Behind Closed Doors

She returned his kiss and laughed as he left the room. She settled onto the couch with her laptop and waited for his return.

He returned by her side. "I couldn't get anything on my end. All I could do was make sure we could get ready for the trip, not get the travel arrangements going."

She grinned. "It's alright," she assured him. "First we need to decide where we would like to go."

They spent a good while figuring out where they should go for vacation. Eventually, "Why not a topical paradise? There's an island we could get and we could do whatever and no one can bother us!" He chuckled. "It'd be perfect!"

(lol I be off early. gotta wake up at 4 AM tomorrow >_< see ya later)

She gave a slight laugh at his suggestion, but it did sound like a good idea. She began researching tropical islands and other such things, and after a while she finally found the perfect one. It was a small island that would take about a day for them to get to, but the cabin that she'd reserved was very secluded and quite beautiful. "I'll have to stay up most of the night packing, because we're scheduled to leave at 10 tomorrow morning, but we have to be there at least an hour early," she informed him. She'd shown him the pictures of the little cabin and the area of the island surrounding it and was hopeful that he approved.

John loved the place and eagerly helped her pack. They would be off the next day.

They managed to get a little bit of sleep before having to be up and around the next day.

It took most of the next day for them to reach their destination, and thus was rather late at night by the time they finally arrived. Despite that fact; Althea was still in awe when they entered the cabin. The inside was just as gorgeous as the outside had been, and she found herself dropping the bags that she'd helped John carry inside. They had access to the beach, which was only a few yards away from the front of the cabin, but she particularly enjoyed the way that the cabin looked and found herself acting like a kid as she poked around. "This place is beautiful," she announced.

John smiled and held Althea. "What do you want to do first?"

She smiled and kissed his cheek softly, glancing around the cabin once more. "Hmm. I think I want to go for a dip in the ocean. It's been a long time since I swam in the ocean last," she said thoughtfully.

He grinned. "No bathing suits?" He took his clothes off and helped Althea get hers off and they both ran into the ocean.

She laughed at his suggestion until she realized that he was being serious. After a brief hesitation she removed her clothes and when he darted out the front door she ran after him and to the ocean. She paused at the shore to test the water with her toes and found that while it was cold, it wasn't freezing. She smiled and ran into the water until she was about waist deep and turned to smile at John. "The water is nice," she said before she took a deep breath and disappeared beneath the surface to douse herself in the water. She resurfaced a few seconds later with a grin.

He joined her in the water and held her. "It was a good thing we got this trip." He kissed her and began to massage her in the water. "Without it, I would have gone crazy mistress." He chuckled and swam around, finally getting back to Althea and tickled her.

She laughed. "I'm sure you would have been alright," she teased gently. When he swam away she allowed the waves to rock her gently and closed her eyes briefly to relax a bit. However she soon felt something tickling her side and let out a high pitched squeak. She thrashed around for a moment before she realized it was just John, and then glared at him. "Oh you're so going to pay for that," she said with a wicked grin as she dipped down under the water again. For some reason Althea preferred to swim under the water, and she made use of that preference now to swim a wide circle around him. She came up behind him; still under the water, and grabbed his leg to pull him under.

He was pulled down and he grabbed Althea and held up after they surfaced. "Well my dear...what do you want to try in the ocean? On the beach?" He grinned as John got Althea to the shore and laid her on the sand.

She laughed a bit and kissed him lightly when he carried her to the shore. She wrinkled her nose when he laid her on the sand, which clung to her because she'd been in the water. "I think a shower and a blanket on the sand might be best for that. No offense, but I really don't want to end up with sand in certain places. I get the feeling that would be extremely unpleasant," she said with a laugh.

John kissed her. "Well if I could..." He ran to get the blanket and put it down and put her on it. "Maybe we could try it on the beach like the drink?" He winked.

She smiled when he returned with the blanket and laid it out on the sand. While he was gone she'd spent her time doing her best to remove the sand that had clung to her back when he'd first laid her down. She was relatively sand-free by the time he got back with the blanket and she laughed at his comment as he laid her down ontop of the blanket. "Hmm. Sounds like fun," she said with a wink of her own.

He got on top of her and teased her with him. "Let me know when you want it mistress." He kissed her and groped her chest.

She returned his kisses and gave a soft moan in response to his actions. "I want it now," she whispered.

John obeyed Althea's command and inserted himself into her, going slow while caressing her and kissing all over. They would fuck on the beach and they would enjoy it.