Bite-Hooker 'Ell

The woman remained away from the vampire for several moments before she blinked her eyes as a strand of bright red hair fell into her gaze. As she'd been standing there a small strand of her white hair had slowly regained some of it's previous color leaving one firey red strand framing her face. Her eyes widened at the sight and then Kirin looked at Alarie. Slowly she straightened from her crouch and reached a trembling hand out to Alarie. It was no or never. She could run away and refuse what was happening or find out what was happening. Trembling fingers finally touched Alarie's hand and she took a half step forward. "Show me. Please."

Alarie grinned and then closed her hand around Kirin's and misted away to Brawnig Manor. After a few disconcerting seconds of blackness, Alarie stopped in her room at the manor and grinned cheerfully. "How'd you like that?" She looked at Kirin with excitement.

Kirin stumbled as the rematerialized in a place that she had never been in before. She rested against Alarie trying to catch her breathe before the young woman felt Them. Every vampire in the home, which was conaiderable since dawn was making them run for their Coven homes or their hideaways, knew she was there and that she was not human or vampire bur something different, odd, unnatural. And she knew that they knew and it frightened the girl very much. "Maybe I shouldn't be here..." the young woman whispered suddenly very wary of all the vampires she was surrounded by.

Alarie sniffed and then winced as she was bombarded with all the Coven members coming in from the night. "No, you'll be fine. Just stay close to me." She hurried out of her room and down the hall, holding Kirin close by her side. Growling lowly as others poked their heads out of the rooms, the vampire strode swiftly towards her Beta's suite. Just as she got there, however, one of the more enterprising vampires yanked Kirin out from where she had been.
"O-ho, what have we here?"

Kirin tensed as she felt hands that were not Alarie's touch and pull her away. She was keenly aware that her shirt was still in her kitchen on the floor and that she stood before this creature in nothing more than a dark red bra and baggy pants, her scars showing to the world the past she had once had. She suddenly thrust out, pushing at the vampire to try and get away, terror in her eyes as she looked towards Alarie, the only one she knew, for help. But she didn't make a sound, not trusting her throat to work properly even if she had wanted to.

The female vampire growled at Kyle. He was always such a jerk taking her things. "You leave her alone idiot." She snarled at him. "She's mine."
Kyle laughed and taunted her. "Yeah, well who's gonna make me?" Alarie's low growl intensified into a thunderous roar and she leaped for his throat. She looked at Kirin and managed to grab for his wrists and make him let go of the dhampir. Twisting his arms up behind his back, Alarie forced Kyle to the ground and placed her fangs at his neck.
"I said leave her alone, that's what you do, understand?" He nodded shallowly and she let him go with a snarl and turned to drape her large sweatshirt over Kirin. A final grrr at Kyle and then she was whisking the pair of them into the Beta suite.

Kirin's entire body was shaking as she was taken into the new room, trying her hardest not to bolt away from Alarie. It wasn't until they were safely in there that her knees gave out and she sank to the floor, the fear in her system wrecking havoc as it went. "N-D-" she tried to save several times before simply closing her eyes and curling up there on the floor, eye held tightly shut as if if she dare look everything would be real when it had been false before.

Alarie suth the door behind them and gave a brief nod to Beta and then, as custom dictated, sketched a bow as her Patriarch was in the room. Formalities concluded, Alarie knelt on the ground and oulled Kirin into her arms. "I'm so sorry," Alarie whispered. "If I'd known that Kyle was going to act like that I would not have made you leave my room." She rocked gently and continued to whisper to Kirin.

Kirin continued to sit there before at last her sense caught up with her and she realized that it wasn't just her and Alarie in the room but two far more powerful vampires as well. She froze, frowning a little as something prickled her senses. Looking very slowly up, her eyes peaked out at the Patriarch of the group. She knew only because the Patriarch was family. "Y-You," she whispered softly, knowing that they had heard. It was the same vampire that had gotten her out of her old captivity and then vanished once she had gotten free.

Alarie looked up as Kirin breathed out in alarm. Glancing at her face, she then followed the line of sight until she was looking at her Patriarch. Her brow furrowed and then she blinked in recognition. "Are you related?" She asked her precious armful.

The man stared at the woman he had left at a rehab center three years before. He showed no emotion for a few moments, staring at the creature that had at one point been his younger sister years before. "Alarie, why is she here?" he asked, turning his attention to the vampire now. So. It had finally happened.

Kirin shuddered and curled closer to the vampire, trying to hide herself from the man. "Charlie," she whispered, wanting to stop him from saying anything.

"Patriarch, she is my partner for an art class. There were..incidents that occurred after one of these classes. Beta Daniel can corroborate." She nodded towards Daniel. "Then there was a mistake with who had who's sketchbook and I went to return it and she needed to feed and her body was rejecting the blood and I had read something in Daniel's books about something similar, and I thought that if she had some of my blood ti would help." Her hair shadowed her face.
"It was only enough as trickled out when I used my fangs to pierce my skin." She looked up. "This is my fault and I will take full responsibility for this."

Daniel stood at the table he and Patriarch Charlie had been using to look at their resources to supply defenses. Alarie had been busy these last few days.

Charlie closed his eyes as he listened and then nodded. "You were partially right to do that Alarie," he finally said, opening his eyes and looking at the woman next to his vampire kin. "Kirin, you look ill. How long have you been having trouble?"

Kirin shot a glance at the man and bit her bottom lip. Even she knew not to refuse him. "A year now," she said softly after counting it in her head.

"You should hve reached out.You know you had but to call and I would have saved you again," he said before turning back to Daniel. "Daniel, we have room near my room for Kirin do we not? A room large enough for her and Alarie to share? Alarie is moving up as well. Taking down Kyle as I sensed she has is an improvement to her latest--"

"No!" Kirin snapped, eyes widening. "Charlie don't do this. Don't make me stay. You know it'll-"

"It'll be fine. I run this coven now. You will not be preyed upon as long as I am here," Charlie said, looking back at her, not used to disobedience.

"I'm not like you! I'm not going to stay here."

"You will."

"I will not!"

"Kirin." Alarie murmured. "It would make me happy if you accepted this offer. I feel like I am responsible for what has happened to you, and it is." She looked at Daniel pleadingly. "Please Beta, allow her access to the books that we came here for." She wove a subtle glamorie in with her voice, trying to see if Daniel was in an accommodating mood.

Daniel inclined his head once. "She may have the use of the limited resources that we have dedicated to the dhampir." He turned his attention to Kirin, still in Alarie's arms. "Lady, you, have my permission to use the library and my Beta's Word that you shall not be attacked by those with the intent of feeding." His voice was gravelly, but there was a twinkle in his carnelian eyes as he faced Charlie and bowed before leaving the room, presumably to warn the other vampires living in the manor that she was not to be touched.

The woman glared at her brother before blinking over at Alarie. "But I'm not like you. I-I can't be in a coven house," she said softly before flinching as her brother appeared before them, kneeling. He put two cold fingers under her chin and raised her head to look into her eyes.

"Stop fighting it woman. You were the only--only one like you in our whole family. You will stay here, or I'll call mother and father in to restrain you as well," he said very softly, threatening while at the same time pleading with her to stay. "Let me and mine protect you for once."

Kirin bit her bottom lip and looked away, finding herself hiding her face in Alarie's shoulder. "Get me away from him Alarie. Please," She begged.

Alarie rumbled softly, more of a purr than a growl, and stood, scooping up Kirin before bowing respectfully. "Good rest cycle Patriarch Charles."She backed out of the room and then hurried into the room that had been designated as hers.
The blackout curtains were tacked tightly in place not allowing a single bit of sun get through to the sleeping. or not, vampires within. Setting Kirin on the bed, Alarie went and rifled through her closet. There hadt o have been something that the more petite woman could wear in lieu of the sweater. After three rejects, she came up with a shirt that covered from the throat in a turtleneck with long, skin-tight sleeves.
"Sorry about everything."

Kirin had curled up, trying to get away from her brother and all the memories that there was in that one meeting. When she was sat down on the bed, she curled up on her side, closing her eyes as tight as she could against everything. Whatever shew as, it was going to get her and she would have nothing to say about it. "Don't apologize. It isn't your fault," she said.

Alarie stared at Kirin in disbelief. "Are you joking? If it wasn't for me insisting on having you as my partner, none of this would have happened." She went and sat next to Kirin on the bed. "I am apologizing for my rash behavior. I apologize for ever letting someone touch you." She idly played with the strand of red hair that had managed to come back. "I apologize for being an utter failure of a vampire so that I cannot defend you or your honor properly."

Kirin opened her eyes slowly and looked up at Alarie. Slowly she sat up and moved cautiously close. "I-I'm glad you are different than most vampires Alarie. It is easier to stay near you since you are. I don't--I don't fear you as I might have if you were like my brother," she answered softly, leaning over to rest her forehead against the others neck.

Alarie looked down at the Kirin in surprise. "That might have do with the fact that Patriarch Charles turned me and then after he saw that my fangs were worth nothing, turned me over to be raised by Daniel." Slowly, as to not startle Kirin, the vampire raised her hand and placed it on the soft white that was her hair. "Daniel was the closest that I have to family, seeing as I didn't have any memory of my human life, and no one has come forward to claim me as one of the members of their clan. I'm grateful for Patriarch turning me, but there is no one here who I admire more than Daniel."