Best friends to lovers <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks at the screen intently, then down to him "What do you have?"

"Smash bros, Wii sports, twilight princess, skyward sword, spectrobes, and bleach."

"Ohh they all sound good! But what about..hmm...Wii sports?" She giggled and poked his nose.

He smiles and nods, kissing her nose. "Okay." He puts it in and grabs their controllers.

She smiled and blushed "Thanks" She crawled to the edge of the bed, hanging her legs over the side and looking up at the T.V.

Kyy does the same. "Bowling, baseball, boxing, tennis, or golf?"

Chi leaned up against him, holding her controller and looking at the screen while deciding "How about..tennis?" She smiled.

He smiles back. "Alright." He starts a tennis match for them.

She kisses him on the cheek before turning back to face the T.V, taking a few swings.

Kyy does the same, making sure the controller is calibrated correctly. Soon they were going back and forth.

Chi was giving it her all, completely concentrated on the TV. She jumped up and was taking hard swings, beating the ball back to him.

Kyy laughs, having a blast. "I'm so glad we finally confessed."

Chi laughed along, continuing to play "Me too..its for the best anyway" She smiled and blushed softly.

Kyy nods. "True." Soon she'd beaten him. "You can keep playing if you want. I'm exhausted."

She turned and faced him, smiling and jumping on top of him "Roaar!!" She giggled.

Kyy chuckles until he realizes she's straddling his waist. A few thoughts ran through his head and he was sure she'd feel a surprise poking her.

She looked down at him smiling, feeling something poke her. She shrieked and jumped up, diving under the covers. She was pretty oblivious to this kind of thing, as she never really dated anyone or got out much.

Kyy blushes deeply. "S-sorry... It was kind of a natural reaction..."

She peeked her head out slowly from under the covers and giggled "Its fine..not your fault"

(I'm so sorry! I thought I replied!)

Kyy smiles and kisses her. "Good night sweetie." He closes his eyes and drifts off.

Status
Not open for further replies.