Beginning of the end-Zombie Apocalypse Roleplay OOC (SIGNUPS CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. Though I'm sorry for Spencer treating Jack like shit. You did point a gun at him though. And broke into his safe house.

I was using phone and the damn keypads were so small that I accidently clicked Post Reply. I edited it now ^^

Sorry if this sounds weird or anything but I'm glad that I joined this roleplay, not just for the plot but for you guys that are in it. You're so nice and understanding, like then I'm not able to post because of the holiday trip I went you guys were so nice and chilled about it. The last roleplay I was in, I was having some troubles about my family and myself and the people didn't give a shit about me and expected for me post even though I was on the verge of ending my life then. So thank you soooo much for being really nice people.

I'll shut up now and finally post in the IC.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Aw. We love you stranger whom I have never interacted with before! C:

Thanks god I am still in holiday mood xD ha ha

I still have free time but I ran out of ideas ! Heeeelp D:

Yeah don't worry about it x.x everyone has stuff to do so it's just understandable ^^

Well I was thinking you two could save Jae from imminent death. I don't think Military Jack and Kat can come to his aid seeing that they decided to spend the night in the apartment. Spencer and Company boarded themselves up in the safe house so they cannot immediately come to his aid. There is a back door but Spencer isn't the type of person to save someone's ass unless he considers them worth saving. Besides, I feel like I'd be hogging too much spotlight if I do that.

Oh yeah, I forgot that Jae was in danger. Lol, I always put my characters in a ton of shit.

• Love
I'm afraid I'm going to have to drop out. Part of my profession is being on standby to move out of area at all times, and it turns out I'm going to Afghanistan on Wednesday.

So... Yeah.. Sorry guys :/

I'm afraid I'm going to have to drop out. Part of my profession is being on standby to move out of area at all times, and it turns out I'm going to Afghanistan on Wednesday.

Oh my God!!
I'm sorry to hear that.. Uhh. I wish. You good luck there!^^
- salutes-

• Thank You

Awww... We'll miss you, but good luck in Afghanistan.

• Thank You
Well, I should be back in 3-4 months. Hopefully you're all still around somewhere when I get back ~

You never know xD

Seriously the best luck out there..- hugs- be safe.^^

@Demonx
Sucks that you have to go, but we understand. Good luck, and be safe :)

Also to everyone else, I'm back. I don't think I have any more random parties to attend to for the rest of the week

• Thank You
I shall finally make a post ...:) sorry for taking this long..^^

Aw. It will be quite a loss to not have you around. Good luck in Afghanistan. Should we just write off your character?

• Thank You
Not at all. Though I'll make a post first. Sometime tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.