Berkeley: Seen by the Unseen

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not posting again until we have the rest of the intros in. You really don't need to have an intro if you don't want, you could just jump in and begin. I only wanted to get through finding the partners (which you can go ahead and go towards that) and then once everyone has posted and gotten their characters in we can move on.

@Prince Shattered Charming

• Useful
Reactions: Justin
I'm not posting again until we have the rest of the intros in. You really don't need to have an intro if you don't want, you could just jump in and begin. I only wanted to get through finding the partners (which you can go ahead and go towards that) and then once everyone has posted and gotten their characters in we can move on.

@Prince Shattered Charming
Oh okay cool xD, that works out then, will start with my chars meeting partners or whatever, probably will still have them like remembering or whatever of what they were doing before the all light thing just so other's know.

Oh okay cool xD, that works out then, will start with my chars meeting partners or whatever, probably will still have them like remembering or whatever of what they were doing before the all light thing just so other's know.
Sounds great to me! I can't wait to see them!

• Thank You
Reactions: Justin
Sounds great to me! I can't wait to see them!
Will be working on them after or before I go to the store^^, probably in a few hours^^

Reactions: MarilynFae
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Brea and Justin
I'm going to go ahead and tag the people who have not posted just in case they aren't getting alerts or something.

@Gorgeous♠Chaos
@Thingtastic
@kimsim12
@Lady With Class

Also, just to go over:

@Karakui, you still have Mayoi to do and get your others up to finding their partners, correct?

And @Brea and @Prince Shattered Charming we have talked to about them!

Yay!
I'm sorry because I am going to have to drop. I have just become overly busy with RL. I hope you guys have fun.

I'm sorry because I am going to have to drop. I have just become overly busy with RL. I hope you guys have fun.

Okay, would you mind taking your characters down when you have a chance?

I'll have to reassign some of the partners then, but it hopefully shouldn't be a big move. Unless anyone wants to take over the spots we lost?

Oh gosh, the ic was posted? Sorry I didn't notice and I think I might have to drop. Sorry!

Hmm... 2 droppers doesn't bode well. I suppose that's the risk you run when you have RL commitments :P I don't plan on dropping any time soon, at least! Perhaps, since there was the delay, it might be best to create a new OOC thread and ask anyone still intending to play to copy CSs over? That should boost the player population as well by allowing new members. I think that's what I'd do in this situation, anyway.

To clarify: I'd keep the IC as it is, and allow the new characters to be late-comers - maybe the portal had some connection lag?

Due to two droppers and not hearing back from two others yet, I am going to put the IC on hold for a bit. I need to do some rearranging and see who all is still interested, so I am going to make a new OOC AND sign up sheet. I will be closing this one after the other is up. If you are still interested and still planning to be in this roleplay then post your charcater sheets in the character sheet tab in the other roleplay. I will link the IC there also, but for now it would be great if we had it on hold. The new on should be up within the hour and I will link you all to it. Thanks for being patient and sticking with us! If you know others who would be interested in this, let them know what's happened and tell them we have room again! Thank you all.

Again, please let me know now if you are dropping. Thank you.

• Useful
Reactions: Brea
Hmm, I think I might know some people who might like this...

@MarilynFae you like this kind of thing, right? Wanna join?

Reactions: Karakui
No I thought it was being shuting in feburary, is it shutting down tomorrow.
I thought February too. Gosh, I hope not tomorrow!
Pretty sure it's supposed to be shut down on Valentines day.
Ah damn xD I feel like an idiot lol, I mixed up the dates! I've got to do a few things first but I'll have my first post up today. Just kidding, the IC is on hold xD I'll have my characters copied over later today xD

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Brea and MarilynFae
im still here and cool

Reactions: MarilynFae
Status
Not open for further replies.