he was comfortably dressed before we ever left his room each morning." He then thinks to himself ~ And collars can't just tighten up by themselves, at least not that I know of. ~ Sebastian then gets a very nervous look on his face and says where Rosa can hear him again even though he's speaking under his breath "Wait a minute..I wonder if.."

Last edited:
Rosa looked at Sebastian as maybe he may know" what Sebastian?" She raised an eyebrow she wanted to know. She sighed softly feeling like she needed to know

Ciel, still sitting at the table in the dining room, tugs at his collar again trying to loosen it, feeling it getting a bit tight on his neck again.​
Sebastian looks to Rosa about to answer her when he hears the sound of someone rushing down the stairs as fast as they can and he looks to the door.​
Finnian comes skidding to a stop at the kitchen door a few seconds later and says "M..Mr. Sebastian sir?..I..I found this in Ciel's beside drawer." Finnian holds an asthma inhaler he got from Ciel's room in his hand, having already filled it up with the asthma medication with Grell's help and Tanaka's instructions, just incase Ciel needed it right away.​

Last edited:
Rosa looked at the door at the same time. She held her breath because she was so shocked. She tilted her head softly and then ran a hand through her hair, this was strange.She looked over at him. Where was Miranda? She disappeared again, looking out the door, she was in the garden again. But then she went to visit Ciel again, but seeing how he played with his collar She frowned and began running, " Sebastian!!Sebastian..." She frowned she was out of breath. The medicine she took made her loose breath easily. She looked at them two. " Ciel.. he.. is tugging at his collar again.."

Sebastian nods getting up and hurries to the dining room where Ciel is.

When Sebastian arrives he sees Gregory is standing next to the chair and trying to help Ciel as best he can.

Sebastian gets to Ciel's side seconds later seeing the condition he's in and and says in his thoughts ~ "This is a pretty bad attack..Kind of like the one he had at that circus we went to..I had this feeling but I didn't know he was getting this bad off." ~ He tries to get Ciel to relax as best as Ciel can under this condition even if it's just a little bit.

Finnian rushes over to Ciel's side as well with Ciel's asthma inhaler and Sebastian, after getting Ciel's asthma inhaler from Finnian, quickly puts it in his young master's mouth to give Ciel his asthma medication.

Ciel takes his medication, and then while starting to recover from the attack, he looks up to see Sebastian standing at his side.

Rosa ran in with them, silently watching. She looked over at Miranda who was terrified and ran out of the room.

Miranda walked outside, She knew someone , her uncle was there. Gregory was there. She looked over to her side, " he is coming, the wind is bringing him closer.. " She looked over.

Status
Not open for further replies.