Beyond Third Rock

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wyatt wrapped her up in his arms. He kissed her fervently, tasting her mouth as he cradled her head and squeezed her close to him. He had almost lost her. The only person that mattered to him in the entire universe now and he had nearly lost her. He broke the kiss and rested his forehead to hers. "No. Never splitting up again." he said gruffly. He kissed her again, heated, posessively. The hell if something was going to hurt his woman.

Jane grinned into his kiss, her hands moving to keep herself propped up. She grunted against him and then chuckled. "Okay Romeo...why don't we find shelter?" She traced her lips down his neck, her tongue tracing small circles along his skin. "Before I lose it, please."

She nuzzled against his neck, groaning. "Baby, lets get far away from those beasts...they pack a sting."

Wyatt nodded, standing and lifting her onto her feet. Displaying the map once more he mapped out as far as they could get to shelter before sundown. "They've got your scent now. We're going to have to really figure out a place to stay now. This here is showing a cliff cavern, only way in is rapelling down. Seeing as it didn't jump down the cliff to get to you after attacking, I have a feeling they're not going to try and scale down the side of the cliff to get here. Let's just hope this here is empty."

He pinpointed GPS and slid her pack onto his back as well. With one hand laced with hers they began the march in that direction.

Jane felt her head fall in shame. If she had been more careful then they might be safer than they were. She followed him silently, an exhaustion passing over her. She didn't argue that he carried her pack, she knew they had to hurry.

Time and scenery passed, Jane still following him until she stumbled. "I'm sorry...I didn't mean to get us into this mess. I didn't know there was anything in there."

"Hey, hey. If anyone got us into this it was Commander Jones and Officer Rollins. They sent us here for this very reason. I split us up and we walked into a nest unwittingly. I'm just glad you're not dead and worried about finding shelter before we get eaten." He wiped sweat off his brow and squeezed her fingers. They reached the cliff shortly after and he whistled. It was a few hundred foot drop into a lake, right beside where they stood a massive waterfall fell down into the lake below. Chris worked quickly placing anchors so they could begin their decent down the wall towards the opening of the cave. With all the roping secured and harnesses cinched to their bodies he began down first. The packs were left up top, his gun holstered at his hip.

"Careful." he said softly as they lowered a few inches at a time. Wyatt sat dangling next to the waterfall as the stared into the darkness of the cave opening. He snapped a flare and threw it into the cave. Other than a few dozen bats fleeing, nothing seemed to stir within.

"You first baby girl. If it's a go, I'll go back up for the packs."

Jane followed, the mist rising from the waterfall cooling her from the walk. "I'll check it out..." She smiled tiredly, swinging back and forth until she entered the cave. She rolled to her feet, sighing.

It was small enough to be comfortable in temperature but large enough for some expansion for the future. "Babe, we're all clear!" She moved around the cave, nodding in satisfaction.

Wyatt worked quickly to grab the packs and lower them down to her one by one. Knowing the beasts weren't going to get to them here he found some firewood to bring down with him, strapping them together with his belt and looping it to his jeans. Once in the cave he whistled.

"Not too shabby." he said. He looked over at her noticing she was quite tired.

"Why don't you try out that shelter thing they gave you while I build the fire?"

Jane looked at Wyatt, smiling in glee. "My father told me about these things...they're supposed to be excellent!" She reached into her pack and pulled out a small orb.

She giggled, tossing it on the ground. A whirring noise filled the chamber, the orb expanding until a king sized bed filled the corner. The orb made another clicking noise, a small tent surrounding the bed. "Somehow not as amazing as I thought." Jane frowned in disappointment

Wyatt looked over at her, one second smile splitting her lovely face the other sheer disappointment. He couldn't hold back his laughter as he poked the now flaming branches.

"Hey at least it gave me a laugh." he shrugged poking fun at her. "The bed alone makes my day. After what we've just been through to get here, nothing better than not sleeping on the rock ground babygirl."

Jane glared at him, hands moving to her hips. "Well...fine..." An impish smirk crossed her lips. She sashayed towards him, wrapping arms around his waist. "We could always try it out..." She whispered , voice husky.

Wyatt bit his lip. This woman knew how to rev his engines. He smiled and pecked her nose and then her lips. "Oh it's on baby girl." he hefted her up into his arms, over his shoulder and waltzed over to the bed, smacking her ass before tossing her down onto the mattress. He eyed her with need as he slid his shirt over his head and tossed it down onto the ground. He reached down sliding his hands up her legs. He deftly unbuttoned her jeans yanking them off in one quick move he knelt down.

"Shhh." he calmed her when her eyes seemed to widen. He slid her underwear down her toned calves and kissed at her inner thigh.

Jane was shocked by his eagerness. She bounced on the bed, nibbling her lip as his hands moved up her thigh. Her eyes widened as her pants and underwear were removed. She suddenly wondered if he was going too fast.

The second his lips touched her sensitive inner thigh she could feel herself melt into the mattress. She let out a deep moan, her legs automatically widening for him.

Wyatt shivered at the sound of her moan. He kissed her skin softly, his hands caressing her hips. His lips trailed from one thigh to the other, slowly moving upwards until he inhaled her scent of arousal. He groaned as need surged through him. His fingers held her hips as his mouth closed over her, his tongue tasting her. He moaned out as his tongue lapped at her. His fingers spread against her skin, adding pressure as he suckled at her clit.

The kisses trailed up her thighs like fire and she felt a happy sigh leave her lips. His fingers tightened against her hips and she bit her lip as desire flushed through her.

Jane let out a tiny gasp as Wyatt's tongue danced along her private places. She felt her breathing hitch, her hips bucking against him eagerly. Her chest flushed dark Crimson, fingers clutching at the blankets as she moaned.

Wyatt tried to keep himself calm but all he wanted was to burrow himself within her. He knew she was only as experienced as their first time together but she drove him into the depths of desire. He groaned kicking over her pack and reaching for a condom. He slid it on as his fingers still played with her womanhood. He crouched in bed between her legs and wasted no time sliding into her. He went as slow as he was able to control himself, groaning out loudly when he was fully within her. He kissed her mouth, using his hands to lift her knees up, her feet flat on the mattress beneath him he began to slide in and out of her slowly.

Jane was so close to her climax when she felt Wyatt's mouth leave. She let out a whimper of discontent. Seconds later she could feel him inside her and she squirmed with pleasure.

He kissed her passionately and she could taste herself on his lips as he adjusted her to the position he wanted. A breathless gasp escaped her lips, the way he positioned her changing the feel of him in her. "Oh, don't stop..." Her hips bucked, breathing tagged. Her eyes darkened from their normal green hue in desire as she stared at him.

Her fingers clutched the bedding more firmly as she moaned loudly, back arching.

"Oh that's right baby girl." Wyatt moaned. He set the rhythm and pretty soon he was groaning as the climax was building and threatening to explode. He kissed her hard again, lips grazing up to her ear lobe. He nibbled it and whispered for her to release, to cum for him. His voice was husky and thick with his evergrowing arousal for this woman.

Jane felt herself release, a loud gasping exclamation of surprise filling the cave as she did. Stars danced behind her eye lids and she could feel her heartbeat rocking her chest. "Wyatt...oh Wyatt..." She smiled up at him, her body relaxing after the orgasm left her.

Wyatt released the moment he heard her say his name. When they had both untensed from the massive orgasm he slid out of her, tossing the condom off and wrapping his arms around her. He kissed her shoulder softly, a frown on his features from where he had seen the wound only a few hours prior.

"That was a close one." he said running his fingers along the small mark that was left. "After tonight, the planning begins." he said with a crooked smile. "Tonight, I'm going to make you mine repeatedly." he kissed her letting her know that he meant every word. Tonight, she was his.

Jane curled into him, her body vibrating from pleasure. His fingers moved along her skin under the shredded shirt and she sighed. She slipped out of it, whipping her sliced bra off too. "It was close enough for me..." She chuckled.

Her cheeks flushed with desire and she glanced up at him. "Repeatedly huh?" She rolled into his arms, tugging at the tshirt he was still wearing. "Teach me everything you know...I want to learn to please you..." She let out a husky purr, fingers dancing along his chest happily

Status
Not open for further replies.