Behind Closed Doors

By the time he joined her her hair was already wet and she was in the process of shampooing it. She turned around to rinse the shampoo from her hair, which took a few minutes, and then stepped forward to kiss him softly. "Well hello," she said with a smirk. "Hmm. I wouldn't mind letting you soap me up," she said with a wink; though she didn't figure anything would happen this soon, considering his earlier complaint about his balls hurting.

He began to wash her all over in a loyal and seductive manner, being careful around her lady parts. His junk no longer hurt him anymore and by the time she was washed up and rinsed off, he held her and rubbed his cock on her pussy. "They no longer hurt mistress..." He kissed her as the shower continued to run. "I do miss you when you go to work. I get bored and I miss you...so much." He kissed her and teased her pussy further.

She allowed him to soap her up and rinse her off and decided that it was nice not to have to do it herself. When he took her into his arms she slumped against him with a soft moan as he rubbed against her. Her excitement from earlier was beginning to rise up again and she returned his kiss. "Mmm. I miss you when I have to work, too," she assured him softly and pressed closer to him.

"I wish we could spend more time together mistress..." John kissed Althea as he inserted himself into her and began to lightly move. "I can't stop thinking about you when you're gone..." He kisses her and takes hold of her hips, moving her a bit faster. "We should have a vacation where we can travel and fuck all we want..." He kept at the fucking and kissed her all over.

She returned his kiss and moaned softly as he slid inside of her. "I wish," she was cut off by another moan when he gripped her hips and began to move faster. "That sounds like a good idea," she said, her words interrupted by pants and moans as he continued to fuck her. She closed her eyes and dropped her head back against the wall of the shower. Althea tipped her head up to kiss him hard on the lips and rocked her hips in rhythm with his thrusting.

He kept up the pounding of his mistress and kissed her back while they fucked. He loved fucking Althea and he loved the faces and reactions she made when he did it to her. He kissed her back and kept at it, waiting for her to cum before he would. "Mistress please cum? Please mistress? I cum for you if you cum..." He moaned out the words urging her to cum.

She bit her lower lip and opened her eyes after a moment or two. When he asked her to cum she smiled, leaned forward to kiss him and jerked her hips against him a couple of times before pulling back from his mouth and crying out his name as she came. Her head dropped back against the shower wall, hitting it a bit harder than she'd intended. Yeah, she'd probably have a bruise there later, but she didn't care at the moment.

He came at that moment too and afterwards he held Althea close, wondering about her head hitting the wall. He just held her anyways and kissed her, still in her. "You know how to treat my cock right mistress...and I know how to treat your pussy right..." He kissed her again and got them both out of the shower and dried off, still preferring to go naked across their house.

She mumbled in response to his words, too satiated at that moment to really say much of anything. She wrapped her arms around him when he guided her out of the shower and toweled her off. She smiled and kissed his cheek softly afterwards, stretching her arms above her head. "Hmm. You are quite good at sex," she commented in a teasing manner. "So. What now?"

John sighed. He didn't know what else to do today. "I have no idea mistress. I guess we ran out of ideas for sex today." He also sighed, knowing that Althea would have to go to work tomorrow. "But you're working tomorrow...and I'll be alone again..."

She stood on her tip toes to press a kiss to his cheek. "Well. How about good old fashioned dinner and a movie before bed?" she asked. "I know, I'm sorry I have to be away so much," she said with a slight frown. "I promise I will put in for a week off as soon as possible," she swore and stood up on her tip toes to press a kiss to his lips.

He kissed her back and agreed to the dinner and movie idea but "If we do the dinner and movie, we fuck before we sleep?" He chuckled and held her. "I can't wait until we're able to be together more..." He sighed. "If only you could get more time off..."

She chuckled and nodded. "Agreed," she said in response to both his question and his statement about spending more time together.
After they settled in with dinner and a movie she found herself lost in thought for most of the movie. Once the movie was over she turned the television off and stood, holding her hand out to him to lead him to the bedroom.

John took her hand as they went to the bedroom. As promised, they had sex after settling into bed. The next morning would leave John saddened while his mistress left him sleeping to perform her routines in order to leave for work. He would spend most of the day dithering around waiting for her and eagerly met her at the door when she came home.

Althea had a long, but good day at work. She was all smiles and practically dancing with excitement when she returned home that night. She saw that John was at the door when she arrived and she stood up on her tip toes to press a hard kiss to his lips before grabbing his hands and forcing him to do an impromptu dance with her. "I have good news," she announced with a grin.

Althea had a long, but good day at work. She was all smiles and practically dancing with excitement when she returned home that night. She saw that John was at the door when she arrived and she stood up on her tip toes to press a hard kiss to his lips before grabbing his hands and forcing him to do an impromptu dance with her. "I have good news," she announced with a grin.
John answered excitedly. "You're able to get the time off?!" He danced with her happy at the thought they would get the time off together. "I can't wait to spend it with you!"

She smiled at his guess and kissed his cheek softly. "Better. I was able to get the next week off. Apparently I've got a bit too much off time saved up for their liking and they were all too happy to give me a paid week's vacation," she said with a grin.

John was excited. "Yes! We can finally take a vacation!" He hopped around and Althea joined in his hopping. "I can't wait to go!

She smiled and hopped around with him for a few minutes. "I'm excited too, but we need to do some planning before we just pack up and go on vacation," she said with a soft laugh.

John kissed her and went to go plan things out. He wanted this to happen for a long time. He couldn't contain himself.