Behind Closed Doors

She smirked and gave a soft moan when he slid inside of her. "I have to say, I like your idea and thoroughly enjoy your enthusiasm," she said with a grin, and returned his kiss. As he rubbed her clit her arousal returned and coated his cock with wetness. "Mm. Yes, but I think we should draw this out a bit more," she said with a wink as she slowly scraped her nails lightly down his back and reached between them to gently cup and massage his sac. She wiggled her hips a bit and leaned up to nip at his shoulder. "Unless you don't think you can resist?"

He moaned back. "I can resist mistress..." He moaned as she played with his balls. "Mmmmmm." She certainly knew how to get him going. He wanted to move in her but she told him to wait it out until he thought he couldn't hold it. In any case, he could." "Oh please keep touching them...mmmmmm...they haven't gotten any attention for a while..." He grinned and began to move slowly, making his cock move within her and keeping her hands on his balls and his hand on her clit. "Just let me know what you want."

She bit her lower lip as he slowly moved inside of her and she found that she was having to hold out just as much as he was. However, she wasn't above playing dirty and she shifted her hips to take control of his strokes while she continued to massage his sac. She leaned up to distract him with a hot kiss while she rubbed and massaged him in a way she knew would drive him wild. "Oh I'm having fun with what I'm doing right now," she assured him with a soft laugh.

John was being driven wild as she took over the fucking and the massaging. He would let her do it. "Please do it..." He moaned as he was being driven wild, being forced to bury his face in her chest to moan further as she continued her actions. His cock and balls tingled from the action and wanted to cum but he had to hold out in order to cover her in cum. He moaned all the while in her chest and stayed here, doing his best not to lose this game.

She smiled softly and continued her slow strokes with her hips as well as massaging him with her hand. She had to admit that it was almost as torturous to her as it was to him, but she was definitely keeping a better grip than he seemed to be. Suddenly she stopped massaging him and gently pushed him away just enough that he was no longer inside of her and she could flip their positions so that he was lying on his back. She lowered herself down his body and put her tongue to work, moving small circles over his sac before she drew it up the length of him and sucked him into her mouth. She resumed massaging his sac with one hand while the other helped her mouth stroke his cock.

It hurt John to have to hold down the urge not to cum but with her sucking him off and massaging his balls, it was a monumental challenge. "Mistress..." He moaned loudly as she went to town on him. "I don't know how much longer I can hold my cum..." He was sweating as he was being worked to an orgasm. He stroked her head and hair as she sucked him. "I want to cum but I'm...oh...doing what you said..." He was being tortured. "Please can...*moan* I?"

She continued to stroke him with her mouth and one hand and massage his sac with the other. However, when his panted words reached her ears she could tell that he was having a really hard time and so she stopped what she was doing. "You have my permission to come," she assured him and drew her tongue in a small circle around the tip of his cock. "Come for me, John," she demanded as she gently sucked on the tip of his cock and started to massage his sac again.

John heard the words that would bring him relief and let loose and came all over Althea's face and into her mouth. He moaned out in pleasure as he came and started seeing stars after holding it for so long. He took deep breaths and shivered from cumming. He was in the stars from this time and he had a hard time coming down. "Oh mistress...I can see stars..."

(lol night. post one last time?)

Once he finished she grabbed a damp cloth that she'd managed to bring from the other room and cleaned herself off. She smiled softly at his words and pressed a light kiss to his forehead, laying next to him on the couch and wrapping her arms around him. She ran her fingers through his hair and held him the way he often held her after she would orgasm. "Close your eyes," she whispered to him. "I think you could do with a nap," she teased gently.

(Lol. Alright. Night.)

John couldn't resist the offer. He dozed off in his mistress's arms and wouldn't wake up for a couple of hours.

((Sorry it took me so long to respond. Got a bit busy.))

She managed to doze a bit here and there over the next few hours or so while he took a nap, but didn't get any substantial amount of sleep. She wasn't really tired enough to sleep any real length of time, anyway.

John woke up from his nap. "Mistress?" He kisses her awake but John was still sorta worn out from the torturous orgasm that Althea gave him. He was hard again but he didn't want any sex for now. Just hold his mistress.

She blinked her eyes open upon hearing his voice. Althea hadn't actually been asleep by the time that he'd woken up, but she'd had her eyes closed none-the-less. She offered him a soft smile and returned his kisses. "Nice to see you're finally awake," she teased gently. "Did you sleep well?"

John kissed her. "I did...did I do well when I came mistress?"

She returned the kiss. "Quite. I was very impressed," she said with a smile. She stretched her arms above her head and gave a yawn. She might not be tired enough to sleep, but dozing on the couch on and off had left her muscles cramped. Althea carefully moved around him to stand up. "I'm going to get a drink and maybe something light to snack on. Would you like something?"

He nodded. "Yes mistress." He waited for her to come back and in the meantime, he examined himself. His privates hurt from the orgasm but he enjoyed it. He planned to tell Althea jokingly about it. When she returned, "Mistress, my balls hurt from my orgasm." He gave a fake pout.

She padded to the kitchen and grabbed two bottles of water and some crackers, which she then brought back to the living room; handing him one of the bottles of water. She couldn't resist a light laugh when he pretended to pout at her and shook her head. "I'm sorry," she said, sitting down next to him with one leg folded underneath of her. She gave him a light kiss on the cheek and offered him some of the crackers. "I'm also not sure what you want me to do about it."

John took the crackers and water and got up to kiss his mistress. "It's ok mistress. I still came for you." He kissed her on the lips and held her. "Oh...you have cum in your hair!" He chuckled. "Mistress, you have my cum in your hair!"

She wrinkled her nose at that announcement. "Lovely," she said with a slight frown. "I guess it's time for me to go take a shower again," she said as she slipped out of his embrace. She took one last sip of her water before heading to the bedroom and adjoining bathroom to take another shower.

John shortly joined her in the shower and offered to clean her up for his mistake. He was sincere about it but he wondered if they could have sex in the shower. He would be trying if Althea was up for it.