Beyond Third Rock

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wyatt bit his lip. With her atop of him in that way she was doing a great job at getting him hard again. He took her hands in his and slid them along his chest, showing him where he liked to be touched. When her hands reached his now fresh erection he cricled her hand around him and groaned as he showed her how much pressure and how to move on his body. He sighed sultrily as she worked his dick. When he couldn't take any more he lifted her hips and lowered her onto him, grunting he held her hips in place. Feeling her raw, with no condom gave him urgency.

Jane smiled as he guided her hands along his chest. She loved making him groan with desire. He moved her hands lower until she was rubbing up and down his length with her hands. A blush stained her cheeks, feeling him with her hands made her realize just how large he was.

Her body began to ache for him again, growing moist. She let his hands guide her until she was propped above him, sliding him within her.

The new position brought yet another level of pleasure and she groaned. Her hips rocked forward, and she began to move on him as her instincts took over. Her breasts bounced with every move and she rest her palms on his chest.

Wyatt's head tipped back. Feeling her on top of him was a new ecstacy. His hands held her hips, slid down her thighs, up her arms, he kneaded at her bouncing breasts. After her rhythm was etablished he sat up, wrapping an arm around her waist, bucking his hips when she'd grind down, his mouth at her breast. He whispered sweet nothings to her skin, nibbling and kissing as his need grew. He wanted to be with her for all of eternity on this planet or any other one.

Jane could feel herself losing control the moment he sat up. She wrapped arms around his neck, pulling him closer to her breast as pleasure rippled through her. She fell against him as a climax rocked her body and she gasped.

Wyatt made her see stars in a way she had never seen them. He cared for her and took care of her. She felt her nails dig into his skin, her desire to be with him forever growing. She smirked, muscles rippling and skin beaded with sweat. "Wyatt...I don't want this night to end...don't worry about breaking me."

It took everything in his power not to spill within her. When she had climaxed he slowed her down on his lap. He kissed her softly after her plea. He slid her off of him, with her on her side beside him he slid himself back in and in the most intimate and slow lovemaking he had ever had, he claimed her again and agian. Wyatt didn't know how long they had spent making love but when he finally spilled himself he made sure to be careful and not be within her. He loved her that was for sure, but in this planet with no safety, he was not going to risk getting her pregnant.

Exhaustion took them hours later. Wyatt was dead asleep when a beam of bright lights filled the cave. He shot up like a bat out of hell, holding a hand up trying to save his eyes from the light. There was a swooshing noise he didn't know what it was.

"Unit zero, this is Tom Franklin, half of unit one. How about ya'll get dressed so we can make your acquaintance." The voice came over the wristbands. Wyatt fell back onto the bed and sat up pulling the covers over his waist until he pulled underwear and jeans up onto himself in one quick swoop. Buttoning them he flicked his wrist.

"Mind shutting off the damn brights?" he snarled.

Jane had never bought she could experience so much pleasure in one night. Wyatt had taken her lovingly, claiming every inch of her body with lips.

She fell asleep, body humming with pleasure. She was tucked against his chest when she felt him jerk from her. The cold breeze across her back had her growling in displeasure.

The voice coming across her wrist unit had her jerking up, blanket clutched to her chest. Panic filled Janes eyes as she realized her clothes were no where near her. She frowned, glaring into the beams. "Shut the damn light off and turn around assholes!" Her fiery spirit was merely amplified as her back rippled with stiffness from yesterday's run in with the beast.

Wyatt picked up her pack bringing it over to her. He tucked his fingers beneath her chin and lifted it to kiss her gently. "I'm sorry for leaving you in such improper dress." he said with a seductive raise of his brow. He moved to pull his shirt on and yank his socks and boots on. When they were all dressed the craft docked at the entrance of the cave and the door hissed open. Out came Tom and a female with bright blonde hair and fierce green eyes.

"Unit zero, I see the repopulation isn't going to be an issue with you two." Tom said with a chuckle. "Officer Rollins sent us down with supplies and weapons for the hunt of the hive you two came across yesterday, the rest of the planet is looking promising thanks to the info we've collected through you two. Pioneers truly."

"Oh I wonder if they'll put us in the history books Jane." Wyatt said sarcastically.

Jane finished dressing, her body bruised from the previous day's fall. She moved to stand with hands on hips beside Wyatt. She was feeling particularly cranky at being awoken.

Wyatt made his comment and she couldn't help the smirk that crossed her lips. "Oh my wouldn't that be such a treat?" She rolled her eyes, her own voice heavily laced with sarcasm.

She straightened out her red hair, and snorted. "So we have to hunt those things down? I don't think so."

"If you take a look at your wrist watch you have new orders." The blonde named Ruth said with spitfire in her tone. Wyatt rose a brow at her and read over the new orders. He laughed out loud.

"And how exactly do ya'll propose this?" Wyatt asked when he had haunched over the fire, bringing it back to life and heating up a pre packaged meal.

Jane read the orders, her body bristling with aggravation. "I don't think so!" She clenched her fists, face scowling. "We've done enough for the stupid colony." She shook her head, looking at Wyatt. "They can't be serious..."

Her head whipped back towards the other unit. "I sure as hell am not waltzing back into that pit to exterminate these things. No."

"Why can't you just take you take your hitech little craft over there and just blow the fuck out of the mountain? I mean if you blow the shit out of the caves, gas them up then light a match I mean they'd die that way. Then... you would have to scan the surface for any other creature that we just haven't found yet. I mean you're wanting to settle a colony on a planet you know nothing of. Fucking idiots." Wyatt brought the pan over to where Jane was standing and offered her pre packaged breakfast. He swallowed a few bites of scorching eggs and meat.

Janes anger was momentarily distracted by the food and she grinned at Wyatt. Her stomach was growling with the smell and she shoved a few bites in her mouth. She paused as the other unit seemed to grow aggressive in their stance. "You can say what you want but I'm not going to."

Ruth glowered at her, "you don't have a choice."

"Like hell I have a choice!" Jane squared up against them, wishing she had her bow.

Wyatt loved the way Jane took shit from no one. It was domineering and quite sexy. Ruth hated it it was pain as day on her face. It merely made Wyatt smile wider.

"Well our orders are we as two tactical teams destroy the threat. If not we are to bring you back as prisoners."

Ruth cut in, "take your pick" she glowered at Jane.

Jane's eyes narrowed in anger. She looked at Wyatt, unspoken question in her eyes as she reached a decision. "Fuck you..." She mumbled. "Fine. I'll help." Her arms crossed over her chest, her expression falling into a passive expression. Like hell if she would give Ruth any sign of her fear.

A nervous trail of goosebumps crept up her spine and she looked back at Wyatt. "If we're going to do this, then we need to do it during the daylight hours. Whatever the hell that creature was it seemed slower while the sun was out."

"I don't think it can come out in the daylight. The brights from my helmet alone had it shying. I think lights for blinding and massive machine fire is the way we're going to exterminate." Wyatt said. Ruth walked into the craft and came back out with a crate. Letting it fall onto the ground she ripped the lid off.

"New issue. This enough machine power for you?" she asked, eyes twinkling at Wyatt.

Jane had to fight down an intense surge of jealousy. The way Ruth was acting made it seem as if she was making a pass at her man. She paused, eyes blinking in confusion as a deep bush spread along her cheeks. Her man? She gazed at him out of the corner of her eye before turning gaze to the box. Heavy weapons. That would do well.

Yet, Jane couldn't help but begin to feel uncomfortable. Her skills with weapons were more grounded in historical than modern. She could shoot a gun, sure...but she was more skilled with others. Namely bows and swords. Her fingers played with the necklace at her throat, nerves causing her heart to flutter erratically.

Wyatt ignored Ruth in front of him. He pulled one of the guns out of the crate and played with all the functions. He turned and saw Jane with a pensive expression. He put the gun down, moving towards her. He slid his hands up her arms and wrapped her in a hug.

"You okay?" he murmured, loving the way her eyes met his.

Jane knew better than to say anything. Especially in front of the other unit. She shot him a grin, trying to keep her heart rate normal. "Fine, love." She sighed, looking at the guns. "Shall we get started? Let's not burn any daylight if we can help it." She ran fingers over his chest before kissing his lips. Then she walked towards the box, lifting out a small pistol. Her back bristled, strapping it to her waist before moving towards her pack where her bow rest.

She had to keep any semblance of nerves from her expression and movements. There was no use in her alarming the others. Determination set a line on her features and she squared her shoulders. She would face these creatures no matter what may come. If she happened to get injured or worse, she would not let the team down. "Shall we show these bitches whose boss?" She smirked, one hand moving towards her hip.

Wyatt looked at her and smiled. "That's my girl." Tom and Wyatt sat mapping out the best plan. When they thought it was ready they all filed into the craft. Ruth piloted until they were beside the caves they were at the previous day.

Wyatt loaded his weapon, cocking it back and nodding his head. Ruth would auto pilot the vehicle into the opening as far as it would go and set the brights. With the lights working in their favor they would then attack, shooting anything that moved. Wyatt aimed his weapon and with his helmet lights to help began the trek in.

Jane paced as the men planned. If she were careful then everything would be okay.

They filed into the ship, her nerves only growing. She pulled out her bow, nocking an exploding arrow to it and taking a deep breath. Her eyes found Wyatt's and she gave a nervous grin. "Ready?" She felt the ship maneuver into the cave and prepared to jump.

The sound of her boots hitting the cave floor echoed. She could already hear the screeches from the beasts and see their star speckled coats as they raced forward. She pulled back the string of her bow, firing into the dark cave.

Status
Not open for further replies.