Bite-Hooker 'Ell

Kirin turned her head away with a shake of her head. "T-That's not it," she said slowly, taking a trembling breath. "I- I thought I could take it bu-but I told you. The first time that I was bitten was when we-I was having sex with Her. I-I think it's a reflexive reaction. I- I just need to--" Kirin looked at the woman and pushed her hand out of the way and leaned in, need some kind of contact other than the exchange of blood. Her pupils were dilated as she leaned in and captured the other woman's lips in a desperate attempt to calm the flying feelings within her.

Alarie was startled when Kirin pressed their lips together, but she was more than willing to go with it for now. Kirin was called human-pretty for a reason.
Flicking her tongue out, Alarie settled into a pattern of give and take between them.

Kirin shivered as her body begged for the taste of the other woman, moving over slowly so that she could crawl onto Alarie's lap, straddling the woman gentle. She pulled back from the kiss, panting softly. "Alarie, this-I-" she gasped before she shivered and leaned in and kissed down her neck.

Alarie gasped as Kirin kissed down her neck. This...this was farther than any vampire would go with someone, especially so close to the jugular, but this was Kirin. Pretty, wonderful, gorgeous Kirin who was willing to move past the insecurities she had about vampires. She ran her hands up Kirin's back, stopping to fiddle with the bra straps that impeded the smooth flow of pale skin under her hands.

Kirin blushed as the bra slipped free, leaving her topless completely as she continued to kiss the area. Slowly she dragged her teeth across the area just to tease the woman before she lost herself within the feel of the other woman's hands. Finally she pulled away, gasping for breath as she groaned. She tried to convince herself that the reaction was normal. But she knew that it was both that and something else, something deeper she didn't want to be true.

Alarie gasped as Kirin nibbled her throat and then groaned in protest when she pulled away. "Kirin are you alright?" Alarie really was wanting to make sure that the other was fine.

Kirin's eyes tightened shut for a moment as she gasped for breath, her body far more sensitive than she had imagined it would be if she ever got into this kind of situation again. Finally she opened her eyes and looked at Alarie with a mix of need and fear. Hazel eyes were wide, worried, and flecked with a different color than they had been before--blood red. The blood exchange between the two--first from Alarie to Kirin and then from Kirin to Alarie--had completed the formation of Kirin's body into a dhampire, welcoming her completely and surrounding her in it's clutches. At the same time her senses tripled, making her strangely aware of every inch of Alarie's body and person. Her entire body was on the edge of some cliff and she needed but one more small nudge to fall completely. The connection to the woman whom she straddled was just icing on the cake. "I-I don't know," she whispered softly, "I don't know what is wrong with me. I don't know."

Alarie sat up so that she was facing Kirin. Kirin's eyes had flecked with red, and now Alarie was sure that she was feeling completely out of her depth. "Sshhh. You'll get through this." She placed her hands on Kirin's cheeks, forcing her to make eye contact. "We'll get through this." Moving forward slowly, Alarie leaned in and kissed Kirin again.

Kirin tried to look away but the kiss stopped her as she clung to the woman, not wanting to let go of the other woman now. She gave a soft purr before the door to the room slammed open. Kirin flinched at the wave of emotions that hit her from the man that stood there. Disgust, hate, pity, more disgust. She pulled from the kiss and bit her lip with a mumbled name 'Tyler'.

"What the hell Kirin? I thought you were clean and then I hear that you had brought a vampire home to your dorms and that the two of you just disappeared from there? You swore you were clean," the man demanded as he stomached forward, making a grab at her. Instead of catching her arm like he had meant to he caught air for the girl had pushed from Alarie and landed across the room, arms wrapped protectively around her chest to hide her nude form.

"T-Tyler it isn't what you think--" Kirin said before she had to fling herself again out of the way as the man shot a bullet at her with a gun he had produced. "Tyler!"

Alarie blinked in shock at the man who had burst into her room. She sat for a moment and then burst into action the moment she caught the scent of metal and oil. Beta! There's a human in the house with a gun! Danile was instantly aware and in her mind.
*Stay there and stay safe. Protect Kirin.* Alarie jumped off the bed and pinned the man to the ground. "You better have a good reason for being in this house and accusing others. You do know all the circumstances, right?"
Alarie was ready to take this bastard's head off. Waving a gun around like that was a pretty good way of hurting someone, even if they did have the decent regeneration of a vampire.

Kirin had slid down the wall, eyes wide at the attempted suicide. "Y-You tried to shoot me!" she stammered in shock.

"As you deserve for going back to Them! How could you Kirin? We made a pact in rehab! Neither of us would go back, we swore." Tyler snarled, ignoring the vampire on his back, trying to get free to shoot at the woman again.

Charlie slowly appeared inside the room, standing next to his sister, eyes flaring with brotherly protection. "Alarie, thank you. Take Kirin to another room for the time. I will take care of this garbage, unless you want to Daniel," he said, his voice very soft, just loud enough for everyone to hear if they tried.

Kirin gasped and grabbed Charlie's pant leg. "You-You aren't going to--" she asked, worry in her eyes despite the other having tried to shoot her.

"Alarie. Now, please." Charlie said, not answering Kirin.

Alarie nodded and let go of the scum that had somehow made its way inside the manor, taking the gun with her. Then she snagged the shirt she'd pulled for Kirin and bra that had ended up being discarded before gathering Kirin and making her way out of the room. Pausing briefly by Daniel, she handed the gun to him.
"May we use your rooms for the time being?"
Daniel nodded and then turned his attention back to the Patriarch who had advanced on the human male in the room.
Alarie shifted Kirin up further in her arms and then misted away to the understated elegance that served as the Beta Suite.

Kirin stumbled as they rematerialized and she bit her bottom lip, covering her ears. Even if they were rooms away from the violence that was to begin, she could each thing. The gun blast, the scream of pain, the scent of blood that began to waft through the manor. She couldn't even appreciate the elegance of the room. She clamped her hands over her ears and collapsed, curling into a ball.

Alarie knelt next to Kirin as she whimpered. Coaxing her to at least be cradled, Alarie ran her hands down the smaller woman's back, trying to provide some comfort. Looking up as Daniel misted into the room, she opened their mentor bond.
Beta, what should I do?
He inclined his head further into the depths of his apartment, and then preceded them. Alarie rose with her most precious armful and strode after him. Daniel stopped in one of the unused beds and Alarie carefully placed Kirin in it before casting sense-dampening wards around the bed and crawling in after her. Daniel nodded to her before slipping out of the rooms and back out into the main area, stopping abruptly when he saw Charles in the rooms.
"Do you require something of me Patriarch Charles?" He inquired, raising his brow.

Charles stood there, frowning at the way that the two women went. "She's the only one Daniel. The only one that's survived the change when she was born human," he said, almost mournfully. "I almost wish she hadn't. She'll never be accepted in either places--vampire or human--any more. That's why we need to protect her. If you can get past her mental blocks I'd like it if you could wipe her mind clean. Set her up in a new place. If you must set her up with Alarie as a friend or a protector. I want her out of the way so that no one else can attack her. If you can. We tried that when she was a hooker and the shields in her minds were too high even for me at that point. You are better at it though."

Daniel growled at Charles and had him pinned up to the wall by his throat. "You know that I will not do that unless she gives permission. Why you come to me with such a request when you know that it will likely alienate her from you and Alarie from me, I do not know. But you hear this." His carbuncle eyes shone brighter. "If you command it of me, then I will obey...but it is the last order of yours that I shall follow." He gazed at the Patriarch with such anger that he was surprised that Charles didn't burst into flames.

Charles allowed himself to be pinned, holding the other's gaze. "I was hoping that you would feel that way. Had you done it, we might have had words, we would have," Charles said before he pushed Daniel's hand away as if it were a mere fly. "But I do want them gone Charles. We are moving. This place is no longer safe for our coven. Tonight, gather everyone. Send the letters today to the people of the school to apologize for our sudden leaving. I will speak to Kirin and Alarie about finding somewhere out of the Coven to stay for a time until we can figure out just what my sister is, then about returning."

Daniel tipped his head to the side and submitted to Charles' authority before straightening and stalking out of his rooms. There was too much to be done for him to be pining over the Patriarch.
~*~
Alarie curled around Kirin, crooning softly to her. Kirin had ended up crying herself to sleep, leaving Alarie free to be more relaxed. Pricking her ears, the vampiress heard the soft steps of her Patriarch. She sat up and looked him in the eye. "Patriarch Charles." She inclined her head to the side briefly, waiting for his response.

Charles had watched Daniel leave, wondering if the man would ever say anything to him that would open the chance for Charles to question him about why he hadn't taken a wife or mate of some kind. He couldn't dare ask otherwise. Turning his attention ont he room he entered and looked at how his sister had been protected by this vampire girl. "Alarie. We are leaving campus. We are going to come up with a place that you and Kirin can stay until we figure out what we are going to do with her. You'll be her guard persay. Can you do that for me?"

Alarie nodded stiffly before moving to get Kirin covered. "Of course Patriarch. Where are we to be located?" She gently shook Kirin, trying to wake her up. "Kirin-pretty, you need to be awake now." She stayed firmly inbetween Kirin and her vampire-born brother. Evewn though he was her Patriarch and alpha, Alarie's feelings of indifference had now moved into wariness, not sure if she was to be protecting Kirin or submitting to this man who had so obviously hurt Kirin-pretty.