Behind Closed Doors

She ate a bit slower than he did, doing her best to retain control over at least some aspect of it all. Her whole body was tense with excitement, but she wanted to make sure they both had everything that they needed before she started anything. When he took her plate she nodded and pushed back her chair to stand and wait for him to finish. She offered a slight smile when he returned to her and stood on her tip toes to press a kiss to his lips before turning and taking his hand, urging him to follow her. "I'm feeling feisty and thought we might have a bit of fun," she stated simply, leading him to what was, perhaps, her favorite room in the house. It was a room that she kept hidden with a secret door, and held all manner of goodies from restraints that she would use to tease him to toys that she often had him use on her.

John was also giddy with excitement when he was led to her room. "Oh Mistress...please tie me up and milk me?" He loved that being done to him. "Oh can I see your whole body nude when you milk me?" John would do anything for Althea even being restrained and sucked off for her. When they were in the room, he dutifully went over to one restraint and ripped his clothes off.

She gave a light laugh at his excitement, which only increased her own. Slowly she closed the door behind them and watched as he shed his clothes, and eagerly waited to be restrained. Althea sauntered across the room and once again stood on her tip toes to press a kiss to his lips while she slipped one restraint onto his right wrist, and then the other onto his left. Slowly she trailed kisses across his jaw-line and to his earlobe, which she nibbled on gently. "Calm yourself; John, you will get your pleasure, but first I want to play," she whispered against his ear and nipped the lobe a bit harder before stepping back. She padded across the room to the drawers that held her more revealing lingerie and stripped so that she could change into a sheer black teddy and a pair of knee-high black boots that she secretly adored.

She walked across the room towards him, the heels of her boots making a soft click against the floor. Moving closer she nipped softly at his shoulder and allowed her hands to trail over his chest and abdomen, stopping just before reaching his cock and dragging the tips of her fingers slowly across his hips. She stepped behind him and very gently scraped her nails along his back. On the wall behind him there were several items hanging up, but they weren't things she normally used on him without his consent. Her fingers itched to close around one item in particular, but she stepped around to his other side instead and nipped at his other shoulder, trailing one hand down to curl her fingers around his cock and very slowly begin to stroke him. "Tell me what you want," she whispered in his ear.

He kissed his mistress while he was restrained and she was milking him. "Please mistress...I wanna see your breasts. I love them...please milk me. I deserve it." He moaned while she stroked him. As for the toys behind him, he would have to have Althea show him what they would do before he would let her use them on him. "Please mistress I want to see them all the time. I can't help it." He was even harder and began to moan louder as she worked his cock. "I love you so much mistress."

She nibbled softly on his neck for a moment before releasing him and stepping around in front of him. She slowly lifted the hem of the teddy that she'd donned earlier and pulled it up over her head, letting it drop to the floor next to her, and revealing her breasts to him. Her boots clicked against the floor as she stepped forward and pressed her chest against his to kiss him again. She dropped her hand down between them to curl her fingers around his cock again and resume her slow, light strokes. She nipped at his lower lip before stepping back a little bit to allow him visual of her breasts. "What else?"

He gulped. "Stay there and keep at it mistress?" Ever since he married her, he knew what he was getting into and he loved it. He kissed his mistress as she continued her stroking. Eventually he asked "May Mistress please do me with a strap-on?" He wanted to try that ever since he heard about it. "I want to try it and you can stroke me too." He kissed Althea. "When you're done, it's my turn mistress."

She raised an eyebrow and tilted her head slightly. "If that's what you want," she said with a slight nod. It wasn't something that she had much experience with, but she was willing to do it for his sake. "We'll start small," she assured him with a light kiss on the cheek as she released him and clicked her way across the room to gather the things that she would need; i.e. the properly sized strap-on and a bottle of lube. She returned to his location and strapped it on to herself, stepping around behind him. "Kneel and bend over," she commanded as she dropped to her knees and flipped the top of the lube bottle open while reaching around with a free hand to resume stroking him.

He bent over as Althea lubbed up and the strap-on up and she stroked him. Eventually things got underway as John began to moan from his mistress fucking him and stroking him off. He had nothing to say while Althea kept up the fucking and stroking. "Please go faster?" He moaned. He would make sure his mistress would be pleased very well after she was done with him.

Once the strap-on was properly lubed and he was bent over on his knees she slowly and very gently slid it inside of him, making sure she wasn't being too rough. She continued to stroke him and slowly began pumping her hips in rhythm with her strokes. When he asked her to go faster she obliged him and increased her pace with both strokes.

John was loving this and moaned Althea's name repeatedly to show her she was doing it right. Eventually John came and shot his cum all over the floor, becoming tired from his mistress pleasuring him in this way. "Thank you mistress...now what do you want done to you?" He looked at her with begging eyes. "Whatever you want I will do for you."

She smiled when he moaned and continued at a steady pace until he came. She slowly pulled the strap on out of him and unstrapped it from her hips, grabbing a damp cloth to clean up her hand and handing him a second to clean himself up. Althea undid the restraints that held his wrists and clicked across the room to replace the items that she had used on him. Her excitement had spiked a great deal as she had pleasured him and the wet heat between her legs made the friction of walking excite her even more. Now she was extremely worked up and needed her own release so she stalked back across the room towards him. She grabbed one of his hands and slid it down the panties that she still wore, guiding his hand to spread her open and begin rubbing. "I want you to make me come," she stated simply. "I'm giving you a bit of liberty in how you choose to accomplish that."

John obeyed her and began to rub her pussy while he stood up to make his mistress cum. He kissed Althea before getting her to lie down on the floor and he began to eat her out hard. He used his fingers and his tongue to make his mistress go wild but he would only work her before she could cum. He had plans to make her sit on one of her sex machines and force her to cum. He kept eating Althea out in the meantime. "You taste great mistress!" He waited to get her to the right moment before she did, force her to wait, and then subject her to the sex machine.

She gave a soft moan when he laid her down on the floor, and then began to squirm and pant with pleasure as he ate her out. Her hips lifted off the floor several times while he worked on her with his tongue. Just as she was about to reach that blissful point of climax he ceased what he was doing and she cursed out loud. Part of her wanted to yell at him, but she'd given him a bit of liberty in what he was doing, so she bit her tongue and waited to see how things would play out.

"Mistress would love what I will do." He picked Althea up and moved her over to the machine and sat her down on it, inserting the device into her pussy and took the controls. "Here we go." He turned the machine on slowly to get her back up and then fast as shit and grinned as Althea was being fucked senseless from the machine. "Come on Mistress...cum for your love." He turned it all the way to the max as he heard Althea scream in pleasure.

She blinked as he scooped her up off the floor and carried her over to one of the newer sex toy machines. Her eyes went wide, but then filled with lust as he slid her down on top of it and took the controls. She shivered when he turned it on low and a soft moan escaped her lips. When he turned it up she let out a soft hiss and moaned his name as he cranked it up to the max. She literally screamed his name when her orgasm washed over her.

After Althea came, he turned the machine off and took her off of it and held her in his arms while he sat on the ground. He kissed her on the lips and gazed into her eyes. "I love you mistress..." He kept holding her and asked "Can we be naked for the rest of the day in case you want to do more things?" He grinned but kept holding her as she recovered from that orgasm.

She dropped her head against his shoulder when he scooped her up into his arms and settled onto the floor with her. "I love you too," she said softly, though her breathing still hadn't calmed down to normal just yet. She snuggled into his embrace and gave a soft laugh at his question. "Works for me," she said as she lifted her head to press a kiss to his lips.

John kissed back as he got them both up and took Althea out of the room and sealed it once again. They were naked in their house and he loved it. John laid her on the couch as he proceeded to worship her body and lay next to her, holding his mistress while he could rub his cock on her pussy teasingly. He stroked her hair and kissed her softly on her lips and chest and proceeded to suck her breasts tenderly and rub his cock on her pussy. He would be a good boy.

She smiled when he carried her from the room and laid her on the couch. A soft groan escaped her lips in response to his caresses and she found her desire slowly stirring again. She nipped softly at his lower lip and shifted her hips so she could rub herself against him. "Ready for round two so soon?" she teased gently as she lazily trailed her fingers over his shoulders and chest.

"Maybe mistress..." John kissed back and grinned as he suddenly inserted himself into Althea's pussy. "But maybe we can keep me in your so we can wait until we're ready...I don't want to milk myself dry and I don't want Mistress too tired to take her lover's cock." He kissed her and kept himself planted inside her and kept kissing and even rubbed her clit gently. "Would you like to be covered in me when we are done this round?"