Beyond Third Rock

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wyatt heard the alarms and sat up, running towards her he stumbled from the lightheadedness, catching himself and staggering off towards her. He found her sitting up bleeding from where the IV was and frantic, eyes like a caged animal. He wrapped his arms around her.

"Shhh, breathe I'm here. Just breathe baby girl." he held his forehead to hers, hoping she'd calm down.

Jane felt tears rolling down her face as soon as Wyatt's arms wrapped around her. "Wyatt! They weren't sure if you were going to make it!" She clung to him, lips finding his. She pulled back, looking him over. "You look good...I'm so relieved..." She shuddered, eyes searching the ship. Her dagger was resting atop the pelts by her table. "We're finally done..." She leaned into his chest, sighing.

Wyatt nodded though he knew now that that statement was not true. He sighed softly, kissing her back.

"Don't worry about anything else. Just here, right now, you and me." he said soflty, his eyes displaying how much pain he was in, emotionally. He didn't want to be the one to tear her hopes apart but he also knew it was his place to tell her that higher ups had different plans than they had.

"After you eat, and rest... we have new orders." is all he could muster to tell her as he held her, his hands rubbing small circles on her lower back.

Ruth watched with anger as their lips met, his hands touched her so tenderly. She poked at the fire angrily. Tom rose a brow and turned to follow her line of sight. He shook his head.

"A lot of units end up being pairs, I don't see why you're so upset about this one." Tom didn't care about his pair in the way that Wyatt cared for Jane. He had already met and fell for the love of his life. A beautiful petite little blonde back on la vedette navire, she was one of the primary doctors working on the termination wing. If he played his cards right, he would buy her freedom from the hardest job on the craft.

Jane leaned against him, sighing. "New orders?" She looked up at him, brow creased. "Haven't we done enough?" She looked at her hands, trembling. "I need to wash up, Wyatt..."

Pieces of what had happened in the tunnels came back to her. Her own hidden rage and skills in combat had scared her more than she cared to admit. The way she had so easily terminated the beasts had her fighting back nausea. She stared at her hands, wondering how she had snapped in the first place. Jane faintly remembered being caught by one of the beast's gazes and her thoughts drifted. Could they have been intelligent?

She grunted, looking up at Wyatt with love and concern in her gaze. "We should get you washed up too. You were more severely wounded than I was." She stood, standing before him. She ran fingers through his hair, fingers tracing his jaw. "You okay, love?"

Wyatt nodded, smiling weakly. Tom had told him about the lavatory on the lower level of their small craft. Wyatt led Jane down there with him. He sighed as the shower began to spray out hot water. He turned to her, carefully with such doting fingers stripped all of her clothing from her. He held the glass door open for her to step into the shower. Even though the shower was barely big enough for both of them together, he stripped and joined her beneath the stream of hot steamy water. His forehead pressed to the cool tile as the rush of water bounced on his sore muscles.

Jane was grateful for his help in the shower. She turned to face him, smiling softly as he rest against the tile. She gently rubbed up and down his back, tenderly washing the blood from his body. "You're a mess..." She laughed. She put her lips to his muscles, kissing gently. "I thought I had lost you...."

Her mind flashed to the way Ruth had run fingers in his hair and she fought off a growl of displeasure. The last thing she wanted was to spend anymore time with Ruth. Had Watt heard what she had said?

Everyone wants her dead anyway

Jane's hands moved to his neck, massaging gently as she washed him. The last thing she needed was to risk it. She had known everyone wanted her dead, but to have her goaded into it? She sighed, crouching to run delicate fingers over Wyatt's calves.

Wyatt let her wash him. It was the most intimate thing he had ever done with a woman. When she was done soaping his back and before she could coax him into full blown erection he pulled the soap from her hands. Lathering up his hands he worked the blood from her skin. He slowly massaged her aching body, from her face down to her toes. He kissed her lovingly as the water rinsed away suds and blood.

"I wish I could keep you in my arms forever." he murmured kissing at her throat.

Jane tried to protest as Wyatt took the soap from her hands. Before she could, he was working on her back. She leaned into his hands as they washed her back. There was no way she wanted to leave him.

Everyone wants her dead anyway.

She flinched, the words hammering into her skull. Wyatt's lips at her throat stilled her, bringing her attention back to him. She nodded in agreement, moving to put her hair under the spray. She was surprised at just how much blood had come off of them. It was as if they had been swimming in it.

Shoot her between the eyes.

Jane paused, her movements slowing. "I don't want to ever leave you either." She whispered, trying to even out her breathing. If people wanted her dead, there was no way she would be allowed to stay with Wyatt for much longer. "I'll do whatever it takes to keep us together." Her eyes had gone dark, blood chilled with the thought of separating from him.

Wyatt stilled, his lips brushing her chin and jaw. "Come morning, they're sending me and Tom out, you and Ruth are supposed to head back to the ship." He made sure she was watching him. He mouthed the words "I have to figure out how to get these off" so that whoever might be listening to their conversation would not get their plan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jane's eyes widened with panic. "No! No they can't." She turned off the faucet, climbing from the shower. "I refuse to go with Ruth!" She shook her head.

"If it comes down to it..." Jane growled. If it came down to a fight to the death like Ruth wanted then she would have no choice. She looked at Wyatt, goosebumps crawling across her wet, naked flesh. Her eyes searched his face before she turned away. "I'll handle it. Never mind." She couldn't risk alarming Wyatt. Not with Ruth's intentions or her probability of death.

Wyatt turned her to face him and he gave her the most stern look he ever had. "No you are not going to shut me out. What's behind those beautiful emeralds. What are you thinking about?" he asked, rubbing his hands along her body to calm the gooseflesh.

Ruth had begun to pace. Tom shook his head as he ate his food. "Is there a reason you're flipping your lid?"

"Why are they taking so long?" She snapped.

"They're probably fucking, hell I would if I was back on the ship." he glowered, his body craving his woman's touch.

"Shut up Tom, not everyone fucks like bunnies"

"Did you not see all the condoms all over the floor? they were naked when we got here. Bet you they spend every free moment fucking. I would, she's hot." Tom said purposely fueling Ruth's anger. She snapped him a deadly glare and he laughed aloud.

"Get over yourself, he sees nothing in you. He cares about her. Back off Ruth."

Jane sighed at his touch. She leaned against him, kissing his chest. "People want me dead, Wyatt." She breathed in the smell of his flesh, enjoying the way she felt safe in his arms. Part of her wanted to tell him about Ruth, but the other part knew it would complicate things. "If we get separated...I'm not sure I will make it back."

She looked up at him, hands moving to stroke his cheeks and brow. "I love you, Wyatt." She knew she would regret if she didn't say it and something happened to her. Some things had to be said.

Wyatt looked deep into her eyes. His heart sped up and he spoke so close to her mouth, his lips brushed hers with each word and her exhale became his inhale.

"Tell me again." he said his voice deep and gutteral.

Jane looked at him with confusion on her features. She brightened, understanding crossing her features. "Wyatt....I love you." She pulled him down, kissing his lips hungrily. "Wyatt....I love you. I realized a while ago, but seeing you...." She felt the tears running down her cheeks from her eyes. "Seeing you so hurt on the table..." She leaned against his chest, struggling to fight back sobbing. "Please...I can't leave you..."

Wyatt shook, his need to have her not just physically but have her in his life at all times now for certain unbreakable. He would not lose her. He kissed her, savagely. His lips claiming hers. He pushed her up against the tile and hefted her up, his hands beneath her thighs. He groaned into her mouth as he slid into her. With lips to her jaw he claimed her in the most physical way, without a condom and with the intent to claim her most private place as his, entirely. She would be his, and over his dead body would they take her from him.

Jane gave a gasp of surprise as he pushed her up against the tile. Her hands grasped his arms, a moan leaving her mouth as he claimed it savagely. She tightened her legs around his waist, moaning eagerly as he entered her and kissed along her jaw. "Take me, Wyatt..." She mumbled, lacing her fingers in his hair. Her breasts bounced as he claimed her in raw and primal passion.

Wyatt took her then and when they climaxed he spilled within her. Moaning loudly as he had never had such a carnal pleasure before. He fought to catch his breath, leaning against her, his hands holding her body up. When he had regained his breath he lowered her softly, smiling as he slid out of her.

"You are mine. You are not going anywhere." he murmured against her temple as he helped her to finish washing up now since he had just helped in dirtying her.

He stepped out of the shower and pulled on fresh clothes. He towel dried his hair, smiling as he watched her exit the shower. Her body was beautiful dry but there was something the way the beads of water rolled down her skin that made his body crave her.

Jane climaxed, leaning against Wyatt as she fought to regain her composure. A small smile flit across her lips as Wyatt lowered her to the floor. He whispered words she had been dying to hear in her ear and helped her rinse off. She exited the shower, watching him towel dry his hair. "One day I'll have to...pleasure you as much as you do me." Her eyes strayed up and down his form before she moved to pick up her clothes. She tugged them on, sighing as she ran hands through her fiery red hair.

"I might need a hair cut. My ends are all frayed and tangled." She pouted as she gazed at the ends.

Wyatt smiled. "I don't know a thing about cutting hair. I give myself a four on the sides and scissor cut the top once in a blue. My hair doesn't grow too fast. Though I do need to shave here soon." he said running his hands along his scruffy stubble. "Sorry if it gave you beard burn" he chuckled. He messed with his bracelet. There would have to be a way to shortcircuit it long enough to slip it off. It would have to be done simultaneously as Jane's or they would tase whoever still had the wristband on. Wyatt groaned. With the craft they could take it and be off as far away in the planet, ditch the ship and make off by foot but it didn't sit right with him. There had to be another way. Tom would know... for some reason he trusted Tom.

Jane moved to stand by him, kissing his cheek. "Beard burn is welcome compared to you being absent from my life." She ran hands over his chest, pressing her lips to it tenderly. Her stomach rumbled in hunger and her eyes widened. "I didn't think to ask how long I had been unconscious." She rubbed her belly, winking up at him. "I'm starving."

She could tell he was thinking about how to get his bracelet off. She had thought about the same thing. Her eyes darkened, an idea forming in her mind. If she were careful, she could get Wyatt's off quickly. But, she hated the thought of leaving the cave. She considered it as close to home as things were going to get.

Status
Not open for further replies.