Berkeley: Seen by the Unseen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the clarification, and sorry if I'm being annoying or rude, I guess I'm just on edge because mind reading characters have caused me more frustration in the few years I've been role playing than everything else put together. I accept that you have no intention of using the power just whenever and with no reason or anything, I'll stop now. I did have an entire response typed out but I'm pretty sure I'm just being a dick now.
I respect that you have your opinion, and I have had bad experiences with mind reading also, but because of that I know to be very careful about it. That is why I am confident that this will work without no problem, but if at any point during the actual roleplay if my characters or another character is doing something that you think is unfair or you do not like, please alert me and I will make sure that it doesn't happen anymore. I understand your concern, but I want to wait until the actual roleplay to see how things work out before any characters are asked to change their abilities or something about it.

e39ea710-aa44-0132-453c-0ebc4eccb42f.gif

Name:
Tobias William Moss

Nickname:
Toby; Tobs; Master Tobias; Mr. Moss

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Despite his young looks, he's 15, going on 16

Birthday:
February 4th

Class:
TBA

Ability/Power:
Precognition

Advantages - Tobias's power comes in two aspects: there are small things he can see a few minutes before they happen, and then there are things he can see weeks, months, years in advance. First there are the small things he can see, like when a cup falls off a table, or some of the words you say before you say them. These visions are specific - he can see exactly where it happens and with whom. Then there's the more advanced visions, and they're less specific. He can, potentially, predict major events in the future though, which is the advantage.

Disadvantages - For one, the specific visions are only a few minutes in advance - at max. They're also not the most accurate, and there are loopholes. Say, you change your mind of what you're going to do, at the last second. He can't see that change. So if you decide to punch him one way, then right before you do, change directions, he can stop that. And then, of course, there are the small things he predicts that he can't stop. He can stop a cup from falling, or a ball from hitting him in the back of the head, but he can't stop a speeding bullet or car crash. He foresees those things, he can't stop them himself. And then there's the advanced visions. While he can see years, months or weeks in advance, they are extremely vague, with multiple possible interpretations. They usually happen in dreams, but if they're important, he can see them during the day. They also reoccur often if it's deemed important enough. And often, these are things that cannot be changed, fixed points in time. They're usually nightmares too, causing him to forcefully wake up. Even if the visions are simple, if they have a bad omen carried with them, it'll fill him with tremendous terror.

Appearance:
anigif_optimized-21710-1424378863-14.gif

Tobias is short, though he is continuing to grow, standing at 5'5'' with brown hair and bright blue eyes.

Distinguishing Features:
He has no piercings, tattoos, or scars though he is freckled with multiple little moles.

Personality:
¤ » Calculating | Closed Off | Haunted | Sweet | Compassionate | Wise | Mature | Awkward « ¤​

History:
Tobias was born into a high class family, to two billionaires. While he grew up in luxury, he was taught not to be a snot. He had a kind childhood and had little to no life-changing incidents. He was home-schooled, so there were no other little buggers to torture him. There was no abuse, or death. Well, until his grandfather died. He and his grandfather, Cornelius Moss, were extremely close. They used to sit by the fireplace, talking as they played chess. His grandfather taught him how to ride a bike, and held him when his first 'girlfriend' broke his heart. Evidently, Tobias was closer to his grandfather than he was to his parents. Cornelius Moss was brutally murdered in his bed when Tobias was fourteen, which is around the time his abilities started. The nightmares had started a week or so before his grandfather's murder; gory visions of a blood splattered chess piece, a dark figure perched on a windowsill, and so on. He woke up screaming so often that week, his parents grew worried, and called in a psychiatrist who could find nothing wrong. The night of his grandfather's murder the nightmares had fallen silent, but he couldn't sleep. It was the next morning that he found out. His abilities steadily 'worsened' till his parents were convinced of his mental disorder, and put him on medication that messed with his mind even worse.

Dorm Room:
TBD

Likes/Dislikes:

Strengths/Weaknesses:

Habits:

Relationships:
Love Interests
TBD
Friends
TBD
Neutral
TBD
Enemies
TBD
Family
TBD

Other:

a22f8f80-aa45-0132-9a12-0e01949ad350.gif

WIP!! Sorry!!
I'll add him. Thank you.

Reactions: Lady With Class
One more char for other rp... and than working on chars for here^^

• Love
Reactions: Brea and MarilynFae
@MarilynFae Finished all four of my characters! Hope you like them, haha!

#8a1616
{Face Claim: Robert Sheehan}
http3A2F2F24mediatumblrcom2F591f5dd7ca0064addb01b1d0573fe1c72Ftumblr_mqtm44K5D91sntraao1_500.png

Name
Devin Fennigan
Nickname
Fen
Sexuality
homosexual
Birthday
December 18
Ability/Power
Shapeshifting: Human
User can change their appearance, stature, etc. into that of another person's. The user can also take on their voice. In order to mimick someone, the user must be looking at them or have a clear and complete picture of them in their mind (no vague details whatsoever).
~Advanced~
User can take on some of the capabilities of the person they are shifting into. This does not include powers. Rather, this applies to physical, human ability only.
~Limitations~
The user can be discovered if they have a different speech patter than the person they are mimicking. While the user can mimick voice inflections and accents, it is possible for those who know the person well to realize that the user's patterns are likely different. Furthermore, the user can only take on physical ability, not mental knowledge. So, if the person mimicked knows martial arts, the user would have the muscle built to perform martial arts but not the knowledge to perform it.

tumblr_msbsqufJL91sh4fzvo2_250.gif

Distinguishing Features

Piercings: [none]
Tattoos: [none]
Glasses--he needs them unless he's shifted into someone who doesn't
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 170 lbs

Personality
|| Shy || Awkward || Cheerful || Optimistic || Motivated || Trustworthy || Intelligent || Witty || Goofy ||
When people first see Devin, they pass him off as a rather shy teenager who hasn't really figured out what do with the whole "socializing" idea. They're half-right. In reality, while he may be rather awkward, Devin is quite cheerful and optimistic about life. He takes everything in stride, refusing to let one little thing drag him down. Because of this, he is very easily motivated to do something that even remotely interests him. If you take the time to befriend him, you learn that he is extremely trustworthy. He will keep any secret close to him. He is also quite intelligent, and people are often surprised by his random witty comebacks. But even with wit, Devin is admittedly a rather goofy and strange person. But how could you not just love him?

History
Devin grew up in a normal family. His parents weren't abusive or rich or alcoholics or even drug addicts. They were normal people, and he was a normal kid. He excelled in school, jumping ahead one grade within the first couple of years. However, when he was in the fourth grade, his mother came in to wake him up for school and found someone completely different in his bed. Actually, she found herself in his bed. His mother, thinking she'd gone crazy, screamed and woke up the whole house. Devin awoke and shifted back to his normal self, and his mother fainted. At the hospital, they quickly deduced she had some sort of psychological shock. No one knew why until she woke up and screamed when she saw her son.
Two weeks later, he was shipped off to an orphanage, his mother unable to handle seeing him without having a mental breakdown. His father, who loved his wife more than his son, regretted putting him up for adoption but also knew that his wife would never return to normal if he didn't. He went through foster family after foster family, becoming far more introverted than he was before.
As time went on, he learned the reason behind his mother's psychological breakdown: his power. It terrified and exhilarated him at the same time. Shortly after, he stumbled upon Berkeley and ended up deciding it was far better than his negligent foster home. He's been there for quite a while, having lost track of when he first arrived.

221877f4a9e53eef3762bfc9fd932fad.jpg

Dorm Room

TBD
[spoili]
38ef25c6305c9ecd16d3d7ca6b705f49.jpg
[/spoili]

Likes/Dislikes
+sunsets
+reading

+honesty
+motivated people
+intelligent/educated people

Dislikes
--loud places
--social situations
--lying
--unmotivated people
--judgmental people

Strengths/Weaknesses
Strengths
+Intelligence: He's intelligent both academically and practically.
+Optimism: He's able to keep a positive outlook on life, making him less prone to depressive moods.
+Trustworthy: He's well-known to be keep secrets and be honest.
+Agreeable: He has a generally agreeable personality and, were it not for his awkward shyness, he'd get along with most everyone.

Weaknesses
--A Bit Too Optimistic: He sometimes loses sight of reality, but he's not naive by any means.
--Awkward: He isn't very good in social situations. At all.
--Flirting: (Like Erin) He doesn't know how to do it or receive it.

Habits
--He looks away from people when he's nervous.
--When deep in thought, he stares off into space.
--He stays strangely still while sitting. It's weirder than you think.
--He tends to make "mental notes" of basically everything.

tumblr_n1by1zlsMf1s28401o1_500.gif

Relationships

W.I.P.
@kimsim12

Just saying before I put chars up... my Pyrokinesis guy, will like your shapeshifting guy^^. Not going to ask about realtionships... since i haven't done my chars yet lol.

But finished chars for Penpal so now gonna work on the ones for here.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Rae
Hope you all don't mind if I join you! Here are my reservations:

1. Female - Muscle Mimicry - Face Claim: Nina Dobrev
  2. Male - Proprioceptive Inhibit (Invisibility, basically) - Face Claim: Dylan O'Brien
  3. Female - Visual Projection - Face Claim: Candice Accola
  4. Male - Matter Absorption (EX: if he were to touch, say, a wooden desk, his skin would turn to wood) - Face Claim: Colton Haynes

If any of these are taken/not acceptable, please let me know!

Hope you all don't mind if I join you! Here are my reservations:

1. Female - Muscle Mimicry - Face Claim: Nina Dobrev
  2. Male - Proprioceptive Inhibit (Invisibility, basically) - Face Claim: Dylan O'Brien
  3. Female - Visual Projection - Face Claim: Candice Accola
  4. Male - Matter Absorption (EX: if he were to touch, say, a wooden desk, his skin would turn to wood) - Face Claim: Colton Haynes

If any of these are taken/not acceptable, please let me know!

Consider them reserved. They look fine to me. Welcome!!

@MarilynFae Finished all four of my characters! Hope you like them, haha!

I do like them! They are accepted. I'll send you the dorms in just a moment.

• Thank You
Reactions: Brea
@Brea some interesting abilities there. Having skin turn to a different material particularly. But, how would it change back? They couldn't touch themselves cos their skin would be wood... also how would they move? I'm guessing skin would remain flexible at joints? Also, what's this "muscle mimicry?" That's pretty vague imo, it could be various things.

@Brea some interesting abilities there. Having skin turn to a different material particularly. But, how would it change back? They couldn't touch themselves cos their skin would be wood... also how would they move? I'm guessing skin would remain flexible at joints? Also, what's this "muscle mimicry?" That's pretty vague imo, it could be various things.
Was going to explain all of this in my CS, of course, but since you seem to be confused allow me to elaborate:
  • Muscle Mimicry - The ability to copy an action perfectly just by watching it be done. For example, if my character saw someone... do some fancy cheer routine she would be able to copy it exactly. I'm using this as an example just because I can't think of another right now, but there will be a better one in my CS. Of course there will be limitations to this, and I'm thinking that one of the drawbacks to this will be the loss of long term memory: The past has to be forgotten to make room for new things she learns just by watching other people. The best way to describe this ability in one sentence is, "Monkey see, monkey do."
  • About the skin- Yes, it would still be flexible around the joints. I guess a better example would have been if he touched something metal- then his skin would be metal and therefore much more durable than flesh. Also, about the skin turning back to normal, I was planning on there being a time limit to how long the skin remains a different form of matter. A hour at the most I think... and then the skin would just change back to normal. However, until the time limit is reached he'll have to remain in the current state, another drawback.

*****GM Update!*****

Alright, well in case you haven't picked up on it, I will be posting one of these every evening to keep track of everything and make sure we have everything caught up and organized. First thing is our replies:
#ff6666
{Face Claim: Zooey Deschanel}
Zooey-Deschanel-ART_0.jpg

Name

Erin Wilhelm
Nickname
[none]
Sexuality
heteromantic asexual
Birthday
August 8
Ability/Power
Technopathy
User can manipulate any technological construct (i.e. computers, robots, hardware, etc.) to their will. This includes, but is not limited to, activation, deactivation, reconstruction, deconstruction, augmentation, programming, or scanning.
~Advanced: Technological Empathy~
User can communicate with technology almost like humans would communicate with each other, allowing the user to understand the construct's abilities--including its limitations--and malfunctions. This allows the user to use any piece of technology almost perfectly, as if they have been using it for years. The stronger the empathic bond between the user and the technology, the easier it is for the user to use the technology.
~Limitations~
The user cannot control purely mechanical constructs with no electronic or ferrous compounds. This ability requires close proximity to the object manipulated, and the user can only manipulate connected objects all at once (i.e. they must be connected either by an outlet, hardware, etc. for them to be manipulated simultaneously). With technological empathy, the user risks becoming less and less human and more like technology (i.e. an emotionless robot) by using this ability.

tumblr_lxuczqlCbh1r3p2ec.gif

Distinguishing Features

Piercings: ear [1]
Tattoos: [none]
Glass/Contacts--depends on her mood
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 130 lbs

Personality
|| Funny || Forceful || Blunt || Sarcastic || Enthusiastic || Sympathetic ||
Erin is often described as being very forceful. She speaks her mind when she wants to speak it, and she hates being put under the usual "nerd" trope. She believes in the unique quality of everyone, and she also believes that everyone has a side of them they don't want to show. As such, she usually gives people the benefit of the doubt and doesn't hold grudges. However, that doesn't mean she's naive. If she disapproves of your actions, she will tell it to you straight, making her quite blunt about her thoughts. She's also not perfect, and it's quite easy to tell if she doesn't like you because she'll likely say so. However, despite her extreme honesty, she is quite enthusiastic about people and life in general--she genuinely wants to be friends with her peers. She's also quite funny, cracking jokes that cause a good laugh all around. Though it may not seem like it, Erin is rather sympathetic towards people's feelings and personal thoughts, making her a reliable confidante. She won't tell people your secrets, and you can count on her to give you honest advice.

History
Erin grew up as the fifth child of Adelina and Erik Wilhelm, two young German lovers who got married within months of meeting each other and then moved to America. She had always found their story of love to be rather romantic, though that was probably because her father embellished the story quite a bit. Her four older brothers always teased her as she grew in age, but they remained fiercely protective over her as well. The main thing they teased her for was her love for computers and technology of all sorts. Classic nerd, right? She didn't tell anyone that she could...hear technology. Almost like it was speaking to her. As such, she became rather protective over simple things like computers and even calculators, and she was bullied heavily for it. After all, who actually talks to technology like it has feelings?
Her parents became rather concerned after a while. At first, they just thought it was Erin's version of imaginary friends. But, as she grew out of that age, they began to think that maybe their daughter really did think she was hearing voices from technology. Trying to keep the whole thing quiet, they told her to stop talking so openly to her...friends. Erin, who was only 8 at the time, did not fully understand why her parents didn't want her to talk to her friends, but she obeyed them. They then sent her to a nice lady who asked her lots of weird questions and then made her take these big pills. She heard the lady talking to her parents, saying it was...skits-o-freneea? (She later learned the actual term and its meaning)
And so life went on. The voices were much quieter, but they never went away. It wasn't until she was 14 that a boy dropped her favorite laptop computer (it wasn't hers, really--it was the school's). The screams she heard from the technology were unbearable, and she raced over to it. Without even thinking, she placed her hands on the scattered pieces of hardware. In the blink of an eye, the computer was put back together like new, and it was no longer screaming.
Many things happened all at once. The police came; kids were staring at her absolutely petrified. Erin, holding her calculator close, listened to its voice. It told her to run for dear life, and she listened. One way or another, she ended up at Berkeley and has been there for a couple years.

6effa5718edab9b0737a282f53568463.jpg

Dorm Room

TBD
[spoili]
Dorm-room-decorating.png
[/spoili]

Likes/Dislikes
+bright colors
+people
+honesty
+being yourself

Dislikes
--being cut off from technology
--extremely dark colors without any bright colors
--being completely alone
--lying
--fake personalities

Strengths/Weaknesses
Strengths
+Technology: Duh.
+Honesty: She's not going to lie to protect your feelings.
+German: She's fluent.
+French: She's not fluent, but she can speak conversationally. But if you ask her how to conjugate verbs and what the French word for water buffalo is...she won't be able to tell you.
+Motivation: It's easy to get her enthusiastic and motivated about something.

Weaknesses
--Academics: She's an average student.
--Too Blunt: Sometimes you should sugarcoat things at least a little bit...
--Strange: She can be a bit...outlandish.
--Prideful: She doesn't have a huge ego, but she still has one.
--Flirting: She doesn't know how to do it, and she also doesn't know how to receive it.

Habits
--She tends to make really weird faces when thinking.
--She will frequently switch between pulling her hair up and letting it down...all in one day.
--When she doesn't understand something, she tilts her head to the side.
--She can't sit still for the life of her.

tumblr_m2oz3fnyVJ1rnggk0.gif

Relationships

W.I.P.
Your first character looks great. This character also looks great. The only thing is that they will all be coming into Berkeley within a span of a few hours. (Everyone as in all of our characters.) So Your second character wouldn't have been there for a couple years. Same thing for your last character. Edit that and they're all accepted.
Vanessa will be in Owl Hall, room three.
Erin will be in Horse Hall, room three.
Fredrick (James) will be in Shark Hall, room two.
Devin will be in Bear Hall, room two.
*Also dear, I finished 3/4 of my characters on the group.*

Accepted Characters

Tyler James ~ MarilynFae
Dylan Mathes ~ MarilynFae
Cassandra Jones ~ MarilynFae
Isabel Johnson ~ MarilynFae
Matthew Jackson ~ Stargazer
Eadlyn Chase ~ Stargazer

Devin Fennigan ~ kimsim12
Fredrick Chandler ~ kimsim12
Vanessa Abernathy ~ kimsim12
Erin Wilhelm ~ kimsim12
Karen Black ~ karakui
Tsuki Black ~ karakui
Mayoi Maekai ~ karakui
Aailiyah Scott ~ Gorgeous Chaos
Zaida Cooper ~ Wonderful Thing
Yasmine Beckette ~ Wonderful Thing
Zander Bishop ~ Lady With Class

W.I.P Characters
Tobias Moss ~ Lady With Class]

[SIZE=7][COLOR=#00ff00][I][B][FONT=times new roman]Awaiting/Reserved Characters[/FONT][/B][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[COLOR=#ffffff][SIZE=4][FONT=times new roman][URL="https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/berkeley-seen-by-the-unseen.131532/page-4#post-2725559"]FC: Kaya Scolderio[/URL] ~ [USER=17494]Stargazer
[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

FC: Joshua Williams ~ King Shattered Heaventric Charming

FC: Chris Brew ~ King Shattered Heaventric Charming

FC: Katherine McNamara ~ King Shattered Heaventric Charming

FC: Amanda Seyfried ~ King Shattered Heaventric Charming

FC: Nina Dobrev ~ Brea

FC: Dylan O'Brein ~ Brea

FC: Candace Accola ~ Brea

FC: Colton Haynes ~ Brea

Characters Total
Mayoi Maekai ~ Karakui

Karen Black ~ Karakui

Tsuki Black ~ Karakui

Aaliyah Scott ~ Gorgeous Chaos

Tyler James ~ MarilynFae

Tobias Moss ~ Lady With Class

Eadlyn Chase ~ Stargazer

FC: Kaya Scolderio ~ Stargazer

Erin Wilhelm ~ kimsim12

Dorm Rooms
Shark Hall
Room One:
Tyler James
Room Two: Fredrick Chandler
Room Three:
Room Four:

Tiger Hall
Room One:
Dylan Matheshttps://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/berkeley-seen-by-the-unseen.131532/page-4#post-2725170
Room Two: Matthew Jackson
Room Three:
Room Four:

Bear Hall
Room One: Zander Bishop
Room Two: Devin Fennigan
Room Three:
Room Four:

Lizard Hall
Room One:
ROom Two:
Room Three:
Room Four:

Dolphin Hall
Room One: Zaida Cooper
Room Two: Mayoi Maekai
Room Three:
Room Four:

Owl Hall
Room One: Aaliyah Scott
Room Two: Cassandra Jones
Room Three: Vanessa Abernathy
Room Four:

Horse Hall
Room One: Isabel Johnson
Room Two: Eadlyn Chase
Room Three: Erin Wilhelm
Room Four:

Bird Hall
Room One: Karen Black
Room Two: Yasmine Beckette
Room Three: Tsuki Black
Room Four:

Abilities
Delay Field ~ Karakui

Circle Drive ~ Karakui

Fragmented Reality ~ Karakui

Bubble Manipulation ~ Wonderful Thing

Solar Manipulation ~ Wonderful Thing

Blood Bending ~ Gorgeous Chaos

Healing Powers ~ MarilynFae

Water Bending ~ MarilynFae

Body Insertion ~ MarilynFae

Audable Inutation ~ MarilynFae

Super Speed ~ Lady With Class

Precognition ~ Lady With Class

Ice Powers ~ Stargazer

Element Control ~ Stargazer

Take Away Senses ~ Stargazer

Nego-Ergokinesis ~ kimsim12

Technopathy ~ kimsim12

Adaptability ~ kimsim12

Shapeshifting ~ kimsim12

Telekinesis ~ King Shattered Heaventriv Charming

Pyrokinesis ~ King Shattered
Heaventric Charming

Empathy ~ King Shattered Heaventric Charming

Ecokinesis ~ King Shattered Geaventric Charming

Muscle Mimicry ~ Brea

Visual Projection ~ Brea

Matter Absorption ~ Brea

Proprioceptive Inhibit ~ Brea

Activities
In the cast section I made a tab that has a list of some activities. These include student council, newspaper, sports, arts, and other things. All the spots on there are not the limit. If someone wants to be in an activiy or be in a specific spot, I will create more if you let me know. captain/president/co captain/ vice president are th only ones I won't do it for. Meaning that it is first come, first serve.. Remember to read the rules.. It talks about this.. *hint hint*

Celebrations
In the cast list I made another box that talked abut celebrations/parties. I did not go into detail about them at all and in fact I only put three short ones as an example. Why? Because this is your roleplay too. I want to hear what you would like to happen, if you think it shoould happen, what will happen at the parties, what are some other ideas, ect. Point is, I kept it basically open for everyone to help pitch in with. Same with the activites, let me know what you want that is not in there. Again, make sure to read the rules and overview carefully. *hint hint.*
Updates
*YOU NEED TO READ*
Alright guys, so first off, this is going to be bold because it is very important not because my computer is being stupid...

Okay, but seriously. I have been doing a lot of updating, so it would be great if you would go look at the overview and read over it again. I added things to it. Then check out the rules because there has been quite a bit of change in them. And finally, check out the cast list and make sure that I have your characters in there right, I told you the right dorm, the right ability is out down, and yeah. Just check it out and double check it for me because I know I left something about. I'm not that perfect.. Just don't tell anyone. But anyway, if you read this, hopefully you did, put "Mickey mouse is the best" at the end of your post when you let me know about the outcome of all of this.

Again, I cannot stress this enough, you NEED to check out the new rules. I would tell you on here but I want to make sure you go read them all. It is important and you will have to edit your character sheet, no matter what. So go check it out, edit your character sheet, then let me know about it and about everything else on here. Thank you so much dearies!

**Sorry that it looks so nasty. I gave up on it for tonight. I will fix it in the morning, but there's not much wrong. Just ignore where it didn't want to love me and love the rest.**

Other Notes
Karakui, I am changing Tsuki's dorm to Bird Hall, room three. I also need you to add your character's dorms and pictures/desprictions of their dorm rooms to their sheets. If you forgot what dorms they are in, just look up! Could you also add their classes? They are all in Advanced Special Ability class. ^^

Wonderful Thing. I have accepted both of your characters. The only thing that you need to do is add both of their dorms and classes and habits for Yasmine. Dorms are above and they are both in Advanced Special Ability class. ^^

Gorgeous Chaos, I have accepted Aaliyah. Would you mind putting her dorm (above) and her class, Advanced Special Ability, into her sheet? Also, I noticed that you reserved a male who has the power of Electrokinesis and faceclaim of Zac Efron. Are you still going to make him? Just let me know please! ^^

Lady With Class, Thank you for putting the dorm and class on Zander. I know that you said you would get one, but for myself and you both, you still need a dorm picture. No rush though! Also, You are still working on Tobias. Will you be sure to let me know when You finish him/ Also, I did not reserve you another male yet because I wanted to make sure that you wanted one! If you do, great, if not, that's fine! Just let me know!^^

Stargazer, would you mind adding the classes and dorms of each of your characters? Thank you, Deary! Also, take your time with your last character, but let me know when you finish her!^^

kimsim12, as I said, all of your characters are accepted, I just need you to change those small things and add in your dorm and class to the sheets. Thank you!^^

King Shattered Heaventric Charming, I have the original four characters you asked for. Please let me know when you have them completed and I will assign you a dorm. Thanks!^^

Brea, I think that I have all of your characters added. Please check and if anything is wrong, tell me. Once you have your charcaters up I will assign you the classes and dorms. Thanks^^

***ALSO. TO EVRYONE: If you would like to take on more characters, please do so. or tll your friends or soething. We have room still. Remember, no limit. The more the better, just don't get overwhelmed.***

Goodnight! I will get back to everyone in the morning. Please Check everything carefully and get back to me!^^

[/user]​

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Brea
Was going to explain all of this in my CS, of course, but since you seem to be confused allow me to elaborate:
  • Muscle Mimicry - The ability to copy an action perfectly just by watching it be done. For example, if my character saw someone... do some fancy cheer routine she would be able to copy it exactly. I'm using this as an example just because I can't think of another right now, but there will be a better one in my CS. Of course there will be limitations to this, and I'm thinking that one of the drawbacks to this will be the loss of long term memory: The past has to be forgotten to make room for new things she learns just by watching other people. The best way to describe this ability in one sentence is, "Monkey see, monkey do."
  • About the skin- Yes, it would still be flexible around the joints. I guess a better example would have been if he touched something metal- then his skin would be metal and therefore much more durable than flesh. Also, about the skin turning back to normal, I was planning on there being a time limit to how long the skin remains a different form of matter. A hour at the most I think... and then the skin would just change back to normal. However, until the time limit is reached he'll have to remain in the current state, another drawback.
I wouldn't say confused as such, just curious. I'm guessing another limit to muscle mimicry is that they only mimic the movements necessary? Or if for example, they were to copy Karen's attack, would they duplicate the superhuman power as well?

Wouldn't it make more sense to wait and read the more detailed explanation in Brea's characters ' cs when they're done?
@Karakui

I wouldn't say confused as such, just curious. I'm guessing another limit to muscle mimicry is that they only mimic the movements necessary? Or if for example, they were to copy Karen's attack, would they duplicate the superhuman power as well?
Well... It's called "Muscle Mimicry". So, she would only be able to mimic the muscle movements, not any superhuman ability someone else would have. To me it just doesn't make sense that she would be able to... Read minds, per say, just because she watched someone else do it. So, yeah, just the movements.

*****GM Update!*****

Alright, well in case you haven't picked up on it, I will be posting one of these every evening to keep track of everything and make sure we have everything caught up and organized. First thing is our replies:

Your first character looks great. This character also looks great. The only thing is that they will all be coming into Berkeley within a span of a few hours. (Everyone as in all of our characters.) So Your second character wouldn't have been there for a couple years. Same thing for your last character. Edit that and they're all accepted.
Vanessa will be in Owl Hall, room three.
Erin will be in Horse Hall, room three.
Fredrick (James) will be in Shark Hall, room two.
Devin will be in Bear Hall, room two.
*Also dear, I finished 3/4 of my characters on the group.*

Accepted Characters

Tyler James ~ MarilynFae
Eadlyn Chase ~ Stargazer

Erin Wilhelm ~ kimsim12
Karen Black ~ karakui
Tsuki Black ~ karakui
Mayoi Maekai ~ karakui
Aailiyah Scott ~ Gorgeous Chaos

W.I.P Characters
Tobias Moss ~ Lady With Class]

[SIZE=7][COLOR=#00ff00][I][B][FONT=times new roman]Awaiting/Reserved Characters[/FONT][/B][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[COLOR=#ffffff][SIZE=4][FONT=times new roman][URL='https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/berkeley-seen-by-the-unseen.131532/page-4#post-2725559']FC: Kaya Scolderio[/URL] ~ [USER=17494]Stargazer
[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Characters Total
Mayoi Maekai ~ Karakui

Karen Black ~ Karakui

Tsuki Black ~ Karakui

Aaliyah Scott ~ Gorgeous Chaos

Tyler James ~ MarilynFae

Tobias Moss ~ Lady With Class

Eadlyn Chase ~ Stargazer

FC: Kaya Scolderio ~ Stargazer

Erin Wilhelm ~ kimsim12

Dorm Rooms
Shark Hall
Room One:
Tyler James
Room Two: Fredrick Chandler
Room Three:
Room Four:

Tiger Hall
Room One:
Dylan Mathes
Room Two: Matthew Jackson
Room Three:
Room Four:

Bear Hall
Room One: Zander Bishop
Room Two: Devin Fennigan
Room Three:
Room Four:

Lizard Hall
Room One:
ROom Two:
Room Three:
Room Four:

Dolphin Hall
Room One: Zaida Cooper
Room Two: Mayoi Maekai
Room Three:
Room Four:

Owl Hall
Room One: Aaliyah Scott
Room Two: Cassandra Jones
Room Three: Vanessa Abernathy
Room Four:

Horse Hall
Room One: Isabel Johnson
Room Two: Eadlyn Chase
Room Three: Erin Wilhelm
Room Four:

Bird Hall
Room One: Karen Black
Room Two: Yasmine Beckette
Room Three: Tsuki Black
Room Four:

Abilities
Delay Field ~ Karakui

Circle Drive ~ Karakui

Fragmented Reality ~ Karakui

Bubble Manipulation ~ Wonderful Thing

Solar Manipulation ~ Wonderful Thing

Blood Bending ~ Gorgeous Chaos

Healing Powers ~ MarilynFae

Water Bending ~ MarilynFae

Body Insertion ~ MarilynFae

Audable Inutation ~ MarilynFae

Super Speed ~ Lady With Class

Precognition ~ Lady With Class

Ice Powers ~ Stargazer

Element Control ~ Stargazer

Take Away Senses ~ Stargazer

Nego-Ergokinesis ~ kimsim12

Technopathy ~ kimsim12

Adaptability ~ kimsim12

Shapeshifting ~ kimsim12

Telekinesis ~ King Shattered Heaventriv Charming

Pyrokinesis ~ King Shattered
Heaventric Charming

Empathy ~ King Shattered Heaventric Charming

Ecokinesis ~ King Shattered Geaventric Charming

Muscle Mimicry ~ Brea

Visual Projection ~ Brea

Matter Absorption ~ Brea

Proprioceptive Inhibit ~ Brea

Activities
In the cast section I made a tab that has a list of some activities. These include student council, newspaper, sports, arts, and other things. All the spots on there are not the limit. If someone wants to be in an activiy or be in a specific spot, I will create more if you let me know. captain/president/co captain/ vice president are th only ones I won't do it for. Meaning that it is first come, first serve.. Remember to read the rules.. It talks about this.. *hint hint*

Celebrations
In the cast list I made another box that talked abut celebrations/parties. I did not go into detail about them at all and in fact I only put three short ones as an example. Why? Because this is your roleplay too. I want to hear what you would like to happen, if you think it shoould happen, what will happen at the parties, what are some other ideas, ect. Point is, I kept it basically open for everyone to help pitch in with. Same with the activites, let me know what you want that is not in there. Again, make sure to read the rules and overview carefully. *hint hint.*
Updates
*YOU NEED TO READ*
Alright guys, so first off, this is going to be bold because it is very important not because my computer is being stupid...

Okay, but seriously. I have been doing a lot of updating, so it would be great if you would go look at the overview and read over it again. I added things to it. Then check out the rules because there has been quite a bit of change in them. And finally, check out the cast list and make sure that I have your characters in there right, I told you the right dorm, the right ability is out down, and yeah. Just check it out and double check it for me because I know I left something about. I'm not that perfect.. Just don't tell anyone. But anyway, if you read this, hopefully you did, put "Mickey mouse is the best" at the end of your post when you let me know about the outcome of all of this.

Again, I cannot stress this enough, you NEED to check out the new rules. I would tell you on here but I want to make sure you go read them all. It is important and you will have to edit your character sheet, no matter what. So go check it out, edit your character sheet, then let me know about it and about everything else on here. Thank you so much dearies!

**Sorry that it looks so nasty. I gave up on it for tonight. I will fix it in the morning, but there's not much wrong. Just ignore where it didn't want to love me and love the rest.**

Other Notes
Karakui, I am changing Tsuki's dorm to Bird Hall, room three. I also need you to add your character's dorms and pictures/desprictions of their dorm rooms to their sheets. If you forgot what dorms they are in, just look up! Could you also add their classes? They are all in Advanced Special Ability class. ^^

Wonderful Thing. I have accepted both of your characters. The only thing that you need to do is add both of their dorms and classes and habits for Yasmine. Dorms are above and they are both in Advanced Special Ability class. ^^

Gorgeous Chaos, I have accepted Aaliyah. Would you mind putting her dorm (above) and her class, Advanced Special Ability, into her sheet? Also, I noticed that you reserved a male who has the power of Electrokinesis and faceclaim of Zac Efron. Are you still going to make him? Just let me know please! ^^

Lady With Class, Thank you for putting the dorm and class on Zander. I know that you said you would get one, but for myself and you both, you still need a dorm picture. No rush though! Also, You are still working on Tobias. Will you be sure to let me know when You finish him/ Also, I did not reserve you another male yet because I wanted to make sure that you wanted one! If you do, great, if not, that's fine! Just let me know!^^

Stargazer, would you mind adding the classes and dorms of each of your characters? Thank you, Deary! Also, take your time with your last character, but let me know when you finish her!^^

kimsim12, as I said, all of your characters are accepted, I just need you to change those small things and add in your dorm and class to the sheets. Thank you!^^

King Shattered Heaventric Charming, I have the original four characters you asked for. Please let me know when you have them completed and I will assign you a dorm. Thanks!^^

Brea, I think that I have all of your characters added. Please check and if anything is wrong, tell me. Once you have your charcaters up I will assign you the classes and dorms. Thanks^^

***ALSO. TO EVRYONE: If you would like to take on more characters, please do so. or tll your friends or soething. We have room still. Remember, no limit. The more the better, just don't get overwhelmed.***

Goodnight! I will get back to everyone in the morning. Please Check everything carefully and get back to me!^^

[/user]​

Everything looks right to me. Though, now that you've added activities may I add on to my reservations, please? Really just added activities and changed the face claim to my matter absorption male. Oh, and switched my females abilities. Sorry for being difficult.
  • Female - Visual Projection - volleyball member - Face Claim: Nina Dobrev
  • Male - Proprioceptive Inhibit (Invisibility, basically) - newspaper photographer - Face Claim: Dylan O'Brien
  • Female - Muscle Mimicry - student council co-captain - cheer leading Co captain - Face Claim: Candice Accola
  • Male - Matter Absorption - football, running back, #14 (EX: if he were to touch, say, a wooden desk, his skin would turn to wood) - Face Claim: Daniel Sharman

And, I am loving the celebrations you have down!

P.S - Mickey Mouse is the best.

• Love
Reactions: MarilynFae
Wouldn't it make more sense to wait and read the more detailed explanation in Brea's characters ' cs when they're done?
@Karakui
Possibly, but there's no harm in asking. I'm only satiating curiosity.

Working on my chars today finally and seriously.

For Activities can I reserve

Captain of The Cheerleading Squad
Captain Of The Basketball Team
Wide Receiver Of The Football Team #21
President Of The Drama Club

Chars will be up too night, I will make sure of it.

Reactions: MarilynFae and Brea
changing my face claim for Ecokinesis girl from Amanda Seyfried to
Chloe Grace Moretz
9ce5e77e684b057a0297d901d4bcefd7.jpg

Everything looks right to me. Though, now that you've added activities may I add on to my reservations, please? Really just added activities and changed the face claim to my matter absorption male. Oh, and switched my females abilities. Sorry for being difficult.
  • Female - Visual Projection - volleyball member - Face Claim: Nina Dobrev
  • Male - Proprioceptive Inhibit (Invisibility, basically) - newspaper photographer - Face Claim: Dylan O'Brien
  • Female - Muscle Mimicry - student council co-captain - cheer leading Co captain - Face Claim: Candice Accola
  • Male - Matter Absorption - football, running back, #14 (EX: if he were to touch, say, a wooden desk, his skin would turn to wood) - Face Claim: Daniel Sharman

And, I am loving the celebrations you have down!

P.S - Mickey Mouse is the best.

Switching the abilities for the girls doesn't matter. I hvaen't linked any of your characters until you post reserved spots or they are up,. Thank you for letting me know though. I will change the faceclaim for your male and I will add all of the activities. Thank you for getting back to me!;)

Possibly, but there's no harm in asking. I'm only satiating curiosity.
We all appreciate your curiousity, though it would be best if we let Brea add her characters to see if that answers your curiousity first. Thanks. Also, did you read over my new GM post?

Working on my chars today finally and seriously.

For Activities can I reserve

Captain of The Cheerleading Squad
Captain Of The Basketball Team
Wide Receiver Of The Football Team #21
President Of The Drama Club

Chars will be up too night, I will make sure of it.
No problem, they are reserved.

changing my face claim for Ecokinesis girl from Amanda Seyfried to
Chloe Grace Moretz
9ce5e77e684b057a0297d901d4bcefd7.jpg
Also, thank you for letting me know. I will change her right now. You said something about possibly making more characters, do you want me to reserve them for you or just wait a bit and see if you want to?

• Thank You
Reactions: Brea and Justin
We all appreciate your curiousity, though it would be best if we let Brea add her characters to see if that answers your curiousity first. Thanks. Also, did you read over my new GM post?
Yeah I did, but I haven't got around to reading over the overview and rules yet.

Switching the abilities for the girls doesn't matter. I hvaen't linked any of your characters until you post reserved spots or they are up,. Thank you for letting me know though. I will change the faceclaim for your male and I will add all of the activities. Thank you for getting back to me!;)

No problem, they are reserved.

Also, thank you for letting me know. I will change her right now. You said something about possibly making more characters, do you want me to reserve them for you or just wait a bit and see if you want to?
Seeing as I have four chars to finish, I don't know yet.

To tell you the truth I usually have at least eight chars in roleplays that have a no limit list. But been busy with the Holidays and what not... since that is over going to be more active with all rps, so I might take four more... but you don't need to reserve, since I don't know yet^^... if that made sense lol

• Bucket of Rainbows
I haven't decided who yet at least not all

But can I reserve a photographer spot, president of student council, co captain of basket ball for activities for my babes?

And could we maybe add swimming? It's alright if not.

And I promise to edit all my babes later tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.