Behind Closed Doors

Once their little sexual encounter was over and they had the energy to move again Althea would get up off the blanket and head back inside for a shower.

John followed her into the shower. "All that sand!" He chuckled. "I never knew I could get that sandy."

She laughed and shook her head a bit. "Oh it could be much worse. Imagine how bad it would be if you hadn't gotten that blanket."

John held Althea in the shower. "I'm glad we got this trip. Just you and me without anything to worry about..." He washed his mistress up, letting her wash him when he was done. "I miss our room though. All the things we could do!" He heartily laughed, wondering if she brought anything along to spice things up.

She smiled. "I'm glad we did too," she said as they scrubbed eachother down. "Oh, but see, I'm better at planning for trips than you might think," she said with a wink in response to his comment about their room. However, she didn't elaborate and simply stepped out of the shower to dry herself off.

He joined her after they were done and laid on the bed, dried off. "Mistress, what did you bring?" He was curious but waited for what Althea would say before he could get excited.

She got up off the bed and walked back to the main room of the cabin, grabbing one rather large suitcase that she wheeled back to the bedroom area. She laid it on the floor and unzipped it, revealing at least one of every category of sex toy that she owned. "Does that answer your question?"

He got up and held his mistress, jumping in excitement. "Oh mistress, now we can have fun!" He was serious. Now they could do their usual thing if they wanted.

She laughed and pressed a quick kiss to his cheek. "See; I told you I was better at planning out trips that you might think."

He jumped on the bed and begged to have things done to him. He waited for Althea to bind his wrists to begin things.

She pulled out the proper straps to secure his wrists to the bedposts, and climbed onto the bed to secure him there. She teased him for a little while to ensure he was fully aroused before beginning to pleasure him.

John moaned from Althea stroking him off. "Oh mistress, let me see them..." He was referring to her chest. "mmmmmm oh mistress I love you..." He moaned all the while. "Please do whatever mistress...as long as I love it..."

She smiled and shifted her position on the bed so that he could stare at her chest while she continued to pleasure him. After a moment or two of stroking him with only her hands she dipped her head down to take him into her mouth.

"Oh please mistress please..." He moaned from the sudden taking of his cock into her mouth. He would repay her in kind for this. "I love you..."

She smiled and took him deeper into her mouth, continuing to suck and stroke him with one hand at the same time.

John moaned and began to leak pre-cum from his cock, eagerly holding back so that he could let it all out at her command. He waited until she could feel his strain.

When she felt him straining to hold back she pulled back just enough to encourage him to cum before resuming her sucking and stroking of his cock. She also used her free hand to massage his sac in order to entice him into cuming sooner.

He came into her mouth hard, making sure every drop of cum came out of him. He didn't see stars but he was sure enjoying this. He stroked her beautiful brown hair afterwards. "Oh mistress..."

She swallowed and then climbed off the bed to go brush her teeth and use mouthwash, mostly for hygienic purposes. After several minutes she returned to the bedroom, only then remembering that she'd forgotten to unsecure his wrists. She climbed onto the bed and undid the restraints around his wrists and settling on the bed next to him.

John held her and kissed her all over. "When can I repay the favor?"