Bite Me

Kellan couldn't keep the confusion off his face as he was pulled by the waist up against Onyx's body after he'd said he was tired. He let out a breath; he didn't understand what made Onyx act like this with him rather than what his brother made it seem like he wanted when he made the deal but Kellan wasn't complaining. He waited a few minutes to be sure his brother was asleep before wiggling out of his grip and grabbing the blankets. The window was wide open plus they were naked so he pulled it over the both of them, not really wanting Onyx to get burned when the sun came up. He was a little too spent on energy at that point to get up and close it, besides the view was nice.

Before laying back down, Kellan leaned over Onyx and nuzzled his face against his brother's neck. The vampire was probably asleep so it wasn't like he could hold the bit of affection over Kellan's head. He got back into the spooning position with his brother, wrapping Onyx's arm back around his waist and snuggling against him before trying to fall asleep himself.

Onyx had actually be really tired, he was out pretty hard. His mother had gotten him up early the other day, he wasn't sure if he was trying to get him on a day schedule or not but she sure as hell was doing a good job. He was starting to sleep more at night and he up during the day. Onyx just knew that he had something really warm next to him and it was making him even more tired. It had always been that way, if Onyx was in a cold environment he was wide awake but if something warm came around him he would fall asleep.
At this point though Onyx didn't care and just snuggled tighter to Kellan. He would take whatever ridicule his brother could dish out in the morning.

"Ouch" Onyx woke quickly, the pain in his hand was excruciating and as he pulled it back to his body he looked at it. It was mostly covered in a red rash though there was some spots that were blistering. "Crap" he said softly and then turned to get out of bed however more then half the room was covered in sunlight. Onyx started to look for the best route to the bathroom so that he could clean up his hand and get dressed to protect himself from the sun. The reason why he had booked the room for a complete night and day, he didn't have to check out till later in the evening though he'd be spending most his time in the hotel but he didn't mind that.

It took awhile but he finally found a suitable path to take to the bathroom. He carefully slid from the bed and started his jumps to the bathroom but when he got there he forgot to grab his clothes on the way "Lovely morning" he hissed to him but turned to run his hand under lukewarm water. "Kellan!" Onyx then called when his hand was feeling at least a little better, maybe he should have his brother call down to the lobby to see if they had a first aid kit or not "Kellan!" He tried once more.

Kellan didn't even wake up when Onyx lifted himself from the bed and somehow managed to make it to the bathroom without burning himself further. Then again Kellan could sleep through just about anything and hated being woken up anyway. When he heard Onyx calling him his eyes squinted open only to close again in a vain attempt to ignore him. "What?!" His eyes shot open once more when he realized something. Sunlight was coming in through the window and covered the majority of the room. How did his brother even get out of bed? He groaned; that probably meant his brother had gotten burned since he was calling for him. Great.

"Hold on, I'm coming." Kellan called and quickly jumped out of bed, moving to the window to pull the curtain across it to at least stop some of the sunlight from filtering in so his brother could walk around more freely. He made his way to the bathroom with a yawn, stopping in the doorway when he got there. "What's wrong?" He asked and rubbed his eyes sleepily, taking notice of his hand under the water a moment later. "Oh, damn. Can I do something to help?" Kellan didn't really know how vampires healed, whether it was similar to humans or not. Did he need blood? Bandages? Medicine?

Onyx gritted his teeth together, was his brother that hard of a sleeper. At this point he figured he would have to call down to the lobby himself so Onyx finally turned off the water and then Kellan was there. "Finally..." he said softly grabbing for a towel and gently wrapping his hand in the soft fabric "Could you call down to the lobby and see if they can have someone bring up a first aid kit with burn cream" Onyx explained to his brother. It was the next best thing to help heal his hand, he would have preferred some blood but there was no one that he could get it from at the moment and after last night he wasn't going to ask his brother to feed him. So he would just bandage it till he could get home and then get something to eat.
He peered around his brother noticing that the room was darker and he relaxed his shoulders, at least he wouldn't have to stay in the bathroom the whole time. "Thank you for closing the curtains" Onyx said softly and then proceeded out of the room to sit on the comfy bed. Onyx cradled his hand to his stomach trying to ignore the searing pain.

Kellan just shrugged at his thanks as he headed over to the phone in the room, dialing the lobby's number and quickly asking for the first aid kit and burn cream. He hung up a moment later and informed, "They'll be up in a few minutes." He wrinkled his nose for a minute as his gaze flickered between the both of them. Kellan quickly gathered up both of their outfits, placing the pile of his brother's on the bed as he went about pulling his own jeans on. "It would probably scare away the employee if I answered the door naked.." He snickered quietly to himself as he plopped down on the bed beside his brother and quickly snatched up a blanket before laying that over Onyx's lap so it at least covered his bottom half.

"Not sure if you can get your clothes on but there you go, just in case." A minute or so later a knock came at the door and Kellan bolted up to get it. Taking the kit from the employee he thanked them and let them know he'd return it later, closing the door before they could ask too many questions. He wandered back over to his brother, climbing onto the bed and dropping the kit in his lap before opening it and retrieving the supplies needed. He held out his hand to his brother with a fixed stare, "Let me see your hand."

Onyx nodded his head as he started to inspect him hand, getting dressed right now was not a priority on his list so for his brother to place a blanket over him confused Onyx. But he let it go anyways and just waited for the kit to get here, he didn't even have anything else to say to his brother. Though he was wondering about how things were going to proceed from here, would like go back to how they were when they first meet? Would Onyx find ways to tease his new brother or push him till he got pissed off? Though things could change and they could start being civil to each other.

With those thoughts in mind he hardly heard the room door open and close. He started to rummage through the kit that was placed on his lap till Kellan wanted to see his hand. Onyx's brows knitted together but he gentle held his hand in Kellan's direction for him to take a look at it "It's really not that bad, just a few blisters and a growing rash" Onyx explained though to actually have this kind of burn on your body felt like he had sat in a burning building. Though Onyx would never admit that to anyone, especially his brother.

Kellan held and examined his brother's hand gently, rolling his eyes when he said it wasn't that bad. "Are you seriously going to pretend it doesn't hurt like hell?" He reached for the burn cream out of the kit, intent on quickly taking care of Onyx's wound. "No one cradles their hand like that when it's not that bad." He had a feeling he should just stop talking before Onyx decided to punch him or something for getting snarky. He began to carefully apply the medicine to his brother's burn before reaching for the bandages, wrapping up Onyx's hand neatly with them. He moved pretty quickly just in case his brother tried to pull his hand away; no, Kellan wouldn't be having that when him doing it was easier. "There you go. Does the bandage feel too tight?"

So his brother saw right through that act but he wasn't going to confirm his brother's words. He just shrugged his shoulders and kept his mouth shut, Onyx watched as his brother fixed up his hand and then pulled it back to his body. Onyx looked down at his hand and noted that his brother did a pretty good job at wrapping it. "It feels fine. Thank you" Onyx told him and then got off the bed to get dressed. It wasn't like he didn't mind being naked but he was sure that his brother didn't want to see him walking around the rest of the day naked.

Onyx carefully pulled on his pants with one hand as the other just dangled there and then just button them. He would deal with the zipper later, at least he had his pants on now. Onyx then turned to his brother "Um...you should order some breakfast for yourself" he said and then walked over to the tv grabbing the remote. Onyx flopped back on the bed, this is what he had planned for himself and wasn't sure what Kellan was going to do but then it crossed his mind "I'm surprised you didn't just leave late last night. You enjoy my company that much and decided to stick around" Onyx told his brother with a smile on his face though it wasn't supposed to sound sarcastic, it was just hard to turn that tone off when he used it so much.

Kellan blinked and watched his brother stand to get dressed. He didn't mind much at that point whether Onyx was clothed or not considering what went on the night before. He almost rolled his eyes again as his brother managed to get his pants on with one hand; was he that adverse to asking for help? Well..Kellan wouldn't ask either so he kept his mouth shut. Kellan shrugged at his suggestion, "Eh, I will in a minute." He almost asked what Onyx would do for food but remembered there wasn't any way for him to get blood and Kellan highly doubted he would take his if it were offered.

Kellan just stayed in his spot on the bed when Onyx plopped back down. He turned to look at him with a raised eyebrow. "Don't flatter yourself. I was too tired to go home...And I didn't hear you complaining when you got all cuddly with me." That was partially the truth, Kellan really just felt better if Onyx laid with him for awhile than go straight home and feel used, even though that's what it was. "Did you want me to leave last night? You know, just tips if we ever need to make a deal again."

So at least his brother was going to feed himself and the fact that he didn't immediately scoff at Onyx's comment of him leaving made him feel a bit better. He also like the fact of sleeping with someone and the fact that it was werewolf and his new brother confused him but he would take it. Onyx started to flip through channels on the tv listening to his brother and watching him out of the corner of his eye. "For your information I like to cuddle every now and again, and yes I know that is highly unlike a vampire but you can deal with it. Though if you tell anyone I will make you pay for breathing a word of it" he told his brother and stopped flipping through channels.

"I don't mind at all that you stayed here. Just figured that you would want to get away from your brother or something along the lines of thinking that I'm a pervert and didn't want to be around me" Onyx commented and then just tossed the remote to the foot of the bed. He didn't really know what he had placed the tv on but it was at least background noise "And since you aren't leaving soon..." he began to say and with his good arm wrapped it around Kellan then pulled him more on the bed near him and relaxed against his body.

Kellan was about to retort when he felt Onyx's one good arm wrap around him and pull him towards the guy, instantly bristling at the contact and looking to Onyx with a confused expression. He instantly wiggled away from his brother and to the other side of the bed so there was some space in between them. "I think we did enough cuddling last night..." He mumbled cool and collected as he could manage though he could feel his face turning red. He reached for the phone, ignoring Onyx for a moment as he went about ordering something for breakfast.

Once he was finished Kellan looked back to his brother before shifting so he was laying on his side propped up by an elbow. "For the record, I do think you're a pervert but I mean, if I didn't want you to touch me I'm pretty sure I could take you on." Maybe not necessarily do too much damage, but at least ward his brother off. That was all in a hypothetical sense anyway considering Kellan was just thinking aloud and Onyx hadn't really even acted threatening towards him since he'd gotten to the hotel, unlike when they'd first met the other day. Which was actually kind of...weird.

Onyx was disappointed when his brother pulled away from him and was now in a bit of a sour mood. He had been injured this morning and his brother didn't want to cuddle with him Whatever ass he thought to himself and then just turned his attention to the tv. He wasn't expecting for Kellan to talk anymore to him so he zoned out on the tv but was surprised when his brother's words were directed towards him "Well that's good I guess" Onyx said with a bit of a snip to his tone.

He then slide off the bed and grabbed his shirt from the floor. Onyx fought with the shirt for a minute to get it on but was happy when he did and then he just slipped his shoes on. "I'm going for a walk" Onyx announced though he was sure that Kellan didn't really care. He left the room leaving his coat inside the room and just walked down the hallway. He wasn't planning on leaving the hotel anytime soon but he was starting to get hungry. Maybe he could find some blonde bimbo that he could take some blood from but as he walked to the elevator he was already dismissing the idea.

Kellan watched him with his eyebrows knitted together; did he offend him so badly that he'd leave? He quickly sat up and protested just as Onyx went out the door, "Hey, wait!" But of course the guy was already gone. He knew his brother wasn't stupid enough to go outside the hotel right now so he didn't worry too much about him getting burned. Though he almost wondered if his brother was hungry enough to get blood from someone inside the hotel...

Kellan grumbled and crawled under the covers, his head popping out at the foot of the bed. He grit his teeth realizing he was the one in the wrong for acting like a prick when Onyx just wanted to cuddle. Sighing, he laid his head against the bed and stared at whatever was on the tv, deciding to wait for Onyx to cool off and come back on his own. He might even end up apologizing.

The hotel was pleasantly bare of anyone that looked appetizing so Onyx just walked around the lobby for a little bit. He strolled past the pool and watched a few people swimming, a few girls noticed and waved at him with huge smiles on their face. Onyx just stared at them and then gave them a small wave back before he moved on through the hotel. This place wasn't too back, they had a recreation room, pool, sauna, hot tub and a work out room. Though none of it appealed to Onyx right now. Pool was too crowed, hot tube or sauna was bad due to the heat for him right now and he didn't care to work out or socialize.

Damn, might as well go back. Could catch some more sleep Onyx thought to himself as he turned to head back up to the room. On his way there he wondered if Kellan had finished his breakfast and left already. That would probably make it easier for him to take a nap instead of thinking about eating someone. But he sighed softly and walked through the bedroom door to see Kellan sitting there. Onyx walked over to the bed slipping off his shoes and crawled under the blankets. He was too tired to deal with anything right now and pulled the covers up so they rested just below his chin and then he turned his attention to the tv. "What'd you order for breakfast?" Onyx finally decided to say just to break the silence.

By the time Onyx returned from his 'walk' Kellan was just relaxing on the bed and watching whatever came on the tv, having already finished the breakfast he ordered earlier. He was a little surprised to see his brother remove his shoes and crawl under the covers, even more so when his brother decided to try and talk with him again. Since he was sitting up from eating, Kellan moved closer to Onyx, pulling back the blankets and crawling under them to lay beside his brother. "Pancakes. I ate while you were gone." He muttered turning his gaze on Onyx even though he was looking at the tv. "Are you hungry?" He didn't smell any blood on his brother so he had a feeling he didn't try to get any from a human at the hotel. "I mean, I could..." Kellan reached his arm out from under the covers, extending it so his wrist was hovering right above Onyx's mouth. "You need to eat too, especially since you burned yourself." He wasn't sure if his brother would be willing to drink werewolf blood, but it was worth a shot. It couldn't taste that bad, right? "Take it as an apology for me being an ass earlier."

Onyx really just wanted to curl up and go to sleep, the lack of blood and the throbbing from his hand was making it really hard to stay away. At times like this he would sleep for days just to heal up or drink a lot but since neither was an option he would just try to distract himself. Onyx nodded his head a little bit at the mention of pancakes, though he didn't really know what they tasted like but he did imagine how it would be. He lulled his head to the side watching Kellan climb into the bed and was a bit surprised, it seemed like earlier that he didn't want to be near him. He shrugged his shoulders a little bit and then about jumped out of his skin when Kellan lifted his wrist to Onyx's lips. "Don't scare me like that" he said softly trying to regain his composure. Is he really offering his own blood to me? That was another surprise and he was sure that his brother didn't understand that if he took blood from him that the scar from his teeth would always be there "It's nice of you too offer but my teeth with leave a mark on you and no matter of healing can fix that" Onyx told him though he was still eyeing Kellan's wrist and followed the vein that he wanted to bite up and down his brother's arm.

Kellan didn't really see how he'd scared Onyx by just offering his wrist but he just shrugged that part off, not moving his arm away from his brother's lips. He listened as Onyx spoke about leaving a scar and Kellan thought over his decision since he thought it would just heal over without a problem. He didn't really mind a scar but if his father, let alone anyone else saw it...well, he'd just have to make something up like he got into a fight or hide it. He almost started taking his arm away but stopped once he saw the way his brother was staring at the vein. He shook his head quickly and repositioned his wrist over Onyx's mouth so he could bite into it easily. "You look like you're starving. Now hurry up before I change my mind." His wolfish instincts told him to jolt away but he at least managed to ignore those for the time being. It was also probably a pretty good thing Onyx had the room booked for the day considering Kellan would need to get some sleep depending on how much his brother drank, if he chose to take his offer.

Onyx ran his tongue from point to point of his fangs and they were already elongated waiting for the meal that was before him. If his brother chose to take back his offer then he would defiantly have to go out and find someone to drink from. Onyx's eyes shifted for only a second and noticed the look on his brother's face Got through to him he thought to himself and closed his mouth that had become partially opened but the wrist never moved from his line of sight. It took only the words to finally convince him that Kellan didn't care if he drank from him, Onyx leaned forward and let his fang test his brother's skin. It was thicker then a normal humans but his fangs would still be able to get through. His body started to produce a certain toxin so that when he bit into Kellan's arm he would feel nothing but euphoria.

Onyx shifted his eyes once more to his brother's face and then back to the wrist. He gently grabbed Kellan's wrist just so he could steady it and himself and then he sank his teeth into Kellan's wrist. Right away the toxin spread so that his brother wouldn't feel any pain though sometimes people could get addicted to this feel which was why Onyx was holding back most of the toxin. He just wanted Kellan to feel a little good and not become an addict to a vampires bite.

Kellan immediately braced himself the moment Onyx grasped his wrist and got ready to bite into it, obviously expecting it to hurt. But when his brother finally did sink his fangs into his skin, there wasn't any pain at all but a strangely good feeling spreading through his body instead. Even though it didn't hurt he couldn't hold back a cringe just at the sight of it, especially since it would leave a nice scar from Onyx's teeth. "That feels..really nice...What did you do...?" He asked as he waited for his brother to get his fill from his body; he obviously didn't expect an answer until Onyx had finished drinking from his wrist. He sighed softly as his eyes shut to the slightly euphoric feeling, guessing that his brother's fangs gave off some kind of venom or toxin. Kellan really needed to read up on vampires now that he was living with a couple... But on the bright side, his bite didn't end up paralyzing him or anything of the sort.

His eyes drifted closed as he drank more but in the back of Onyx's mind it was telling him to stop soon, but the blood tasted so good he couldn't help it. He drank more and let his body produced the toxin, Onyx was barely able to catch his brother's words but it finally clicked in his brain. He slowly withdrew his fangs and then kissed the spot he had bitten to help close the wound though he knew that Kellan's body should to the rest. Onyx the sat back against the pillows his eyes still closed as he felt the new blood rush through his system. Color came back to his face and his body hummed with some warmth.

As much as he knew that his bite was addictive he now understood why his mother wouldn't allow him to bite anything but a human. Other creatures that were special like him could be addicting. "I have this...toxin...it tricks the body into thinking...my bite doesn't hurt" Onyx explained though it was a bit hard because he was in heaven right now and just wanted to enjoy this feeling. "Unlike most vampires...I can produce 3 toxins where most can only produce...one" he explained further and finally started to open his eyes to look around the room and then at his brother. Things seemed to be more intensified for him. The colors in the room, the sounds and the feelings he was picking up on. "I didn't want my bite to hurt you" Onyx's voice was finally back now and he could talk normally.
With the fresh blood in his system his body was almost pink like a normal human though his voice was as smooth as silk, fresh blood was always great. It made him feel good and made him look more appealing for his prey.