Bite Me

When Kellan had waken up he grumbled under his breath before sliding off the bed and standing, finally noticing that he'd shifted back while he was asleep. He dragged a sheet with him and wrapped It around his waist seeing as he was naked and the bedroom door was still open. After gathering up boxers and a pair of jeans he headed down towards the bathroom, rubbing at his eye sleepily with one hand while the clothes were in the crook of his arm. Kellan couldn't help but spit out a snarky remark as he brushed past Onyx in the hallway with a smirk, "Little early for you, isn't it, bro?" He was hinting at the fact that it was morning and vampires in at least the movie sense weren't keen to sunlight.

A few moments later and the shower was running with the werewolf scrubbing himself under the scalding hot water. Lily on the other hand had been up since the early morning and was currently plopped down in front of the tv by herself, watching cartoons quietly. Her father was...well she wasn't sure where he was, nor did she know where her new 'mom' was. Hearing light footfalls coming from upstairs she hopped off the couch and moved towards the steps, looking up to find Onyx heading that way. Lily smiled brightly up at him and waved to get his attention, "Morning Onyx! It's about time you got up, sleepy head. Are you coming down here? Wanna watch some tv with me?" She giggled and placed a hand over her mouth, she had a tendency to talk more than she should. "Unless you're busy I mean."

Onyx was only halfway down the stairs when he heard that bubbly voice once again, it was a bit high pitched for his ears or what he was used to but he put a smile on his face anyways. "You are rather cute, you know that" he replied to her once he made it down the stairs but her comment about him sleeping in was a bit strange. At least her brother knew better and that his kind should be asleep right now but none the less he just smiled down at her "I would love to watch some tv with you" Onyx told her in a slightly happy tone and then followed her to the living room. There he glanced up at the tv but what was on the tv didn't really interest him but he would suck it up.

As he walked over to one of the couches and sat down he looked over at Lily. "You know you have some pretty hair..." Onyx started off and he was actually being truthful with her "have you ever tried doing something fancy with your hair? I mean like braiding it or something?" He wasn't really sure what kind of hygiene a wolf has or not, all he knew was what his kind did and the females loved to pamper themselves.

His compliments only fueled her like for the guy; she didn't see the issue her brother had with him, she was fine welcoming him into the family as one of their own. The whole vampire werewolf thing was lost on her really. Lily's attention was completely off the tv as she got off the couch and walked over to him, hopping into the spot next to him. "My mom used to do uh..fancy or whatever stuff with my hair," She smiled softly and ran her small fingers through her hair that was about shoulder length and brunette. "My dad's really bad at it. Kellan does my hair now since I have trouble sometimes."

She glanced up at Onyx for a moment before taking a breath to continue speaking. "Do you know how to braid? If you do would you try braiding mine? You know, your hair's a kinda long too, have you ever braided it?" Yeah, she was an energetic little pup. Meanwhile, her brother was nearly finishing up his shower, most likely going to pop into the kitchen sooner or later to eat like a horse.

It was cute seeing her little face light up at his comment but when she spoke of her mother he felt a little remorse for her. Soon those thoughts faded away as the little bounced over to the couch he was sitting on, Onyx almost had a smile on his face while she talked. He then wondered if this girl ever took a breath and felt himself getting a little tired even listening to her. But he did pay attention to her "I can braid" he told her softly and then pulled her so she was almost sitting on her lap. He ran his fingers through her hair a little bit to kind of brush it "I don't normally braid my own hair but if you would like at some point, I'll let you braid my hair" he offered to her and then parted her hair to start the braid for her. Though he was wondering how he was going to secure the braid so it didn't fall out when he was done. "What do you like to do besides watch cartoons?"

She grinned excitedly as she was pulled slightly onto his lap and nodded as he began to braid her hair. She pulled a hair tie from around her wrist and laid it down near his leg. "You can use that to hold it when you're done." Thinking on his next question for a minute she hummed. "I really like to play outside, especially in my wolf form. My dad lets me get away with more, like going in the woods and stuff. Other than that I guess painting is really fun. What about you?"

Kellan came parading in the living room a moment later with damp hair, clad in jeans and snug t-shirt, a puzzled look on his face as he caught sight of the leech braiding his sister's hair. He knew forcing her to get up would spell trouble for him so he just shrugged and informed, "Come get breakfast when you're finished. Dad asked me to feed you on my way down here." Lily just nodded with a smile as Kellan disappeared into the kitchen.

There seemed to be no tension any where in the room and it was kind of nice for once, no mother breathing down his neck, no stupid stepbrother to bother him and no person who thinks he's Onyx's father. He sat there braiding her hair almost to the tips and then noticed the hair tie she placed near him. Onyx gave a small smile knowing that no one could see his face and picked the hair tie. "Well you sound like you have a lot of fun everyday" he commented to her response and then finished off tying her hair "There you go. All done" he told her.

Onyx thought back on it and remembered a faint image of a little girl but the thought quickly left him when he heard Kellan's voice. "Go and get something to eat" he told her softly and got up from the couch himself. He might as well explore the place that he was at right now since he couldn't really go outside at the moment...well he could if he covered himself up enough but he felt like just walking around in his jeans and nothing else. With one last look at Lily he made his way back up the stairs to his room.

Lily hurried off to the kitchen after nodding to Onyx, remembering vampires didn't quite eat the same way. Kellan greeted her with a big grin when she walked in, laying a plate of waffles for her on the kitchen table. "Here ya go, kiddo. Eat up." She hopped in a chair and started on her breakfast, "Onyx braided my hair this morning, isn't it pretty? He seems nice but he doesn't smile much. Why do you think that is?" She kicked her feet as she looked to her brother, but continued speaking when he shrugged. "I bet he's one of those guys who acts big and tough but he's a teddy bear inside." "Doubt it but whatever you say, pup. And your hair looks very nice." He smiled and nuzzled the top of her head despite her smelling of vamp, wolves being naturally over-affectionate. He chuckled and left the kitchen with a cereal box in hand knowing he'd eat the entire thing.

Kellan crashed on the couch and grabbed a textbook he'd left there from a few days ago to study for an upcoming math exam at school. It literally made zero sense to him and his grade was suffering which had him getting an earfull from his dad. It's not his fault he got so easily distracted...He quickly ran a hand through his hair as he read over the material, taking comfort in the fact there was little chance of being bothered, at least for now.

Onyx still had several hours before he could go outside and hang with his friends and his homework was already done so he really had nothing to do. He walked into his room and noticed that his things were all over the place. It sort of felt like his old room at that though he shook his head violently. "Not my old room" he told himself and then walked over to his computer. On the screen there were two open chat boxes, apparently their group outing went from 3 people to about 10. Now that was a little better, tonight could actually be fun not to mention his night classes didn't start till next week.

He rummaged through his bag and pulled out a long sleeved t-shirt and a pair of dark black sunglasses, Onyx was feeling a bit cooped up at the moment and if he could find a nice shaded place outside for a little bit or he could change into bat form and fly around. But that just seemed like too much work. Onyx headed out of his room again and felt the first pang of hunger. Mother always keeps some spare blood somewhere he thought to himself as he decended the stairs. "Mother!" He called out once he was at the bottom of the stairs "You don't have to yell, I'm right here" she said walking up to him "Just wondering if you've got a snack I could have" he asked as he batted his eyelashes at her "How's your homework coming?" She just had to go there didn't she "All class assignment are finished. My AP history project is complete as well as AP calculus and I've already filled out and sent in 3 college applications" he explained to her and she gave him a smile. "Alright then. There's a fridge in my room" "Thanks mom" Onyx kissed her on the cheek and headed off to her room.
With his stomach full and he felt energized Onyx made his way carefully out into the backyard, however he didn't venture any further then the patio. There was no shade for him to walk through and just standing close to a place that wasn't shaded was already making him jumpy. Might have to go plan B Onyx thought as he peered out at the backyard through his thick black sunglasses.

By the time he'd heard Onyx's voice calling for his mother, Kallen had had enough of the letters and numbers his teacher liked to call algebra. It took most of his willpower not to fling the entire textbook across the room considering his amount of frustration. To be fair he had some anger issues, but still! His ears perked up at the vamps conversation...he took AP calculus? Kellan grit his teeth at the fleeting thought of asking him for help. If he was in calc, he should know stuff about algebra right? He shook his head rapidly, he couldn't ask the bloodsucker to tutor him! The chance he'd actually agree was little to none. But he was failing...

He jumped up from his spot and gripped the books under one arm before slowly trailing after Onyx, following his scent through the house to the yard. Kellan decided to stop being a stubborn and stepped out onto the patio barefoot, eyeing Onyx cautiously. "Nice to see you didn't get burnt to a crisp." It was fairly sunny where they lived considering weres loved the wilderness which probably wasn't ideal for his stepbrother, the sunglasses he wore were enough proof. He huffed, though he made sure to stand straight and refused to act aggravated as he felt. It went against every one of his morals to even ask this guy for anything at all, but he was running low on options. "Look, I didn't really come out here to make little chitchat...I just overheard you're in AP calculus. Do you know a thing or two about algebra?" He kept his gaze on Onyx though he awaited to be immediately shot down regardless that he hadn't actually asked yet.

Onyx gritted his teeth together, he really didn't want to go back into that house until later tonight. It smelled too much like wet dog and it was beginning to make him almost vomit. He checked the yard once more and there was at least a little strip of shadow that he could use to his advantage but it was still pushing it. Onyx started to look for other options but still considered using that little bit of shade but in his bat form to get to the more shaded places. Onyx was about to change when he heard Kellan voice come up from behind him.

His lips parted slightly and he was about to hiss at his new step brother but his words stopped Onyx from doing so. Kellan needed help in math and he was asking him. He wanted to laugh so hard but he refrained from doing that, Onyx did allow himself to smile a little bit but made sure Kellan couldn't see his face. "Overheard really...anyways algebra is a piece of cake" he responded glancing at Kellan briefly and then turned back to his options in the yard. "What's your point?" Onyx then asked because like Kellan said he hadn't come out there for chitchat and he wasn't really in the mood to sit there and chat with this mutt.

"With hearing like mine you overhear even the stuff you don't want to," Kellan rolled his eyes and rocked on his heels slightly. It wasn't too late to just save his breath and go back inside...He sighed and glanced off towards the forest at the far end of the yard, feeling his wolfish pride dwindle slightly at asking a vampire for help, even if it was just math. "Look, I need some help in it and I was wondering if you'd be willing." He tried to keep the acid out of his voice considering that might just get him a flat out no, then glanced back at Onyx.

"I mean, I believe in equivalent exchange..or whatever you wanna call it. You do this for me and I'll do something in return for you." Kellan shrugged and tugged at his ear absentmindedly, not being the best with staying still. It was probably only fair. He let out a snort, "Except I'm highly doubting there's anything you want from me." Well, other than maybe making a nice pelt or fur rug out of him. If Onyx happened to agree though, he was serious and just couldn't help but feel like he owed the guy one.

He stepped forward a little bit to get a better location of the sun but quickly stepped back under the cover of the patio. So he had about twenty minutes before there was more shade for him to use but as this conversation progressed he really wanted to just walk away but Onyx was still not willing to go back into the house. He turned to face Kellan fully now and looked him over, so he was wanting help but Onyx wasn't sure whether he wanted to take that on, it would mean spending more time around his new brother for which he didn't really care to do that and then he got a brilliant idea. He opened to his mouth to propose it but Kellan beat him to it. So his new brother was willing to give him something in return if he helped.

"Well I don't have much to do till my classes start and I'm sure we can work something out" Onyx began to tell him as a sickening smile crept across his face. "I quite like the idea of an exchange however what I want from you I don't believe you would want to give" he explained to Kellan and then turned his attention back to the yard. This time he moved towards the shadowed strip and walked carefully so hardly any sun touched his body, his left shoulder on the other hand would be hurting here in a few minutes but that was to be expected. "If you really want to pass your math class then what I want from you...is your body" Onyx finally told him just as he made it to the cover of the trees and turned to face his brother once more waiting to see what kind of response he would get.

When the guy at least started out reasonable he nodded eagerly, only for the hair on the back of his neck to stand up the moment Onyx smiled. He felt the vampire was up to no good, and that was quickly proven when he'd admitted Kellan wouldn't want to give up what Onyx wished to gain from the trade. Honestly, Kellan could think of any number of things he wouldn't want to give up to his brother. As Onyx descended off the patio and into a strip of shadow that covered him for the most part until he reached the cover of the trees, Kellan laid down his math books on the floor and inched toward the edge of the patio.

When Onyx had finally turned back to face him, Kellan's head was cocked to the side as he replayed the sentence in his head to make sure he heard right. The werewolf suddenly burst out laughing and had to refrain from doubling over. Once his chortles had died down he looked back to his brother and shook his head wildly, "No, come on, seriously. What do you want?" There was no way he could've been serious..Onyx didn't seem fond of him one bit, then he wanted his body? Yeah right. Onyx's expression seemed completely serious, but Kellan just brushed that off as the guy having a sick sense of humor.

Onyx didn't care too much to being laughed at by Kellan but held his stance, he was not going to budge on this exchange. Not to mention it would be so much fun to see his brother squirming beneath him and the fact that he could hold it over his new brothers head for a very long time. He took a few deep breaths and let Kellan have his laugh but if he was serious about passing his math class then he would have no choice but to agree to Onyx's request. "So then I take it you don't really want to pass your math class" Onyx told him in a low tone and then turned away from him. He looked up at some of the trees judging their height, it could be fun to mess around inside the tree tops. "Have it your way then" Onyx said to him with his back turned to the patio and then looked at his brother from over his shoulder "I think I'll check out the tree tops. If you change your mind, you'll know where I will be" was his final words before the light blue smoke enveloped him once more and then was gone. Once again there was a decent sized black bat where the vampire Onyx had been standing. After he transformed he batted his wings lightly ascending into the trees.

Kellan stood there in stunned silence as Onyx made it clear he wasn't joking despite him not saying it outright. A low growl built up in his chest as his brother changed forms - which he wasn't really aware they could do - and disappeared into the trees, he wasn't done talking! Kellan scowled and stomped out into the yard intent on following him, but stopped abruptly and balled his hands into fists. What kind of things could he want his body for anyway?! Like hell he'd hand himself over to a vampire over some math class! But if he didn't pass he wouldn't graduate...

He stood there for a good fifteen minutes thinking it over, then sprinted off into the woods, branches and things snapping under his bare feet. He sniffed at some trees as he went trying to determine where his brother was lurking. He felt like he was going to him with his tail between his legs but he'd ignore that thought for now. "Onyx! I changed my mind!" He called when he couldn't pinpoint the bat, something of a bark leaving his throat afterwards. The difference was he was going to see if he could get help with all his classes rather than the one...

It felt great to spread his wings out in the open air, nothing like back in the city but he wasn't sure how much fun he could have here scaring people. He floated through the trees using a lot of the breeze at the top to do so, the sun on his bat form felt great as well. Onyx was even beginning to think that this place could be alright just for this fact alone. He let his brain blank for the time being to just enjoy everything around him though he wouldn't admit any of this to his mother, Onyx was still intent on going back to the city since his life was still back there.

Onyx found a nice branch to perch himself on and it was high enough up that the view was gorgeous but not so much sunlight hit him. He may be able to stand the sun in this form but it still hurt his eyes. He wasn't expecting to hear his new brother for quiet sometime so hearing his voice below him stunned him a little bit. He turned his attention to the forest floor and stared at Kellan for a little bit. Onyx then floated towards the ground and when he was a few feet above his brother he changed forms and landed right in front of him. Fully clothes once more and not a hair out of place. "That was fast" he commented with a twisted smirk on his face. "What changed your mind?" Not that he really cared but he just wanted to hear Kellan admit to him that he needed help and would do anything to get the help.

Kellan caught sight of the Onyx's bat form in the trees, only for it to stare back at him. He was losing patience and was about to turn back or maybe attempt climbing the tree, but he descended from the treetop just before he was about to turn and leave. Kellan watched as Onyx dropped right in front of him in human form, clothed as if he hadn't transformed at all. Lucky; if his own clothes didn't sporadically shred every time he shifted he wouldn't run out so quickly. He eye'd the other and felt uneasy at the smirk spreading across his face. "I didn't really have that much of a choice in the matter..." he grumbled out, his arms crossing firmly over his chest. "If I don't pass I don't get to graduate and..yeah, you get the point."

Kellan shifted his weight from foot to foot for a moment, then held up two fingers to Onyx. "Just a couple questions about our arrangement," he started and glanced away from him as he heard a noise coming from the foliage around them. "Uh, what exactly are we talking about when you say you want my body? And can you help me out with some other stuff than math? Just wondering...I need the help either way." It was a little hard to admit he needed the help so badly, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

He had banked on the fact that Kellan didn't have any other choice, that was why he made the deal in the first place not to mention asked the price of his brothers body as payment because in his mind that was a fair exchange. It would take time out of his day to help this kid understand math and he would have to be cooped up with a mutt for probably a while. So his brothers body in exchange to help him study was fair enough in his mind. "I assumed you didn't have another choice" he commented softly but listened as Kellan continued to talk.

Though Onyx didn't really care for anything else but the fact that Kellan had accepted the deal, now he was thinking of the perfect time to take his brother and how he would be doing it. He almost missed his brothers questions but let his eyes trail Kellan's body none the less "It means what it is. I in exchange for helping you in math I will take you for a night to do whatever I desire. As for helping you with other homework that would require another deal but I guess if we came to an agreement I will do it. If I help you with other classes I require your body again" he explained to Kellan as his gaze never wavered from his brother's body. "For each class you need help with I will have your body. Deal?" Onyx wondered if he would even go for that one and if he didn't Kellan still agreed to the first deal so he at least got to have his brother once.

"I was hoping you just meant have me do favors for you or something," he rubbed his temples out of annoyance, but in reality was just trying to cover up the fact that his face was burning and most likely bright red. Oddly not because he could feel his brother staring. The last thing he ever thought he'd be doing with Onyx was in his foreseeable future and he was actually allowing it. It was only one night and while he thought he could survive it, he doubted he'd ever be allowed to live it down. He figured it was equal for the most part considering the amount of time he'd need Onyx for..at least he didn't request that he was his anytime he wanted. "Let's stick with just the math for now." He told the other slowly and added on quickly, "Not in the house though. We have to go somewhere else for the night."

Staying at home would be too close to the rest of their family for comfort. Not to mention they would probably be able to hear, even smell what was going on - and it wouldn't take much to get into one of their rooms. Kellan suddenly held out his hand to the vampire, looking from Onyx's face down to his hand and back again. As a wolf he felt he needed some kind of physical aspect to the agreement of their deal. "Deal. Now you can either shake my hand or I can lick you. Take your pick." He really preferred Onyx just shook his hand, but he was completely serious about the other method as well.

It seemed to be finally sinking into Kellan's head what Onyx wanted to do to him which only made his twist smirk grow into a smile. This was going to be more fun then he thought. Not to mention that he could have his way with his brothers body but all the mind fucking he would be doing later. He even thought about pushing it to the point of making his brother do something to make their parent's rethink this whole thing while Onyx kept his hands clean...well in their parent's mind anyways. "I'm glad that you finally understand"

Onyx watched his brothers hand extend to him and he looked at it for a minute, he wasn't ready to touch the wolf yet or at least not without him being the one to touch him first. But it was the proper thing to do when you made a deal with someone "Let's leave the licking for later" he told Kellan in a sickening lustful voice. Yep, he was going to start screwing with his mind right now, he then reached out and shook Kellan's hand. Before he let his hand go Onyx pulled Kellan towards him and leaned into his ear "This is going to be fun" he said softly and then stepped away from him "So why don't we get started on that math of yours and then I'll arrange our 'play' date" Onyx told his brother and started to walk back towards the house but being mindful of the suns rays that filtered through the tree tops.