Best friends to lovers <3

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
(It would be so embarrasing D:)

"Sure! Sounds awesome!" She giggled and continued to look up at him, curling her knees up to her chin.

Kyy thinks. "Okay, I guess I'll start us off. Truth or dare?" He sits next to her.

"Okay then" She waited for him to sit down, before resting her head on his shoulder, smiling "Uhm...truth!"

Kyy plays with her hair as he comes up with one. "How long have you felt this way about me?"

She smiled, nuzzling into his shoulder, blushing "Uhm..well about a year I guess" She laughed nervously "Truth or Dare?"

He listens carefully. "It seemed longer than that." He laughs. "Dare."

She laughed softly, cuddling into his side "It did?" She thought "I dare you to...hmm..go prank call someone? Im not very good at this" She giggled.

Kyy nods. "Ya. You started acting more shy than you used to about a year and a half ago." He nods, grabbing the phone and asking a random person if their refrigerator was running. "Truth or dare?"

"Oh I did? Strange, I can't really remember that" She laughed and continued to cuddle close to him, purring. She listened to the conversation and tried not to giggle, before replying "Dare"

He chuckles and thinks. "I dare you to put your hair into pigtails for the rest of the night."

"Hmm alright" She giggled and sat up, getting two hair-ties from her wrists and placing them in pigtails "Truth or Dare?"

Kyy smiles, having always found her even cuter with pigtails. "Truth."

She nestled back into her spot beside him. She loved his cuddles, they were always so nice. "Hm..what is the most awkward moment you've ever had on a date?"She shrugged, purring softly.

He holds her close. "Um... about five minutes ago." He laughs.

She wraps an arm around his stomach "Well..that is true, but would you even really call this a date?" She laughed.

Kyy nods. "I told you it was at the arcade. I meant this whole day. Truth or dare?"

"Hmm yeah true...truth" She answered, cuddling into his side and looking at him happily.

"Have you ever had a dirty dream about me?"

She blushed, looking at him funnily "N-no...truth or dare?"

Kyy chuckles at her embarrassment. "Truth."

Status
Not open for further replies.