Black Butler RP 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gregory gets to Miranda's side and stands in front of her to shield her.

Finnian comes over to where Miranda and Gregory are to lend his assistance sense Sebastian is currently dealing with Ciel's condition at the moment.

Grell stays at Drew's side as they watch from the front door, Grell being ready to step in at any time.

Tanaka stands at the window nearest to the front door watching what's going on from that location.

Ronald who came down to their location, the reason being that Grell was taking too long to report in to Will, sees the situation that's brewing and decides to land somewhere close and hide looking for the right moment to lend his assistance if need be, so he does just that landing minutes later and securing himself effectively from everyone's sight.

Miranda sighed, looking down. She knew he was coming she tensed when his carrier came... She gulped holding onto Gregory's wrist.

Miranda's uncle glared and came out, " Miranda..get back in here! Yo need to come home. " Miranda looked down, " no... I will not!" Miranda blinked and noticed him coming closer. I would stay away if I were you"

Gregory get's in front of Miranda to protect her from her uncle.

Finnian stays close to Miranda's side as well.

Grell looks over and sees Ronald concealing himself in the trees that are near the Phantomhive mansion, seeing that Ronald is just as ready to step in if he needs to.

Tanaka comes out and speaks up seeing Miranda's uncle actions "Okay I've seen enough sir. Miranda here is the young master's friend. I'm sorry but under no circumstances will I allow you to hurt her anymore than you already have. And even if she wasn't aquainted with us, I still wouldn't allow what you are doing to continue. You may be her guardian but that doesn't give you the right to abuse her like you do no matter the reason."

Miranda sighed she looked down and looking up to see her uncle move closer. She grabbed onto Gregory she was so scared. Rosa came out rubbing her back softly " mr cunning we would really like it if you left " the guy glared and noticed the guy step in front " you think you guys can stop me?!?! Well you guys are wrong!!!" He stepped closer nd closet he shoved tanaka and went to get the other guys away from her

Gregory stands at Miranda's side firmly and says to her "Don't worry Lady Miranda. Your uncle won't lay his hands on you. I promise." Drew standing with Grell at his side still at the door looks back behind him into the Phantomhive mansion still seeing Sebastian tending to Ciel. He can see his older brother's condition improving little by little with each passing minute but knows that Ciel is still in no condition to fight. Drew gulps and looks back to Miranda's uncle approaching them. Finnian sees his chance and approaches Miranda's uncle from the side unnoticed grabbing hold of him by his shoulder with a pretty tight grip.

Miranda closed her eyes tightly, she didn't know what to do. She looked around and stopped at Gregory. " but He might hurt you guys, I don't want that either." She noticed her uncle who was shocked from the grab and glared at Finnian, " What are you doing!"Miranda held onto Gregory, she was so scared.

Gregory keeps a secure hold of Miranda and tries to comfort her. He had heard tale of Finnian's incredible strength but was still shocked a bit at the fact that Finnian could stop Miranda's uncle with one grab of his shoulder. Finnian faces Mr. Cunning's glare with his own, Finnian's glare being a bit lighter but still serious, and Finnian says "Now that I've got your attention, listen up. You are going to stop what you have been doing to Lady Miranda here and now. And you can decide to either leave peacefully right now or I'll shove you out of here and make you leave. Your choice. But I won't allow you to hurt her anymore. It's As Tanaka said just a few minutes ago. You're Lady Miranda's guardian and her family. You are supposed to protect her from danger, not do it to her yourself. You don't have the right to abuse her no matter what the reason."

Last edited:
Miranda was just horrified. She closed her eyes as she was being comforted, she jumped when she heard Ciel's whisper, " Ciel!! Your gonna get hurt out here, my uncle is here still." She looked down, She glanced over to her shoulder to look at Ciel. She hugged onto him, she loved his grip on her. Mr Cunning rolled his eyes and sighed. But he was a little frightened. He glared at him still, keeping that creepy look that gave Miranda the fear. She closed her eyes softly. She looked at Greggory, ": he's doing that look!" She whispered in a whine. She held tighter onto Greg's hand, she was frightened.

Gregory "Don't worry my lady. I'm here at your side and I will be always. Your uncle won't hurt you."

Ciel "Don't worry Miranda. I feeling better now. And Gregory's right. Your uncle can give looks of that kind all he wants. But that's all they are, just looks. Your uncle won't ever lay his abusive hands on you again. I'll make certain of it." Ciel then turns to Miranda's uncle and says "So as Finnian gave you the choice to do a few minutes ago before I came out here, will you leave peacefully or do we have to do things the hard way? I'm the master of this mansion and these people here are all my staff. So believe me you're not going to be able to get your hands on her so easily if you decide to take me on. No disrespect intended but you're not going to scare me off that easily Mr. Cunning."

Miranda was holding on between the two. She gulped. Mr cunning glared and looked at miranda " I will ge t you, you netter have hope!!" And got into his carriage before ot drove on

Ciel walks over to Miranda after Mr. Cunning leaves. While standing next to her he instructs and orders Finnian, Mey-rin, and Baldo to keep an eye out incase of Mr. Cunning's return at anytime.

The three of them nod to Ciel.

Sebastian is standing near Ciel's side after assisting Tanaka from when Mr. Cunning pushed him.

Miranda was just still devestated. She put her head on ciel's chest. " ican't beliefe he would do that... " She frowned. " i am sorry to cause you guys trouble."

Ciel as he puts his arm around her says "You're not causing us any trouble at all Miranda. Trust me. We're all happy to help you out in any way we possibly can."

Grell "Ciel's right. We won't let your uncle hurt you or anyone else again."

Ronald walks up and says "That's correct. You'll be safe from harm. So don't worry. Everyone of us is here for you. And maybe I can convince Will to come down here as well and assist. He doesn't like being around the butler of this family that much but I'm positive he'd be more than willing to help you out reguardless. No one should be abused like that."

Miranda lightly smiled at what they all were saying. She blinked her eyes, and turned to hear Rose. She tilted her head. Rose smiled and said, " We are your family, just remember that.' Miranda nodded and said " thanks guys." she clung onto Ciel.

Ciel holds her close to him in his arms for a few minutes.

Miranda was a little in pain but still. She grinned.

Ciel smiles back at her.

Ronald looks to Grell and says "So this is what's been taking you so long."

Grell looks to Ronald and says "Yeah. Is William angry with me?"

Ronald "Not so much angry as he is curious. Though this seems like a pretty drama filled situation and it seems they need all the help they can get."

Grell nods and then looks over to Sebastian and Gregory who are talking with each other and then back over to Ciel and Miranda.

Drew stays at Grell's side but looks at Ciel and Miranda as well wondering what more they can do about Miranda's situation and wondering how Ciel is doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.