Berkeley: Seen by the Unseen

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be posting my long ass list of relationship propositions pretty soon here! If not today, then by Wednesday.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Stargazer and Brea
I'll make another ;) And Tobias is mostly finished! I only have a list of personality traits, but I'll go back and make a paragraph in a bit.

Reactions: MarilynFae
I'll make another ;) And Tobias is mostly finished! I only have a list of personality traits, but I'll go back and make a paragraph in a bit.
Sounds good! Let me know of any abilities or activieis or face claims youd like me to reserve.

Sounds good! Let me know of any abilities or activieis or face claims youd like me to reserve.
I will! Oh! And I have the photo up for Zander's dorm room.

For the ability, he'll have the ability to temporarily numb/take away someone's pain (might change) and for the face claim, I have no idea xD I'll have to go on a search.

Reactions: Brea and MarilynFae
Could I change my last girls FC to Barbara palvin

Ugh jk, please add her as my fourth female

Reactions: Brea and MarilynFae
Ugh jk, please add her as my fourth female
Haha okay. So your two done stay the same. Your third stays with the same FC and you want to reserve another female with the FC of Barbra Palvin?

Reactions: Stargazer
Can I please reserve the co captain spot for track?

Can I please reserve the co captain spot for track?
Yep. Anything else?

Also, I changed one of my abilities to teleportation. I don't think anyone has used it. Correct me if I'm wrong though. Sometimes I do miss things.

Reactions: Brea
tumblr_mdt32pHRaF1rkpw1jo1_r1_500.gif

Name:
Reuben Henry Wayland

Nickname:
Ruby; Reu (or spelled Rue)

Sexuality:
Demisexual - No Gender Preference

Birthday:
June 17th

Class:
12, Advanced Special Ability

Ability/Power:
Pain Numbing/Absorption

Advantages - As long as he's touching you, Reuben can temporarily numb your physical pain, and small things he can literally take away. Bump your knee? He can take it from you. Bigger things take more energy though. He has started to learn how to take away extreme emotional pain as well.

Disadvantages - Large things, like gashes or concussions and the like, take up a lot of energy. Not that he'd want to take your major wounds, but the possibility is still there if he wanted to train or something. He also has to be touching the person he's numbing the pain of. Also, when he numbs pain, it hurts him. Not in the same way - it's more of a general, full body pain - but all the same. He feels just about as much pain as the person he's numbing, so if it's minor pain, he feels a minor amount of pain, and so on. Also, though it's strange, and could maybe count for an advantage, but the pain he absorbs takes on a physical attribute on his body - in the form of a tattoo. The more pain, the darker it is. They're always strange patterns, usually in a symbol unique to the person he numbed. When it comes to emotional pain, the emotions don't just go away. It's not like he can take your grief and you'll be able to move on later. He can't take your pain, he can only stall it. Those feelings will come back later.

Appearance:
tumblr_nczih0doZd1t27205o1_500.gif

Reuben is thin, and lanky, standing at exactly 6 foot with shoulder-length blonde hair and pale blue eyes.

Distinguishing Features:
Reu has multiple symbolic tattoos from people he's numbed, and his left ear is pierced.

Personality:
¤ » Reserved | Quiet | Sarcastic | Pessimistic | Abrasive | Anti-Social | Cynical | Cryptic | Loyal | Apathetic | Independent | Loner | Secretly a Softie « ¤​

Reuben's personality is... complicated. He's reserved, choosing to hang back, and keep quiet. He's usually not one to initiate a conversation or confrontation. He doesn't like people, or at least, that's what he insists, and chooses to try and stay apart from them. He doesn't like social gatherings, or talking that much. But should you try to strike up a conversation, you'll immediately find he's extremely abrasive. Almost everything that comes out of his mouth is rude or sarcastic. He's a cynic, almost always seeing the worst in people, and is distrusting. Presumably, it has to do with the fact that his parents abandoned him on a doorstep. After that, how could you see the good in anyone? Except nuns? He's pessimistic, seeing the worst parts of situations, along with people. He's a loner, usually hating to work and being around other people and he's cryptic. He's not one to hand out information, and is incredibly unhelpful in that aspect. He'll only give you a straight answer if he believes you need it, deserve it, or if you've completely caught him off guard. But despite his bad-boy reputation and attitude, he's a major softie underneath his shell. He's compassionate and caring, loyal and honest with a heart of gold. You just have to wiggle your way in first.

History:
On August 30th, 1996, Reuben Wayland was left on the steps of Saint Mary's orphanage in the city of London, with a small envelope labeled with his name and birthdate, along with an enclosed letter. But it had rained that night, and the nuns at Saint Mary's were lucky to discern his information, and that the letter had been meant for him to open, once he reached eighteen. The ink had run though, leaving the words on the letter illegible. It is assumed it was a message from his parents. So Reuben grew up with the nuns at Saint Mary's, and he came to love it there, so much so that the two times he got picked up by a foster family, he sabotaged his own chances of finally being adopted. He always found himself back at Saint Mary's. The nuns there always saw him as 'troubled', but he was never treated poorly for it, or even scolded, he was given the same gentle treatment as the other kids. Hell, he may have even been treated better for it, because his favorite nun, Sister Evangeline saw straight through his act. She saw how he treated the younger children; all tough yet at the same time caring for them, like an older brother. There was a time, when he was around ten or eleven, where he was bitter about his parents having left him, but he was mostly glad, feeling like he found his true family at Saint Mary's. When he reached eighteen, he was legally an adult and no longer had to stay with them, but he chose otherwise, and Sister Evangeline had no objects. Officially he was their 'janitor', though most of his time was spent with the younger children. His powers started while he was still with the orphanage, and the Sisters saw it as a miracle. He'd take away the little bumps and bruises of the kids whenever they fell, hardly caring that in the process he'd take them himself. When the decision arouse of whether to go to Berkeley or not, he didn't want to leave, but it was Sister Evangeline who insisted that he did. He promised the younger children he'd be back to visit them again.

Dorm Room:
Shark Hall, Room Two
[spoili]
contemporary-bedroom.jpg

The rest of the room is strewn messily with his artwork; sculptures, paintings, sketches, you name it, all over the place.[/spoili]

Activities:
Member of the Art Club
Member of the Swim Team

Likes/Dislikes:
♥ Being Alone
♥ Painting
♥ Sculpting
♥ Kids
♥ Babies
♥ Helping
♥ Being Left Alone
♥ Quiet Corners
♥ Sketching & Drawing
♥ Windows
♥ Swimming
♥ Water
♥ Nuns
♥ PB&J Sandwiches
♥ Long Hair
❌ Annoying People
❌ Loud People
❌ People
❌ Seeing Others in Pain
❌ Failing
❌ The Dark
❌ Crowded Rooms
❌ Short Hair
❌ Loud Music
❌ Concerts
❌ Caffeine
❌ Drugs
❌ Public Speaking
❌ Death
❌ Blood

Strengths/Weaknesses:
+ Art: It's a major passion of his, and he's into all aspects; drawing, painting, sculpting, you name it. He's talented and has an eye for beauty and colors.
+ Minding His Own Business: While other's might not see it as a good thing, he's certainly brilliant at it.
+ Swimming: Ever since he was young, the nuns at Saint Mary's would take the children to the public swimming pool where he excelled and was often asked to teach the younger children how to swim.
+ Child Care: Though he'd deny it, he's incredibly good with children and absolutely adores them.
+ Fly on the Wall: Because of his quiet and reserved attitude, most times he's barely noticed, in the background. You'd be surprised what he hears.
+
Loyal & Compassionate: Even if it doesn't seem like it, Reuben's an extremely loyal person. He's got a heart made of gold. That, you know, it's just surrounded by spikes. That are those kind that look hard, and threatening but are actually really squishy. Yeah. But once he trusts you and cares about you - whether you know or not - he's loyal till the end. He'd always have your back - again, even though it might not seem like it - and never let you down.
− Cooking: It's just something he can't do to save his life. He'd burn the house down.
− Children: He grew up in an orphanage, basically an older brother to at least a dozen younger children. He has a huge soft spot for them.
− Crying: Another thing that makes his cold shell melt.
− He's Abrasive: He doesn't like it when other people get to know him, so he's often rude and sarcastic towards just about everyone. He acts all tough, even when he's far from it.
− Guilt: Despite the apathetic act he puts on, and often times he barely helps, he's the type that will beat himself up for not helping someone when he should have, and failing when he did try help. Even if he did all that he could, and still someone gets hurt, he'll blame himself.
Blood & Needles: Reu's incredibly squeamish. A little but of blood is fine, like a papercut or a small scrape, but in excessive amount he get's lightheaded and can faint or vomit. It's the same with large needles, like the ones in hospitals or used for tattoos. Not that he'd ever need a tattoo, so that's a good thing.

Habits:
Whenever he has a pencil in his hand, it always has to be moving, whether he's drawing, or twirling it between his fingers, or just fiddling with it.
Stares almost abnormally into the eyes of the person he's lying to.
When upset his whole face shuts down and he pushes everyone involved (no matter how small) away.
He's always cold, so he normally has a jacket on.

Relationships:
Love Interests
TBD
Friends
TBD
Neutral
TBD
Enemies
TBD
Family
(He has no known biological family, but he does have the ones he considers family)
Sister Evangeline - 59
Sister Kenna - 43
Sister Margret - 78
Sister Diane - 37
Emma 'Em' Holland - 8
Jamie Matthews - 7
Jenna Matthews - 12
Sophia 'Soph' Whelps - 16
William 'Willy' Smithe - 5
Thomas 'Tommy' Smithe - 1

Other:
~ Where's a small silver cross 24/7 that was given to him by his favorite nun at the orphanage.
~ Has a heavy British accent.
~ He misses the children horribly.

tumblr_mm2ymr10zf1s5nnxeo1_500.gif

<3​

Last edited by a moderator:
There's the start of Reuben! I've got to go, cousin crashing at my house cause of the snow. I'll finish him tomorrow, as well as finish Tobias. Also, I'll be doing relationship propositions for both roleplays tomorrow!

• Love
There's the start of Reuben! I've got to go, cousin crashing at my house cause of the snow. I'll finish him tomorrow, as well as finish Tobias. Also, I'll be doing relationship propositions for both roleplays tomorrow!
I will put him in. I will go ahead and do mine, though they will probably be up early/ late. (As in like 4 am) but i will get them up, along with another update.

Yep. Anything else?

Also, I changed one of my abilities to teleportation. I don't think anyone has used it. Correct me if I'm wrong though. Sometimes I do miss things.
Not sure yet, I'll get that master list up for ya soon

Here are the activities I would like for each character

Eadyln Chase: Photographer, Music Club

Matthew Jackson: Chief of the newspaper, Co-Captain for Basketball, Could I put him in the music club please?,

FC Kaya Solderio: Co-captain for volleyball, Co-captain of Track and Field, Member of the dance team

FC: Barbara Palvin: President of Student council, Captain of Swim team

I was thinking her power could be arc of time? So basically she can rewind time or fast forward or pause (she can basically control time)

Here are the activities I would like for each character

Eadyln Chase: Photographer, Music Club

Matthew Jackson: Chief of the newspaper, Co-Captain for Basketball, Could I put him in the music club please?,

FC Kaya Solderio: Co-captain for volleyball, Co-captain of Track and Field, Member of the dance team

FC: Barbara Palvin: President of Student council, Captain of Swim team

I was thinking her power could be arc of time? So basically she can rewind time or fast forward or pause (she can basically control time)
I will make the reservations, they are all fine! And the power is fine. It seem interesting! I'll let you put it up before I ask though! Haha.

• Thank You
Reactions: Stargazer
I will make the reservations, they are all fine! And the power is fine. It seem interesting! I'll let you put it up before I ask though! Haha.
Thanks love

• Love
[fieldbox=Annabeth Stella Grace, #D1BBE0, dotted]
"I notice everything; I just don't say much."

#D1BBE0

tumblr_mu2bg1j90X1szxfwno4_250.gif
tumblr_mu2bg1j90X1szxfwno1_250.gif
tumblr_mu2bg1j90X1szxfwno3_250.gif
tumblr_mgbx6nDDAf1qa1bxgo1_250.gif
tumblr_mgbx6nDDAf1qa1bxgo2_250.gif
tumblr_mgbx6nDDAf1qa1bxgo4_250.gif
tumblr_mgbx6nDDAf1qa1bxgo5_250.gif

Distinguishing Features:
Height:
"Normal I guess."
5'3"

Weight:
"Uhm...that's rather personal."

Body Type:
"What?"
She has a very athletic build and while it almost seems like she's stick figure skinny, if you look closely, she has some muscle on her bones. Annabeth has swimmer's shoulders which is a very self conscious about but it's not too bad. Though she's a bit insecure about her shoulders, the rest of her body she's fine with, and when she's not swimming competitively, she's not afraid to wear a bikini or even tight fitting shirts (though she likes loose and flowing more)

Hair Color:
"Light brown?"
Light Brown to very dirty blonde, whichever way you want to look at it

Eye Color:
"Blue."
Ice Blue

Even More Distinguishing features:
"I have my ears pierced."
-Has a tiny scar on her upper lip from when she burnt her lip on a hot metal spoon
-Huge scar on her knee from when she fell and scraped it...then ran into a rock
-Both ears are double pierced
-Cartilage piercing on her left ear
-Has a small Tattoo
hand-tattoos-33.jpg

Name:
"It's really not that memorable."
Annabeth Stella Grace

Nickname:
"I'm not close enough to others for them to give me a nickname."
Anna || Grace

Female
Sexuality:
"Is it your job to make me feel uncomfortable?"
Demi-heterosexual

Birthday:
"Most people tell me I'm a snow baby."
December 13

Class:
"I don't really know."
Advanced Special Ability

Ability/Power:
"It's really not much..."
Arc of Time

Overview:
Annabeth's power revolves basically around the manipulation of time as well of objects of non-living things and non-sentient living things, like a tree. She can fast forward time or an object's time into the future, she can freeze time and she can also rewind time. Her power doesn't just affect time, but as stated before, non-sentient living things, take a tree fro example. She is able to fast forward time, making the tree either grow or decay rapidly, or she can freeze an object in mid place or she can restore it back to it's original state, such as turning ice back to water. It's quite a useful power and allows Annabeth to do as she pleases.

Advantage:
If she wants, she can speed time up, like say she doesnt wish to wait for cookies to finish, she can just skip time ahead so that they're already done within that time. Or say she plants a new flower or tree, she can speed up it's growing process and make it grow within a span of two seconds. It helps in battle cause she could basically make a tree grow on top of her enemy. If she needs to freeze time then she can do it or say a bullet is racing towards a comrade, then she can freeze the bullet in mid air and allow the comrade to move. Rewinding time, well of course that's a bit easy; for example if she split her water, she can go back and prevent herself from spilling it.

Disadvantage:
There are many disadvantages. One for fast forwarding time or an object, she can't speed up time far into the future, only a couple of minutes and her time does not work on living breathing things, for example a human. For freezing time, she can only freeze time for ten minutes. For sending things back in time, Annabeth cannot go back in time to revive or keep someone from dying. She can only go back in time to fix a small mistake.

Personality:
"You make me feel uncomfortable."

Introverted || Kind || Patient || Awkward || Slightly anti-social || Friendly || Goofy

Annabeth is a very introverted girl and she tends to shy away from people which gives off the vibe that she is slightly anti-social (which she typically is). She is also a bit awkward and doesn't always know how to strike up a conversation with others, and sometimes she talks about things that most people are not interested in. Such as constellations. She has a hard time con-veiling her feelings to others as well as starting up a conversations. She much rather sit at home or in her dorm than be forced to go to party. Parties actually make her very anxious, almost to the point that she literally gets sick. However, once you get to know Annabeth though, and if she opens up to you, then she's really not that bad. She's a little more friendly and open, but not much. Do not be offended though, it's just that socializing, even with those that she's extremely close to, tires her out. However, she becomes a little more goofy, telling a few jokes here and there and with those she opens up to, she feels more comfortable around, and doesn't mind laughing with them, or even hanging out with them.

History:
"I'm uncomfortable."

Born to a house wife and a man who is the President of a very important company, Annabeth has never really known what it means to relax and just have fun. Since she was little, her father expected perfection from her, perfection in sports, grades, academics, you name it. When she couldn't make it, just falling short, her father would give her a good beating, not enough to leave marks but enough to instill fear in her. Yeay, not really a pleasant home to live in, now is it?

Her father has instilled that she has to be absolutely perfect, if not than she earns a nice little beating, or she is no longer claimed as his daughter. Because of this pressure, Annabeth has come to believe that she has to be perfect or no one will love her, no one will like her, or even want to be around her. Because of this, she has dedicated her time to studying all the time and keeping herself in her room to make sure she reached perfection. However, she lacked social skills and became slightly awkward around others, not sure what to do to hold a conversation. What she gained in one skill, she lost in another.

When she was old enough, her father sent her to Manchester (a very prestigious school) and told her to not bother coming back if she couldn't do well. For awhile she made sure to ace every test, gain connections and she was getting really good at it, close to the point that she could be considered to be part of the popular clique, however after coming to realize that no matter what she did; her father would never be impressed she stopped trying. She still worked hard to get her grades, but the connections fell flat and soon Annabeth faded back into the shadows, moving to observe people and watch their quirks, habits, learn more about them from watching.

Dorm Room:
"Uhm, i-it's nice. Fits all my books."

f6b002179550b002427cf2203a68a6c0.jpg

Activities:
"Activities help me feel calm."
-Captain of the Swim Team
-Music Club
-Writer for the Newspaper

Books || Rain || Snow || Books || Greek Mythology || Understanding others || Books || Winter || Observing others || Being by herself || Reading || Movies || Stars || Constellations || Books || Photography || Writing

Dislikes:
"I-I don't like a lot of things."

Kiwi || Social gatherings || Liars || Parties || Public Speaking || Snobs || Pressure || Herself sometimes || Hot summer days

Strengths:
"I'm good at a few things."

Swimming: She swims butterfly and piano
Instruments: Her parents forced her to learn a lot of them since she was five (piano, violin, cello)
Reading: She's a fast reader since she reads so many books
Keeping to herself: She's not good at interacting
Writing: She loves that she can let her imagination flow and express her feelings
Imagination: She's very imaginative

Weaknesses:
"My weaknesses are mine, and they are not to be shared."

Public speaking: Don't even ask about it, she hates it
Her mind: It's her own worst enemy; absolutely terrible
Introverted: Sometimes she wishes she could mingle but can't bring herself to
Drawing: She's not the best, her father told her it was a waste of time
Guitar: One of the few instruments she wasn't good at and had a hard time learning
Getting out of her shell: She tries but it's hard sometimes

Habits:
"Are we done yet?"

-She runs a hand through her hair
-Chews on her lower lip when she's nervous
-Rubs her hands together when she feels uncomfortable
-Stutters when flustered
-Says Uhm a lot when she's unsure of what to talk about

Relationships:
"I-I have a hard time making friends."

[spoili]Love Interests:

Kylin Ryan Simmons

Friends:
TBA

Neutral:
TBA

Enemies:
TBA[/spoili]

Family:
"T-They're alright."

Mother: Nicole Grace - Housewife
[spoili]
Jen3.gif~c200
[/spoili]
Father: Jason Grace - CEO in Apple
[spoili]
tumblr_mukdovESa51qax2xho4_250.gif
[/spoili]

Other:
"There's nothing else to tell."

-She plays a lot of instruments
-Practically owns her own library
-She's a bibliophile
-Loves flowers but she's allergic to them
-She once got a tattoo out of an act of rebellion
-She gets really anxious in social events and at public speaking[/fieldbox]​

Last edited:
*****GM Update!*****

Accepted Characters
Mayoi Maekai ~ Karakui
Karen Black ~ Karakui
Tsuki Black ~ Karakui
Zaida Cooper ~ Wonderful Thing
Yasmine Beckette ~ Wonderful Thing
Aailyah Scott ~ Gorgeous Chaos
Isabel Johnson ~ MarilynFae
Tyler James ~ MarilynFae
Cassandra Jones ~ MarilynFae
Dylan Mathes ~ MarilynFae
Johnathan Andrews ~ MarilynFae
Bailey Grisham ~ MarilynFae
Kylin Simmons ~ MarilynFae
Zander Bishop ~ Lady With Class
Tobias Moss ~ Lady With Class
Eadlyn Chase ~ Stargazer
Matthew Jackson ~ Stargazer
Adaline Lancaster ~ Stargazer
Vanessa Abernathy ~ kimsim12
Erin Wilhelm ~ kimsim12
Fredrick Chandler ~ kimsim12

Devin Fennigan ~ kimsim12

W.I.P. Characters
GunYeong Sol ~ Wonderful Thing
Dorian Chambers ~ King Shattered Heaventric Charming
Julian Fisher ~ King Shattered Heaventric Charming
Morgan Swarovski ~ King Shattered Heaventric Charming
Bambi Bryce ~ King Shattered Heaventric Charming
Annabeth ~ Stargazer
Reuben Wayland ~ Lady With Class

Reserved / Awaiting Characters
FC: Nina Dobrev
~ Brea
FC: Dylan O'Brein ~ Brea
FC: Candace Accola ~ Brea
FC: Daniel Sharman ~ Brea

Characters Total
Females
Mayoi Maekai ~ Karakui

Karen Black ~ Karakui
Tsuki Black ~ Karakui[USER]
[URL='https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/berkeley-seen-by-the-unseen.131532/page-2#post-2723890']Zaida Cooper[/URL] ~ [USER=6254]Wonderful Thing

Yasmine Beckette ~ Wonderful Thing
Aaliyah Scott ~ Gorgeous Chaos
Morgan Sharovski ~ King Shattered Heaventric Charming
Bambi Bryce ~ King Shattered Heaventric Charming
Isabel Johnson ~ MarilynFae
Cassandra Jones ~ MarilynFae
Bailey Grisham ~ MarilynFae
Eadlyn Chase ~ Stargazer
Adaline Lancaster ~ Stargazer[/USER
[URL='https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/berkeley-seen-by-the-unseen.131532/page-11#post-2731454']Annabeth[/URL] ~ [USER=14416]Stargazer

Vanessa Abernathy ~ kimsim12
Erin Wilhelm ~ kimsim12
FC: Nina Dobrev ~ Brea
FC: Candace Accola ~ Brea[/USER][/USER]
[USER=14416][/user]
[USER=14416][/user]
[USER=14416]

[COLOR=#ffff00][FONT=times new roman][COLOR=#ffffff][SIZE=4][B][COLOR=#000080]Males[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ffffff][FONT=times new roman][SIZE=4][URL='https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/berkeley-seen-by-the-unseen.131532/page-2#post-2723890']GunYeong Sol[/URL] ~ [USER=6254]Wonderful Thing
[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
Dorian Chambers ~ King Shattered Heaventric Charming
Julian Fisher ~ King Shattered Heaventric Charming
Tyler James ~ MarilynFae

Dylan Mathes ~ MarilynFae
Johnathan Andrews ~ MarilynFae
Kylin Simmons ~ MarilynFae
Zander Bishop ~ Lady With Class
Tobias Moss ~ Lady With Class
Reuben Wayland ~ Lady With Class
Matthew Jackson ~ Stargazer
Fredrick Chandler ~ kimsim12
Devin Fennigan ~ kimsim12
FC: Dylan O'Brein ~ Brea
FC: Daniel Sharman ~ Brea

Dorm Rooms
Shark Hall
Room One:
Tyler James
Room Two: Fredrick Chandler
Room Three:
Room Four:

Tiger Hall
Room One:
Dylan Mathes
Room Two: Matthew Jackson
Room Three:
Room Four:

Bear Hall
Room One:
Zander Bishop
Room Two: Devin Fennigan
Room Three: Kylin Simmons
Room Four:

Lizard Hall
Room One: Johnathan Andrews
Room Two: Tobias Moss
Room Three:
Room Four:

Dolphin Hall
Room One: Zaida Cooper
Room Two: Mayoi Maekai
Room Three: Bailey Grisham
Room Four: Adaline Lancaster

Owl Hall
Room One: Aaliyah Scott
Room Two: Cassandra Jones
Room Three: Vanessa Abernathy
Room Four:

Horse Hall
Room One: Isabel Johnson
Room Two: Eadlyn Chase
Room Three: Erin Wilhelm
Room Four:

Bird Hall
Room One: Karen Black
Room Two: Yasmine Beckette
Room Three: Tsuki Black
Room Four:

Abilities
Delay Field ~ Karakui
Circle Drive ~ Karakui
Fragmented Reality ~ Karakui
Bubble Manipulation ~ Wonderful Thing
Solar Manipulation ~ Wonderful Thing
Ink Manipulation ~ Wonderful Thing
Blood-Bending ~ Gorgeous Chaos
Telekinesis ~ King Shattered Heaventric Charming
Pyrokinesis ~ [USER]=13760]King Shattered Heaventric Charming
[/USER]
Empathy ~ King Shattered Heaventric Charming
Ecokinesis ~ King Shattered Heaventric Charming
Healer ~ MarilynFae

Water Bending ~ MarilynFae
Body Insertion ~ MarilynFae

Audable Inutation ~ MarilynFae
Teleportation ~ MarilynFae
Mediumship ~ MarilynFae
Flight ~ MarilynFae
Super Speed ~ Lady With Class
Precognition ~ Lady With Class
Pain Absorption ~ Lady With Class
Ice Powers ~ Stargazer
Element Control ~ Stargazer
Senses Manipulation ~ Stargazer
Arc of Time ~ Stargazer
Nega-Ergokinesis ~ kimsim12
Technopathy ~ kimsim12
Adaptability ~ kimsim12
Shapeshifting ~ kimsim12
Visual Projection ~ Brea
Proprioceptive Inhibit ~ Brea
Muscle Mimicry ~ Brea
Matter Absorption ~ Brea

Activities
CODE: This activity is all year around. This activity is the first semester. This activity is the second semester.

President: Annabeth
Vice President: FC: Candace Accola
Secretary: Devin Fennigan
Treasurer: Cassandra Jones
Historian:
Tobias Moss
Member: Mayoi Maekai
Member:
Member:

Cheif: Matthew Jackson
Editor: Erin Wilhelm
Reporter:
Reporter:

Photographer: Isabel Johnson
Photographer: Eadlyn Chase
Photographer:
FC: Dylan O'Brein
Photographer:
Writer:
Writer:

Captain: Annabeth
Co-Captain: Bailey Grisham
Member:
Fredrick Chandler
Member:
Member:

Captain: Reserved for King's character
Co-Captain: Tyler James
Co-Captain: Matthew Jackson
Member:
Member:
Member:

Captain: Cassandra Jones
Co-Captain: Adaline Lancaster
Member: Karen Black
Member:
FC: Nina Dobrev

Captain:
Zander Bishop
Co-Captain: Adaline Lancaster
Member: Bailey Grisham
Member:

President: Karen Black
Vice President: Johnathan Andrews
Member:
Member:

Celebrations
I am going to keep this short and sweet because I want to go to bed. haha.

As I said before there is a list in the cast section and right now it has like four, maybe five events. I got another suggestion and I will be putting it in tomorrow. We need more or else there really isn't an actual point. I know that you guys have ideas because you are creative little monsters, so throw some at me. PM me, reply here, anything. Just thinks of some ideas and give me a couple basic lines of what will be there and how it will go, though remember that YOU and I and anyone else, but especially you because it is your idea, will have to help plan it in the roleplay.

Anyway, think about it and let me know. Please and thank you.

Updates
Alright guys, so I hope this isn't going to be as much as the rest... But it may be.

I updated the picture of the dorm which you can find in the overview. I also added the dress code for the school in the rules tab.

I added activities, as I am sure you have all seen, and I have added baseball to even it all out. If you have anymore that you would like, let me know and I will add them.

Also, same goes with the celebrations. As I said, we need more than just five. SO think of some and let me know.

I will be, but have not go around to editing the actual cast list. I post this as the updated one so that I know what I need to change. So after you have let me know what is right or wrong, I will fix it in the cast list. So the cast list loooks like poo right now, just a warniing.

And finally, you can see the total of our characters above. Let me know if you would like to drop or add a character or several. Please let me know as soon as possile. Thank You!

Other Notes
Karakui, I have all three of your characters in, along with their dorms and activities. Is there anything I am missing? Anything you'd like to add? And do you plan to make more characters? Just let me know if so.^^

Wonderful Thing, I have your two girls in and I have your male as a WIP, but I put all of their abilities in and I put the girls dorms in. Is there anything that I missed? Is there anything you'd like to change/add? And do you plan to make more characters? Just let me know, thanks. ^^

Gorgeous Chaos, Your girl is put down in dorm and charcaters and ability. I haven't heard back from you about your male character yet, unless I just missed it. Anywway, let me know. Also, do you plan on making anymore characters? And before I forget, you need to choose the activities for your characters. Thanks.^^

King Shattered Heaventric Charming, I have put your four characters in as WIP charactes because you have not finished hthem. They are almost done though. I know you had me reserve your activities, but please let me know which will be with which, and notify me when you complete your characters so that I can assign their dorms and classes. Thanks^^

Stargazer, I have accepted Adaline! I love her, just as I do all of your characters! The only thing I think you missed, unless I skipped it, was the activities. I can't recall if they were on your sheet or not, but they should be haha. I put her in Dolphin Hall, Room four. Double check above though. I also put your last character, Annabeth in the WIP insteal of the reserved because I at least know her name haha. Let me know if anything needs changing. Thanks!^^

kimsim12, Your character sheets look great. The only things are that you need to add your dorm room and activities to the sheet. Thanks^^

Lady With Class, Your characters look great. I just need your ot add your dorms and activities on your first two character sheets. Ocne you finish your third sheet I will assign him a dorm and then put him in his activities. Have you chose them yet? Just let me know. Thanks^^
[/USER]​

[COLOR=#ffff00][SIZE=7][FONT=times new roman]Alrightly guys, you know what to do. I am so sorry this one took so much longer. The codes did not want to love me. I think I left out a few thinks, and it was probably in Activities. Just let me know if I did. Thank you![/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#ffff00][SIZE=7][FONT=times new roman]PS: I will be posting character propoitions sometime today! Get ready! ^^[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Last edited:
Sorry for double posting, but make a note that we have 15 males and 18 females. So if you have the energy and yyou want, we could use a couple more males, though I don't think it much matters. Thank you guys!

Sorry for double posting, but make a note that we have 15 males and 18 females. So if you have the energy and yyou want, we could use a couple more males, though I don't think it much matters. Thank you guys!
Dorian Chambers-Captain Of Basketball Team & Member of The Music Club
Julian Fisher-Wide Receiver For The Football Team #21 & Reporter For The Newspaper (Just Added This One, If It's cool)
Morgan Swarovski-Captain Of The Cheerleading Team & Member Of The Dance Club
Bambi Bryce-President Of The Drama Club & Member Of The Art Club

Those are all my chars activities and who in which one^^

Status
Not open for further replies.