Beginning of the end-Zombie Apocalypse

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Once he walked in he turned around to meet a girl with a scary looking crossbow. 'WHAT IS WITH EVERYONE HAVING THOSE STUPID WEAPONS' he thought to himself. He put both hands up, including the one with the Fn57 silenced pistol. It took him a second to realize she was completely naked which turned his cheeks slightly red. He wanted to look away, as his instincts told him to, but his gut told him she would shoot him with no regret. He took off his hood and showed her the key. "L-look, I just walked through a horde to sneak in here to let you know something. I'm not going to that so I can be shot with an arrow." He began "spencer is outside with more of my group. He wanted me to let you know he is going to need you to help him with the horde... Just light the fireplace so he knows everything is okay" he said in slight panic.​

Both Elia and Elliot were opposed to Jack going to the little home by himself, but if he insisted he do it, then who were they to stop him? They watched the teenager, catching sight of the way he moved through the horde. Elliot made a mental note to use that the next time he and his sister had to go through a horde as big as that one. Both he and her had to drench themselves in infected blood and guts to be able to get through tight areas, yet they could have just done that instead.

'Умная баба. (Clever bitch.)' The Russian male thought to himself as the teenager navigated through the horde easily and unnoticed. He appeared to have gotten out just fine, so Elliot wasn't worried. Elia, on the other hand, had been concerned ever since he got out of the car.

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
Desi looked upon the other boy when he had reached outside, making easily his way trough the ZomZoms. A smile appeared at her lips, thinking that indeed these people were actually rather good all together as an group.

Her hand moved again at the katana, in anticipation waiting for any movement of the hoard closer to the hammer. She slightly turn her face at Olive Boy -a.k.a.- Elliot,
blushing lightly but soon shook her head from any thoughts of him being interested in her whatsoever.

However, her emerald eyes gazed at the front window where little Ellia was sited and lean towards the seat to her.

" He moves fast that boy.. Luckily for him, the Undead don't like such skinny humans.."

Making a small joke , Desi smiled at the little girl before leaning back on her seat. Until she saw Him. Her face glued basically over the car window, eyes wide open and even gasped for a second. Her eyes kept looking at one of the Undead's over the house, recognising him even in a crowd of an Million of people.

Her heart rate pumped hard inside her chest, anxiety growing strongest and a deep knot took form at her stomach. That's when Desi's hand clicked the door's handle to open it and she stepped outside without any word for any of the group.

Her footsteps were slow, but certain gulping with each breath she took, as the air got thinner. Her right hand gripped the katana stronger, curling her slender fingers around it's edge. Desi was now passed the Hammer, as probably the others from the car could easily see her.

The man was wearing his military uniform, with one of the arms dangling in full blood. He was groaning, hungry for new flesh.

Desi could not believe it was Him, sadness and sorrow begun to fill her body and the temperature to rise quickly. Taking a deep breath, Desi moved passed a tree and a trash can so she will have a better look at him.

Therefore, she did made a big mistake. Trying to stand up now, swishing her katana, her left foot hit the trash can and made a huge Sound. Definitely got heard by most of them.

" Merde!! Fucking shit..! This is not good!
W-why from all of them .. Why it had to be him..? "

Desi said right before moving forward now, with a few of the zombies heading towards her way, including her Undead Father.
Hesitation was written all over her face, growls filling the air around her.

Her father had reached closer to her location, his face half ripped of, even with some limps hanging from him. Desi took a step back, already feeling her tears coming down her face. Her body was trembling badly now, trying to keep him away along with five more behind him.

" Pourquoi toi, Papa?! La vie du Merde!! Ce moi, Papa, Desiree.. Papa!!" [ Why you, Daddy? This shitty life! It is me, Dad.. Desiree! Daddy!]

Desi said on a louder tone of voice, with the tears falling down her face, as the zombies were closer to her body with their bloody hands trying to catch her. In a quick movement, her katana flew to cut two of them, sending their heads flying down the street. Blood spluttered over her chest and hand, returning to her dead Father.

Desi loved her father very much, and this sight of him now was more than painful for her. Breaking her heart in half.

And so, stepping backwards towards the tree, The zombiefied Dad almost grabbed her hand and ready to bite her , her grip on the sword loosened and the weapon hit the ground.

Now Desi had no weapon, with her undead dad clutching at her arm, as her eyes watched him in terror. Her right foot kept him at a fair distance, by could not keep this for this long.

Someone.. Had. To. Save. Her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nora gasped at the mention of Spencer being outside. She childishly jumped up and down cheerfully while gigling, making her ample chest bounce in the process. Only when she saw the guy blushing profusely did she realize she was still stark naked. A muffled scream escaped her mouth before she threw the towel on the bed towards the guy's face. She took advantage of this and grabbed the nearest articles if clothing she found; pink lanties with star patterns on it and her school uniform. She rushed back towards the bathroom and quickly got dressed. Just as she got out, she heard shouting outside the house. Checking it out with Laughing Crow in tow, she looked in disbelief as a Blonde woman battled part of the horde that detached itself from the main group. The fight was attracting too much attention towards her. When she aimed at her direction to provide direct cover, she was too close to them to avoid friendly fire.

"Biscuits! Hoodie vagrant, light the fireplace chop chop! I'll snipe and provide cover for your foolish mate out there. " She told him frantically.

While she couldn't provide direct support towards her, the best she could do was to prevent any more zomzoms from going her way. As soon as Nora saw a zomzom's head pop out on her scope, she fired the trigger and impaled its head with an arrow bolt. She could only hope that the dumb blonde would be able to take care of herself or someone else can come to her aid.

Spencer looked in disbelief as he saw Desi get out of the car. "What the fuck was she thinking" Was all that he could think off. This girl either had a few loose screws in her head or saw something to loosen up those screws. Eitherway, getting out of the car was a Death wish and he didn't have one. Her survival depended on 3 things now... Her skill, Her luck, and a certain hero to save the damsell in distress.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Elliot paid no mind to the blushy stare Desi gave him. The Russian female giggled lightly at the joke, but said giggle soon stopped when the blonde woman appeared distraught about something ahead of them. The icy blue eyed girl waved her hand in front of her face as though to try and get her attention, adding a few snaps to the fingers. "Desi?" She asked, now worried for the girl. She seemed to be stunned about something from the outside, making Elia look outside to try and see what she was looking at. It would appear that perhaps French fry had seen someone she recognized outside? Before Elia could try to console her, the woman had already left the vehicle and was making her way towards the group of zomzoms.

"Desi!" Elia exclaimed, pressed against the windshield as though it were what was preventing her from getting to the other woman. She could see the blonde woman was being crowded, and her ninja sword was where Elia didn't want to see it. "Desi no!" She exclaimed again, tears beginning to pool in her eyes at the sight. She was about to lose the second closest person to a friend she's had since the apocalypse began.

Or so she thought.

The jet black haired man had gotten out of the Hummer and was heading in the direction of the horde. Elliot was never one to play "hero" or the "sacrifice" unless he felt it was absolutely necessary. In this case, this was for the sake of keeping his sister from losing her sanity. She had gone there before, and the innocence she held now needed to be protected. He clutched his baseball tightly, took aim, then swung as hard as he could at the group of infected crowding around the girl. It was enough strength to kill two upon impact and most of them to stumble from the force to provide an opening to Desi. The problem now was that the amount of strength used was enough to break his worn out weapon. Had anyone else forgotten that he had taken the kitchen knife from Spencer's old house, they would have believed him to be doomed. He dropped the broken weapon, lifted his hoodie enough and drew the knife out quickly, taking aim at the infected clutching at the blonde girl. With one swift swing, he buried the blade through the temple. He turned his head quick enough to keep the blackish crimson blood from spattering on his face, then quickly drew the blade out as the infected fell limp. His vision was currently tunnel, which meant he didn't notice the infected being sniped from a distance. Desi appeared too shocked to move, which meant he would have to carry her like a sack of potatoes.

And that's what he did.

He picked up her sword and one of her wrists. The Russian man leaned over and pulled roughly so Desi's body slid over his back with her stomach now on his shoulder. He raced back to the Hummer and almost threw French fry back inside of the car, following shortly after. The infected he had only knocked over were getting back onto their feet and appeared to be searching for the fresh flesh that was there. Elia had already turned in her seat to her brother. "Вы нормально!? (Are you okay!?)" She asked worriedly.

"Штраф. (Fine.)" He responded. What the Hell happened to the blonde girl that made her go out there?

• Love
Jack blushed some more as she jumped. And everything went black when the towel hit his face. Then he pulled it off to see her shooting arrows at the walkers...surrounding the French girl. His eyes widened, then he was demanded to light the fireplace. He nodded his head in response to the now dressed girl. He then ran down to the fireplace and lit it with the spare matches "ALL SET!" He called back before running to the girl. "Shit what the hell is she doing" he said before the male Russian twin saved the day.​

Nora sighed in relief when she saw help arrive for the blonde. She could have helped her but two things prevented her from doing so. One of those reasons was pretty obvious in her standpoint. She was way too close to those things to risk shooting at them. She could kill any number of zomzoms any day but killing a living, breathing human being would be too much for her conscience to bear. The other reason may have been a lot more private. Perhaps the girl saw someone she recognized from the horde.. it may seem far fetched but attachments could still linger in the hearts of people even in this time of the apocalypse. She knew it for sure since she's still pretty much attached to her cousin. Then again... the girl may have just had a death wish.

"Bloody hell... I'm glad that's over. God bless thy poor girl's soul... I'm sure she'll receive an earful from Spencer after that little fiasco. At least we managed to reduce the number of zomzoms in the perimeter by about 60%." She told the last sentence in a cheerful voice then realized that she had not introduced herself yet to the boy.

"My name's Nora by the way. Sorry for pointing a lethal weapon at you earlier. Self-defense is all. Though I can't believe Spectre took in a group. Maybe he's softened up after all." He told Jack. "So mind telling me your name, or would you prefer if I just call you Hoodie Vagrant." She told Jack in a childish voice before smiling cheerfully at him. She had been alone for months and it was about to drive her insane. She was glad that she could finally converse again with living, breathing human beings.

On the other hand, Spencer was not amused. Looking back, he had heard Elia ask Elliot if he was alright. He had to admit, the guy had balls for volunteering as the pawn to save the knight. Or was it as the knight to save the princess? No matter, he commended him for his bravery. If heroes don't get killed, they are praised.

"You got balls for saving french fry out there. That was practically a suicide mission. You need to know when to choose your battles but it is equally important to determine when to take risks..." He told him in grudging admiration.

"As for you, French Fry... we are going to have a long talk later. Don't worry, I'll try not to be an asshole and emphasis on the try. I know you'd rather not talk about it but sometimes, keeping this sort of things can lead to depression then insanity. And being insane in an insane world is tantamount to being marked as a Casualty." Spencer explained calmly. "I knew I said that you'll have a higher chance of surviving if you stick with me but deliberately charging into a horde of undead... even I cannot ensure your survival if you keep pulling off stunts like that."

• Love
Jack shrugged "ain't the first time a gun like that was pointed at me. At least you didn't shoot me, spencer did. Then again I put my gun on his back.." he trailed off "my names jack" he said looking up at the cheerful young girl. Her joyful looks reminded him of Elia in some way. He looked out the window, and the damn horde was now interested in the car. "What are we to do about that..." He said.​

At the mention that Elliot had balls, Elia immediately figured Spencer was referring to testicles. "Of course Elliot has testicles.. He is male after all." The jet black haired girl told Spencer then climbed over the seat so she could hug her brother tightly. Her left cheek mushed against her brother's right cheek as she smothered him. "O Эллиот! Я так рад, что у тебя все в порядке! Я думаю, что вам было сделано! Благодарим вас за сохранение приглашает отведать коктейли! (Oh Elliot! I'm so happy you're okay! I thought you were done for! Thank you for saving Desi!)" She exclaimed happily, unaware that Spencer and anyone that looked through the windshield had a good view of her butt.

"Вы можете прийти.. (You're welcome..)" He told her, trying to pry his sister off of him. "Но черт возьми! (Let go damn it!)"

"Никогда! (Never!)" She responded, still hugging him tightly and smothering his cheek.

tumblr_lw7r7vRUGN1qii6tmo1_500.gif

Nora let out a giggle when he heard that Spectre shot the poor boy with his crimson fang. That was typical of him alright. No wonder he screamed frantically like he was having the worst case of de javu he experienced. Something told her that this guy was going to be a fun person to hang out with.

"On behalf of the Spectre, I humbly apologize for his shooting you. I'm sure it was self-defense entirely but he might have gotten too far with that. Is there anything I could do to make it up to you?" Nora said in an inmocent voice.

Nora redirected her attention to the zomzoms outside. True that the undead were expressing their interest in the car but they brought the "Piledriver" so it would be okay.

"The Piledriver is one tough cookie. Spectre can just plow right through the vandals! Besides, he and the others should be able to take care of this many. " Nora said confidently.

Spencer chuckledwhen he saw the twins being all lovey-dovey to each other... Or at least one of them were. Funny. It was like a mirror image of how Nora and he was back in the day. Although... He was more of an asshole to her than an elder brother.

Looking out the windshield, he furrowed his eye brows upon seeing the undead their way. The sheer number of them was quite lower than his previous estimate. Nora must have killed the majority of them. He made a mental note to cook a nice big juicy steak and pancakes for her later.

While checking the situation outside through the windshield, Spencer caught sight of something like a fabric on a plump piece of flesh in the reflection. The fabric had a pastel color to it and it had pictures of animal characters. His eyes widened and his nose started deipping blood when he realized he was having a VIP screening of Elia's butt and panties. This prompted him to pull her back to her seat, albeit in a much gentle fashion, and strap the seat belt on her.

"Me saying your brother had balls was a figure of speech tantamount to saying that he was extremely brave." He told her without even wiping his nose.

Revving the engine. He began plowing on zombie after zombie. Loud crunches and sickening squishing sound could be heard as th hummer crushed the bodies of the walkers, leaving only a handful behind that he had missed. He got out of the car and equipped his weapon. He then switched to Kinetic Mode and charged towards the zombies. Blasting one's head clean off, he sent several others flying through the air. He was about to pursue them when something lunged at him from behind. He had only enough time to react before hearing a crunching sound. Turning back, he saw an arrow bolt sticking out of the zombie's skull. Sneaky bastard. He looked at Nora's direction and nodded gratefully at her. He approached the reamining zombies and finished them off by blowing their heads off before they had a chance to stand. They'd need to dispose of the bodies later but everyone else must be safely relocated inside.

"Everyone inside! Nora, open the doors for them!"Spencer ordered. There may or may have been any more groups of undead lingering around but he wasnt stupid enough to stick around and find out.

• Love
Reactions: Jessica
Elia enjoyed hugging her brother and had no idea that her butt was being on display for the driver and the infected outside to enjoy. She was soon pulled down onto the seat, gently, and was strapped into the seat. The Russian girl puffed her cheeks out at Spencer in childish anger before realizing that said man had bled through his nose.

"Why do you bleed from nose?" She asked, wiping some of the blood off his upper lip with her thumb before Spencer began driving through the horde. The blood from Spencer's upper lip was wiped on her already dirty pants, making a mental note to ask him why he was bleeding later. Maybe he picked his nose and went too deep perhaps? The squishing and crunching noises didn't bother her or her brother as the Hummer rammed through the crowd of infected. It was still an intriguing sight for the Russian girl. Infected organs were interesting in general.

Elliot looked around the supplied and found his sister's crowbar buried beneath it. He picked it up then gave it to her. "Помнить то, что я сказал вам? (Remember what I told you?)" He asked her.

"В головке блока цилиндров, а не на угнанных! (In the head, not the nads!)" She said cheerfully, taking the crowbar.

"Если? (Unless?)"

"Они в полной мере разработаны взрослых мужчин я по другой причине. (They are fully developed adult men coming after me for another reason.)"

He pat her shoulder in praise. "Хорошая девочка. (Good girl.)" Elliot told her then got out of the car to follow Spencer's orders, Elia following right behind him.

• Love
Reactions: Accelerator
Jack shrugged "a shower and new clothes would be nice" he laughed and joked. Piledriver...weird name and he wasn't going to joke about it nor say it. But he watched as it drove through zombie after zombie, blood staining the grass and the sides of the massive automobile. The sounds of crunching and squishing made his stomach turn. Not leaving him with a great feeling. "God that's gonna make me sick..." It wasn't the sight of it nor the smell it'll produce. But the sound..weird how that works huh?​

Everything just went berserk in front of her eyes. Along with some cracking sounds surrounding her, in the next moment, Desi opened her eyes and found herself in the hammer. The Olive boy had saved her , without even questioning anything about it. It all happened so fast, she did not had enough time to say anything.

Her hands gripped tighter at her katana, while Spency drove in between the zombies reaching the house and have orders for everyone. Desi still ignored the part of him giving her a lecture later on . Her mind went black for a moment , just when the hammer stopped and everyone begun to go outside.

However, Desi's hand remained in a shaking manner around her sword and took a deep breath. She looked over to Alison nodding for her, so they can help the Korean boy to walk as well.

Desi went first, ahead of them but not to far.; allowing her katana to swing in the air, her facial expression was like blank as a piece of paper. Even the glow in her eyes had lost it's sparkle, the colour of green turning now to a shade of grey. Her footsteps brought her closer to location, just when a Undead came from her right. Her hand moved so quickly, that the Zombie's head was cut off In a second, a big amount of blood spluttered all over her clothing.

Desi continued to move along with the others, looking at her left with Alison and the Boy trying to keep up. Soon, they will be at the house and things will feel a bit better. Or so she thought.

Once again, Desi passed by another tree with her eyes darting at the sight of her. These damn creatures never ending. Even as some of them were dead on the street, the horrible scent lingering in the air.

Her pulse had risen quicker, just as her left leg made a jump over an zombiefied little girl in order to get closer to the house. Her mind continuously reminding her to keep the sanity flowing. Her right hand made another move, in circles this time as it slashed a Undead man's arm of and then, fallowed by her left foot kicking it to the ground. The rapid movement of her sword, captured the zombie's head and went straight through it's skull.

Some drops of sweat made their way from her forehead, using her fingers to wipe it away. The stains of blood remained over her cheek and at the base of her neckline.
Desi moved her sword to the other hand, squeezing it hard just when all of them had reached at the front of the house. Her mind still drifting at her Undead Father, making her stomach to clinch tighter.

Desi come to a stop right in front of the door, hesitating for a moment just as her eyes turned to look at Alison and the Korean boy. She extended her arm to help then get over the steps, with a faint smile over her face.

It was time now ..

Both Elliot and Elia swung at the infected, the male with his kitchen knife and the female with her crowbar. Blood spattered around them as the crunching sounds of skulls smashing sounded. The sound was all but sickening, but the twins couldn't care less. They heard worse when they lost their parents. Elliot swung again, making a path for the two of them so they could get inside of the house. The horde was beginning to swarm around them, so they had to get out of there quickly and efficiently. Elliot made it out first, but the female Russian was gripped by her shirt's collar.

"Эллиот! (Elliot!)" She yelled out to him, tugged backward roughly onto her back. Her leg was grasped by an infected severely damaged and missing his own leg. She kicked his face hard, only stunning him for a moment before the infected began trying to take a bite out of her ankle again. It wouldn't be long before the incoming horde arrived, and Elia's crowbar was just out of her reach. Elliot had finished taking down the infected attempting to surround him before he realized his sister was in trouble. His icy blue eyes widened, seeing his sister about to become a feast for the infected.

"НЕТ! (NO!)"

• Love
Spencer was busy in his own end battling the remaining infected when he heard a panicked cry for help. He had been all too familiar with the voice and the way people say such things as they desparately cling for survival. Time seemed to slow down as his perception ability increased beyond that of an average human being but in reality, he was just acting too fast. "Bloody Hell, Elia!" Fortunately he was nearby Elia. He swiftly changed his tonfa into an iron staff, pulled the trigger which propelled him a few feet forward into the air and pulled the trigger once more to forcefully bring himself and the staff down, impaling the zombie square in the head in the process before it could even sink its teeth into Elia's flesh.

However, a bloodthirst was evident in his eyes as the infected continued to swarm them. Switching the staff back to its tonfa-gun hybrid form, he began unloading every single one of his bullets as he unleashed hell itself onto the infected. When they got too close, he switched to his 12 gauge shell. One blast was enough to send them flying away a few feet. He then switched to semi-automatic mode and began unleashing a storm of bullets. He was still in control of himself however he also had the instincts of a predator now. Soon, they were surrounded by piles of lifeless corpses and standing in the center of it all was a white haired man panting while smiling like a psychopath. This was merely a small fragment of his dark side... he had done worse .

When he calmed down, he saw Elia with a panicked look on her eyes as she stared at him. This whole change of demeanor must have terrified her. Still it was necessary to save her life.

"Sometimes... You have to become a monster to protect the ones who are dear to you." He explained in a grave tone before letting out a tired sigh.

Spencer then strapped his weapons, whose barrels were still smoking, to his waist and approached Elia. He then gave her a princess carry and brought her inside the house. As soon as he set her down a couch, he collapsed on the sofa. It was true that what he did to save Elia can be categorized as a super human ability but it took a toll on his body. Every time he enters that state, he drains al his stamina afterwards. Still, he had no regrets about using that ability.

Elia's and Elliot's eyes were both wide with shocked as Spencer became his inner demon. It was a shocking sight, something similar to when Elliot's demon within came out those times the men tried to have their way with his sister. However, Spencer's held a more psychotic, darker tone to it. Elliot's was like a guardian angel type of ordeal. Her icy blue eyes gazed up at the white haired man in shock and a little bit of fear. She was speechless as she listened to the words of the other man.

"Sometimes... You have to become a monster to protect the ones who are dear to you."

She would never forget those words. Ever. She reached up to him with grabby hands, wrapping her arms around his neck as he carried her into the house. Elliot was right behind them. The moment he was within reach, Elia hugged her brother tightly and he was more than happy to return it. It was the same affectionate hug that happened when a family was almost broken apart.

After the hug Elia and Elliot looked over to Spencer and smiled in appreciation for his actions. A word of thanks wouldn't be enough, so the female Russian went over and leaned down, aiming to give a kiss of gratitude to Spencer's cheek.

Jack was about to say something before the gang bursted in with a hurry. So many gun shells went off right afterwards, pulling jack to run downstairs. He stopped 4 steps away from the floor to see the rest run in. Elia being carried by spencer, the twins and spencer looked to be exhausted. Maybe he should've helped instead of trying to socialize. He rubbed his head in stress. He watched as Elia placed a kiss on Spencer's forehead. And there goes that feeling again, not hormones, that feel of jealousy.

It was a far to familiar feel. Back in high school, and even before, in middle school. He expirenced the feeling time and time again. Why do other people get affection, and he was left in the dust. No matter how hard he tried or how nice he was to girls...he wouldn't get the same affection as others did. Now thinking this, jack felt selfish, and pretty stupid. There were more important matters in life besides feeling sorry for himself, to be jealous of others. But it was hard to not feel that way... Now he wasn't jealous of spencer getting a kiss on the cheek from Elia, he was jealous because he wanted that affection, not from the Russian twin, but from anyone.

He wiped his face with one hand and tried to blow it off like usual. Blame it on some stupid reason like hormones or something. The teen walked up to the door and locked it. Bolted, chained, and deadlocked, 'why so many locks for one door' he wondered to himself. He then went back to the stairs and sat on the landing, waiting for something to be said.​

From the outside you could hear some loud voices, just after Desi went inside with Alison and the Korean Boy. It was a rather familiar voice. Until, the door bursted open and Ellia got inside with a scared expression on her face, Spency flopping on the sofa and Olive boy fallowed inside. The door got locked by the other boy, which she could not remember his name.

Desi let out a sigh, herself still in shock because of her father and just dashes from the living room. It was to crowded for her. Desi got into what it seemed a small office, with books scattered all over the place and a desk. That's when the hell broke loose.

Desi supported her katana by the frame of the door, with her pulse risen up to the sky and was walking in circles with this anger bottled up inside of her. Until.. BANG! Bang!

Her right hand hit the wall near a photo frame, closing her eyes while all the memories from before this madness has occurred. Her knuckles had gotten redder, as she continued to hit the wall. She did not want to cry, tears were for the weak like her father said to her many times.

Kick boxing had helped her with the anger and frustrations, especially after her ex boyfriend had cheated on her with her own mother. That just broke her heart even more. And now.. Seeing her father being zombified was The end of the chain if Shitty things which happened to her lately.

Again, her fist went towards the wall several time, scratching her skin, with some drops of blood beginning to fall down her wrist and made it's way to her elbow.

" Merde!! Pourquoi Papa.. Pourquoi toi? Oh, Dieu!! Arghh!!" [ Shit! Why Dad, why You? Oh, My God! ]

Desi mumbled within her teeth, fighting with the wall until to cracked and she still could hear the bones crunching from every impact. All the emotions, bad ones especially, were coming out.

Everything seemed so.. Out of place. Desi felt like going insane.
In those moments, the world around her had blurred and could only see her undead Das every single time she would close her eyes.

Fuck it..

Nora's jaw dropped as she stared in shock at the scene that unfolded outside. Unlike his other companions, Nora was all too familiar with that ability. He was the one who taught her the same thing in the first place, albeit she isn't that successful in entering what she has coined as Malevolence Mode. To think that he'd show one of his dark sides to his group after what has happened in the past. Rather she noted that he did it in order to save a girl. This piqued her interest and made her wonder who this girl was to him. Obviously, she was someone important to him.

She breathed a sigh of relief once she came downstairs and saw him plopped on the sofa. She knew that Malevolence Mode induced extreme fatigue to him yet he was willing to unleash it for the sake of someone else.

"Spectre's gotten soft. Usually, he would be apathetic towards strangers. Well I'm glad he's gotten a lot kinder now." She mused before addressing everyone else.

"Salutations! My name is Nora McTavish. I'm Spectre's cousin! It's nice to meet someone alive for a change." She regarded everyone before taking a seat beside Jack by the stairs.

"Well, you look like you're the youngest in this lot. Are you having trouble relating with anyone, Jacky?" She asked him childishly. She wasn't aware that a few moments later, she had already leaned her head on his shoulder but that's how she was. She treats people with familiarity whether she had known them for a long time or they had just recently met.

Jack shrugged, "I'm fine, I'm used to be the quiet one" he replied. Jacky? No one called him that besides his old landlord. But he couldn't tell if she was flirting, or just being herself. Then his shoulder began to feel warm, pressure building on it. Hair tickled his neck, hair that wasn't his. His eyes glanced down to see Nora leaning her head on his shoulder. And it didn't feel uncomfortable or wierd, rather comfortable and warm. Like they described in movies or books about love. Thinking about it made him feel cliché, but whatever right?​