March 18

Class:
"I have yet to find out."
TBA

Ability/Power:
"I can control the elements."
Control of the elements

Overview:
He can control the elements whenever he focuses and calls upon them. He doesn't have to have water by his side, or flames or anything of that sort. Think of Avatar if you're confused, yes it can basically be considered like that. He can control, fire, earth, water and air. He's not the Avatar. He's very good with it.

Advantage:
If he's cold he can warm himself up with a small fire, or if there's a small fire he can put it out. Matthew knows how to use his powers and his favorite is using fire. He can summon fire within the palm of his hand and start a fire, or summon a ball of water. It's honestly that simple. Because of this, the elements don't really effect him. He can stand in fire or breath in water, or stand in a wind vortex and anchor himself to the ground.

Disadvantage:
It takes a huge toll on Matthew and when he uses he starts to work up a sweat, like he gets a fever and if he pushes his limits he can be bedridden for the next week, so he has to be careful with how long he uses his powers. And one weird thing with when he uses dirt is that he gets a craving for dirty, like he wants to eat it, so Matthew tends to avoid using that element. The fire, if he stands in fire, sure it doesn't burn but if he uses it long enough and stands in it long enough, it can literally disintegrate him. so basically his powers can kill him.

Personality:
"Uhm...I don't know how to answer that."

Serious || Observant || Caring || Logical || Realistic ll Calm || Heart of Gold || Goofy

Matthew is a very serious, no nonsense type of guy. He hates the thought of fooling around while there should be work going on, or goofing off while there is still work to be done. He'll fool around when work is done...that is if you count planning to renovate his room, or come up with a new game as fun. He is very observant and can pick out most detail, which leads him to have a very stoic expression, from time to time, however the thing is, he's very expressive (more than he'd like to admit) and sometimes it's actually very easy to tell what he's thinking. Though he's very serious (sometimes too serious) Matthew can be very sweet and caring to those that he considers his friends. His actions may be small, but he believes that actions truly speak louder than words. He's not one to praise someone or compliment them out in the open, instead he gets people little things, maybe their favorite chocolate, their favorite drink or something small that he needed. Though it doesn't seem that way, he's very considerate. While Matthew believes that optimism is a good train and so is imagination, he's also believes that being logical and realistic is just as important and if someone comes up with a "stupid" idea (one that he deems as unrealistic) he's not afraid to shoot it down. Though with his very serious facade, most people would believe Matthew to be quite rude, but he actually has a heart of gold and despite what people say, he cares; he cares a lot! He probably cares more [about certain things] than the average person would. Honestly, Matthew is a little hard to get to open up to you, but once you get him to open up to you, he is an adorable, awkward and fun loving dork.

(In paragraph form. If you want, you can list the traits and just explain them.)
History:

"It's not important."

Long story short, Matthew was abandoned at a rather young age, so he's never known the warmth of parents. Not even foster parents would take him for some reason and so instead he was put into an orphanage. As he grew older, the orphanage seemed to be giving adoptive parents younger children and babies rather than him so he grew up, helping around, going to school and being quite unhappy. At the age of fifteen he grew to be indifferent and taking care of the other children wasnt so bad, he enjoyed it. By this time he was already doing more labor, bringing in wood, fixing up around the orphanage, putting together new cribs, fixing a television you name it. That manual labor has give him some muscles but due to the lack of nutrition, he's a bit under weight. When he first turned eighteen, he had to leave, but because Matthew has grown quite fond (not that he would admit it) he goes back very often to help take care of the children and just help out around the place.

Dorm Room:
"It's nice, I like it."
TBA

high-tech-boys-room.jpg

Rain || Writing || Computers || Music || Traveling || Reading || Playing the guitar || Singing

Dislikes:
"Fish."

Sushi || Liars || Swimming || Dancing || Liars || Drunks || Alcohol || Seeing lonely children

Strengths:
"Fire."

Using his powers || Running || Playing instruments || Studying || Research || Math || Writing

Weaknesses:
"Da- What? you want more than just on worded answers?"

Swimming || Dancing || Cares a lot (doesn't show it) || Social groups || Seeing children that are upset

Habits:
"I don't have any."
-Rubs the back of his neck when in an awkward position
-Chews on his thumb when thinking hard
-Scrunches up his nose when deep in though
-Rubs his temples when he has a bad headache or when he feels stressed
-Pinches the bridge of his nose as well

Relationships:
"I'm not good at creating any friendships."

Love Interests:
TBA

Friends:
TBA

Neutral:
TBA

Enemies:
TBA

Family:
"I actually don't really know."

Mother: Unknown
Father: Unknown

Other:
"Bye."
-He really loves taking care of children or others
-He works out
-He was top of his class at High School
-He's great with Children
"To a child, "love" is spelled' T-I-M-E."

[/fieldbox]
Sorry for double posting, but he looks fine! He will be in Tiger Hall, room two. His class will also be Advanced Special Ability (ASA). All the characters will be in this class so if you want to go ahead and put that in your last CS, go ahead, but I can remind you later if you'd rather do that!

Of course! Also, did you have in mind any powers an/or face claims? They are not required, I just thought I'd offer incase it will be awhile and you don't want others to take your ideas. Let me know Love! ^^
Yup!

FC: Hailee Steinfeld
FC: Zooey Deschanel
FC: Kevin Zegers
FC: Robert Sheehan

Abiltiies (not in any particular order with the FC's)
Nega-Ergokinesis: dark matter manipulation
Sonic Scream: self-explanatory, I hope xD
Technopathy: ability to manipulate/communicate with electronics
Adaptation: ability to adapt to almost any environment

If any of these have been taken, just let me know! I have a few other ideas as well!

Since I am feeling a less tired... for some odd reason lol. I will see if I can get my Telekinetic guy up^^ before I get off.

Reactions: Brea
Yup!

FC: Hailee Steinfeld
FC: Zooey Deschanel
FC: Kevin Zegers
FC: Robert Sheehan

Abiltiies (not in any particular order with the FC's)
Nega-Ergokinesis: dark matter manipulation
Sonic Scream: self-explanatory, I hope xD
Technopathy: ability to manipulate/communicate with electronics
Adaptation: ability to adapt to almost any environment

If any of these have been taken, just let me know! I have a few other ideas as well!
I will reserve them for you. Thank you for letting me know! Let me know when you get your characters up, even if it's just one at a time so that I can link them to the cast list and accept them! Thanks Gorgeous! ;)

#bd003f
{Face Claim: Hailee Steinfeld}
img-thing

Name

Vanessa Abernathy
Nickname
Nessie
Sexuality
closeted bisexual
Birthday
February 6
Class
Advanced Special Ability
Ability/Power
Nega-Ergokinesis
User can create, shape and manipulate dark energy, usually drawn from inter-dimensional or other similar sources. It can be channeled to a variety of effects such as an absence of light. The dark energy can be manifested as a solid, gaseous, and/or liquid substance that can be shaped in various ways.
Unlike Darkness Manipulation, which draws from the similar source, dark energy focuses on direct, destructive, and violent aspect of the spectrum.
~Advanced~

Once the user understands where they draw their source of power from, they can open "dark portals" to a dark energy dimension. There they can store tools and also summon dark beings, but it is ill-advised to do so as these beings are very difficult to control.
~Limitations~
This ability is extremely destructive and difficult to control. Unless the user has gained complete control, the ability will slowly eat away at their own life energy. It literally sucks the "light" out of them and will eventually kill them if they do not learn to completely control the power. Since it is almost impossible to gain this control, most users die before the age of 40, depending on when the ability manifested. Also, the less life energy the user has, the more difficult it becomes for them to use the power at all. The more they use the power, the greater the rate at which their life energy is taken.

Basically...she's gonna die if she uses her ability too much.

giphy.gif

Distinguishing Features
Piercings: [none]
Tattoos: 1, 2
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 148 lbs

Personality
|| Observant || Sardonic || Egotistical || Loyal || Unpredictable || Pessimistic || Manipulative || Energetic || Caring
Above all else, Vanessa is observant. She would rather watch others play the game than play it herself. She believes everyone to have an ulterior motive unless they have otherwise proved her wrong, which is very difficult to accomplish. As such, she is considered to be rather pessimistic and even sardonic. She has a very unpredictable personality at best, taking shit from others one day but beating the crap out of them for it the next. People often avoid her for the mere fact that she gathers information on what makes people tick and does so quite easily, sometimes without even doing so purposefully. Because of her plethora of knowledge on people's mannerisms, tendencies, ticks, etc., she can be a bit egotistical. While she doesn't hunt around for people's secrets, she knows how to elicit emotions out of people. This makes her rather manipulative. However, what most people don't realize is that she's extremely loyal to her friends and family. She will do anything to protect their trust, making this her greatest strength and weakness. She would never in a million years betray someone she cares about. Furthermore, when among friends, she is actually much more energetic and caring than when she is among others.

History
Vanessa grew up in luxury, not wanting for anything. Her parents loved her appropriately so, eating meals with quiet conversation. It wasn't a glamorous life, but it wasn't boring, either. She was a carefree and obedient child, living her life and enjoying it. She loved to draw from an early age and was quite talented, too. She was a normal, albeit extremely rich, kid.
All of that changed on her tenth birthday. No one is quite sure what happened. Police found young Vanessa sitting in a corner of the living room, staring glassy-eyed at her parents' bloody corpses. They'd been killed by unknown means, and Vanessa was shipped away from her home to live with her equally, if not even more, wealthy grandparents.
When school came back around, Vanessa was nothing like the carefree girl she used to be. She was rebellious, unyielding, and chaotic. Within her first week, she'd already gotten in two physical fights, both of which she had started. Her grandparents had to pull some strings to keep her from being suspended, but they pulled her out of the school anyways.
They then kept her home and had her tutored, much to her displeasure. Needless to say, she scared off many of them before her grandparents finally gave up all together. Sending her off with enough to last her six months (rather stingy, since it was basically pocket change for them), she was left to fend for her own for almost a year before she stumbled upon Berkeley.

tumblr_nsrdiix1Xh1uaor33o6_500.jpg

Dorm Room
Butterfly Hall, Room 4
[spoili]
b438c7fcdf6bc4b1a4c31a113823c5b7.jpg
[/spoili]

Likes/Dislikes
+intelligent conversations
+drawing, painting
+creativity
+being in control of a situation
+a good sense of humor
+dogs and cats
+animals in general
+swearing
Dislikes
--overly sweet foods
--ignorance
--judgmental behavior
--losing control
--calculus (it's a real bitch)
--purely logical thinking
--saturated optimism

Strengths/Weaknesses
Strengths
+Art: Her best area is drawing and painting, though she can accomplish most other art forms.
+Manipulation: She's good at getting what she wants by using people's emotions against them.
+Academics: She's surprisingly intelligent.
+Money: The one thing she doesn't have to worry about...
+Loyalty: She'll take a bullet for you.
Weaknesses
--Friends: She's not the best at making them.
--Distrust: It takes effort to gain her trust.
--Loyalty: She will literally take a fucking bullet for you.
--Temper: Some days she'll hold her tongue, some days she doesn't. And when she doesn't, she really doesn't.

Habits
--If you really get to know her, you'll realize she doesn't blink when she's lying. For people who don't know her, they usually think that means she's telling the truth.
--She has a tendency to run a hand through her hair when she's frustrated.
--When drawing/painting, she bites her lip subconsciously.
--When deep in thought, she looks up at the sky. If it's too bright, she looks down at the ground.
--If she decides to hold her tongue when angry, she tends to clench her jaw and cross her arms. If she's pissed, she'll also narrow her eyes.

tumblr_my4xnrFKk91sy2j4jo7_250.gif

Extracurricular
Art Club ~ Vice-President
Relationships
W.I.P.

Last edited:
#ff6666
{Face Claim: Zooey Deschanel}
Zooey-Deschanel-ART_0.jpg

Name

Erin Wilhelm
Nickname
[none]
Sexuality
heteromantic asexual
Birthday
August 8
Class
Advanced Special Ability
Ability/Power
Technopathy
User can manipulate any technological construct (i.e. computers, robots, hardware, etc.) to their will. This includes, but is not limited to, activation, deactivation, reconstruction, deconstruction, augmentation, programming, or scanning.
~Advanced: Technological Empathy~
User can communicate with technology almost like humans would communicate with each other, allowing the user to understand the construct's abilities--including its limitations--and malfunctions. This allows the user to use any piece of technology almost perfectly, as if they have been using it for years. The stronger the empathic bond between the user and the technology, the easier it is for the user to use the technology.
~Limitations~
The user cannot control purely mechanical constructs with no electronic or ferrous compounds. This ability requires close proximity to the object manipulated, and the user can only manipulate connected objects all at once (i.e. they must be connected either by an outlet, hardware, etc. for them to be manipulated simultaneously). With technological empathy, the user risks becoming less and less human and more like technology (i.e. an emotionless robot) by using this ability. It is possible to stay human, but it can be difficult with frequent use of the ability.

tumblr_lxuczqlCbh1r3p2ec.gif

Distinguishing Features

Piercings: ear [1]
Tattoos: [none]
Glass/Contacts--depends on her mood
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 130 lbs

Personality
|| Funny || Forceful || Blunt || Sarcastic || Enthusiastic || Sympathetic ||
Erin is often described as being very forceful. She speaks her mind when she wants to speak it, and she hates being put under the usual "nerd" trope. She believes in the unique quality of everyone, and she also believes that everyone has a side of them they don't want to show. As such, she usually gives people the benefit of the doubt and doesn't hold grudges. However, that doesn't mean she's naive. If she disapproves of your actions, she will tell it to you straight, making her quite blunt about her thoughts. She's also not perfect, and it's quite easy to tell if she doesn't like you because she'll likely say so. However, despite her extreme honesty, she is quite enthusiastic about people and life in general--she genuinely wants to be friends with her peers. She's also quite funny, cracking jokes that cause a good laugh all around. Though it may not seem like it, Erin is rather sympathetic towards people's feelings and personal thoughts, making her a reliable confidante. She won't tell people your secrets, and you can count on her to give you honest advice.

History
Erin grew up as the fifth child of Adelina and Erik Wilhelm, two young German lovers who got married within months of meeting each other and then moved to America. She had always found their story of love to be rather romantic, though that was probably because her father embellished the story quite a bit. Her four older brothers always teased her as she grew in age, but they remained fiercely protective over her as well. The main thing they teased her for was her love for computers and technology of all sorts. Classic nerd, right? She didn't tell anyone that she could...hear technology. Almost like it was speaking to her. As such, she became rather protective over simple things like computers and even calculators, and she was bullied heavily for it. After all, who actually talks to technology like it has feelings?
Her parents became rather concerned after a while. At first, they just thought it was Erin's version of imaginary friends. But, as she grew out of that age, they began to think that maybe their daughter really did think she was hearing voices from technology. Trying to keep the whole thing quiet, they told her to stop talking so openly to her...friends. Erin, who was only 8 at the time, did not fully understand why her parents didn't want her to talk to her friends, but she obeyed them. They then sent her to a nice lady who asked her lots of weird questions and then made her take these big pills. She heard the lady talking to her parents, saying it was...skits-o-freneea? (She later learned the actual term and its meaning)
And so life went on. The voices were much quieter, but they never went away. It wasn't until she was 14 that a boy dropped her favorite laptop computer (it wasn't hers, really--it was the school's). The screams she heard from the technology were unbearable, and she raced over to it. Without even thinking, she placed her hands on the scattered pieces of hardware. In the blink of an eye, the computer was put back together like new, and it was no longer screaming.
Many things happened all at once. The police came; kids were staring at her absolutely petrified. Erin, holding her calculator close, listened to its voice. It told her to run for dear life, and she listened.

6effa5718edab9b0737a282f53568463.jpg

Dorm Room

Dolphin Hall, Room 3
[spoili]
Dorm-room-decorating.png
[/spoili]

Likes/Dislikes
+bright colors
+people
+honesty
+being yourself

Dislikes
--being cut off from technology
--extremely dark colors without any bright colors
--being completely alone
--lying
--fake personalities

Strengths/Weaknesses
Strengths
+Technology: Duh.
+Honesty: She's not going to lie to protect your feelings.
+German: She's fluent.
+French: She's not fluent, but she can speak conversationally. But if you ask her how to conjugate verbs and what the French word for water buffalo is...she won't be able to tell you.
+Motivation: It's easy to get her enthusiastic and motivated about something.

Weaknesses
--Academics: She's an average student.
--Too Blunt: Sometimes you should sugarcoat things at least a little bit...
--Strange: She can be a bit...outlandish.
--Prideful: She doesn't have a huge ego, but she still has one.
--Flirting: She doesn't know how to do it, and she also doesn't know how to receive it.

Habits
--She tends to make really weird faces when thinking.
--She will frequently switch between pulling her hair up and letting it down...all in one day.
--When she doesn't understand something, she tilts her head to the side.
--She can't sit still for the life of her.

tumblr_m2oz3fnyVJ1rnggk0.gif

Extracurricular
Newspaper ~ Editor
Relationships
W.I.P.

Last edited:
#00823f
{Face Claim: Kevin Zegers}
tumblr_m85jczxxvu1rrqo8qo1_500.jpg

Name

Frederick James Chandler
Nickname
James (unless you want on his bad side, don't call him Frederick or Fred)
Sexuality
heterosexual
Birthday
April 19
Class
Advanced Special Ability
Ability/Power
Adaptability
User is able to survive and adapt to any natural environment. The user adapts to aquatic environments, specifically, by being able to breathe underwater and swim more efficiently. Other environment adaptations include less oxygen intake, slower dehydration rate, etc.
~Advanced~
User can withstand extremely high and low temperatures that normal humans would not be able to survive in for more than a few seconds. The user can also adapt in darkness, enhancing their vision and even darkening their skin color to blend with the environment.
~Limitations~
It also takes about ten minutes for the user to fully adapt to the environment, so immediately walking into a -15 degrees Celsius environment with no coat is ill-advised.

tumblr_mvquyhmc3O1r0aarho2_500.gif

Distinguishing Features

Tattoos: 1
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 174 lbs

Personality
|| outgoing || flirtatious || clever || temperamental || loyal ||
James can easily be described as outgoing above all else, talking to anyone and everyone he meets just because he can. He is also rather flirtatious, willing and able to pick up any girl he finds to be cute. His flirtatiousness can get out of hand at times, however, so some believe him to be a total dick. His friends know him to be clever, able to make a good comeback without even thinking. That being said, his brilliance has its limits: he is not very academically inclined.
One of his major faults is his temperamental attitude. It isn't difficult to aggravate him, and he doesn't exactly hide his anger. However, James makes up for his temper through his loyalty. He would never intentionally hurt his friends, and he would always be there when they need him. All in all, he's a kind, outgoing person who probably just needs some anger management classes.

History
James grew up as the infamous son of Marie and Frederick Chandler. From day one, he was expected to be the best. After all, he would eventually inherit his father's multi-billion dollar company "The Chandler Group." He was pushed harder than any child should be. Failure was never an option, and punishment was always severe. It ranged from meals being taken away to actual beatings, though the latter was far more common.
Just as he entered middle school, he discovered that he was quite different from the other children. Rather, he found himself able to breathe underwater after spending about ten minutes in a pool. Even stranger was that in cold weather, he felt just fine in shorts and a t-shirt--whereas everyone else would be bundled up in coats and mittens.
His parents were absolutely horrified. They sent him to as many doctors as money could buy, but they all said there was nothing wrong with him. No noticeable mutation, no disease...nothing. With no other alternatives, they shipped him off to a special medical facility that was basically the Mayo Clinic's evil twin. It wasn't some horror film asylum; it just felt more like a prison than anything else. After staying there for several years, Berkeley revealed itself to him, and he happily escaped from that place.

kevin-zegers.jpg

Dorm Room

Shark Hall, Room 3
[spoili]
10+Cool+Dorm+Rooms+for+Boys16.png
[/spoili]

Likes/Dislikes
+swimming
+the combination of sweet and salty
+being called James
+recreational sports
+honesty
+flirting

Dislikes
--extremely quiet places (i.e. the library)
--anything that is too salty/too sweet
--being called Frederick or Fred...especially not Fred
--competitive sports
--complete ignorance
--being rejected (specifically by a girl)

Strengths/Weaknesses
Strengths
+Social Situations: Just as he adapts to environments, he can adapt to social situations as well.
+Flirting: He can pick up a girl pretty easily, unless they're really stubborn.
+Wit: He's got a sharp tongue.
+Loyal: He stays true to his friends.

Weaknesses
--Quiet Places: He can't stand them, and he can't sit still in them.
--Too Much Flirting: Although not too horrible, he often doesn't know when to stop.
--Academics: He's an average student at best.
--Romantic Relationships: He'll stay true to you and restrain himself from flirting, but he's really not the best at the whole "relationship" thing.

Habits
--He's one of those people that paces...a lot.
--He smiles more often than most.
--When frustrated, he'll likely run a hand through his hand.
--If he's pissed at you, he'll furrow his brow. And then he'll let ya have it.

tumblr_mvquyhmc3O1r0aarho1_500.gif

Extracurricular

Swim Team ~ Member
Relationships
W.I.P.

Last edited:
#8a1616
{Face Claim: Robert Sheehan}
http3A2F2F24mediatumblrcom2F591f5dd7ca0064addb01b1d0573fe1c72Ftumblr_mqtm44K5D91sntraao1_500.png

Name
Devin Fennigan
Nickname
Fen
Sexuality
homosexual
Birthday
December 18
Class
Advanced Special Ability
Ability/Power
Shapeshifting: Human
User can change their appearance, stature, etc. into that of another person's. The user can also take on their voice. In order to mimick someone, the user must be looking at them or have a clear and complete picture of them in their mind (no vague details whatsoever).
~Advanced~
User can take on some of the capabilities of the person they are shifting into. This does not include powers. Rather, this applies to physical, human ability only.
~Limitations~
The user can be discovered if they have a different speech patter than the person they are mimicking. While the user can mimick voice inflections and accents, it is possible for those who know the person well to realize that the user's patterns are likely different. Furthermore, the user can only take on physical ability, not mental knowledge. So, if the person mimicked knows martial arts, the user would have the muscle built to perform martial arts but not the knowledge to perform it.

tumblr_msbsqufJL91sh4fzvo2_250.gif

Distinguishing Features

Tattoos: [none]
Glasses--he needs them unless he's shifted into someone who doesn't
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 170 lbs

Personality
|| Shy || Awkward || Cheerful || Optimistic || Motivated || Trustworthy || Intelligent || Witty || Goofy ||
When people first see Devin, they pass him off as a rather shy teenager who hasn't really figured out what do with the whole "socializing" idea. They're half-right. In reality, while he may be rather awkward, Devin is quite cheerful and optimistic about life. He takes everything in stride, refusing to let one little thing drag him down. Because of this, he is very easily motivated to do something that even remotely interests him. If you take the time to befriend him, you learn that he is extremely trustworthy. He will keep any secret close to him. He is also quite intelligent, and people are often surprised by his random witty comebacks. But even with wit, Devin is admittedly a rather goofy and strange person. But how could you not just love him?

History
Devin grew up in a normal family. His parents weren't abusive or rich or alcoholics or even drug addicts. They were normal people, and he was a normal kid. He excelled in school, jumping ahead one grade within the first couple of years. However, when he was in the fourth grade, his mother came in to wake him up for school and found someone completely different in his bed. Actually, she found herself in his bed. His mother, thinking she'd gone crazy, screamed and woke up the whole house. Devin awoke and shifted back to his normal self, and his mother fainted. At the hospital, they quickly deduced she had some sort of psychological shock. No one knew why until she woke up and screamed when she saw her son.
Two weeks later, he was shipped off to an orphanage, his mother unable to handle seeing him without having a mental breakdown. His father, who loved his wife more than his son, regretted putting him up for adoption but also knew that his wife would never return to normal if he didn't. He went through foster family after foster family, becoming far more introverted than he was before.
As time went on, he learned the reason behind his mother's psychological breakdown: his power. It terrified and exhilarated him at the same time. Shortly after, he stumbled upon Berkeley and ended up deciding it was far better than his negligent foster home.

221877f4a9e53eef3762bfc9fd932fad.jpg

Dorm Room

Lizard Hall, Room 2
[spoili]
38ef25c6305c9ecd16d3d7ca6b705f49.jpg
[/spoili]

Likes/Dislikes
+sunsets
+reading

+honesty
+motivated people
+intelligent/educated people

Dislikes
--loud places
--social situations
--lying
--unmotivated people
--judgmental people

Strengths/Weaknesses
Strengths
+Intelligence: He's intelligent both academically and practically.
+Optimism: He's able to keep a positive outlook on life, making him less prone to depressive moods.
+Trustworthy: He's well-known to be keep secrets and be honest.
+Agreeable: He has a generally agreeable personality and, were it not for his awkward shyness, he'd get along with most everyone.

Weaknesses
--A Bit Too Optimistic: He sometimes loses sight of reality, but he's not naive by any means.
--Awkward: He isn't very good in social situations. At all.
--Flirting: (Like Erin) He doesn't know how to do it or receive it.

Habits
--He looks away from people when he's nervous.
--When deep in thought, he stares off into space.
--He stays strangely still while sitting. It's weirder than you think.
--He tends to make "mental notes" of basically everything.

tumblr_n1by1zlsMf1s28401o1_500.gif

Extracurricular

Student Council ~ Secretary
Relationships
W.I.P.

Last edited:
Reactions: MarilynFae
I have considered this before, but the more I thought about it the more I decided not to. 1. Yes, it would seem unlikely, but they have abilities and are running from the government. That's unlikely also. Also, it would not all happen at the same time. In the same day, yes, but probably not at exactly 10:03 for everyone. 2. What about those who started later? Would they just wait around and do nothing while we continued without them and then tell them that they could join? That kind of seems unfair to some. And finally, I think it would be better to do it all at once and more than likely we will start when the heads of Berekely are asking them questions. Then each person can go about thier own way. Unless i decide otherwise, I will probably do a small flashback of what was happening at the time when my characters saw the light, and then after they have all been told where they would sleep and what class they would attend, the roleplay will actually begin and become an actual role-play.
Ah, you misunderstood. I thought you were starting a couple of weeks / months into the term, so I thought, given that people will have relationships set up already, you could have it so the characters had joined at any point in the previous weeks, so some would already know one another, some would be starting fresh. Also, just a word of advice, but you should always try to cut down the length of the introduction as much as possible, because that's where RPs tend to stagnate. If you find yourself saying or thinking "and then ... the roleplay will actually begin", you're more than likely thinking about something that's going to make the RP die. If I were doing it, I'd have the introductory post describe the general school grounds etc then skip straight to the start of homeroom for some nondescript day. Maybe introduce some 'transfer students' or in this case, late arrivals, have the teacher make some kind of announcement about something that was going to happen later in the day, then let the players take over with conversations and anything they want to do, so the entire RP doesn't get left waiting for one person. If a person does disappear, it'll only slow down a particular group, not the entire RP.

• Useful
Reactions: MarilynFae and Rae
*****GM Update!*****
So first thing is first..I will reply to your guys!
Ah, you misunderstood. I thought you were starting a couple of weeks / months into the term, so I thought, given that people will have relationships set up already, you could have it so the characters had joined at any point in the previous weeks, so some would already know one another, some would be starting fresh. Also, just a word of advice, but you should always try to cut down the length of the introduction as much as possible, because that's where RPs tend to stagnate. If you find yourself saying or thinking "and then ... the roleplay will actually begin", you're more than likely thinking about something that's going to make the RP die. If I were doing it, I'd have the introductory post describe the general school grounds etc then skip straight to the start of homeroom for some nondescript day. Maybe introduce some 'transfer students' or in this case, late arrivals, have the teacher make some kind of announcement about something that was going to happen later in the day, then let the players take over with conversations and anything they want to do, so the entire RP doesn't get left waiting for one person. If a person does disappear, it'll only slow down a particular group, not the entire RP.
Sorry, I think I worded that wrong when I wrote it down. I usually keep the introduction short, especially for group roleplays because as you said, that is where they die away. I have been in several like that and I hate it. That will not be my introduction, but when I wrote it out, that's how I pictured it happening in a movie! Haha, I'm not quite sure why, but it's a force of habit. I'd love to hear suugestions from anyone, but the way I pla/hope it goes is that it will be everyone's first day on campus (And again, I know it's weird for them all to show up in one day at nearly one time, but as I said, this group of kids are different. Hense why everything is so unusual.) And they will go to their class, we will probably start right as they walk through the door, and the teacher introduced themselves and due to the fact that we will be the only ones in our class, there will be no transfer or late students. But the teacher will probably say something about a festival (Which I am about to bring up below^^) and then it will drown out and our characters will take over, as you said! Haha thanks for the suggestion, again. Anything else you were concerned about?

Okay, now on to the actual update!

Accepted Characters
Matthew Jackson ~ Stargazer
Eadlyn Chase ~ Stargazer

Zander Bishop ~ Lady With Class
Tyler James ~ MarilynFae
Dylan Mathes ~ MarilynFae
Cassandra Jones ~ MarilynFae
Isabel Johnson ~ MarilynFae
Mayoi Maekai ~ Karakui
Karen Black ~ Karakui
Tsuki Black ~ Karakui
Aailiyah Scott ~ Gorgeous Chaos
Zaida Cooper ~ Wonderful Thing

W.I.P. Characters
Yasmine Beckette ~ Wonderful Thing
*I think that the only things you need to add is likes, dislikes, strengths, weaknesses, and habits.*

Awaiting Characters
Female; FC: Kaya Scolderio ~
Stargazer
Female; FC: Katherine McNamara ~ King Shattered Heaventric Charming
Female; FC: Amanda Seyfried ~ King Shattered Heaventric Charming
Male; FC: Joshua Williams ~ King Shattered Heaventric Charming
Male; FC: Chris Brew ~ King Shattered Heaventric Charming
Male; FC: Zac Efron ~ Gorgeous Chaos
Male; FC: Kevin Zegers ~ kimsim12
Male; FC: Robert Sheehan ~ kimsim12
Female; FC: Hailee Steinfeld ~ kimsim12
Female; FC: Zooey Deschanel ~ kimsim12

Characters Total
Females:
Eadlyn Chase ~ @Stargazer
FC: Kaya Scolderio ~ @Stargazer
Mayoi Maekai ~ @Karakui
Karen Black ~ @Karakui
Tsuki Black ~ @Karakui
Aaliyah Scott ~ @Gorgeous♠Chaos
Zaida Cooper ~ @Wonderful Thing
FC: Katherine McNamara ~ @King★Shattered★Heaventric★Charming
FC: Amanda Seyfried ~ @King★Shattered★Heaventric★Charming
Isabel Johnson ~ @MarilynFae
Cassandra Jones ~ @MarilynFae
FC: Hailee Steinfeld ~ @kimsim12
FC: Zooey Deschanel ~ @kimsim12

Males:
Matthew Jackson ~ @Stargazer
Zander Bishop ~ @Lady With Class
FC: Zac Efron ~ @Gorgeous♠Chaos
FC: Joshua Williams ~ @King★Shattered★Heaventric★Charming
FC: Chris Brew ~ @King★Shattered★Heaventric★Charming
Tyler James ~ @MarilynFae
Dylan Mathes ~ @MarilynFae
FC: Kevin Zegers ~ @kimsim12
FC: Robert Sheehan ~ @kimsim12

**Thankfully we don't have a million more girls than boys, but we do have four. I might go ahead and try to make another male to help even it out. Again, there is no character limit. The more the better! Just try not to do an outrageous amount of just one gender. Let me know if you want more! Thanks, Darlings.**

New Activities
Originaly I was not going to do this, but I have been thinking about it and this technically is a school role-play also. So I've decided to offer some actvities and clubs that you can join. You do not have to join them, it would just be something extra. These will be in the cast section and I will let you guys know more about them tomorrow after I get some rest since I haven't slept in forever. Also, along with the clubs and sports, there will also be a spot that I will add for after school festivals and what not.

Now, I am not sure that I will go along with this. It is just a suggestion and I think it would be cool and come in handy at some points in the role-play. But I will post it and if you think it's a good idea, then we will keep it. If you think that it is pointless, let me know.

It will basically have festivals/carnivals/fairs/bonfires that will be another chance for each characters to interact with each other. There would be chances for them to show off and practice their abilties and build relationships. It will kind of be like a time filler to keep things interesting while the role-play is building up.

The students will not be required to attend these, so don't just think about that. Just let me know if you think it would be something you guys would like.

Finally
Finally, my poor, sad conclusion. I'm sorry guys, I'm exhausted. I'm not sure how much I will be on tomorrow.. ere.. today.. But I will get back to everyone and everything as soon as I get a chance.

I really want to know what you guys want. And I don't just mean about the activities and whatnot, but I mean if you guys have an idea and you think it would be cool for the roleplay, I want to know about it! I want this to be something that we all enjoy and I want to know what kind of things you guys would like to see in the roleplay. So feel free to message me about it or tag me on here. If it is an idea, I'd prefer if you messaged me so we could talk though.

Alright, I think I'm done for tonight. Goodnight my lovelies.

*****GM Update!*****
So first thing is first..I will reply to your guys!

Sorry, I think I worded that wrong when I wrote it down. I usually keep the introduction short, especially for group roleplays because as you said, that is where they die away. I have been in several like that and I hate it. That will not be my introduction, but when I wrote it out, that's how I pictured it happening in a movie! Haha, I'm not quite sure why, but it's a force of habit. I'd love to hear suugestions from anyone, but the way I pla/hope it goes is that it will be everyone's first day on campus (And again, I know it's weird for them all to show up in one day at nearly one time, but as I said, this group of kids are different. Hense why everything is so unusual.) And they will go to their class, we will probably start right as they walk through the door, and the teacher introduced themselves and due to the fact that we will be the only ones in our class, there will be no transfer or late students. But the teacher will probably say something about a festival (Which I am about to bring up below^^) and then it will drown out and our characters will take over, as you said! Haha thanks for the suggestion, again. Anything else you were concerned about?

Okay, now on to the actual update!

Accepted Characters
Matthew Jackson ~ Stargazer
Eadlyn Chase ~ Stargazer

Zander Bishop ~ Lady With Class
Tyler James ~ MarilynFae
Dylan Mathes ~ MarilynFae
Cassandra Jones ~ MarilynFae
Isabel Johnson ~ MarilynFae
Mayoi Maekai ~ Karakui
Karen Black ~ Karakui
Tsuki Black ~ Karakui
Aailiyah Scott ~ Gorgeous Chaos
Zaida Cooper ~ Wonderful Thing

W.I.P. Characters
Yasmine Beckette ~ Wonderful Thing
*I think that the only things you need to add is likes, dislikes, strengths, weaknesses, and habits.*

Awaiting Characters
Female; FC: Kaya Scolderio ~
Stargazer
Female; FC: Katherine McNamara ~ King Shattered Heaventric Charming
Female; FC: Amanda Seyfried ~ King Shattered Heaventric Charming
Male; FC: Joshua Williams ~ King Shattered Heaventric Charming
Male; FC: Chris Brew ~ King Shattered Heaventric Charming
Male; FC: Zac Efron ~ Gorgeous Chaos
Male; FC: Kevin Zegers ~ kimsim12
Male; FC: Robert Sheehan ~ kimsim12
Female; FC: Hailee Steinfeld ~ kimsim12
Female; FC: Zooey Deschanel ~ kimsim12

Characters Total
Females:
Eadlyn Chase ~ @Stargazer
FC: Kaya Scolderio ~ @Stargazer
Mayoi Maekai ~ @Karakui
Karen Black ~ @Karakui
Tsuki Black ~ @Karakui
Aaliyah Scott ~ @Gorgeous♠Chaos
Zaida Cooper ~ @Wonderful Thing
FC: Katherine McNamara ~ @King★Shattered★Heaventric★Charming
FC: Amanda Seyfried ~ @King★Shattered★Heaventric★Charming
Isabel Johnson ~ @MarilynFae
Cassandra Jones ~ @MarilynFae
FC: Hailee Steinfeld ~ @kimsim12
FC: Zooey Deschanel ~ @kimsim12

Males:
Matthew Jackson ~ @Stargazer
Zander Bishop ~ @Lady With Class
FC: Zac Efron ~ @Gorgeous♠Chaos
FC: Joshua Williams ~ @King★Shattered★Heaventric★Charming
FC: Chris Brew ~ @King★Shattered★Heaventric★Charming
Tyler James ~ @MarilynFae
Dylan Mathes ~ @MarilynFae
FC: Kevin Zegers ~ @kimsim12
FC: Robert Sheehan ~ @kimsim12

**Thankfully we don't have a million more girls than boys, but we do have four. I might go ahead and try to make another male to help even it out. Again, there is no character limit. The more the better! Just try not to do an outrageous amount of just one gender. Let me know if you want more! Thanks, Darlings.**

New Activities
Originaly I was not going to do this, but I have been thinking about it and this technically is a school role-play also. So I've decided to offer some actvities and clubs that you can join. You do not have to join them, it would just be something extra. These will be in the cast section and I will let you guys know more about them tomorrow after I get some rest since I haven't slept in forever. Also, along with the clubs and sports, there will also be a spot that I will add for after school festivals and what not.

Now, I am not sure that I will go along with this. It is just a suggestion and I think it would be cool and come in handy at some points in the role-play. But I will post it and if you think it's a good idea, then we will keep it. If you think that it is pointless, let me know.

It will basically have festivals/carnivals/fairs/bonfires that will be another chance for each characters to interact with each other. There would be chances for them to show off and practice their abilties and build relationships. It will kind of be like a time filler to keep things interesting while the role-play is building up.

The students will not be required to attend these, so don't just think about that. Just let me know if you think it would be something you guys would like.

Finally
Finally, my poor, sad conclusion. I'm sorry guys, I'm exhausted. I'm not sure how much I will be on tomorrow.. ere.. today.. But I will get back to everyone and everything as soon as I get a chance.

I really want to know what you guys want. And I don't just mean about the activities and whatnot, but I mean if you guys have an idea and you think it would be cool for the roleplay, I want to know about it! I want this to be something that we all enjoy and I want to know what kind of things you guys would like to see in the roleplay. So feel free to message me about it or tag me on here. If it is an idea, I'd prefer if you messaged me so we could talk though.

Alright, I think I'm done for tonight. Goodnight my lovelies.
I can create another male, if you need me to! I don't mind ;) And I think the activities section - all of it - is an awesome idea!​

@Lady With Class I feel sorry for Zander, never being able to have sick days cos he burns through his illnesses by the time he's had breakfast.

@MarilynFae I was just looking over characters; I'm guessing the Body Insertion doesn't work on player characters? Mainly, y'know, because you don't actually know any of the character's full histories and thoughts so you can't really write about it :D

@Lady With Class I feel sorry for Zander, never being able to have sick days cos he burns through his illnesses by the time he's had breakfast.
Eh, it all depends when he catches it and how long the illness goes on in a regular immune system. So he might get, like one sick day, on the rare occasion.

@MarilynFae Could I actually change sonic scream to shapeshifting?

Will finally have my four done today. And If I feel creative enough might make two more guys... to even everything out^^.

Reactions: Brea and MarilynFae
I can create another male, if you need me to! I don't mind ;) And I think the activities section - all of it - is an awesome idea!​

You can if you'd like dear. That's your choice, just be sure to let me know. It's really not a big deal, it would just help even it out when we start going for relationships. I'm going to put another post in the cast section so it tells the Sexuality of the characters. I've noticed that helps people so that they don't accidently suggest to be a love thing with a gay man. Haha. I may not though.

Awesome! I'm glad you like it. If there's any other ideas you have, PM me! Let me know what kind of clubs and sports you'd like also!

@MarilynFae I was just looking over characters; I'm guessing the Body Insertion doesn't work on player characters? Mainly, y'know, because you don't actually know any of the character's full histories and thoughts so you can't really write about it :D

I still have been iffy about that because I think it could come in handy. So after all characters are made and some relationships are up I would ask the people who my characters are closer with if they minded it. If they didn't want me to, obviously I wouldn't, but if they didn't care, then I might.

And when they have classes where they practice her abilities, she'd have to have someone to practice on. But she'd never tell personal things. For example if a girl was heads over heals for a guy and he was playing her and my character wanted to show him how she really felt then she would show him a few memories of them together through her eyes. Small stuff like that. But I wouldn't show a character their full background ever.

But I guess I'm just waiting to see how it all plays out, and honestly, you can use your ability on another character AS LONG as you get permission from them to do so and you tell them what you plan to do with it and you both let me know that it's okay. I don't think it should be that big of a deal unless someone is constantly using their powers on someone who doesn't want them to. That would be a problem. Even while in class and doing stuff like showing their abilities, if they have to use it on other characters, it's better to ask and make sure they're okay with it!

Thanks for your concern! I actually forgot about that and I was going to add it in. I've slowly been editing all of my characters and being more detailed. I'm almost to her!

@MarilynFae Could I actually change sonic scream to shapeshifting?

Of course! Anything else, Dear?

Will finally have my four done today. And If I feel creative enough might make two more guys... to even everything out^^.

Awesome! Just be sure to let me know when you finish them so I can accept them and whatnot! If you want to make more characters, feel free! ^^

Reactions: MadKingJai™
I still have been iffy about that because I think it could come in handy. So after all characters are made and some relationships are up I would ask the people who my characters are closer with if they minded it. If they didn't want me to, obviously I wouldn't, but if they didn't care, then I might.

And when they have classes where they practice her abilities, she'd have to have someone to practice on. But she'd never tell personal things. For example if a girl was heads over heals for a guy and he was playing her and my character wanted to show him how she really felt then she would show him a few memories of them together through her eyes. Small stuff like that. But I wouldn't show a character their full background ever.

But I guess I'm just waiting to see how it all plays out, and honestly, you can use your ability on another character AS LONG as you get permission from them to do so and you tell them what you plan to do with it and you both let me know that it's okay. I don't think it should be that big of a deal unless someone is constantly using their powers on someone who doesn't want them to. That would be a problem. Even while in class and doing stuff like showing their abilities, if they have to use it on other characters, it's better to ask and make sure they're okay with it!

Thanks for your concern! I actually forgot about that and I was going to add it in. I've slowly been editing all of my characters and being more detailed. I'm almost to her!
Normally, I'm fine with abilities being usable on player characters etc because most of them give a chance for resistance and don't really screw anything up, but with Body Insertion, it feels as if you've gone "Let's take all the bits of Mind Reading that makes it a gamebreaking ability and amplify them by a thousand!" of course, if the character targeted is a background character or the player's OK with it, that's fine, but with abilities like this, you definitely should ask every time you want to use it on a player character. It's really very hard to illustrate why I so despise mind reading etc, but see if this works:

So, you've got a mystery novel you're really looking forward to. You have no idea who the villain is, what motives they have for doing the crime etc when you begin the book and you excitedly open the cover, then on the first page, one of the characters reads the minds of all the other characters and goes "Oh yeah, it's this guy. he's definitely the evil dude. I mean, look at his past. it's fuckin messed up XD" Suddenly, you lose all reason to actually read the book, don't you? There's no mystery left, no way to have a villainous plot reveal... you just put the book down and go and do something else.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying "I'll leave if you have this ability" I'm just saying you should make sure you never use it on a player without their permission.

Normally, I'm fine with abilities being usable on player characters etc because most of them give a chance for resistance and don't really screw anything up, but with Body Insertion, it feels as if you've gone "Let's take all the bits of Mind Reading that makes it a gamebreaking ability and amplify them by a thousand!" of course, if the character targeted is a background character or the player's OK with it, that's fine, but with abilities like this, you definitely should ask every time you want to use it on a player character. It's really very hard to illustrate why I so despise mind reading etc, but see if this works:

So, you've got a mystery novel you're really looking forward to. You have no idea who the villain is, what motives they have for doing the crime etc when you begin the book and you excitedly open the cover, then on the first page, one of the characters reads the minds of all the other characters and goes "Oh yeah, it's this guy. he's definitely the evil dude. I mean, look at his past. it's fuckin messed up XD" Suddenly, you lose all reason to actually read the book, don't you? There's no mystery left, no way to have a villainous plot reveal... you just put the book down and go and do something else.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying "I'll leave if you have this ability" I'm just saying you should make sure you never use it on a player without their permission.
As I said, I planned to ask everytime I plan to use it on them. I also said that everyone needs to ask and make sure, but if you read the rest of my character sheet and you would have let me finish updating the last little bit of it, my character does not liker ability because it causes her quite a deal of pain. As my character, you will find it rare for her to every use it outside of class. And as I also said, I will not be using big parts of it. My charcater does not want to read other people's mind and she thinks that her ability is the worse thing because she feels wrong invading their minds. I was also going to edit and be mroe detailed about her ability, but i'll go ahead and lay it out for you.

Yes, she has the ability of body insertion which is mind reading with a twist, but I think I already put that she chooses whos mind she reads and that she prefers not to read them at all. I also included that when she does do body insertion she chooses what others get t see. Her persoanlity and likes and dislikes, I'm not sure if you read them, basically show that she is not the type of person to go around reading and invading people's minds for the fun of it. She is also not the type of person who would allow others to invade peoples private thoughts.

Now, as I have said several times and put in the rules, if anyone happened to read them, is that students cannot use thier powers on other students unless permission is asked. Personally, not only will I ask through PM and make sure it is one hundred percent okay, with all of my characters, everytime I post, I will also asked the character through the thread. Personally, I feel like everyone will be using their abilities. For example, stargazer uses ice powers so she can use her power without it being on another character and while she does that her character will be improving. Or king uses telekineses and he can let his character practice without it being on a student. My point is that most characters will be using their abilities, so it is unfair to make others unable to just because they chose powers that have to be used on people.

It is not just for me, but it for other people who are in the same spot. They can play and use their character abilities however they want as long as it is BOTH okayed with the person that they will be using it on and okayed by me. Everytime.

Personally, I want everone to know that any of my characters will be fine with powers being used on them as long as thay okay it with me first. It is unfair to leave people out jsut because of their ability. This isan accepting school, not a put down school.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Rae
Thanks for the clarification, and sorry if I'm being annoying or rude, I guess I'm just on edge because mind reading characters have caused me more frustration in the few years I've been role playing than everything else put together. I accept that you have no intention of using the power just whenever and with no reason or anything, I'll stop now. I did have an entire response typed out but I'm pretty sure I'm just being a dick now.

e39ea710-aa44-0132-453c-0ebc4eccb42f.gif

Name:
Tobias William Moss

Nickname:
Toby; Tobs; Master Tobias; Mr. Moss

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Despite his young looks, he's 15, going on 16

Birthday:
February 4th

Class:
12, Advanced Special Ability

Ability/Power:
Precognition

Advantages - Tobias's power comes in two aspects: there are small things he can see a few minutes before they happen, and then there are things he can see weeks, months, years in advance. First there are the small things he can see, like when a cup falls off a table, or some of the words you say before you say them. These visions are specific - he can see exactly where it happens and with whom. Then there's the more advanced visions, and they're less specific. He can, potentially, predict major events in the future though, which is the advantage.

Disadvantages - For one, the specific visions are only a few minutes in advance - at max. They're also not the most accurate, and there are loopholes. Say, you change your mind of what you're going to do, at the last second. He can't see that change. So if you decide to punch him one way, then right before you do, change directions, he can stop that. And then, of course, there are the small things he predicts that he can't stop. He can stop a cup from falling, or a ball from hitting him in the back of the head, but he can't stop a speeding bullet or car crash. He foresees those things, he can't stop them himself. And then there's the advanced visions. While he can see years, months or weeks in advance, they are extremely vague, with multiple possible interpretations. They usually happen in dreams, but if they're important, he can see them during the day. They also reoccur often if it's deemed important enough. And often, these are things that cannot be changed, fixed points in time. They're usually nightmares too, causing him to forcefully wake up. Even if the visions are simple, if they have a bad omen carried with them, it'll fill him with tremendous terror.

Appearance:
anigif_optimized-21710-1424378863-14.gif

Tobias is short, though he is continuing to grow, standing at 5'5'' with brown hair and bright blue eyes.

Distinguishing Features:
He has no piercings, tattoos, or scars though he is freckled with multiple little moles.

Personality:
¤ » Calculating | Closed Off | Haunted | Sweet | Observant | Compassionate | Wise | Mature | Awkward | Curious | Intelligent « ¤​

Tobias is a fairly closed off individual. He didn't really grow up with kids his age, or even around his age, so connecting with people has never really been his thing. He's calculating and clever, usually analyzing a situation for the best solution before doing anything, and his analyses are usually right. Though he has trouble connecting with others, he's remarkable at understanding people. While he grew up with little interaction with other children, he also grew up on the sidelines of balls and parties his parents went to, accidentally eavesdropping on many conversations with his butler. He can be somewhat awkward, especially when it comes to physical contact - don't be expecting a hug from him, unless he cares about you very much. He's compassionate and sweet, always wanting to do what he can to help. He's also intelligent and incredibly curious, always asking questions about everything, and he can tend to be a bit nosy. Despite his young looks, Tobias is remarkably mature and wise beyond his years, which commonly shows in his eyes. His butler often told him, that being able to see into the tragedies of the future, changes a person, and in Tobias's case, it couldn't be more true. He feels haunted by the things that he might know about the future, and the things that he could know, but would be unable to stop.

History:
Tobias was born into a high class family, to two billionaires. While he grew up in luxury, he was taught not to be a snot. He had a kind childhood and had little to no life-changing incidents. He was home-schooled, so there were no other little buggers to torture him. There was no abuse, or death. Well, until his grandfather died. He and his grandfather, Cornelius Moss, were extremely close. They used to sit by the fireplace, talking as they played chess. His grandfather taught him how to ride a bike, and held him when his first 'girlfriend' broke his heart. Evidently, Tobias was closer to his grandfather than he was to his parents. Cornelius Moss was brutally murdered in his bed when Tobias was fourteen, which is around the time his abilities started. The nightmares had started a week or so before his grandfather's murder; gory visions of a blood splattered chess piece, a dark figure perched on a windowsill, and so on. He woke up screaming so often that week, his parents grew worried, and called in a psychiatrist who could find nothing wrong. The night of his grandfather's murder the nightmares had fallen silent, but he couldn't sleep. It was the next morning that he found out. His abilities steadily 'worsened' till his parents were convinced of his mental disorder, and put him on medication that messed with his mind even more. When Tobias started to doubt whether he really was crazy or not, it was his family's butler that believed that what he was seeing was true.

Dorm Room:
Lizard Hall, Room Three
[spoili]
awesome-modern-teen-room-for-boy-world-map-accent-wall.jpg
[/spoili]

Activities
Historian of the Student Council

Likes/Dislikes:
History
♥ Chess
♥ Tea
♥ Dream Interpretation Books
♥ Sleeping Pills
♥ Reading
♥ Train Rides
♥ Sweaters
♥ Lazy Days
♥ Smell of Old Books
♥ Cats
♥ Fires (In Fireplaces of Course)
♥ Small Talk
♥ Classical Music
♥ Comic Books

❌ Math
❌ Rap Music
❌ Sleeping
❌ His Ability
❌ Being Wrong
❌ Planes
❌ Sleeping In
❌ 'Casual' Clothes
❌ Being Cold
❌ Being Thought of as Little
❌ Being Thought of as Young
❌ Being Called Young
❌ Nightmares
❌ The Medication He Takes
❌ Peanuts

Strengths/Weaknesses:
+ Chess: He used to play it all the time with his grandfather, and he got really good at it.
+ His Memory: Having a photographic memory, his mind is like a vault. Once something goes in, it's rare for him to forget it until years later. Might take him a minute to metaphorically 'find' it, but it's most likely there. Except for the rare occasion.
+ Aim: Tobias has remarkable aim. Typically, when he throws something it hits it's target. He hasn't tried any weapons, but he can assume he'd be good at aiming those as well.
+ Small Talk: Having grown up in a rich and powerful family, it was something he had to be good at.
+ History: There's just something about it that he has a knack, and an interest for.
− Running: He has no endurance whatsoever.
− Strength: He also has no upper body strength, or any strength really. He doesn't work out, ever.
− Sleeping: Ever since his ability started, he's frequently had trouble sleeping, mostly out of fear of what he's going to see.
− Math: While he has a knack for history, that's far from the case with numbers. While he might be able to memorize the numbers themselves, he for some reason can't memorize formulas to save the life of him.
− Dream Interpretation: It's something he needs to get better at, but when it comes to dreams, it's incredibly hard. He's trying his best to learn though.

Habits:
He doesn't have many, since most are considered 'improper', but the ones he does do include:
Stares off into space when deep in thought.
Fiddles with the edge of his sleeves when nervous and/or lying.
He happens to have a photographic memory.

Relationships:
Love Interests
TBD
Friends
His butler, Benjamin Walters
Neutral
TBD
Enemies
TBD
Family
Cornelius Moss - Grandfather - Deceased
Julian Moss - Father - 35
Francis Moss - Mother - 34

Other:
~ Uses dream interpretation books or the internet often.
~ Has found that sleeping pills dampen and/or block the dreams. Sometimes does it when he really needs to get some sleep, but doesn't like how he feels in the morning.
~ Has stopped taking his medication but still has it.
~ Is vehement about not being seen as a child. His mother always says he just hasn't hit puberty yet, and that he hasn't had a growth spurt.

a22f8f80-aa45-0132-9a12-0e01949ad350.gif

<3​

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.