Berkeley: Seen by the Unseen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I did, but I haven't got around to reading over the overview and rules yet.
Okay, Thanks.

Seeing as I have four chars to finish, I don't know yet.

To tell you the truth I usually have at least eight chars in roleplays that have a no limit list. But been busy with the Holidays and what not... since that is over going to be more active with all rps, so I might take four more... but you don't need to reserve, since I don't know yet^^... if that made sense lol
I understand completely! Just let me know when you decide! ^^

***ALSO, I apologize but I may or may not have several posts in a row depending on whether or not someone replies after this. I am making more characters, probably just two, possibbly three. Thanks.***

I haven't decided who yet at least not all

But can I reserve a photographer spot, president of student council, co captain of basket ball for activities for my babes?

And could we maybe add swimming? It's alright if not.

And I promise to edit all my babes later tonight
I will reserve them spots and I will add swimming. Do you want one on there I am assuming?

Reactions: MadKingJai™
I thought it said that Tyler was the other Captain, and my char would be the Captain Captain of the Basketball Team, unless there is three.

Oh should we add Activity in the CS. Was going to do it anyway but wanna know... since I am taking out History (If history is an option, trust and believe I will pick NO! lol)

Can I reserve member of volleyball for Karen (fear her attacks!), Vice Prez of Student Council for Mayoi, and an art club member for Tsuki? Assuming these haven't been taken and I just missed that anyway.

Also:

- lol, there are two "room two" on the dorm floor plan XD Lucky, whoever's second gets double the space!
- Is there a uniform? If not, is there a dress code, or could you theoretically turn up in a slutty santa outfit if you wanted?
- For Karen's sake, I really hope that "no bad language" rule isn't particularly heavily enforced :D

Thanks! And yes please
Just a regular member or captain/co? Also, I did miss that we already have a captain and co captain. My apologies! I can change it to a regular member if you'd like. Or I am sure that we can make two co captains if everyone is okay with that.

I thought it said that Tyler was the other Captain, and my char would be the Captain Captain of the Basketball Team, unless there is three.
Just read above! Haha.

Oh should we add Activity in the CS. Was going to do it anyway but wanna know... since I am taking out History (If history is an option, trust and believe I will pick NO! lol)
Yes, please, I meant to add it but I passed about before I could. THANK YOU FOR REMINDING ME!!

Can I reserve member of volleyball for Karen (fear her attacks!), Vice Prez of Student Council for Mayoi, and an art club member for Tsuki? Assuming these haven't been taken and I just missed that anyway.

Also:

- lol, there are two "room two" on the dorm floor plan XD Lucky, whoever's second gets double the space!
- Is there a uniform? If not, is there a dress code, or could you theoretically turn up in a slutty santa outfit if you wanted?
- For Karen's sake, I really hope that "no bad language" rule isn't particularly heavily enforced :D
I will reserve them for you. I created the dorm, I must have messed up. I will fix that. Thank you for letting me know. There will be no uniform but there will be a dress code that I have been working on, along with the bad languages.

Slutty Santa yes!!!!

Reactions: Karakui
Yep, I think the dress code should be "Anything as long as it's slutty" cos that'd be hilarious.

Just a regular member or captain/co? Also, I did miss that we already have a captain and co captain. My apologies! I can change it to a regular member if you'd like. Or I am sure that we can make two co captains if everyone is okay with that.
I could always just make one of them a member and could I reserve the captain spot please?

Also:

There is already a vice president for student council. I'm sorry.

Captain and Two Co-Captains of Basketball Team could be cool^^, I mean I think it would be pretty funny

There is already a vice president for student council. I'm sorry.
Oh whoops, I had meant to change that to "member" actually when I noticed, must have forgotten.

Reactions: MarilynFae
Hmm, do you think there could be a martial arts club of some kind? I don't actually know enough about martial arts to decide which though :D I kind of feel like having Karen become a campus urban legend - "The president of the Martial Arts club..."

Hmm, do you think there could be a martial arts club of some kind? I don't actually know enough about martial arts to decide which though :D I kind of feel like having Karen become a campus urban legend - "The president of the Martial Arts club..."
I made it and put her down as Captain! Also, I added the rest of the activities if you want to check and make sure that they are right!

***TO EVRYONE: I added all of the activities. Check them out and let me know if they are right or if you'd like any more!

I made it and put her down as Captain! Also, I added the rest of the activities if you want to check and make sure that they are right!

***TO EVRYONE: I added all of the activities. Check them out and let me know if they are right or if you'd like any more!
Great, thanks! I've made all the edits you requested now, I think. Might not get to adding the Martial Arts prez to Karen until after you've looked it over (if you happen to do it right after this anyway,) so imagine it's there. She'll remain in the volleyball team too.

Great, thanks! I've made all the edits you requested now, I think. Might not get to adding the Martial Arts prez to Karen until after you've looked it over (if you happen to do it right after this anyway,) so imagine it's there. She'll remain in the volleyball team too.
It all looks great!

Also, I am going to spam your alert in just a minute to put down my reserved character, my new ones. Here they are:

Two males, one female.

FC:
Chad Murray
Emma Watson
Ansel Elgort

Abilities:
To fly
Superhuman Tracking
Mediumship

Activities:
Drama Club Vice President
Martial Art Club Vice President
Football Linebacker Number 27
Art Club Member
Cheerleader Member
Swimming Co-Captain

These are in no particular order either.

chad_michael_murray_a_p.jpg
Johnny Andrews

[Fieldbox="Johnny, green, dotted, 10, Times New Roman"]

Name
Johnathan Ryan Andrews
Nickname
Johnny; John; JJ
Sexuality
Heterosexual
Birthday
September 17
Class:
Advanced Sepcial Ability
Activities

Football ~ Number 19
Martial Arts Co Captain

Ability/Power
Johnny has the ability of teleportation, which, just like you think, allows him to instantly move from one place to another place with the blink of an eye. All he has to do is think of a place in his mind and he is there, just like that. One second he can be there and the second he could be where he wanted.

Along with his normal teleportation abilities, Johnny can also take someone with him if he is touching them. In addition to this, Johnny sometimes has the power to bring someone to him or to a certain place without him being there.

Although this sounds amazing and is a great ability to have, he has several downsides. The first one is that he has to have been wherever he wants to go before, or at least have a very clear picture of it or he cannot go there. He also has to know someone in order to bring them where he is without touching them. And finally, even if he doesn't want to, if he teleports while someone is touching him they will go wiht him. So if he were in battle and someone grabbed his arm just before he left, they would still come with him. He also gains severe headaches when he takes someone with him or he brings them without touching them.

Appearance
6a27d74e7716741a65f5854ad2ea9373.jpg
8c185f5f1d454755c23b340d2f923c11f2f649f1.jpeg
6cbb19ff32aa4778a52d444fd94cb819.jpg
tumblr_lyafwdQoHY1qgxqjk.gif
Personality
|| Reserved|| Quiet|| Underdog|| Flirtatious|| Friendly|| Funny|| Fun|| Supportive|| Stubborn|| Cocky||

large-7.jpg

Johny is the type of person that doesn't care what people think of him, unless he really wants them to like him, which only ahppens if it's a pretty girl. He is very flirtatious and he does flirt with a lot of girls, but he is very loyal and would never hurt someone he cared about. He doesn't talk much, despite his cocky nature, but the few that he does get close with know that he is hilarious. He doesn't really tell many jokes and he doesn't have many funny moments, but when he does, they are pretty obvious. Johnny is a friendly, though he is an underdog and quiet, guy who is pretty laid back and relaxed. He is not shy, he just prefers to keep to a small group.
History
Johnny has lived with his older sister as long as he remembered. Originally they lived with the oldest of them, their brother, but once he died in a car accident, it was just the two of them. He never really heard much about his parents because his sister refused to talk about them and his brother would ignore him when he asked about them. Despite this they lived happily and he never had to worry about anything until he learned about his ability.
Dorm Room
Moose Hall; Room Four
teen-room-design-black.jpg
|| Sports|| Scary Movies|| Running|| Relaxing|| Snow days|| Summer|| Beachs|| Animals|| Music|| Guitars|| Drums|| Parties|| Bands|| Concerts|| Late Night Football Games|| Girls|| Having Fun||
Dislikes
|| Rain|| Mushy Snow|| Kids|| Art|| Singing|| School| Writing|| Drawing|| Reading|| Doing Nothing|| Being Bored|| Lotion|| Tape|| Seeing Homeless Kids|| Getting Pitied|| Pittying someone else||
Strengths
|| Sports|| Running|| Athletics|| His ability|| Picking out people's feelings|| Making people fall for him|| Lying|| Convincing People to do things||
Weaknesses
|| Art|| Singing|| Working|| Getting close to people|| Public speaking|| Reading|| Books|| School|| Science|| Math|| Writing|| Listening to people||
Habits
|| Running his hand through his hair|| Biting his lip|| Flirting|| Winking||
Relationships
tumblr_m0bsheS8oB1r5ss9xo1_500.gif

Love Interest
Vanessa Abernathy

Adlaine Lancaster *Flirts*
Friends
Samuel Fletcher

Jennifer Hart
Ryan Rincon
Kyler Stokes
Eadlyn Chase
Adaline Lancaster
Morgan Swarovski
Enemies
None

Neutral
Tobias Moss

Zander Bishop
Erin Wilhelm
Fredrick Chandler
Devin Fennigan
Matthew Jackson
Braeden Roden
Annabeth Grace
Bambi Bryce
Dorian Chambers
Julian Fisher
Other
Johnny doesn't know his parents names.
Johnny loves his ability, though he doesn't use it much.

[/Fieldbox]

Last edited:
c7c40290b297f5d6936bf0f1eeb3fb7b.jpg
Bailey Grisham
[Fieldbox="Bailey, teal, dotted, 10, Times New Roman"]
Bailey Hope Grisham
Nickname
Bai; Grizz; Bales
Sexuality
Heterosexual
Birthday
November 5
Class
Advanced Special Ability
Activities
Co Captain of the Swim Team
Captian of Volleyball
Member of the Track and Field
Ability/Power
Bailey has the ability of mediumship. This gives her the power to meet, talk, and communicate with spirits or dead people. She can also interact with them and touch them like they are real people.

In addition to this amazing ability, Bailey can help others communicate with the dead if she has a picture of them or something that belonged to them. She can also call the spirits to her whenever she'd like. She can also sense death. For example, if she were walking in a field, she would be able to tell if someone was burried there. She can also sense when someone is near death.

The main downside to this ability is that Bailey has not learned how to close the door to the other side, so if she lets a spirit in, they can stay or come and go as they like. When she senses that people are near death, it sometimes fails. For example if something changed then it would be a false reading. And finally, if Bailey was close to someone who passed away, their spirit will be linked to her. The only way this will change is if she lets go.

Appearance
EWatson18_V_27oct11_pa_b.jpg
7fbbff38b1bba4344796c5abf02a9dc6.jpg
1448029400-d7484145e1d60013faf0832bf258a8dd.jpg
emma-watson-to-play-as-belle.jpg
tumblr_mhgwr3y3O11qzdyemo2_500.gif
Personality
|| Funny|| Jumpy|| Cautious|| Hopeful|| Holds on to things|| Trustworthy|| Caring|| Kind|| Loving|| Helpful|| Fun|| Safe|| Pulled away|| Locked up||
8MgZd.gif
Bailey is a very bright girl who everyone loves. She has many friends due to her loving and caring stage, though she is very reserved. She doesn't get close to many people, despite people trying, and she usually doesn't open up to people. She is very locked up and silent about her feelings and her past, not that she had a bad one. Despte this, Bailey is not shy, but she is just safe and careful, trying to protect herself. She is very jumpy, for many reasons, but she tries not to show her fear, though she usually fails. She is very helpful despite this and once you get to know her she is caring, sweet, king, and loving. She is definitely teh friend you want to have.
History
Bailey grew up with her mother and step father. Her step father was always abusive to her due to her being a different man's child. He abused her from day one but her mother never stopped him because he helped pay the bills and feed them when they would have been on the road. Bailey's older brother was never abused, and Bailey always assumed that it was because he was a boy and she wasn't. And she was partly right.

When Bailey was seven she started beng sexual abused by her father, but she was too scared to tell anyone until she was older. By then she was convinced that she was crazy because people kept visiting her that no one else could see. When she was nine her grandmother visited her and told her to run away or tell someone what was happening. So she did. She told her older brother who was moving out a week later, and he moved her out and in with him.

She was then in counciling for years because of the trauma it caused her and eventually she learened that she wasn't crazy, but she had an ability.
Dorm
Horse Hall; Room One
bd01d8f9e27a3404fb59607c900aeaa2.jpg
|| Movies|| Cuddles|| Days in bed|| Rain|| Writing|| Listening to music|| Swimming|| Cheerleading|| Dance|| Late nights|| Disney movies|| Sugar|| Sweet Things|| Baking|| Cliche things|| Boys|| Sweet People|| People who check in on her randomly||
Dislikes
|| Seeing dead people|| Getting close to people|| Lotion|| Mornings|| Cooking|| Running|| Push Ups|| Being used as an arm rest|| Bullies|| Hipocrites|| Her ability||
Strengths
|| Pretending she is okay|| Baking goods|| Staying up all night|| Swimming|| Drawing||
Weaknesses
|| Running|| Ignoring Spirits|| Singing|| Mornings|| Boys|| Chliche/Cute Things||[/COLOR\
Habits
|| Biting her lip|| Tugging on her jeans|| Hugging herself|| Twirling her hair||

Relationships
-Emma-emma-watson-34502948-460-258.gif

Love Interests
Braeden Roden

Friends
Reuben Wayland

Zander Bishop
Erin Wilhelm
Frdrick Chandler
Devin Fennigan
Ryan Rincon
Eadlyn Chase
Matthew Jackson
Annabeth Chase
Bambi Bryce
Morgan Swarovski
Dorian Chambers
Enemies
Neutral
Samuel Fletcher

Tobias Moss

Vanessa Abernathy
Jennifer Hart
Kyler Stokes
Adaline Lancaster
Julian Fisher

Other
Bailey is still haunted by one of her ex boyfriends because she never let go of his death. (He will go away after she finds a new love interest who makes her forget about her ex and helps her accept her gift.)
Bailey cannot go to sleep without a nightlight or without someone with her.

[/Fieldbox]​

Last edited:
tumblr_n7lhqfF4RF1stj3xvo2_1280.jpg
Kylin Simmons

[Fieldbox="Kylin, orange, dotted, 10, Times New Roman"]
Name
Kylin Ryan Simmons
Nickname
Ky; Kylin; Ryan
Sexuality

Heterosexual
Seventeen
Birthday

January 3
Class

Advanced Special Ability
Activities

President of the Art Club
Vice President of the Drama Club

Ability/Power

Kylin has the amazing ability of flight, meaning that he can fly, obviously. He does not need to have wings and he does not grow them, instead it is like he turns off gravity for himself.

In addition to flight, Kylin is still learning, though he doesn't tell anyone except the teachers, that he can turn off the gravity for others and help them fly. He can hold someone's hand or arm and when he flies, they have the ability too. But as soon as he let's go, they fall, though he can stay up. He is learning to help them fly without him touching them though.

The downsides to Kylin's abilities are simple. When he helps someone fly by touching them, he will let go and they will fall. If he helps them fly without him touching them then he gets major headaches and his nose sometimes bleeds. When he is in the air and flying, he can't go past the clouds or else his nose will start to bleed and he gets major headaches.

Appearance

3e06acdc5e593ecb0c524314c2ddba2f.jpg
tumblr_n6zgigm3wZ1sbut07o1_500.jpg
Hot-Ansel-Elgort-Pictures.jpg
MV5BMTcwMzU5MDk0M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzk4NzY4Nw@@._V1_UY317_CR3,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
Personality
|| Funny|| Loud|| Flirtatious|| Fun|| Free|| Happy|| Bright|| Joyful|| Adventurous|| Excited|| Outgoing|| Independant|| Stubborn|| Caring|| Loving|| Weird|| Proud||
tumblr_n72d53YmNB1sftdrlo1_250.gif
Kylin is the most sweetest, kindest, happiest, loving guy you will ever meet. He tries to make friends with everyone and you will never see him frowning. He doesn't worry about himself as much as he should. but instead he pays attention to helping others. Ke is very considerate and he makes sure other's are okay before he worries about himself. He is outgoing and always up for new adventures and fun times. He can be stubborn though and although he doesn't get angry a lot, you have really pushed his buttons if you have upset him. He has the biggest heart and would never hurt a soul.
History

Kylin doesn't have a bad hpast at all. In fact, he has a great one, that is why he is the person he is today. He was born second out of the five children and he was loved just as much as the other. His family made sure that even through tough times that they had food to eat and a place to sleep. They survived by sticking together and loving one another.

He traveled around a lot with his family and he learned everything he knows by them. They always supported him and his sibling's dreams and stuck by them no matter what. Even when he gained the ability they stcuk through it and told him it was just because he was special. When the governemnt went after him, it was hard to leave, but his parents knew he had to.
Dorm

Cool-bedroom-ideas-for-guys-7.jpg

|| Art|| Drama (Plays, not the relationships drama)|| Movies|| Reading|| Relaxing Days|| Adventures|| Cooking|| Having Fun|| Trying new things|| Going flying at night|| Seeing the world from above||
Dislikes

|| Snow|| Doubtful People|| Judgement|| Seeing People Cry|| Suckers|| Banannas|| Red apples||
Strengths

|| Flying|| Heights|| Cooking|| Acting|| Art|| Drawing|| Photography||
Weaknesses

|| Fire|| Singing (though he does it anyway)|| Mornings|| Dislking People||
Relationships

tumblr_n06ltu98ga1sskn9qo7_250.gif
Love Interests
Annabeth Grace
Friends

Eadlyn Chase * BESTES*
Zander Bishop
Vanessa Abernathy
Erin Wilhelm
Devin Fennigan
Jennifer Hart
Ryan Rincon
Braeden Roden
Morgan Swarovski

Julian Fisher
Bambi Bryce
Enemies

Neutral
Tobias Moss
Samuel Fletcher
[Reuben Wayland
Fredrick Chandler
Kyler Stokes
Matthew Jackson
Adaline Lancaster
Matthew Jackson
Dorian Chambers

Other
None.
[/fieldbox]​

Last edited:
Mediumship - the ability to match characters in romantic pairings. Limited by only being able to pair half-matches and never perfect matches, but fortunately will never suffer putting a terrible match together.

Status
Not open for further replies.