Best friends to lovers <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
She laughed "Well, im going to jump..thankyou" She jumped down and landed with a splash,surfacing and giggling "That was fun..but uh..your shirt might be a little wet" She held it up and giggled.

Kyy laughs. "It's sounding like your complaining about me being shirtless." He sits down in the cave, which was more an alcove, with his feet in the water.

"Well..no not at all" She blushed and laughed, swimming over to him and looking up at him, staying in the water.

Kyy looks at her as a thought crosses his mind. Going back into the water, he pulls her close and kisses her. "Let's get going. I want plenty of time to cuddle. We have snacks at the house."

She moved out of the way a little for him to get in, as she kissed back while blushing. "Alright..me too!" She laughed and swam over to the edge, jumping out and ringing her hair a little.

Kyy smiles and starts walking. It wasn't long before they arrived. "I'm home!" There was no answer. "He must be at work."

She smiled and walked along with him, getting to his house. It was nice, she thought. She waited for any answer, and soon nodded "Hm he must be"

Kyy goes into the kitchen and gets a glass of fruit punch. "Would you like anything to drink? I've got water, milk, and fruit punch."

She walks in and leans on the side of the bench, watching him. "Hmm, could I please have some fruit punch,too?" She asked politely and smiles.

He nods, getting her a glass before sitting on the couch and turning on the tv. "Want to watch tv or a movie?"

"Thankyou" She took the glass and walked over to the couch, before sitting down next to him and taking a sip of punch "Well..sure!"

"Which one?" He takes a sip, letting his softer side out as he lies his head on her shoulder.

"Im not sure..what oe would you like to watch?" She smiled and brought her free hand to his hand, giving his hair a soft stroke.

(Sorry I took a little nap..haven't been feeling the greatest lately! 3:<)

(Lol no need to apologize! I hope you feel better soon Imouto-chan!)

He thinks, relaxing as she strokes his hair. It always felt so nice and calming to him. "I check what we have." He goes to the shelf and picks out a romance. Without looking at the disk he pops it in only to realize it was one of his uncle's dirty dvds in the wrong case.

(Thankyou >:3 Also, that is my demon kitteh face, im not mad >x3)
"Alright" She waits on the couch for him, curling up a little and purring. She realises what has come on accidentally, her face going white and she hid it behind her arms. "What the hell Kyy?!"

(Lol I figured)

He blushes heavily. "S-sorry! My uncle must've put it away in the wrong case!" He tries removing it but the disc tray seems to be jammed as the video continues.

(This reminds me of the time when I was at my friends house and we were going to watch a movie. She thought that the movie that we wanted to watch was still in the DVD player but nope...her uncle's 'dirty' video was in there and we were all like 'wtf that is disgusting' >x3)

She kept her face hidden,blushing heavily. "Goddamit" She stumbled out, waiting for the video to stop. "That is really gross"

(Lmao I've been there before too but it was my dad's DVD.)

Finally he just unplugs the DVD player. "Damn, looks like no movie after all. The disk tray is jammed. Any ideas instead?"

(Haha wouldn't it be awkward if they walked in and were all like "Why are you watching that?!" XD)

She uncovered her face, flushed a bright red. "Damn...uhm no none at all...hmm" She thought, looking up at him.

(Lol right?)

He was just as flushed, thinking. "How about... truth or dare?"

Status
Not open for further replies.