Beginning of the end-Zombie Apocalypse

Jae slowly got back up again before he took the pills and the bottle of water. He thanked Alison before taking the pills and a little amount of water in one gulp, choking a bit due to one of the pill getting stuck in his throat. After a couple of coughs he gave the bottle of water back to Alison, he could feel the pain in the wound slowly numbing.

"Nice to meet you to," he politely replied before asking... "Where am I and what happened?"

Jae slowly lied back down for the second time, he could feel his wound getting numb.

Reactions: PureKor
Desi had the katana At her right hand, looking all concentrated over the window, trying to see if the shadow appeared again or not.
Nothing yet, even at that given circumstance she could not afford to leave her guard down.

Her eyes moved to the boy and then at Alison. Tiptoeing back at the sofa, Desi give a sign to both of them to keep things quiet.

" Merde! Merde!.. { Shit! Shit!}
We have to keep it down.. We might have company. Be on stand by Alison..
We have to find a way to get out of here before those face-du-pute .. Surrounds us.

I have a bad feeling about this.. I hope I am wrong, but mostly never I am not Wrong about my Gut.."

Desi whispered to Alison, looking at the boy as he jumbled some words. She certainly had bigger concerns in that moment, it was bad since they couldn't have a day without any incidents.

Desi frowned her eyebrows looking frustrated and like in deep thoughts, not sure how to act or where to go next. Alison might be right for the farms. So what other options did they had ?

She let herself to lower to the ground, still not loosing the grip on her sword and bring her knees at her chest. Her head in between them, being so close and yet so far from a possible shelter where you don't have to worry for the damn Walkers.

" I saved your Ass when you were lying in the street and nearly got.. Eaten by the Walkers.
We brought here in the house and my friend Alison took care of you..

Nothing else matters. Except that.. We have to fight for our lives from this point. Living or Dead walking.

I am Desi by the way.. Au plaisir por rencontre a toi. { It is a pleasure to meet you.} Originally French.. Not that matters in this fucked up world. Nothing is the same anymore.."

Desi mumbled some words, holding her head still down being angry with herself for not be able to so something useful. Her fingers squeezed the katana even harder and clench her teeth. Literally she felt like screaming from the bottom of her heart.

Unfortunately, that was not an option.

Why is everything so damn complicated now ? What is God trying to do.. I don't get this shit anymore!! I feel like I am going insane and there's nothing I can do about it.. Damn you life!
I really wish things to go better but I don't know any way.. Honestly, what were going to do?..

Last edited by a moderator:
Elliot gave Spencer a thankful nod to the man and stowed the kitchen knife away on one of the available sheaths around his waist. There had been a survival knife in the place he placed it, but he had lost it during a attack. Since there was limited supplies in this world, one couldn't be picky with what their tools were. Be it a piece of string or a weapon as badass as Spencer's, one could most certainly not be picky. Elia was inwardly happy to be able to obtain the knife, and she too gave a thankful nod to the man. She was happy to obtain the tool because it would allow them to relive their childhood. The two of them both had many scars from how many times they had failed at the game, but they weren't quitters. They would always pick up the knife again, because they trusted each other. She was excited to feel nine again.

After hearing Jack's plan, the twins both knew that the other may be thinking like this might be some type of video game. The plan had many faults within it, such as breaking his leg (or arm), running out of supplies in that location, the zombies adapting and learning to climb roofs. If Jack relied on the rooftops, he may very well find himself in a troubling predicament or dead. Elia listened to Spencer's words as he spoke, explaining everything to the teenager and the faults his ways held. Spencer was so smart. Jack had a lot to learn from him. Elliot couldn't agree with the lecture more nor could he add anything to it to make it even more realistic and correct than it already was. His icy blue eyes held a sort of dark look, startling his sister a bit.

"Я надеюсь, что вы слушаете Его; человек может очень отчаянных Bloom.. (I hope you are listening to him; People can get very desperate Elia..)" Elliot informed her, holding a look on his face that told her he understood the darkness of this world. Elia, however, was still as bright as ever. She wasn't consumed by the darkness, and Elliot intended to keep it that way.

"Что вам сказать..? Вы сделали что-то неправильно? (What are you saying..? Have you done something wrong?)" She asked him.

"Я расскажу вам в нужный момент.. (I will tell you when the time is right..)" He merely responded, making his sister frown.

• Love
Reactions: Accelerator
Alison furrowed her eyebrows and nodded, taking a small sip from the water before dropping it in her bag and picking up her golf club. Just in case. She needed to stay on guard now that Desi thought she saw something.
"What exactly did you see out here?"
She got closer to the window, but still kept low. If something was out there, she'd need to be able to see it. But she definitely didn't need it to see her.
"You're very lucky we found you, Jae." She said, still keeping watch, not looking away from the street. She turned slightly to glance at Desi.
"I know things are tough. And I can tell you're angry. But you can't blame yourself for anything. Don't be angry. That's the last thing you need right now." She said plainly, looking back outside.
Her eyes continued examining the outside for a moment. She thankfully hadn't seen anything just yet, but you can never know. She had to keep her guard up.
"Maybe we can go back to the forest? It might not the best place. I certainly didn't like it. But it's better than here."

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Jack again, quietly listened. Waiting for his turn... Once they stopped talking. It was his turn "maybe your right, maybe I'm just being a little ignorant. But, I don't care if my plan is...risky. We'll all die eventually, it's just a matter of time." Jacks voice was serious, and somewhat cold. He could feel the hostility from spencer and the male twin. They were cruel in nature, but everything they said was true. Not sugar coated like others make it out to be.

His head was pointed towards the plate. His hood hiding his face, it was obvious he was hiding something. His eyes teared up just a little. Trying his hardest to hold it all in.

Elia frowned. She didn't need her Psychology classes to know that this teenager was holding it all in. The poor boy must have had his whole life ahead of him. He was probably a Junior in High school at the most planning his whole life. His career, his financial future, and preparing for everything that was to come as a new adult. To suddenly have all that taken away and replaced with something so horrible. He had lost his parents and everyone close to him at such a young age. Old enough to remember, young enough to remember it for a long time and miss them dearly. Now he had to take verbal abuse from two men he barely knew?

"Эллиот ... Я хотел бы поговорить с вами? (Elliot... May I speak with you?)" Elia asked her brother, giving him that look he knew all too well.

"Конечно. (Of course.)" Elliot told her, not having to turn around to know what was to come. An argument.

Both twins left the dining room and headed towards upstairs to a more secluded room of the house. This room appeared to be a spare bedroom, considering how empty it was of other furniture. Elia and Elliot entered said room, closing the door behind them so that they could begin their argument. Of course, the two men would probably be able to hear them, but they didn't give a shit.

"Вы должны и что парень русый, бессердечные в подростковом возрасте? (Must you and that blonde guy be so heartless to the teenager?)" She asked, folding her arms as her icy blue eyes kept their gaze on Elliot's.

"Он не ожидал этого нового мира. Мы просто стараемся информировать его живым. (He is clueless to this new world. We're just trying to keep him alive.)" Elliot retorted to her, balling his hands to fists. He would never hurt his sister, but this was the best way to keep his shorter temper under control.

"Вы два кричал ему как бы своего рода малышу! Вы даже считает, что он только что потерял все близко и знакомо!? Сейчас он в стоявшую на и лектором на две взрослые мужчины он даже знаю! (You two are yelling at him like he's some kind of baby! Have you even considered that he had just lost everyone near and dear to him!? Now he's being yelled at and lectured by two grown men he doesn't even know!)" Elia snapped back, their voices gradually rising as their argument began to grow heated.

"Мы потеряли в эти четверг монстры слишком Bloom! Вам не кажется, что я знаю, что!? С этой детский глупо планов он мне его убили! Вы хотите, чтобы подружиться с живыми!? Хотите ли вы его получите убит!? Он требует жесткой любви Bloom! (WE lost everything to those damn monsters too Elia! Don't you think I know that!? With that kid's stupid plans he's going to get himself killed! Don't you want that kid to be kept alive!? Do you want to see him get himself killed!? He needs tough love Elia!)" Elliot quickly snapped back, Elia grinding her teeth together as her anger towards her brother was growing.

"Разумеется, я хочу видеть его живым! Но я не хочу ему стать нажата кошмар из-за того, что вы и на прошлой неделе, что рыжих ги не хотите, чтобы я на него! Он по-прежнему так и потерял все, что он когда-либо любил инфицированных! Ради Бога Эллиот он не даже взрослого и еще вам две уже на лошадях его задница как бы, умный, некоторые в прошлом Дронт птица! Оставьте его в покое или по крайней мере быть немного более щадящим, что вы скажите, что! (Of course I want to see him alive! But I don't want him to become a depressed mess because you and that fucking blonde guy don't want to let up on him! He's still so young and lost everything he's ever loved to the infected! For God's sake Elliot he's not even an adult yet and you two are already riding his ass like he's as intelligent as some damn Dodo bird! Leave him alone or at least be a little kinder to what you tell him!)"

"В Ницце будет только делает его хамским на прошлой неделе не Bloom! (BEING NICE WILL ONLY MAKE HIM A REBELLIOUS LITTLE SHIT ELIA!)"

"Он будет держать его от желающих проживать в разрыв ваше горло в вашем спящем Эллиот! Вы посмотрите на прошлой неделе новости!? Знаете ли вы, как хрупкий подростков психически!? (IT'LL KEEP HIM FROM WANTING TO RIP YOUR THROAT OUT IN YOUR SLEEP ELLIOT! DON'T YOU WATCH THE FUCKING NEWS!? DO YOU KNOW HOW FRAGILE TEENAGERS ARE MENTALLY!?)" Elia immediately retorted back, not doubting that the Russian words were being heard downstairs. Good thing Jack didn't know Russian.

Elliot had recalled reading the American news online before all of this started. There were so many articles about all these school shootings and stabbings by American teenagers, boys mainly. He ran a hand through his jet black hair, both he and his sister staring each other down.

"Я бы его Горло до того, как он даже не в мой адрес Bloom! Я все равно если он на грани безумия, он должен знать, что правильно и что неправильно! (I WOULD HAVE HIS THROAT BEFORE HE EVEN CAME CLOSE TO ME ELIA! I DON'T CARE IF HE'S ON THE BRINK OF INSANITY, HE NEEDS TO KNOW WHAT IS RIGHT AND WRONG!)" Elliot and Elia both moved a small distance away from each other, but the argument was not over. The two of them took a moment to settle down, but the argument wasn't done.

"Эллиот. Он в то время! Он не требуется две взрослые мужчины по его за все, что он не будет неверно! (Elliot. He NEEDS compassion in a time like this! He doesn't NEED two grown men on him for everything he does wrong!)" Elia began, her eyes turning into a more pleading look. "Пожалуйста.. Я если Юлька! Просто быть к ним! Пожалуйста? (Please.. I'm begging you! Just be a little nicer to him! Please?)"

Elliot hated it when his sister pulled out the pleading look on him. It always made him feel guilty and like an asshole. This time, he turned his gaze not to look at her own. He wasn't going to give into that this time. "Элиа.. Слишком много сострадания и добротой нашего товарищей воспользоваться! (Elia.. Too much compassion and kindness will make our teammates take advantage of you!)" He stopped only to let out a sigh. "Просим Вас понять, что я должен быть на прошлой неделе, по вполне понятной причине. (Please understand that I have to be an asshole, for good reason.)"

At those words, Elia stamped her feet a bit childishly. "Нет! Эллиот! Вам не нужно быть на прошлой неделе получить вашу идею! Ты просто большой плюшевый мишка и других мужчин будет по-прежнему считают, что вы страшно что! Если вы не относитесь к другим людям, быть такого рода в юности! Пожалуйста? (No! Elliot! You don't have to be an asshole to get your point across! You're just a big teddy bear and the other men will continue to think you're scary no matter what! If you won't be kind to other people then please be kind to the teenager! Please?)"

"Если я ему грубить я всем. Он будет и впредь получать прочные любовь и что является то, что пляжный бар. (If I'm kind to him they'll believe I'm kind to everyone. He will continue to receive tough love and that is that Elia.)" Elliot told his sister sternly, making her frown further.

"Но- (But-)"

"Никаких отговорок. (No buts.)" Elliot replied sternly once again, making his sister fall silent for just a moment.

"В тот день, как я проснуться вас найти и Спенсер убит Я не удивлен... (The day I wake up to find you and Spencer murdered I won't be surprised..)" Elia commented to her brother, making him take in a breath and his eyes widen a bit.

"Bloom ... (Elia..)" He began, a bit in disbelief that his sister told him that. "- Это я не красивая, это скучаю так ли важно? (Is me being nice to this kid really that important?)"

"Он в юности все привыкли к новой реальности. Если он не будет его рок и никто не предоставить ему добра и сострадания, а затем он будет потерянного поколения. (He is a developing teenager that is growing accustomed to a new reality. If he has no one to be his rock and no one to give him the kindness and compassion he needs, then he will be a lost generation.)" She told him, offering a small smile to him.

"Подождите минуту.. Вы предложили нам "Няня" домкрата или что-то? (Wait a minute.. Are you suggesting we babysit Jack or something?)" Elliot asked her, now it was his turn to fold his arms and raise an eyebrow at her.

"Я предлагая мы начинаем относиться к ним и на него как наши собственные младший брат. (I'm suggesting we begin treating him and looking out for him like our own little brother.)" Elia told him, her smile now a grin.

"Штраф. (Fine.)"

• Love
By the tone of the voices, it sounded like arguing, he really couldn't tell what they were saying as it was all in Russian. He angled his body on the chair and pivoted around to face the stairs, trying to make out the loud yelling. "I caused that, didn't I" said jack speaking to spencer which he felt would agree on his statement. Then the yelling calmed down to the point where he could not hear anything. He waited for the conclusion of the argument.​

Desi let out a deep sigh, while Alison walked around and checked the window area to. Finally after debating inside her mind, she stood up brushing slightly her hair out of the way of her vision.

Desi kept the katana at her right hand, making a few swings in the air just there in the middle of the room. Maybe not the best way to practice, at least peace for a moment so she could meditate for a short time.

" I don't want to go back to the forest. Neither here is fine to.. We have to find a shelter, can't stay in the open. Remember?

We need to find a either a shop or something that is not collapsed entirely and make it as Our own.
With steal fences, metal bars and heavy doors..
I am tired of sleeping all the time with one eye opened. You never know when a Undead can come around and get you by surprise.

Then your ass is on the line and wouldn't be a pleasure to fight with it when it's too late.."

Desi tried to explain to Alison, with another swoosh in midair, breathing softly. They needed to et out of there as soon as possible. Find something to move around and go maybe to the other side of the town, gather some supplies on the way. If they will be lucky enough, maybe they won't encounter to many of the Undead on the way.

Her eyes turned again at Jae, thinking how the hell he will be able to move in all this mess ?
Then her sight stopped at Alison again, not moving anymore her sword and laying it down alongside her body.

" Mostly, we have to be aware of the other livings. Other humans. We never know how others will react when we will meet.. I am positive some of others like Us are alive somewhere..

When the time comes, we must not let our guard down. We won't know their intentions..

But for now, we need supplies for the road. I will go out. Alison I want you to stay out here in case something happens, you go upstairs and right to the roof.

If I am not back within two hours, you can leave without me. Understand ?"

Desi have her a honest smile, walking towards her and hugged her tightly. Another deep sigh escaped her lips, as now moving to the back door and to go outside by herself. Deep inside, she was beyond terrified now all alone again.

Although, she knew that anything she'd find would help them in any way and even maybe find a different hideout is a good idea.

Desi took one last look behind her at Alison and Jae, now opening slowly the back door and went outside all with a confidence which her mind demanded in the situation.

Another step, another deep breath..

Spencer wasn't surprised when the russian twins started arguing. It was bloody typical of siblings to be that way. Thank god he didn't have a sibling. He'd had enough problems already. Looking out for someone you are attached to might be the end of him. He listened intently to the conversation and chuckled when he heard Elia call him a fucking blonde man when he was barely blonde at all. His hair was snowy white the last time he checked. He also grinned when he heard her say that he'd end up dead if he continues being an asshole to Jack.

When Jack asked him if he was the one who caused the argumen, he regarded him.

"Yep." Spencer said nonchalantly. "And if you areally want to die so badly, I could shoot you now." He jested.

His tone changed to a more serious one. "You must understand that weare being bastards to you in order to keep you alive. I understand that you're depressed since you lost everything to the walking dead but getting yourself killed would just make their deaths be in vain. If you want to give importance to their deaths then live for their sake and they will live forever inside your heart." He told him and shook his head before slapping his cheeks.

"Bloody hell I hate it when I say inspirational sappy things like that. That is so out of character for me." He mused.

Reactions: Minx
"Так как же мы можем относиться к Серега как наш брат? Только что случайно перейти до его и просить ему быть Алистратов? (So how do we go about treating the American boy like our brother? Just randomly go up to him and ask him to be a Alistratov?)" Elliot asked his sister after he had received a hard hug from her. She was still mushing their cheeks together and refused to let go. This was the type of hug a girl gave her best friend after summer vacation. Not only that, he was significantly taller than her and she had her arms wrapped tightly around his arms. How she managed to do so for this long on her tip toes was beyond him.

"А также ... Мы не просим его, мы просто относиться к его семьи! (Well... We don't ask him, we just treat him like family!)" She responded happily. It couldn't be that hard to treat an American teenager like their brother right? Maybe a cousin?

"Пляжный бар. Мы с трудом можем говорить на английском языке правильно и что кид не могу говорить по-русски для сохранения его жизни. Как мы будем жить хорошо? (Elia. We can barely speak English correctly and that kid can't speak Russian to save his life. How are we going to get along well?)" He asked her, trying to pry her off of him.

Elia proved she wouldn't budge. "А также ... Вы на прошлой неделе, что блондин парня, но вы приятный для меня. Только делать вид, что он другой! (Well... You're an asshole like that blonde guy, but you're nice to me. Just pretend he's another me!)"

"Мы не прошлом месяце, мы реально. (We're not assholes, we're realistic.)"

"Перестать быть реалистичным прошлом месяце затем и мы все очень рады апокалипсиса семьи! (Stop being realistic assholes then and we'll all be a big happy apocalypse family!)"

"Элиа, вы в пять футов трех сто что-нибудь решетку девочек. Я не могу относиться к американский подросток мальчик хотел бы я сестра. Вы специальный. (Elia, you're a five foot three one hundred something pound girl. I can't treat an American teenager boy like my Russian sister. You're special.)" Elliot told her, prying his sister away from him.

"я специального достаточно того, что вы будете слушать, что я говорю? (Am I special enough that you'll listen to what I say?)" She asked, hopeful.

"Разумеется, нет. (Of course not.)"

• Love
Jack understood from the start. He knew what they were trying to do for him, they were being realistic. They weren't 'sugar coating' all the shit that they've seen. They served him a cold dish of truth, something jack couldn't lie to himself to give him a sense of comfort. The reality sucked, but there was no escaping it. All the people that have died before him were the only things that would keep him going, something that would give him strength.

They were right, he was just throwing his life away. He wanted to make things right, he knew grieving over all of this was the best choice. But he still had time to turn it all around. Maybe staying with these strangers could really help him out in the long run. As long as they didn't kill him first.

"You sound so typical" his voice was sarcastic, but more positive.​

• Love
Reactions: Jessica
". Мы должны вернуться к другим, до того, как они кажется, мы убили друг друга. (Come. We should return to the other's before they think we killed each other.)" Elliot suggested to his sister, who nodded happily.

Elliot led his sister out of the guest room and towards the stairs. It was then that his sister barely peeked over the edge of the rail, as though she were a child. Her eyes peered over in the direction of Spencer and Jack curiously, her brother giving her a look.

"..... в прошлом месяце вы делаете? (.....What the fuck are you doing?)" Elliot asked his sister, pausing on the stairs to ask her.

"Я знаю, что они услышали нас Эллиот ... Русый парень знает русский и можно было бы воплотить все. (I know they heard us Elliot... Blonde guy knows Russian and could have been translating everything.)" Elia responded in a more hushed tone of voice.

"Затем это слишком плохо. Лучше если они услышали. (Then that's too bad. It's better if they heard us anyway.)" He responded to her, making her give him a dirty look in return.

"Почему вы такой выраженные панковские корни? Все равно я не люблю вас! И позвольте вам копировать свою домашнюю работу назад в школе! (Why are you such a butthole to me? All I've done is love you! And let you copy my homework back in school!)" She exclaimed as she followed him down the stairs.

During their school years, Elia had been the perfect princess in the eyes of their teachers. She had done her school work and completed her projects on time every time. Elliot, on the other hand, was always asleep in class. He couldn't stay awake during the teacher's lectures to save his life. So, what could the brother of a super smart sister do? Copy her homework and put it in his own words, of course.

"Возможно, это справедливо, но диплом - это не мне в любом месте, в настоящее время он находится? (That may be true, but a diploma isn't going to get me anywhere, now is it?)" He responded with a small smirk, making his sister pout childishly.

"Я ненавижу вас иногда. (I hate you sometimes.)"

"Я знаю, но это моя работа с. (I know, but it's my job to put up with it.)"

Spencer noticed the figure of the Russian girl peeking at him and Jack. He always had a keen eye for observation of his environment. A smirk formed on his face once he locked eyes with her. It might have made him look like some evil villain but he didn't care. He was more amused after hearing how she had described him.

Для записи, на прошлой неделе в рыжих man слышали все. (For the record, the fucking blonde man heard everything. ) He told her with an amused look on his face. He beckoned the two to come closer.

"Do not worry, it seems that Jack boy and I have come to terms... sort of." He reassured them He then froze in place before he made a shhing gesture to everyone, telling them to keep quiet. He couldn't believe it but that theory was the only thing he could ever think of.

"You know, silence is Golden in the zombie apocalypse. I hear a huge horde not far from here. It seems your heated argument has attracted them I know that it sounds highly unlikely but anything is possible now in this God-forsaken world. Stay here, I'll clean up your mess." He told them in a slightly annoyed voice before exiting through the back door.

The black haired girl, upon hearing the Russian words, redirected her eyes and held a slight blush of embarrassment on her cheeks. Damn Spencer and his multilingual (or bilingual) buttholeness. Because of him and his blondiness there would be no privacy amongst her and her brother. Though their argument had become heated, it didn't mean he should listen in. Maybe when he's doing something that required privacy, she should just waltz in or listen in just so he could know what it's like to have your privacy completely ruined.

That's what she should do; perhaps give blondilocks a new name or something.

Both gave each other a look after hearing that they had somehow attracted a horde. They've argued multiple times, even out in the open. How could the infected hear them from the second floor in the back of the house? Could it be that they were mutating and their sense of hearing was becoming better? If that were the case, they were going to be in huge trouble. At least they didn't put a gun to Spencer's head; that was a plus.

Jack looked at the twins and gave them a awkward look. "I'm...gonna go search the house for anything useful...." He said getting up...and falling into the wall. He pushed himself off the hard surface and wobbled off into the room right across from the kitchen. One box said surplus/ammo...of course he went for that first. He got up close and fell on his knees (not on purpose, still suffering from the hit from the gun) jack opened the box and sorted through the ammo.

Allison's eyes widened slightly as Desi explained she'd be leaving and shook her head, trying to get her to stay.

"Des, you can't go out there. Not alone! Besides, what if something happens while your gone? What if I have to leave but can't get Jae out by myself in time?" She explained, trying to get her to stay. Being out there alone, without your group. It's like asking for death.

Of course, she knew nothing she could say would change her mind. And it didn't. She left anyway.

She sighed heavily and continued watch, staring out the windows. She needed to do her best to keep watch and make sure the place was safe, all while making sure Jae was still okay. Who knows what could happen?

(Read with background music for a more badass feel to this scene)

Spencer exited through the back door and walked through the small courtyard before gently opening and closing a sturdy metal gate. He crept through a small alleyway, relying mainly on his sense of hearing to pinpoint the location of the horde. Prior the zombie apocalypse, one wouldn't be able to detect faint sounds because of noise pollution but now that the whole world has gone quiet, he could easily hear any sound coming from 1 kilometer away.

Hearing the shuffling and the moans of the undead getting closer, Spencer, switched to grenade launcher mode and aimed the gun 45 degrees into the air. He calculated that in order to lay waste to majority of the group, the round must fall directly at the center of the group and by the rate of speed they are moving plus taking the effects of air resistance into account, Spencer chose to aim the gun in the air at 45 degree angle and fire. A few seconds later, an explosion rattled the area. He approached the blast area and found zombie parts scattered all across the main road. Now there is 1 good news and 2 bad news to this method. The first bad news is that the bomb did not kill all of them and a few of them are still intact since the only way to truly kill them is by destroying the brain.. The first good news, the zomzoms that were blown to smithereens had been seriously incapacitated. The most damaged ones had only their heads left and they made biting motions as they helplessly eyed their victim. The less seriously damaged ones had a missing leg or two which would definitely slow down their movements. The second bad... the explosion must have attracted all the runners in the area. Just as he had predicted, 4 runners came rushing towards him.

Spencer changed the setting of his Crimson Fang into shotgun mode. He side stepped as the runner in front of the pack lunged at him and fired at the runner's head, blasting its brain into bits. The second runner was faster and Spencer had no room nor tirme to execute the same attack so he ducked then waited for the milisecond that the jaw of the runner was about to lunge at him. He immediaely performed an uppercut with his right hand while holding the tonfa so the barrel of the gun was actually the one that came in contact under the chin of the zombie, and pulled the trigger, blasting a hole that penetrated under the chin right through the zombie's cranium. The third zombie was a lot farther away so Spencer had time to turn his gun into a single pole. He noticed that while he was aiming at it a while ago, the zombie performed serpentine manuevers to avoid getting the same fate as his other friends. Spencer began swinging his staff around him to build up some momentum. When the runner was only a foot away from him, he swung down the pole into it's head. The pole crushed it's cranium and brain with a sickening thud. However, there was no rest for the weary as the fourth runner immediately. It lunged at him but he had enough time to swing the metal staff on his back so that one of the two barrels got caught on it's mouth. With a wicked grin, Spencer pushed a button and a shotgun shell was fired from the barrel stuck in the zombie's mouth. The blast was so powerful that it blew its head off. With a satisfied grin he turned the pole back into tonfa gun form, He switched to Kinetic mode and disposed off the survivors of the fragmentation blast.

"Well that was almost exercise" He mused before returning to the safe house. On his way, back, he made sure to lock the gate and confirmed that he had not led any walkers to their safe house, He entered the house and plopped onto the couch before letting out a sigh.

"Thanks for the help and the cheers of moral support." He told the twins sarcastically.

• Love
Elliot was about to apologize on behalf of both he and his sister, like a rational person would, but then his goddamn sister had to speak up. It was in these situations that Elia didn't like being blamed. Why would he need their help when he had a ridiculously badass weapon?

"Mr. Blonde man, with all respect, have you gone out with normal weapon we would have helped you. You have high tech contraption, more efficient than our own. Cheering for you would be loud, much like explosion you caused-"

Before she could speak anymore, the black haired twin circled his arm around his sister's head and covered her mouth to keep her from speaking. She muffled against the calloused hand and tried to get it off of her. "Forgive us. It will not happen again."

• Love
Spencer nodded at Elia's comment. He chuckled seeing that the girl was pretty logical herself but there was something vital missing in her argument which he exploited. A battle of wits had now commenced.

"It may be true that I possess highly advanced weaponry but a weapon is merely a tool. A tool is only as good as its user. You never saw me fight any of those things before. The only time you have seen Crimson fang's use is when I used it for self-defense. How did you know that I have the level of skill to use this weapon against such a large number of enemies all by myself? There could have been a million things that had gone wrong. A handful of them may have gotten through my defenses and headed straight through the house for instance. I may be a prepper but this little scuffle we'd gotten ourselves into isn't Resident Evil. We cannot save our progrss on typewriters and select the "continue" option to respawn to a checkpoint if we die. We have to work together. Kinda like the saying, you scrath my back, I scratch yours. You could've at least watched my back even a little. But I do not blame you. I am also at fault for telling you to stay in the house."

Spencer looked at the two with a puzzled look on his face after Elia made her argument he laughed a little before smiling at both of them. "Your sister made a strong argument, young man. She is quite intelligent. I'd be proud of her if she was my little sister. Though I do not understand why you two are so tense towards me. I don't bite... unless aI become one of them which is highly unlikely." He told them before standing up.

"We'll take turns getting some sleep. I'll take first watch." He said before doing some stretches to keep himself awake.

• Love
Both twins blinked blankly at the man simultaneously, Elia was the one most confused. Did he just call her "intelligent"? Did he just compliment her for being a logical thinker? Was this blonde guy an asshole or not? She couldn't pinpoint it out correctly. The look in her eyes really said she wanted to know if Spencer was a butthole like he made himself look like. Elliot didn't want her saying something that could piss off the other guy, so he took her away to a separate room that they could probably use. Once inside and the door shut, Elia got the hand away from her mouth.

"Заключается в том, что блондин ги на прошлой неделе или нет? (Is that blonde guy an asshole or not?)" Elia asked her brother, who shrugged his shoulders.