Berkeley: Seen by the Unseen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Working on all four chars now, should have up in a few hours.
Also can you reserve a spot in art and dance for me as well^^

Mediumship - the ability to match characters in romantic pairings. Limited by only being able to pair half-matches and never perfect matches, but fortunately will never suffer putting a terrible match together.
That's not what I read about Mediumship.. Haha. It is where, or at least in my character, the ability to communicate with the dead and help others communicate with spirits. I will go over the limitations and all that when I post my characters though, which I will do in just a moment!

Also, to everyone: I changed around some of my own personal activities so there are some spots open now.

Working on all four chars now, should have up in a few hours.
Also can you reserve a spot in art and dance for me as well^^
Yes I will! Just sent me a message when you are done and I will check them all out.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
and music... that will be it lol. Didn't know could have chars in more than one actvities... but finally got around to reading rest of rule lol

Reactions: MarilynFae
and music... that will be it lol. Didn't know could have chars in more than one actvities... but finally got around to reading rest of rule lol
I will. Also, I put them as members. If you would like a higher title, please let me know and I will change it!

Reactions: MadKingJai™
That's not what I read about Mediumship.. Haha. It is where, or at least in my character, the ability to communicate with the dead and help others communicate with spirits. I will go over the limitations and all that when I post my characters though, which I will do in just a moment!
Lol I know, but it took me a while to realise you meant "possessing medium powers". I was reading it as Medium Ship, and I was trying to work out what you meant. I realised about halfway through making the comment but I was like "Well, I think my interpretation is pretty funny so I'ma continue."

• Bucket of Rainbows
@MarilynFae
Okay I finished my characters, and added their activities. I put down that Yasmine was a member of the drama club but she made the costumes, is that okay? If not I'll change it. ^_^

Mickey Mouse is the best.

Also I think I might make a dude, but not sure what power to give him.

@MarilynFae
Okay I finished my characters, and added their activities. I put down that Yasmine was a member of the drama club but she made the costumes, is that okay? If not I'll change it. ^_^

That's fine. I will go check them out and assign them a dorm room (if I have not already) and then I will add the activities.

Edit: They are both good and I have their activities added. Thank you!

@Wonderful Thing

Last edited:
Reactions: Mundane Monster
I could go for the Art Club president if that's still open. I'll have to think bout the others.

I could go for the Art Club president if that's still open. I'll have to think bout the others.

The president is taken, but vice president is still open if you want it. Which charcater will have it if so?

Oh forgot...

Micky Mouse Is The Best... well, I like Goofy more...

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: Brea and MarilynFae
Imo Mickey Mouse is pretty bad. Was never a fan, but then I was never really a fan of disney in general. It was all very damsel-in-distress-y or "badass female done so much that it's become generic and predictable"-y. I guess I was cynical from a very young age then.

Also I think I might make a dude, but not sure what power to give him.

I think I might have missed this.. If you would like to, go ahead! Just let me know for sure. Also, there is a bunch of websites that should be able to help you figure out powers. That's were I found a couple of mine! ^^

OH MY GOD CAN THERE BE A TRACK AND FIELD ACTIVITY?! If so, can Zander be the captain? If not he can just be the photographer for the Newspaper.

And, sorry, my notifications are all messed up! And I was binge watching the Flash xD The season one finale just about killed me.

Can Tobias be the Historian of the Student Council? Also, I should be able to finish him by the end of the night.

OH MY GOD CAN THERE BE A TRACK AND FIELD ACTIVITY?! If so, can Zander be the captain? If not he can just be the photographer for the Newspaper.

And, sorry, my notifications are all messed up! And I was binge watching the Flash xD The season one finale just about killed me.

Can Tobias be the Historian of the Student Council? Also, I should be able to finish him by the end of the night.
The track and field brings up a question on my part: Are sports going to be seasonal?

• Bucket of Rainbows
@MarilynFae Is the editor for the newspaper taken? If not, I'll take that for Erin! xD Then, I think Frederick will be on the swim team. Is the secretary for the student council taken? If not, I'll take that for Devin!!

I think I might have missed this.. If you would like to, go ahead! Just let me know for sure. Also, there is a bunch of websites that should be able to help you figure out powers. That's were I found a couple of mine! ^^
No, you're fine! I added that after I posted! And I posted the wip sheet in the post with my other characters. I decided on Ink Manipulation. Thanks though!

Reactions: Brea and MarilynFae
Lol Flashy in the track team and Karen in the martial arts team... so unfair :D

Also, guys, I edited the dorm picture and the rules tab, so you can and should check it out. Thanks again @Karakui for bringing it up.

I will add Track and Field and add both of those activities.

The track and field brings up a question on my part: Are sports going to be seasonal?
Good question. They won't necessarily be seasonal. But kind of.

The sports that we will start off the school year with will be Football, track and field, and if there are others added, they may go here.

We will let a few football/track and field games/runs happen and then say a a little ways into the roleplay (maybe two or so months in roleplay time) we will switch and volleyball and basketball will be the main sports.

The sports that are all year around will be swimming and cheerleading, unless we add more. My reason for this is because the cheerleaders will be able to have the football first, then switch to basketball. Swim I put under all year around, though if you are in swim you do not have to take the full year, because if you're in a sport for the first few months but not the second and you want to be in it in the second, you can join swim. Same for the other way. We should probably add something else though because I doubt the manly football guys want to join swim! Haha.

So I am thinking that will be how it is set up, though I would love to hear what you and others have for suggestion. Also, if you guys think of more sports and whatnot, let me know!

@MarilynFae Is the editor for the newspaper taken? If not, I'll take that for Erin! xD Then, I think Frederick will be on the swim team. Is the secretary for the student council taken? If not, I'll take that for Devin!!
They are open and I will add them! Thank you.

No, you're fine! I added that after I posted! And I posted the wip sheet in the post with my other characters. I decided on Ink Manipulation. Thanks though!
Awesome! Thanks for letting me know!

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.