Bite-Hooker 'Ell

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Charles had closed his eyes and pushed himself up, materializing near a bottle on a desk furthest from his bed, hand trembling as he picked up the bottle and drank straight from it instead of pouring it into the cup that was near it. After he had drained a lot of the blood he let it fall back down onto the desk. He turned away from the desk, gaze locking on Daniel. Had he not moved away at the time that he had, he might very well have taken blood from Daniel. "I am sorry Daniel. I did not mean to frighten or worry you," he said softly as he moved over to the bed and sat back down.

ADaniel approached the bed and pulled the smaller vampire to his feet. The height difference was apparent, with Charles' chin barely reaching high enough to rest on Daniel's shoulder comfortably. Still faintly trembling from the pheromones lingering in the air, Daniel lifted his hand and applied enough pressure to the back of Charles' head so that they were arranged in such a manner.
"It does not frighten or disturb me that you had such a visceral response to my scent. It thrills me, and allows the small branch of hope unfurl even further."

Charles' hands slowly encircled the man and he held closely, fighting back the urge to bite the flesh that was before him. His breathing increased easily, frightening him again. "Daniel--" he whispered before he found his tongue slowly tracing a line up his artery in his neck, tasting the skin very slowly, appreciating each bit of it. "I have wanted you since the day I changed you, lad."

Daniel groaned and then sat on the bed, pulling Charles onto his lap, giving him the height advantage. Tipping his head back, he growled at Charles. "If yer gonna bite me, do it already."

Charles shivered at the permission. That was a rarity even for Patriarchs to get from their own vampires. Groaning as he shifted he licked his lips and then bit carefully. The reaction in his system was immediate. His entire body seemed to melt and grow hard at the ame moment. Either way he drank slowly, small sips that would give the man just the smallest rush but not actuqlly drain the other. /Bite me Daniel. Complete the circle. Please. / he thought to the other, using the blood to communicate.

Daniel leaned forward and licked the artery and then bit down gently. Blood was the immediate reward, and electricity ran from his scalp to his toes as the circuit was made. This was what he had wanted for in those seldom few flirtations over the past centuries. /Charles!/ He fell onto his back on the bed, placing Charles directly over him, and in a far better position for him to bite down. Disengaging his fangs, Daniel panted roughly, overwhelmed by the heady scent that filled the air.
Blood still continued to drain from the openings, so Daniel reached up and began to lap at the running liquid.

Charles' body jerked at the bite before it had all but molded itself against Daniel, leaving hardly any space between their bodies. When he found himself on top of Daniel he pulled back from the bite marks, eyes bright as the blood soared through his body. "Daniel, I never told you this but that night was the first blood that I truly enjoyed. Your blood is so sweet and tangy and I love it," he purred softly before he leaned down to nurse the wounds with the tip of his tongue, closing them quickly so no more of the precious blood would spill. "Just as I have loved you since that day."

Daniel moaned around his mouthful of neck and had them flipped so that Charles was on the bottom. "You really mean that?" His eyes were bright and almost glowed in the dark room. That ray of hope had almost become akin to standing in the sun; far to dangerous without protection, but it meant so much.
" 'Cause if you do, then I love you as well." Bending his head, Daniel kissed down Charles' neck to the marks and licked them delicately.

Charles was about to answer when he felt the tongue on his neck again. "I do," he purred, "I mean every word of it Daniel. And I'm starting to see why humans get so addicted to us biting them. Daniel, I've never let another bite me before, I hope you know that." He was panting softly as the whole situation hit him.

"Never-ah-never been bitten, but I fed Alarie when she was still young. The whole kitten-fang thing. Oh god!" Daniel's chest was heaving from the entire high of the feeding loop had left the air full of alpha pheromones that was only getting deeper into his system. "Sir, please!" His head swung from side to side, being on the cusp of something, and not being able to tip over that edge.

Charles's heart slammed into his chest before he closed his eyes and nodded. He smiled and leaned up, tracing his tongue up the side of his neck to his ear. "Daniel, if ye'll accept it," he purred, "I would like to claim you as my everlasting mate." At the end of this he bit the ear gently, one fang just pricking the man's lobe, ready to lodge there and form a small bone ring that would serve as their connection. Yes or no Daniel. Will ye accept me?

Daniel blinked the muzziness away from his eyes. "By...by Arielle and Jeremiah, I accept you as my everlastin' mate." Yes, please Char. Please, oh god, please!
He twisted his head to reach Charles' right earlobe and bit down hard enough to pierce through the back.

At the same moment as he felt his ear pierced, Charles bit down, the fang detatching and forming into a perfect, small bone ring that hung from Daniel's ear. Charles gave a soft cry as his body spasmed as his body connected with Daniel's, for the first time in centuries releasing pleasure through his whole system.

Daniel contained his cries of euphoria to within the newly made, permanent bond between the mates. He was not wanting to share this piece of himself with anyone who was not his Char. Gently cradling the smaller vampire, Daniel scooted the pair under the top cover and settled down to cuddle, soothing his mate as pleasure continued to wrack through the body unaccustomed to it."You are the most amazing being I have met." He bent his head to kiss Charles gently. "I love you so much."

Charles tested the mental bond and relaxed under it before he groaned and curled next to Daniel. "I love you Daniel, forever as long as we survive," he whispered softly, hand clutching Daniel's shirt. "Perhaps one more day before we leave. I'm going to be too tired to do anything this upcoming evening except lay here and test our bond."

Daniel chuckled and shook his head. "No perhapsing. We will be moved before the night is out, and then you and I may settle our girls in their house, and then we can test our bonds to our hearts' content. But," He draped himself over his mate, "we made arrangements, and we will be gone tomorrow. Mayhap some blood to spike your energy in the evening?"

Charles chuckled, eyes slowly closing as he nodded. "When we awaken Daniel. It is already late in the day. If we are to move everyone and make sure everyoen obeys we'll need sleep to prepare. I do hope you know ye won't have your own room at the new place. I don't think I could stand it if you did," He purred as he reached up to trace where he'd bitten the other. "Perhaps we'll complete another circle when we awaken."

Daniel shuddered as Charles raised his hand to gently toy with the new bone earring. Catching the wandering hand, Daniel pressed his lips to it. "Maybe we shall, love." Gathering the smaller to him, Daniel shut his eyes and waved his hand, turning all the lights in the room off, and setting an alarm if anyone tried to disturb them or the girls until that evening.

Charles was asleep within seconds compared to what normally happened where he would lay for hours debating things or try and figure out complications so that he wouldn't have to think about the man not three rooms away and how much he wanted him but couldn't have him. The sleep was peaceful as he rested there against his mate.

Kirin lay in the bedroom where she'd joined the other woman after her brother had left. She curled up there and waited, considering the woman as she waited to go to sleep. Getting up she went to a window very slowly, choosing one that wouldn't land on the vampire if it was open and slowly reached out. Biting her lip she pulled the drap back slowly, staring out at the world beyond. She she could still stand sun? That madeher feel better. Before the sun could get to the other woman by some indirect way she let the drap fall back down.

Alarie stirred, reaching for the small body that wasn't there. Sitting up, Alarie noticed Kirin standing by the window, allowing the blackout curtain to drop. Getting out of bed, Alarie made her way over to Kirin and wrapped her arms around Kirin's waist. "Can't sleep?"