Beginning of the end-Zombie Apocalypse

*shuffle shuffle...clank*

The sound of jacks arms rummaging through the box. He knew the ammo he was looking for, 5.7×28mm, simple high velocity rounds. Made for accurate firing, for a very accurate handgun. He only had half a clip on him, and one empty cartridge. He found a box, full of these bullets. 500 to be quite frank, he pulled the box out and laid it next to his knees. Then he searched for anymore empty magazines that would fit the pistol. But only one was found.

The box was shut, and Jack sat against it with his backpack open and on his lap, with his pistol in his hands. He pressed the release mechanism on the handle to release the magazine, and pulled out the bullets and the other magazines. He proceeded to fill the cartridges up with bullets, each clip holding twenty rounds standard. He filled each one up, and loaded the magazines into his bag, one in the gun. And the box of bullets...in his bag for safe keeping. He took his pistol, and pulled the hammer back, and aimed it to the ceiling, looking down the iron sights. Nothing fancy, Just standard sights. He then turned the safety on, and held it with his right hand and placed both hands on his lap while his head fell back onto the crate. He slowly closed his eyes and sighed, his hood slid off and his hair laid a mess around his head.

He opened his eyes, and his blue eyes stared into the white ceiling. He didn't feel tired, but he felt bored, and restless...typical day in the zombie apocalypse, right?​

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing will never be the same again. The entire world has given up to any part of humanity.
Some humans hidden in dark places, after all you could see Humans, but not Humanity. Not anymore.

A cool breeze blew into her face. The air felt dry and yet clear. At a small distance, a bird flew from the bushes as she walked past it. It squawked noisily. Desi paused for a bit to watch it fly up and slight on the branch of a tree.

Desi's steps continued to take her at the centre of the town, carefully gazing around for any unwanted companions.
In the centre of the town, a lightless traffic light hanging from a cable string between two light poles, swung in the wind. At her left, a screen door on a shop front had come loose and banged rhythmically. Aged sheets of plywood covered some of the store windows.

Suddenly, she saw a movement. Desi gripped tighter her katana and held her breath for a moment. A possum skittered across the street and squeezed into a hole beneath a shop door.

A smile appeared across her lips, walking down the street now, with continuously carefulness in case of anything. Desi needed to find some useful things, and had to do it quietly and quickly.

I can't believe I don't see anything around here.. I suppose more of the humans had already taken what was good. I just hope I'll find something and return to Alison quickly.. In the hope that I won't have to hide or run from the Undead..

Her thoughts keeping her busy, or for some reason just to keep her more Sane in this Insane world. And her katana to. The reality is simply distorted.

However, a few abandoned cars were in sight just with her steps moving forward, and to her right side already seen the houses.
Desi held right her sword, taking a few deep breaths and moved to the sidewalk now.

For some odd reason, the adrenaline begun to kick in when a nod took form at her stomach. It was running fast through her veins, getting closer to some house. It appeared it had some sort of barricade, wondering if maybe somebody was there, her left foot stepped on a magazine before going to the front of the house.

Desi gave a worried look at the house, thinking how the heck she could go in. Obviously from her point of view, the roof was the only option. So, she put aside the katana in it's usual shield and went to where the nearest tree settled.
Desi, took a deep breath using her free hands to climb the tree with easiness, before grabbing a thick branch. Her body risen on top of it with the help of her hands, now looking around the street. Luckily nothing was in sight.

After a few more moments of contemplation, Desi turn her eyes at this house feeling rather net soy as perhaps something could be inside there. She did not care at that point.
Therefore, Desi got up to grab the other branch before she swung with all her strength, now from the quick manoeuvre her body landed on the roof of the house with a bang. From the impact, Desi nearly fell down the roof but her hand grabbed tightly at the edge.

Damn it!! I need to freaking hold on, I can't afford to fall down and break my leg at times like this. Fuck this crap!! I won't stop fighting no matter what.. Even if I might be scared..

And with that in mind, Desi climbed the roof until she reached the small window. Slowly, she took her sword out but only half way and used it's edge to break the glass. The noise could easily be heard if someone was in the house.

Her body crawled through the window, leading her inside a room, what it seemed being before a room for a child. Toys scattered all over and clothes as well on the floor. Her hand gradually had taken out her katana, now moving towards the door leading outside the room.

Anything could happen next, with her heart at a speed of a subway train, Desi slowly and carefully reached the doorknob expecting anything or anyone.

Holy shit.

Both twins had been sitting within the spare room, not expecting anything to occur. They had already had run in to a nice little teenager and big bad asshole/not asshole blondilocks. Elia sat in the corner of the room in the opposite way a person should sit. Her head was where her butt should be and her legs were outstretched against the wall. It was then that the two heard a rather loud 'thud' on the rooftop. Both twins looked at each other with the same look before the two of them grabbed their weapons and went to the source of the noise. Low and behold, it was another woman. The new Blondilocks.

Elia took no notice if Jack and Spencer were in the same room as them. There was another girl still alive! One that wasn't her! She went forward and pulled the other further into the house, hugging her tightly. Her cheek mushed against the other girl's as she nuzzled her.

"На прошлой неделе, еще одна женщина по-прежнему живы в этой богом отреклись от мира! Мы лучшие друзья! (Holy shit there's another woman still alive in this God forsaken world! We'll be the best of friends!)" Elia said happily as she mushed her chubby cheek against the other girl's.

Elliot reached forward and gripped the back of Elia's collar. With a harsh tug, he made the black haired girl release the blonde and pulled his sister back to his side, said black hair girl pouted childishly after being pulled away. "I am sorry for that.." He apologized to the girl, keeping Elia from hugging her again. They didn't know her intentions, so she couldn't be trusted.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
It was quiet for a moment, opening the door slowly and then Bang. A tiny person hugged Desi so tight, that she almost lost her balance. She could not believe her eyes that other humans were alive.

Desi managed to put her katana behind her, with her heart at the base of her throat but she threw away a smile at the man. He pulled the little girl away from Desi and even apologised.

The blonde smiled faintly at both of them, now leaning her back by the nearby wall with a sigh.

" No need to apologise. She must be important to you, Sir.."

Desi said briefly with a gulp, letting her free eyes to look upon the man's futures. Of course she could not know what his intentions are or if both of them could help her. Using her left hand, Desi brushed some of her hair away from her cheek when her eyes fell on the little girl.

" I am sorry that I used your rooftop. The reason I am around.. Is because I have two more friends at five house down south. One of them is injured by a gunshot.. the other girl is alright.

I .. Uhmm. I simply went by myself to find some supplies. This is how I ended up here."

Desi explained not wanting any trouble of course, just somehow this man seemed different in an odd way actually. Despite his harsh exterior and looks, Desi had the impression of him being a good man deep down.

" I .. Am glad to see other Humans except of the Undead.
I am Desi by the way, not that matters in this fucked up world.

Can I ask if you could help me?"

Desi asked politely, now moving from the wall by stepping to the near window down the hallway. She did not want to be idiotic about this, or to make a mistake. If anything will go wrong, her katana may help. Hopefully this was Not the Case.

• Love
Reactions: Jessica
Spencer cupped his hands on his face when he heard a loud thud coming from the roof followed by the breaking of a window. Great! Just great! 3 people had broken into his home through the front door an one parkoured his way inside. How many more people are going to stumble into his safe house? Is it even proper to call it that anymore after all this shit happened?

With a sigh, he rushed upstairs, weapons ready, towards the direction of the noise. Then he grinned wickedly as he came face to face with a blonde girl armed with a freaking ninja sword. She must have also been a ninja since she used her ninja skills to enter the premises. But he wasn't exactly a fan of people who breaks his stuff.

"Give me one valid reason why I shouldn't blow your head off for thrashing my window and trespassing inside my house." He told Desi while he aimed the tonfa guns at her weapon and head. The door was an easy fix but the glass door wasn't. He was running short on items to board the house too so he didn't actually appreacitate Black Widow smashing her way in.

He nodded at her answer and sighed. Tou know you could have just knocked first. Zombies do not actually knock." He tild her before putting away his gun.

• Love
Both Elia and Elliot listened to the other girl as she spoke her reasons for coming around this home. She just needed medical supplies. Elliot didn't know whether or not he could trust what she said, but Elia was all the more willing to help out a fellow lady. And Elliot knew this. Before the black haired girl could give out her cheerful response, the elder twin's arm went around her head and covered her mouth to keep her from speaking. All that came out were muffles; Spencer had come in and was threatening people again. Elia bit her brother's hand, making him pull it away.

"She is here because she looks for medical supplies Blondie. One girl not hurt and one man with bullet wound." She answered for the blonde girl. Spencer was being an asshole again, and this time to another Blondilocks. Elliot covered his sister's mouth again; no need for her to get shot for making sure Spencer got it through his head.

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
Desi smiled just for a second, still looking at the window when suddenly a man with a gun begun to yell at her.

" Oh Merde!! Mon Dieu! T'e pa normal toi ou qua ? T'e fu completement! " { Oh shit! Oh my God! You are not normal in the head! You are fucking Insane!}

She got caught of guard and begun to speak fast in French towards the man, leaning to the wall by holding her katana in combat position. Her green eyes widen in fear, facing such danger but even so, If she had to Desi would kill this man before he could pull the trigger.

However, the little girl from before tried to explain the situation just as the dark haired boy covered her mouth. They resembled a lot. Like twins indeed.

Desi's breath quicken, now gazing back with a serious expression at the man with the gun as now he put it away. Her body did not move an inch from the corner of the room, gripping tighter the sword with her fingers.

" It is the End of the world.. People usually don't knock anymore, Sir.. The rooftop was an easy way for me.
I don't kill the Living, this sword has only seen the blood of the Undead.

But if it's necessary in some situations I Might use it.. But like I said, I don't want trouble."

What the heck is with these people?.. For sure the world is gone completely insane.. You got to do what's necessary. It's a must. Even so, I must be cautious before something happens.. I need to get back at Alison..

Desi not being fearful, now she could not let her guard down no matter what. For the next seconds silence filled the air, only sound she heard was her own breath and heart beat speeding up. But, her eyes looked over the window for a second and she let her katana fall alongside her right side.

" I don't want to spoil this moment of our So Pleasant encounter.. But we've got company.
Shit! From where did they come from?"

Desi pointed outside the window, whispering her words to the others, already feeling a deep knot inside her stomach at the sight of a small hoard of Walkers.

Time was soon running out.

Spencer sighed and gave a death glare at Elia. If it wasn't for her cheerful personality, he would have already tied her up with a rope and gagged her. She was really starting to get on his nerves.

"Do you have a problem with me, Spetsnaz? You really seem to hate my guts based on your tone. I have every right to point my gun at every fucker that barges into my house without explaining themselves just as I told you before.If I look like or act like an asshole in your opinion, them so be it, I don't care. I'm willing to be an asshole just to make sure that you get to wake up another day." He snapped at her, pouring all the bent up frustration he had inside out. "Amd for the record, my hair color is not blonde. Rather it is icy white." He chided before turning to Desi.

"I'll give you supplies but under two conditions. 1.) I'll be coming with you to make sure you aren't just taking advantage of my generosity and are in fact.telling the truth and 2.) You and your group will have to come with us. I am not keen on wasting my supplies on somebody who will end up as just another casualty. If you come with us, your chances of survival will be quite high." He told her.

When he noticed the walkers, he stomped the ground and uttered an inaudbile curse before rushing out the porch and switching to mine darts mode. The darts emitted a high pitched sound when fired, attracting the walkers in the area. He then fired the dart into the cdnter of the group where it impaled a walker in the face. His buddies rushed towards him as the dart began emitting the sound. Then after several seconds, thr dart exploded, vaporizing the walkers in the area.

"That would only attract more. Shit... I knew shit was gonna break loose when I accepted others. Oh well." He mumbled.

"Everyone to the basement. Gather as much supplies as you can and bring them inside the Hummer. If possible, prioritize ammunition and water first. We're moving to a safer location. Now GET YOUR ASSES MOVING! NOW!" He shouted before rushing to the garage and starting the hummer.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 2 people
Spetsnaz? Who was he to call her Spetsnaz!? Elia would have begun saying more but Elliot pulled her back enough to speak with her. Since she was his little sister, it was his responsibility to keep her under control. And to keep her from getting shot and killed by Spencer. The black haired girl was starting to get on the other man's nerves; Why was she being rude to him when he had been nice enough to accept them?

"Для Умный девочки вы глупо на прошлой неделе. Было бы здорово! И мы! (For a smart girl you do stupid shit. Be nice to him! Come on, we have to go!)" Elliot scolded then told her as Spencer told everyone to hurry up to the basement. Elia would have to get Jack and other forms of equipment while Elliot gathered as much equipment and supplies as possible.

Reactions: Minx
Desi fallowed the twins down the stairs and straight to the basement. For some stupid reason, Desi trusted that man's instructions. Not that she did not want to take charge. Simply wanted to get Alison and the boy out of the house to a safer place.

The footsteps had soon reached a Woden door, leading to the basement. It had a rather dim light inside, Desi feeling already dizzy from the heavy air.

" I am guessing that he does not like both of us that man. In any case.. I just want to get the fuck out of here and get my friends.."

Her voice whispering to the blue eyes girl, getting some bottle of water in the process. One bottle of water fitted just in between her bra, hanging half out. Her other hand touching all the time the katana. It was more than a reflex, more than a habit. Without her katana, Desi would be doomed.

" I don't want to sound cheesy.. But I am glad to see a another girl even in this Mad world. Can I say that both of you are looking very good. I always loved dark hair and blue eyes.."

Desi sighed lightly, gazing at the boy and then at his twin sister. Probably they were the best looking pair of people she saw in years to be honest. Her heart skipped a beat for a moment looking at the futures of the blue eyed boy.

Calm down and focus. Breathe.

Spencer got out of the vehicle, leaving the engine running, and rushed to the basement to help in gathering some supplies. He grabbed jugs of water then went back to fetch several alluminum attache cases. He stuffed them on the hidden compartment on the floor of the hummer. Then he came back to fetch one huge crate of rations. He had to inmplore Elliot's aid to carry the crate and place it at the back of the truck.

"Alright. That's as much as she could carry. We should be able to accomodate 7 persons despite the vehicle being filled with supplies. Everybody inside the truck. Now!" He ordered before rushing towards the vehicle. He entered the driver's seat and clicked the remote for the garage door to open up. He impatiently tapped his fingers on the dashboard as he waited for his companions to get inside.

Reactions: PureKor
First the loud bang then the screaming in multiple languages...jack jumped up and threw his backpack on and turned the safety off. He heard the hurried footsteps of several people. He noticed three people going into the basement, so jack followed.

He stood at the stairs looking at the three, "what the hell is spencer yelling about...and who's she? Can I be filled in please?" The blue eyed teen asked the twins running a hand through his hair.

Elia looked at the girl, catching a glimpse of her putting the water bottle into her boobs. If only she had gigantic boobs like her, she wouldn't need pockets. The black haired woman listened to the other girl as she spoke. It's been so long since someone had called her something along the lines of pretty, and the blonde appeared to have interest in her brother. Aww, it's been so long since Elliot had a girlfriend, maybe she could convince him to give her a chance somehow?

The black haired girl looked at her and wagged her eyebrows playfully for a brief second, taking as many bottles of water and other supplies as she could. Her brother had taken various supplies along with assisting in carrying the crate to the hummer. Since he was stronger, he was very well capable of carrying more than the girls. Both twins rushed towards the car, hearing Jack's question.

"She is new friend..." Elia began as she ran with the blonde girl. "Horde is coming.." Elliot added in, placing the equipment in the vehicle and waiting outside to begin helping his companions inside. He, almost, threw his sister into the passenger's seat, got inside of the vehicle first, then helped Desi and Jack into the back seat. It was still roomy, but it may be a tight squeeze when the blonde girl's companions entered the vehicle.

• Love
Desi let out a light sigh carrying now the supplies, still before she could say anything anymore her body got inside the hammer. Her left hand unblocked her katana and put it just in between her legs, as Desi settled in between the dark haired brother and the other guy.

Okay.. This is A bit crowded. But I can't complain to much.. I still cannot believe my eyes that I am surrounded by normal living people and not the dreaming walkers.. After all, I think all of us forming a group is a best idea for now.

Her thoughts made her lose her focus for a bit, as her eyes darted outside, continuously hearing the groans of the Undead. Desi gripped the edge of her katana, slightly turning her face toward the twin brother and then at the driver.

" Just go to the left side.. It's a house with black painted windows. It will take me exactly thirty seconds to take them out ..
You can keep a watch as I'll do that. We don't want to drag more attention than we already had."

Desi explained to the man, with her left leg touching briefly the twin brother's side and she gulped hard the lump at her throat.

This will be a hell of a journey.

Merde! What is wrong with me..? My heart keeps pumping like nuts. Desi, calm the fuck down before you have an heart attack!

Elliot really paid no mind to the blonde haired girl. In fact, he was absolutely oblivious when a girl had a crush on him in any shape, way, or form. The black haired boy never really paid attention to his love life, he was too busy taking care of his sister. Except that one time where he had sex with those girls just so he could die a man. But that was the past. He had to stay focused, he had to keep himself and his twin sister alive. Speaking of twin sister; his sister had landed in the passenger side upside down. Her head was where her feet should be and her feet dangled above the headrest. Elliot was anything but gentle when he put his sister in the passenger side. Elia's small hands came up in a grabby hands sort of manner towards her brother, wanting him to help her.

"Пожалуйста? (Please?)" She asked her brother, her hands opening and closing for assistance.

The elder brother reached over the seat and grabbed his sister's hands, tugging her upwards so she sat in the seat somewhat correctly. After she was sitting in the seat reversed, she twisted her body so that she was in her spot correctly. "Спасибо большой брат! (Thank you big brother!)" She told him with a wide smile.

"Вы можете прийти, но есть ли что-то, что вы хотели бы сказать в этом случае один из нас умирает? (You're welcome, but isn't there something you want to say in case one of us dies today?)" He asked, motioning his head to Spencer.

Elia knew exactly what he was talking about. She pushed aside her pride. "Если я умру, я хочу, чтобы вы знаете извините, что я в настоящее время в общей сложности автокар Спенсер. (If I die today, I want you to know I'm sorry for being a total bitch Spencer.)" The girl told the white haired man quickly, in case she got pulled out of the window any second.

"Oh shit... why is Spetsnaz at thr shotgun seat? I swear she'll get us all killed by distracting me while driving." Spencer said nonchalantly as he revved the car's engine. The garage door had fully opened, letting in large horde of the undead. Luckily, the truck was modified to plow through crowds like these. The windows were blast proof so the mere pounding and thrashing of the undead could not break it.

"Fasten your seat belts and hold on to your lunch. This will be a bumpy ride! " He exclaimed before putting his foot on the accelerator. The hummer plowed though the undead but not as fast. The crunching and breaking of bones coupled by the splatter of organs was enough to make anyone feel revolted. Finally, the wheels made in contact with the road and they went straight through the location of Desi's acquaintances. Fortunately, the place seemed to be momentarily rid of walkers.

"Make haste, Black Widow, I don't know how long these streets would stay quiet." He told Desi. " Oh and Elliot, you should come with her as well. I'll stay here and look out for your sister while I keep the engine running." He said to Elliot. He had already caught up on the brewing feelings of Black Widow to the male Spetsnaz so this should be quite amusing.

"Jack. I'm counting on you to keep an eye on your surroundings back there. We dont want to get taken by surprise by these things. " He told the kid before turning to Elia. "And since you're in the shotgun seat... " He pulled out a mean looking handgun from the glove compartment and handed it to her with a few magazines. A suppresor was already installed. "Feel free to shoot any walker that comes too close. It won't emit a sound because of the suppresor." Spencer said to her in a reassuring voice.

• Love
Desi squeezed harder her katana, looking outside at the hoard of Undead. It was surreal, even after all this time when you think you could get used to the same Imagine for months.

That man could drive for sure, no doubt about it and as he gave indication for everyone of what they should do. The huge hammer getting closer to the location, Desi grinned widely.

" It's not necessary for a man to accompany me. I am perfectly capable to carry on this task by myself. I wouldn't want afterwards anyone to blame me if something happens.."

Desi said with seriousness and self control to the man, just as the car slowly came to a stop in front of the house. She made a sign to open the door, before sliding out holding the katana tightly around her fingers.
Her expression did not change now, an icy cold look appeared at that pretty face. Her steps took her to the front of the house , with the Undead coming along their way.

Desi then moved to the left, going to the backdoor just behind the house. Quickly her hand pushed the door open, her footsteps being heard inside the house when her eyes met Alison. A tiny smile creeped at her lips.

" I've got help . So let's take him outside to the car. We gotta move and fast!"

Desi explained quick to Alison, both of them trying to make the Korean boy to stand up and walk outside other car. More loud groans were heard around the garden and the house.

They had to take the front entrance, and so Desi moved the chairs from the door by opening it widely. From the corner of her eye she saw two Walkers at a few feet away. Desi pushed Alison towards the hammer and draw a line in midair with he sword.

" Help them to get in!!
These ones are mine.. A bit of training is always useful.

Alright. Face du pute! Vienne ici!!"{ Whore face!! Come over here!}

Now quickly, Desi made a swing with her left leg moving forward, in a fast motion dragging the katana to the half Man in front of her. The sharp sword cut from the left easily the head off, just as the other undead groaned loudly at her with some limps hanging from her sides. Another motion, as if drawing in the air, Desi had move her hand steadily to cut the walker's arm first before another move was made. Her body was behind the undead when the katana went right through it's skull from the back of the head.

The dead bodies now falling lifeless to the ground, with some blood stains all over her chest and her sword.

Reactions: Accelerator
Elia was the one to gaze out the windows as they revved over the sea of infected. Though it was a gory and revolting sight, she was quite interested in the organs that splattered the windshields. This was her inner child when she was in that anatomy class, the one she helped her brother through. Elliot only recognized a few of the major organs, his sister was silently naming each one as they splattered the windshield. Any organs that Elia didn't know she wanted to look up in a textbook right away. Such a sight to behold of the human organs, even if they held different shades than normal.

Elliot was about to agree to Spencer's demand, but the blonde haired woman made it perfectly clear that she didn't need someone accompanying her. At least she wasn't another Elia he'd have to take care of. That was good. If he went with her, he might piss off "Black Widow". They just met, so he didn't need that. Spencer should understand he was going to respect her decision, but someone would have to help them into the car quickly. Since one person was injured, he'd have to be "gingerly".

The black haired woman took the gun and looked at it. Her blue eyes looked at it in awe, reminding her of a video game she used to play back at home. She was the one fond of video games, her brother believed them to be a waste of time. The young woman nodded cheerfully at the other before rolling down the window to take aim at a walker coming close towards the hummer. The first shot hit him in the mouth, then the next shot hit the walker's forehead as she was adjusting to the weapon. The walker went down, but the kickback of said weapon was going to end up kicking her like a donkey. She outstretched her arms as far as she could and took aim again, shooting down another walker. In her rear view mirror, she could catch a walker coming close to Elliot. The elder twin was about to swing, but caught sight of his sister aiming the weapon. He moved his head to the side, allowing his sister to shoot the infected in the head. Elia wasn't just a childish damsel in distress, you know, just underestimated of her true potential.

The other companions came out and Elliot assisted the other girl and injured man into the vehicle. He was less careful with Allison, but he was as gentle as he could be in helping the other into the car. All he that was left was for Desi to get back in.

• Love
A satisfactory emotion filled her body like a drug rushing within her veins, before wiping the katana onto her trousers and walked to the hammer. At least now they were all safe. For now. They had to keep moving.

Desi moved quickly inside the hammer, putting her weapon in it's original place and used her left hand to wipe her face. Then gazed at her shirt which was stained again with blood, a slight sigh escaped her lips again.

" C'e merde! J'ai besoin du in nouveau TShirt! Merde!"
{ This is shit! I'll need a new TShirt! Crap!}

Desi mumbled in French trying to rub the stains off, as her hand rubbed now her boobs with a frustrated face. Definitely she needed a shower and soon if they were all lucky that's it.

Crazy world.

Desi looked for a moment at Alison giving her a smile, then turn her face at the driver and the little girl. Somehow all of them give her a more secure feeling.

She was not alone anymore.

Jack nodded his head and kept an eye on his surroundings. His gun was pulled out from his pants and he looked at Elia's gun, and saw the silencer "hey spencer...got any silencers left?" Jack asked the iced haired man. Knowing that this was a probably a stupid question.

He watched as the new strangers rushed into the car, one wounded. The others fine. Though the horde was started to get closer and closer, some from behind. "We got more coming from behind..."