Black Butler RP 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ciel "It's good I suppose. How do you feel about the fact of you turning 16 tomorrow?"

Drew gulps again, feeling nervous considering this would be his very first encounter with his older brother Ciel. And sense Drew had been gone for 5 years, he also wondered how much things had changed.

Sebastian greets Rosa with a smile and helps to get Drew to come in holding his hand out to Drew smiling at him and says. "Come on Drew. It'll be fine. And welcome back. You've been gone for 5 years. I'm so glad to see that you are alright."

Drew takes Sebastian's hand and takes a couple of deep breaths as he enters inside the mansion.

Miranda smiled softly, she then looked a little. She bit her lower lip. She then said, " I am so nervous.. Hey I have a surprise.." She smiled. She went to the door and opened them, looking down the hall. Drew was there. She smiled softly.

Rosa smiled at Sebastian, She heard her maid friend. She giggled and ran to her and hugged her, " heyy!!'

Ciel walks to the door and looks down the hallway too.

Sebastian holding Drew's hand, looks to Ciel and says "Young master. I'd like you to meet Drew Phantomhive. He's your little brother."

Ciel blinks his eyes and says to Sebastian "Who did you say he was to me?" He looks at Drew after that.

Sebastian "Drew's your younger brother. He's 8 years younger than you are."

Ciel "My younger brother huh?" He blinks his eyes again and says "Oh wow.."

Drew nervously waves with his free hand looking to his brother and says "H..Hi Ciel. I..It's nice to meet you big brother."

Miranda smiled sweetly, she looked down softly. She wondered. She bit her lower lip and then thought about something. She sat on the chair, She wondered what his reaction would be.

Rosa blinked softly and looked at Ciel seeing how shocked he was.

Miranda looked at her nailes then looked at Ciel.

After some of the shock wears off a few minutes later, Ciel puts on a slight smile and walks over to Sebastian and sees just how nervous Drew is when he reaches them. He kneels to Drew and says "It's nice to meet you too Drew. And just relax and calm down little brother. Everything is fine."

Drew takes another deep breath trying to get relaxed and nods at Ciel. He then steps forward and hugs onto his brother.

Ciel puts his arms around Drew securely, hugging him as well, and Ciel holds him there for a few minutes while rubbing Drew's back to help his younger brother to calm his nerves down.

Miranda bit her lower lip, scared to go home, She took off her jacket and you can see marks on her arms. She sighed and looked down.

Rosa came into the room, " Lady Miranda... What are you doing?"

Miranda said, " I am hot... and I don't know." She is scared to go home.

Ciel glances to Miranda and he sees the marks on her arms. He raises his eyebrows slightly at the sight and blinks his eyes a couple of times but doesn't say anything.

Drew, noticing his brother blinking his eyes, turns to see what Ciel is looking at. He then also sees Miranda's arms and he blinks his eyes too.

Grell notices as well, as does Sebastian who looks to Gregory with a slightly serious expression on his face.

Gregory notices Sebastian eyeing him with his serious look and knows that Sebastian wants information for what he just saw. But he also knows that Miranda doesn't like to speak about what happens to her all that much.

Miranda looked up at Rosa and they were speaking to eeach other, about what happens at her home. She looked at the door , seeing everyone looking. She looked at her arms, before she re situates herself. She winced as she did so, She whimpered, she was in pain. " rosa... do you have the pain pills on you?" She looked at her.

Rosa said, " Yeah..." She sighed looking down. She got up, "i'll be right back with a drink of water alright?" Rosa smiled softly, she then stood up. she walked out the room. She blinked. Seeing everyone shocked, she looked at Gregory, " You know it's her choice to tell them right?" She saw her friend and followed her to the kitchen while talking as she got her lady a drink.

Gregory nods to Rosa and says "Yeah I know it's her decision whether or not to tell."

Miranda sighed some, she leaned back in her chair.. A little sad right now. Should she tell Ciel? Maybe perhaps she can just tell Ciel and ask him not to tell anyone. She blinked and stood up, she softly smiled and walked over to them, " I am so glad you two found each other again." She looked down fixing her sweater on her again, she put her hair out of the jacket, and behind her. She smiled lightly. " Would you want to do one of those games? " She smiled. " I am sure here is one that is abled 3 people to play."

Rosa came back. " Mistress, Here is the water."

Drew smiles feeling happy he finally got to meet his brother and nods. He then looks to Ciel.

Ciel then nods smiling back at Drew and says to Miranda "Yeah I'm happy to."

Miranda smiled lightly, she wondered. She closed her eyes softly, and when Ciel smiled like that, it made her heart race. She rubbed her arm from the pain. She heard Rosa.

" Miss, don't you want the pain to go away, here hun."

Miranda grabbed the pain pills and took a drink. She shook her head as the pills went down, " i'll be out in the garden, Ciel." She smiled lightly. She then went to head outside.

Ciel "Um okay.." He thinks to himself ~ Does she want to talk to me? ~ He then hugs his brother after a few minutes. Ciel then stands up and looks to Sebastian and says "I'll be back in a few minutes. And then Ciel nods to Drew and afterwards heads outside and goes to meet Miranda in the garden.

After Miranda leaves the room, Gregory tugs at his collar a little bit and takes a couple of breaths feeling a bit tense because he wants to do what he can to protect Miranda. But he knows that it's up to her whether or not to tell anyone about her uncle being abusive torwards her.

Sebastian raises his an eyebow seeing Gregory tugging at the collar of his shirt. Sebastian knows seeing that, that something is deffinently up.

Miranda slowly walks to the garden and sits on the bench. She needed to tell Ciel. She closed her eyes softly. " Everyone is worried, when they see my bruises.. they should.. I mean I wish I can get away.. but I don't know how." She looked down, She stood up she winced and said, " Ciel... its about my uncle.. he.. he abuses me.." She frowned. " Gregory always gets me away, but last night.. i passed out from all the pain..." A tear fell. She was so scared. She walked to him and hugged him.

Ciel blinks his eyes a bit in shock having heard what she just said and he just hugs her. He lets her stay in his arms for as long as she needs to and says to her "I'm so sorry..I had no idea your uncle did that to you Miranda. And you say that Gregory gets you away everytime? Well it's good to hear he's doing what he can to protect you. And judging by the way she gave you those pain pills your maid Rosa knows about your uncle's abusive nature too?"

Miranda just stayed there in his arms. She blinked softly and close her eyes. She gulped and then said, " Well Gregory sometimes catches it before it gets too bad, but i still get abused..." She looked up at him. It was a right moment to kiss him. She said, " thank you for caring." She kissed him softly. She blushed. She didn't know what to say, she then said, " Well... um... yeah she does.."She gulped, " She carries those in case.." She noticed he hadn't said anything, " oh I am sorry Ciel it's just I liked you for a long time, and.. it was the right moment. ' She blinked.

Ciel blinks his eyes as well staying silent for a few more minutes. He had been feeling in shock for most of the afternoon due to everything that's been happening. After the few minutes of silence, he leans forward a bit and lightly kisses her forhead indicating that he didn't mind her kissing him, while saying to her "Of course. I've cared for you sense we were young. And I'm always going to care. So tell me. What do you want me to do about your situation with your uncle?"

Meanwhile Gregory who's inside the Phantomhive mansion hasn't said a word. He knows that Sebastian is probably still looking at him, and even though Gregory feels he should inform Sebastian about Miranda's uncle abusing her, he doesn't want to break Miranda's trust in him considering she probably doesn't want Sebastian or anyone else to know.

Miranda blinked softly, she gulped and said, " Thanks.." She didn't know what to do, what if they had more room. " Ciel... honestly I want to get away from my uncle... I don't want to feel unsafe in my own home, you know?" She looked at him and she smiled softly. She bit her lower lip, " I just wish there was some way that I can get away from there. "

Rose had stayed silent, she glanced around the room, sebastian was looking at Gregory. Rosa then blinked a few times, she sat down and sighed a little. She shook her head, " So um... how has it been, Sebastian?" She looked at him softly.

Ciel "I see. Well don't worry. I'm sure we'll figure something out."

Sebastian hears her question to him and he looks to Rosa and says "Things have been going okay."

Miranda felt like she was getting cold, " Hey um, can we go inside it's getting a bit chilly." She said scooting closer to him for heat. She held onto her sweater and then headed inside.

Rosa was going to ask what they were talking about but they shared that look. Rosa nodded. SHe looked at Sebastian, " Well that's good.. at least not bad right."

Status
Not open for further replies.