• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Love
Reactions: Justin
i will be posting soon, sorry just been caught up with work this summer so far
That's fine. I don't need you to post, I just need you to read and okay everything so that we can begin. Please try to read and okay everything by tomorrow if you can so that we can start either tomorrow or Thursday! Thanks.

Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
Alright everyone, because we are only waiting on one person to read everything, I am going to go ahead and make the first post. I will post in all of my character's points of views and once I do this I will copy and paste the parts which will be basically the same for all characters in here so that you can use it and if you have any questions you can just let me know! It will probably be completed tomorrow and I may only be able to post a few characters tonight, depending on how well my brain is working and I am feeling sick so I'm not sure how much longer I will be up.

Reactions: Brea and Pasi
Alright everyone, because we are only waiting on one person to read everything, I am going to go ahead and make the first post. I will post in all of my character's points of views and once I do this I will copy and paste the parts which will be basically the same for all characters in here so that you can use it and if you have any questions you can just let me know! It will probably be completed tomorrow and I may only be able to post a few characters tonight, depending on how well my brain is working and I am feeling sick so I'm not sure how much longer I will be up.
Hey what page is it on?

Hey what page is it on?
One of them is on page 13, that is the full GM post. On page fourteen there is more clarification, and on page sixteen (I think) is the list of things that you should have completed before you post in the IC.

Alright guys, unfortunately I will not be getting my post up tonight as much as i tried. I am ehuasted and sick, although I hate to admit it. I have a few more things to do and I need to fix it up. But the good news is that the post will be up tomorrow, so it looks like this roleplay is finally beginning! Yay! Anyway, right now I am going to rest and if I can't sleep (which happens sometimes when I have so many ideas in my mind like now) then I will continue working on this. If not, I will rest and then finish posting tomorrow!

Alright guys, unfortunately I will not be getting my post up tonight as much as i tried. I am ehuasted and sick, although I hate to admit it. I have a few more things to do and I need to fix it up. But the good news is that the post will be up tomorrow, so it looks like this roleplay is finally beginning! Yay! Anyway, right now I am going to rest and if I can't sleep (which happens sometimes when I have so many ideas in my mind like now) then I will continue working on this. If not, I will rest and then finish posting tomorrow!
Get some sleep love and get to it when you can :)

• Thank You
Reactions: MarilynFae
Sorry for the long wait guys! It has been exhausting. I have had real life issues that I had to handle all on my own because my co-captain didn't help at all and now I am sick and super tired. But I will not rest! I have to finish the rest of this character and then one more and I am done! Again, I am sorry it took so much longer than planned!

So I thought that I had posted yesterday but it didn't post. Thankfully it only deleted a little, hence why some of them are shorter than others. I will be editing them later on and detailing them a bit more and Amelia's entire post was deleted so I will be adding on to hers, but I have work for now. So afterwards I will let you know once they are edited! Other than that, have fun and ask any questions you have.

Okay guys! I am going to edit a few things on them, nothing big unless it is Amelia and I'll let you know if I mention your characters. But I forgot to mention, the thread is now open! So please reply whenever you get a chance!

Reactions: Brea
Okay guys! I am going to edit a few things on them, nothing big unless it is Amelia and I'll let you know if I mention your characters. But I forgot to mention, the thread is now open! So please reply whenever you get a chance!
Can you link the IC for me?

Hey guys! How's it going??

My internet has been wonky and unreliable, which has let to inactivity on my part. However, it should hopefully be getting fixed today, so I should be replying sometime within the next 3 days (since I have those days off from work).

My internet has been wonky and unreliable, which has let to inactivity on my part. However, it should hopefully be getting fixed today, so I should be replying sometime within the next 3 days (since I have those days off from work).
That's okay, I've been super busy and work has been harsh. I just don't want anyone to ditch this! Haha.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Brea
Things have been hectic, sorry lovely. I'll try and get my starters up tomorrow

GUYS. DON'T LEAVE ME HANGING PLEASE. I LOVE THIS AND YOU TOO MUCH!

@Brea @Kythera @Pasi @Misguided†Ghost @Shayla @Midnight Owl @Mr.Scales ⚖ @D.E.R.A.N.G.E.D. @Stargazer

WORDS FROM THE DERANGED...
dc-comics-gif-harley-quinn-joker-Favim.com-3947430.gif

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Shooting for Sunday or Monday night, I am sorry but I am still here^^.

Still here and very much planning to reply! My internet was out and I have several family/friends birthdays to celebrate in July, so between that and work I've had very little time to be on. But, my starters should be up very soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.