Black Butler RP 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ciel, after changing his clothes, comes out of his room and down the stairs a few minutes later, while holding onto the stair rail with one hand.

Sebastian is just a stair right behind his young master as he descends the stairs with him.

Ciel rubs his forehead a bit after he reaches the bottom of the stairs, blinks his eyes a couple of times, and then looks over to his left to see Rosa holding Miranda in her arms and Miranda in tears.

Miranda frowned and looked at Rosa. She was so scared. " How does he know?!" She asked. She pulled away and looked at Rosa.

Rosa shrugged. ' not sure, he probably seen when they got the stuff."

Mirand sighed sofly, and seeing Ciel. She looked down and said, " My uncle knows I live here now.." She looked down sadly. She walked to Ciel and hugged him softly.

Ciel hugs Miranda back and says "I see. Well we're all here so don't worry. We'll protect you from your uncle. I promise you. Everything is going to be fine."

Sebastian "Yes Lady Miranda. We'll all be here to protect you."

Gregory "That's right. So don't worry Lady Miranda. Your uncle won't be able to lay his hands on you as long as we are all here. And as your butler I'm always going to be by your side no matter what.

Sebastian "And as Ciel's butler I'm always going to be by his side, and I'll always fight for what he wants to fight for, no matter how tough of a fight it takes, and I'll always protect anyone that he wants to be protected, no matter who it is that is after the said individual that my young master wants to protect."

Miranda stayed close to ciel she sighed ans glanced around. she look down, " he is powerful, though." she was worried of them getting hurt. she looked around and then thinking softly. She gulped. she yaw ed before looking down and nodded." thats sweet guys."

rose smiled ," plis me and gregory we both protectedyou so we all can.."

Grell "So your uncle's powerful. So what. We here are all powerful as well. And we are all here to protect you."

Drew "That's right Miranda. Don't worry. Everything will work out just fine. You'll see."

Ciel "Exactly as Drew said Miranda. Everything is going to be just fine. You're uncle may know you're here now and he may be out to hurt you. But we are all here too and we are here to protect you just as Grell said, and we will. Rest assured that your uncle won't be able to get near you much less be able to get his hands on you as long as all of us are here."

Miranda glanced at the boys. She heard how they tried to reassure her. She nodded lightly. She wrapped her arms around him, Ciel. ' thanks... guys.." She smiled softly. She bit her lower lip. She was glad to have friends like them.

Rosa rolled her eyes softly, in a joking manner. She said, " Miranda I will go get your smoothie, you need to eat." And she walked off.
( maybe Sebastian follows?? So they can after make out a bit?)

(yeah sure^^)

Sebastian sees Rosa walk off torwards the kitchen. He looks to Ciel who has Miranda in his arms still, feeling a little worried about his young master cause of the way he was acting earlier that morning in the time between when Sebastian woke him up, to the time he and Ciel had reached the bottom of the stairs and saw the others. Sebastian decides to keep a very close eye on Ciel for that day and before he leaves for the kitchen he calls Grell over to let him in on his plan to keep watch on Ciel, and then Sebastian tells Gregory too about the plan.

Gregory and Grell both nod in agreement.

Sebastian nods to them as well and then heads for the kitchen where Rosa is.

Rosa was putting the ingredients in the grinder thing. She hummed, she mixed it and then began to pour in the cup. She put the cup down and looked at the door as she heard it close. She smiled at Sebastian. She smiled softly. " Hey."

Sebastian though still worried, slightly smiles back at her and says "Hey Rosa."

Rosa sighed, she bit her lower lip. " good thing we got away, I mean we all are greatful... I couldn't help stop him.. I feel horrible." She frowned and leaned against the counter. " Gregory was always there to protect us both because we were both in danger.." She looked up at him, smiling though to change the mood. " So... are you doing okay?" She asked.

Sebastian "Don't worry Rosa. I'm sure everything will be just fine. I mean like we told Miranda back in the dining room, we are all here to aid in protecting her and like Ciel said we will protect her. And in answer to your question, yeah I guess I'm fine..I'm just a little worried about my young master. He was thrown into quite a bit of shock the other day when he was notified of all that information about Drew being his little brother and about Miranda's uncle abusing her. And everyday sense then up until and including this morning he hasn't been acting as alert as he usually does."

Rosa walked over to him. " I'm sure he is just trying to process all of this.. " She looked up. " I mean with all of that.. I would barely get any sleep too." She looked up at him noticing how close they were. She blushed she then looked down, she shrugged. " I am positive that he'll come back around, maybe just ask him whats up.. and if it is what I said.. he'll come back around.." She wrapped her arms around him, hugging him lightly.

Sebastian "Yeah you're probably right..I mean I hope that is the case and that is all that is going on with my young master Ciel. Grell and Gregory are keeping a close eye on him though as I requested of them.." He hugs her back as well.

Ciel meanwhile sits at the table in the dining room and eats a little bit of his breakfast that was made for him but doesn't eat very much.

Rosa looked up at him, she nodded. She then remembered the kiss. She got on her tippy toes. " you know I care about you... like how a lover would care for the other..." She wrapped her arms softly around his neck.

Miranda was there with Ciel. She looked up at him, even though she wasn't eating, but only taking smoothies, she looked at him. " Ciel... are you okay?"

Ciel "I guess. I just don't have much of an appetite." He pushes his plate a bit more forward and then rubs his head again a couple of times with his left hand as he sits back.

In the kitchen Sebastian says in response "Yeah I know. I care about you too the same way Rosa." He smiles at her.

Last edited:
Miranda held his hand, " why don't you have an appetite. What is the reason?" She ased softly.

Rosa smiled softly. She looked at him and kissed him sweetly. " that is good." She smiled sweetly.

Ciel "I'm not sure. I just haven't felt very hungry for the past few days. And also in the past few days I noticed sometimes it's felt like my collar was tied kind of tight and that it was cutting off my air a bit..though the feelings with my collar being that tight always went away about a minute after they came."

Drew looks to Grell and says "I barely remember it but this kind of thing happened to Ciel a few times before, although in those cases back then I think it something was a lot more serious."

Grell "Hmm..Maybe I should inform Sebastian of this."

Miranda nodded. " Well I think it'll pas and you'll be back and eating.. trust me I had depression. I don't think you remember that, or do you?" She looked down she shrugged.

Grell, having heard Miranda but still feeling concerned, goes down the hallway towards the kitchen. Grell stops just before the kitchen hearing Sebastian and Rosa talking. Even though Grell thinks he should inform Sebastian about what Ciel told Miranda as soon as possible, Grell at the same time is not sure if he should interrupt their conversation, seeing as how on the way Rosa seemed like she really was looking forward to some alone time with Sebastian.

rosa smiled softly at Sebastian, he said something to make her laugh, and she giggled like always. Se then looked at him sweetly, " I am so glad that I met you Sebastian."

Status
Not open for further replies.