Beginning of the end-Zombie Apocalypse

Spencer reached for the glove compartment and tossed a spare silencer to Jack . The french girl had managed to bring her mates with her without getting killed and managed to decapitate some zomzoms along the way. She was skilled, even by his standards so Spencer had to give her some credit for that skill. Once everyone had entered, Spencer immeditately locked the doors and windows andthey sped away into the night. The next safehouse was a couple of miles away from their currnt location so it should take some time to get there.

"Anyone who needs rest now would be the time to do so. We got a long drive ahead of us so it is better to try and regain some of the energy you've lost. And do make sure to keep your friend alive. If he dies and turns then things could get pretty messy." He advised.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
At the word that everyone should get some rest, both Elia and Elliot blinked once. They haven't had proper rest in so long that it seemed so foreign. The two of them chose not to sleep, but just sit in their seats awake. The black haired male only gazed out the window while his sister gazed up at the ceiling, thinking about some things. It was a couple of minutes later that she looked over her seat to her brother. She spoke gently as to not disturb anyone.

"Большой брат..? (Big brother..?)"

"Hm..?" He asked, wanting to know what she wanted.

"Что это значит, что мы использовали для использования? Дело.. у себя дома? (What is that thing we used to use? The thing.. back at home?)"

"Я не имею две односпальных отцом, вы должны быть более конкретными. (I don't have twin telepathy, you have to be more specific.)"

Elia pouted a bit before thinking further, "... изменения несут игрушки мы! (The... modified bear toy we made!)" She said after a moment's thinking. They had modified a simple bear toy to be able to have multiple tools for Elliot and a magnifying glass for Elia when she did her discovering and reading. It was so much of help and use to them, they should have brought it from home. They still had a chance to get it if the group ever decided to sail to Russia. Which both twins doubted.

"Что такое? (What about it?)"

"Я... действительно хотели бы мы его с нами ... Мы имеем представление о матери и отца ... Я не неблагодарностью за это ... Но всего нашего детства, игрушкой .... (I... really wish we brought it with us... We have a picture of mother and father... I'm not ungrateful for that... But our whole childhood was in that toy....)" She told him sadly, slumping against the back of the chair.

Elliot placed a hand on his sister's in a manner of comfort. She was still growing accustomed to everything and their only regrets were not telling their parents they loved them enough. They never got to thank their father for all the support and wisdom he shared or their mother for all the love and care she had given them. Now, they were in this world and all they had was each other.

"Может я см. рисунок ... ? (Can I see the picture...?)" Elia asked her brother, the elder brother reaching into his pocket and pulling out a small picture. The younger sister took the photo and plopped back into her seat. Elliot returned to gazing out the window while his sister looked at the picture. It was of them and their parents on their 19th anniversary. It was after Elia and Elliot had pushed their faced into the cake they purchased together. Their parents were laughing, nearly finished wiping off the frosting. Their father held the chiseled features of an American with gorgeous blue eyes and short blonde hair. Their mother held a heart shaped face, large bright brown eyes and lustrous long black hair somewhat covered in the frosting. Elia missed them so much, just like her brother.

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
Desi let out a light sigh hearing what the driver had said. She Made herself clear enough that the boy was injured by a gun. He was not bitten. If that was the case, Desi wouldn't help him so far. He would have been dead by how.

Along the way, her green eyes stared outside not being to concentrated of what was happening in the hammer with the others. For some reason she started to miss her dad. All those times which they spent together, were now just a distant memory.

Desi squeezed her sword to reassure her of the protective feeling which it give her always. With her other hand, Desi brushed her hair away from her cheek and bit down her full lips from nervousness.

" I have told you, Snowman.. He is not bitten. If he was in the first place, trust me he was not with us right now. He has a gunshot wound at his ribcage."

Her voice secure, Desi looked at him from behind before leaning her head forward lightly.

" Also.. It would be nice if we'd know each other's name. Just in case. By the looks of the sight, I really hope your hideout it something as good as your personality. "

Desi said to the man, with a light smile now and stretched her arm due it's soreness. Even her leg begun to feel rather numb, but decided to ignore it. She had to remain strong no matter what.

No weakness shown to the others. It was supposed to look like she was strong enough to survive by herself, with a strong mind to. Even if deep down, Desi was breaking into pieces.

Her teeth sink again into her lower lip not letting the tears to be shown.

Stupid woman.

Spencer chuckled at the french girl's remarks. It seems he had to do another lecture again regarding the infected. Plus he was amused at the number of nicknames he's been getting from this lot. Maybe bringing them with him wasn't so bad after all.

"News flash, French Fry, there are 3 ways of becoming one of them. 1.) Getting bitten by a walker 2.) Getting scratched by a runner. 3.) When you die you also become one of them due to the infection of the air. I have witnessed whole camps get destroyed by that happening. We are all infected and we will turn when we die. That is the inevitable truth of this fucked up world we're living in." He told her matter of factly.
"As for my hide out, I got numerous others scattered across the US. The nearest one is a couple of miles away but the safest ones are quite far. Your pick." Spencer said nonchalantly toward the french woman. "Oh and the name's Spencer. Feel free to tell me yours. "

• Love
Desi flinched at his words, fallowed by his remark. She swore at the back of her mind that had to calm calm and do not do something regrettable.

Her back settled better at the car seat, having this awful sensation of numbness all over again. Like a never ending pain. Her emerald eyes darted at him, before she numbed something in French.

" Si j'ai eu quelques oranges maintenant, j'aurais farcis votre Bouche avec eux!
Les hommes, encore que d'etre responsable du tout. Chanceaux que vous avez enregistre nous!

Homme ranchon!"
[ If I had some oranges right now, I would probably stuff your mouth with them!
Men.. Still like to be in charge of everything. Lucky you that you saved us..
Grumpy man! ]

She smiled briefly at him, crossing her arms now and let her eyes to gaze outside the car with a light sigh. For some reason, he made her so angry beyond belief. She could hear her own blood boiling within her veins.

" Pleasure to meet you, Spency.
I am Desi."

That was all she said to him, now closing her eyes for a moment while he continued to stir the hammer toward the hideout. Even at that point, Desi felt slightly more secure about the entire situation. Although, deep down she wished that things would go back to normal and all this madness would be over.

The rising of the Dead, was definitely not part of her Life Plans. Not now, not Ever.

It was to late already.

For several moments, Desi couldn't hear anything over the violent pounding of her pulse.

• Love
Reactions: Accelerator
Both Russians paid no mind to "French fry" and Spencer. Elia was too focused with the beloved picture of their parents and Elliot was too focused looking out the window. Someone needed to be able to point out something going on, right? Elia turned in her seat then gave the photo back to her brother without another word. The elder brother slid the photo back into his pocket to look at later. It was a couple minutes later that Elia turned to Spencer.

"Snow White.. How much farther are we from safe place?"

Jack cought the silencer and inspected the hard metal cylinder. Looking down the tube just to see how it worked before twisting it onto the nozzle of his pistol. It now felt a little off balanced. Something he was sure he would have to get used to before he shot it again. He then laid the pistol on his lap and stared out the window, watching the objects rush by. He let his brain go wild into thinking...first it was about how weird the pistol felt...to where iron came from and how it's made...then to time him and his father finished up at the shooting range.

"Hey...dad...do you think what happened to mom will happen to me? Since I'm a descendent of her...won't I get that trait?" Brian asked. The day was hot in New Hampshire. But under the shade of the shack, it felt nice. Dirt dunes filled the sides, stack about 7 feet high and compacted down. At the end was another dune of dirt...and rock. It was just shy of two in the afternoon.

"You mean have your heart explode while giving birth?" His father said sarcastically while putting the pistols into a suit case, locking it tight. "Well...one you don't have a energy drink diet...your mom used to drink them several times a day, you don't, and your a guy, so you don't have to give birth" his father replied while walking out of the shack, Brian tailing behind him.

The outside of the shack was a very thick forest. Birds flew out of the trees as soon as they stepped out, and the sun beat down on them, as it was a clear sky this day. His father patted him on the back "don't worry you'll be fine" he said with a slight chuckle keeping his eyes ahead. Jack couldn't help but look up to see his fathers eyes looking a bit more shiny then usual...he missed her.

Jack snapped back to reality, he looked around to see if he was still in the car...and he was. So he presumed Staring out the window with a hand on his mouth.​

Spencer chuckled despite not understanding what Desi had told him. He knows how to speak quite a few languages like Russian and Filipino but unfortunately, French wasn't one of them. Still, his personality has earned him a few nasty glares and comments every now and then. Despite this, he sure as hell won't change who he is just for the comfort and enjoyment of some people. He merely doesn't give a single fuck about what they think about him. For all he cared, they could simply just go to hell. However, he made an exception for those whom he viewed as comrades.

"Hmmm.... I may not be able to speak nor understand french but I know that you just said something nasty to me. I don't mind. In fact, I got used to it a loooooooong long time ago. Plus you're not the first one to think I'm an asshole, am I right, Elia?" He turned to Elia for a second seating on the shotgun seat and gave her a whimsical smile.

"Well Elia's kinda grown on me so I usually don't take her nasty comments seriously. In fact, based on my experience with people and based on those Japanese anime and manga, I think she's just being Tsundere. Tough on the outside but squishy and cuddly and adorable and loving on the inside." He mused.

"As for the safehouse... I've taken the Asian guy's condition into account. Actually we passed the nearest safe house half an hour ago. It wasn't exactly the safest and has only basic medical supplies. We're going into a hideout that has better medical facilities and is a lot more secluded than the city. Basically, we're taking the "Logical's" way of thinking here.... Though again, I hope that I don't regret my generosity." He said aloud for everyone to hear. "We'll reach it in about an hour or so. There are some snacks behind the front seats and inside the glove compartment. You need to recharge lost energy." Spencer reached for the glove compartment and grabbed a small white bottle before tossing it behind him towards Desi. "Pain pills for the Asian dude. Though I'd recommend taking them if and only if the pain is unbearable." He advised.

Both Elia and Elliot listened to the words of the white haired man. The jet black haired female twin didn't think of Spencer as an asshole as much as before. He may act like one at times, but so did Elliot. During her minutes of silence, she had been putting the puzzle pieces together. Spencer wasn't an asshole, he was a realist like her brother. The stern talking to Jack wasn't because they wanted to be assholes, it was just to keep him alive like his brother had stated. If the white haired man weren't an asshole, he wouldn't have accepted the two as his teammates. He would have tossed them to the streets to be eaten and not have any mercy for them.

At the words of Elia being "Tsundere", she hugged herself, swayed her body left and right and giggled. The reason for this was because he was absolutely right. She had to be tough in a world like this, but that didn't mean she was going to put her bubbly nature to the side. "Вы не стыковой Мюнха. (You are not a butt munch.)" She began, using Russian because she was speaking to Spencer and only Spencer. Using English would result in super nosiness. "Вы хотели бы Эллиот, реалистичный человек, который воспринимает мир как ему. Но под все, что темнота, что вас окружает, в самом центре Тедди. Подобно Эллиот; право на Эллиот? (You are like Elliot, a realistic man who views the world much like him. But underneath all that darkness that surrounds you, there is a heart of a teddy bear. Much like Elliot; right Elliot?)" At the last words, she turned to her brother with a smile. Her knees were on the seat and she hugged the headrest as she looked at him.

"Я не в центре игрушечного медвежонка Bloom. (I do not have a heart of a teddy bear Elia.)" He responded, receiving a giggle from his sister in return.

"Вы делаете ~ (Sure you don't~)" She responded then sat in her seat properly again.

Spencer chuckled when he saw how Elia reacted to his little comment. True, it wasn't what he expected but it was just as amusing. He figured it would be nice if she was nice to him all the time. He likes having peace after all despite his brutality.

"ЭГ? И здесь я думаю, что вы были на бородка мне в лицо для выполнения вызовов вы Tsundere ... Вам очень поможет в вашем - ты никак настроение. Я бы потерял контроль над автомобилем и захватил всех нас был убит у вас не было на Tsun режим. (Eh? And here I thought you were about to punch me in the face for calling you Tsundere... Good thing you're in your dere mood though. I could have lost control of the vehicle and gotten us all killed had you been on Tsun mode. )" He told nonchalantly. He cringed a little when he heard her say that he had a heart of a teddy bear. She must secretly be getting back at him for calling her a Tsundere. Clever.

С технической точки зрения, в самом центре игрушечного медвежонка будет состоять из хлопка или другие типы волокон. В результате, как бы жизнь и Я технически быть мертвой если я был из хлопка ... Я надеюсь вы не запускается позвонив мне медведя. Представляется вам много, привычка что мне оскорбительное прозвища. (Technically, the heart of a teddy bear would consist of cotton or some other type of fiber. As a result, it wouldn't support life and I'd technically be dead if I had a heart made out of cotton... I do hope you won't start calling me Polar Bear. It seems you lot have taken a habit of giving me humiliating nicknames.) " Spencer said in a bemused voice.

• Love
Everything was confused in that moment, hearing them talking to a foreign language. Could not actually comprehend none of it, but somehow sounded like a type of Russian.

Either way, Desi sighed again at Spency's comment, just as he threw her some medicine for her friend. Her eyes darted back at Spency, then at the little girl and pick a quick glacé at the brunet boy.

The trail of her thoughts brought her back very bad memories, closing her eyes and gripping right the bag in her hands. Once again, Desi bit down her lip harder than last time. From the strong grip, her bottom lip begun to bleed slightly. Now her emerald eyes opened suddenly.

" Ne criez pas maintenant pour baisent sake! Gardes le repos.."
[ Do not cry now for fuck sake!! Keep calm! ]

Desi mumbled in French under her breath, with that her tears betrayed her and some drops made their way down her face. Immediately, her head turn to one side to look outside the window, covering her mouth now. All the blood rushed at her face, making her feel dizzy and hot in the same time.

Desi hoped that nobody will notice her weakness in that moment, or she will be the laugh of the group.

Stupid weak heart..

Punch him? Now why in the world would she punch him? They're a team! Punching only leads to violence, and violence will get them no where! She listened to the man's words as he explained the logical term of a teddy bear. Technically, teddy bears didn't have heart in the first place. Except those bears that held the cotton ones, where you get to build your own teddy bear. "Build-a-bear" was it called? She had been wanting to go there before the apocalypse, and she still wanted to go there!

"Я не собираюсь вас перфорации, гуся! Хотя тедди несет не сердца в первом месте; но у меня есть множество псевдонимов для вас! Хотел бы снег белый или Урсула, или Белыйу, возможно выпустят более сложное положение, в котором вы хотели бы лучше? (I won't punch you, silly goose! Though teddy bears don't have hearts in the first place; but I do have plenty of nicknames for you! Like Snow White, or Ursula, or Whitey, maybe Polar Bear is more suiting, maybe Snowy, which do you like better?)" She asked the other with a big, sweet smile.

Elliot could hear the familiar sniffles that were tears, since Elia used to cry a lot in the beginning. He looked over for the culprit, only to see it was the blonde woman. She looked to be crying, even though he couldn't see her face properly. Instead of asking if she was okay, because that makes the tears worse, he lightly tapped her shoulder to try and get her attention. Why make a scene?

• Love
A light touch on her shoulder almost made her jump of the seat through the window, gulping hard the lump forming at her throat.

Desi, wiped quickly her face trying to have a normal breathing for a minute or two. Slowly, but certain Desi turned her emerald eyes at the Russian boy, continuing to bite down her lip. It was written all over her face that the pain, sadness and sorrow could not be bearable for her anymore.

Instead, she tried to put a brave smile now, with her lip swollen. Yet the few tears, streamed down her face while she looked at him.

This was indeed a fucked up situation to be, crying in front of the guy. She couldn't do it when she was alone, now Him will only see her as a crybaby.

Stupid woman..

Therefore, her body reacted quickly before she could think about it. Her left hand, trembling and sweaty, reach his hand only to touch it briefly. Her heart again pounded loud inside her chest.

Completely ignoring any other conversation going on in the hammer.

Touché.

• Love
Reactions: Jessica
Written all over the girl's face was exactly what he thought he'd see. Pain, sadness, and overwhelming emotions. Those tears brought a flashback to when he and Elia had just escaped with their lives, unlike their parents. His sister had weeped nearly every night, praying that their parents had made it out alive. It was him who had to explain that they were in eternal rest, and were in a better place. The tears.. He hated seeing tears unless he was the one who caused it.

With the same hand Desi touched, he reached over and rubbed her back in a soothing manner. He had done this all the time with Elia when she was crying, he could only hope it had the same effect on the blonde girl. Sitting next to a crying girl without doing anything about it was less than tasteful.

Desi sniffled a few times, as the Russian boy rubbed her back in compassion. As then, like a lightning had struck her, Desi simple smiled and removed her hand.

Slowly, her body stiffen coming to the realisation that he is thinking of her a a baby sister which needs a cuddle. Desi, wiped again the tears and put her Strong Mask on.
Her facial expression was icy cold now, still her emerald eyes flickering at him.

" Let's just pretend that nothing happened, Winter Glaze.. Okay?"

Desi said to the brunet boy, now gazing outside the window once again, letting the pill bottle to be set aside. Then, her fingers touched the edge of her katana and let out a sigh.

All her emotions being now caged away at the back of her mind, she could not afford to loose her control again in front of anyone.

This is so stupid .. How is it possible to cry in front of a guy?
The heck is wrong with me..? Up until now I felt fine, clenching my teeth and such with the damned undead creatures.. And now I let my guard now? Fucking hell..

Desi thinking all frustrated, biting down her lip while her hand went through her dirty, blond hair. For a moment she calmed down.

Damn feelings..

• Love
The sudden snap to her cold and tough demeanor was what reminded Elliot that this was not his sister he was soothing, but some random girl they had found. Winter Glaze? What the Hell was that? Some sort of icing to a donut? Was she calling him some minty form of "krispy kreme"? Or a donut in general? He took his hand back and simply shrugged at the other girl. "Fine." He told her, gazing back out the window once again. Women. They accept your compassion one second then the next they're "too good" for you. Feh. The icy blue eyed man chose not to look back at the girl or ask what she meant when referring to him as "Winter Glaze". He decided to accept she had just called him a donut and not ask any questions.

Silence filled the car once again, just faintly hearing the Winter Glaze harsh tone of a tiny word such as ' Fine'.

Desi turned for a moment, finding him looking over the window. Damn it. Her heart shrink for a second and wanted to explain to him, that in fact she was thankful.
As for his nickname, it was a damn compliment. He had the most gorgeous Icy Blue Eyes she has ever seen in her entire life. Obviously assuming, he is coming from a cold background country, Winter Glaze is just appropriate.

Desi's eyes looked at her katana and brushed her fingertips over it's edge, swearing deep down in her mind.

Stupid name! I couldn't think of anything else .. Idiot! Idiot!

However, Desi opened her mouth again but not turning to look at him this time. Stupidity, if it had a voice it would Probably scream right now.

" You must come from a cold land.. That's why I said Winter Glaze. As I don't know your name nor the little girls either."

Desi explained on her defence, playing with the sword by moving it out and in of it's shelf. Her leg again begun to pierce with a sharp motion, moving along on her entire left side. Ignoring the feeling, Desi squeezed her other hand the bottle of tablets.

Troublesome woman..

• Love
Elliot just gazed out the window absentmindedly, watching as the environment blur past them before overhearing the woman's explanation. He turned his gaze back to her, noticing that she had not been looking at him the whole time. So she wasn't calling him a donut? Her explanation obviously cleared that up and made her smirk down at her.

""Winter Glaze" sounds more like minty donut. You confused me." He merely explained to her. "As for names, my sister is Elia and I am Elliot." He introduced. No need to be rude now that he knew the girl did not call him a dessert, but rather something related to his homeland. Russia was in fact known for its winters, and its winter fashion.

• Love
Desi listened to his words, still thinking that name fits him perfectly. Or so she thought.
Moreover, she giggled when he said about Desi calling him a Donut actually. This guy was funny for sure.

The blonde let out a soft sigh to escape her lips, leaning her head to the seat. He knew how to put a smile on her face, which was weird considering the fact that they were fighting undead bodies.

" Donuts you say? Hmm.. I didn't thought of that. I said that Winter glaze is suiting you because of your blue eyes. You indeed look alike with your sister.

Nice to meet you after all, Non- donut boy."

Desi replied to him, breathing softly and peeking another quick look at his futures, then looked at the tiny girl in the front seat. Smiling again, Desi moved her eyes at the bottle of pills before hiding it under the seat. Maybe later she will take one, just in case her pain worsen.

Her heart racing quicker again, not knowing why exactly, Desi closed her eyes due the exhaustion. Soon, her mind begun to wonder of into a quiet, peaceful sleep as her head slightly, falling to one side onto Elliot's shoulder.

• Love
Elliot did have to admit the girl had a pretty smile. However, he wasn't going to admit that openly. At the very least, he managed to make her laugh just by telling the truth. Honestly, "Winter Glaze" sounds like a minty dessert! Or a brand of knock off toothpaste. He didn't once think of his homeland when he heard that name. However, if the girl chose to call him that, then so be it. Who was he to tell her otherwise? Much like Elia and Spencer, calling each other nicknames without a care in the--

What the fuck?

His icy blue eyes looked over to see that the blonde girl was using him for a pillow. Damn it. Now he was going to be... uh... What did the Americans call it? A "pillow pet" of some sort? The jet black haired man didn't have too much of an issue nor did he care too much, he just returned to gazing out the window while the girl slept on him. What could he call her until he learned her name? Daffodil? Sunflower? Something stupid perhaps like "Funfetti" for her colorful personality? Pfffft.

• Love