Best friends to lovers <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh..pfft yeah I knew that like sheesh" She blurted out awkwardly, a blush falling to her cheeks as she looked down at the menu.

He smiles. "Hey, it's not not We couldn't pull a Lady and the Tramp."

She reads the menu and giggles "Hmm..alright then"

Kyy smiles and makes the order. Soon their drinks arrive and not long afterwards the waiter brings them one big plate of spaghetti to share with a single meatball.

She waits patiently and smiles when their order arrives "Thankyou" She says looking at Kyy.

Kyy thanks the waiter before pushing the meatball to her side, chuckling.

She giggled and smiled at him, moving forward in her seat.

Kyy starts playing footsies with her as he takes a bite of spaghetti, getting a bit of sauce on his chin and cheek.

She played along with him, giggling and taking a bite of spaghetti and leaning forward and wiping the sauce from Kyy's face.

Soon their bites were bringing them closer until their lips touched. He kept the kiss for a few seconds before biting down to break the strands of spaghetti.

She blushed and held the kiss for a while before moving away and smiling at him.

Kyy smiled back. "Was that your first kiss?"

"Then let's make it a second as well." He leans in and kisses her again, this time holding it until she chose to break it.

"Huh wait wh-" Her sentence was cut off by him kissing her. She kissed back and held it for 7 seconds, before breaking away.

Kyy gasps. "I won't lie, you weren't my first kiss... But you're definitely the best. And last." He smiles sweetly and starts eating again.

She chuckled softly "Well...thanks" She smiled and went back to eating, feeling happy.

Soon enough they'd finished. He paid and left a tip for the waiter's willingness to take a specific order. "My house or is there anywhere else you'd like to go first?"

She waited, watching him intently "Well, there isn't anywhere I would like to go first..so your house? Unless you want to go somewhere else?"

He nods. "Actually, I think there is. Come on!" He takes her hand, sounding more excited than usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.