Beginning of the end-Zombie Apocalypse Roleplay OOC (SIGNUPS CLOSED)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally I posted lol xD took me a while ..
@Sol-Et-Luna sorry it's a bit big ha ha xD. Anyways we come to the rescue for the new character! ^^

Excuse my short paragraph I couldn't think of much. I'm sick at the moment and I'm not coping well...

Don't worry I think you're fine xD

I'll try to make a post later today and take you away from there to a house or something xD lol

Hey just to let you know that I might not be able to post anything for a bit, I tripped and might of dislocated or broken my toe. I know it is odd that I'm injured and typing this message now instead of going to the hospital now, but I'm waiting for my mother to come back from work to take me to the hospital. The ambulance is too expensive for us (yeah we have to pay for the ambulance).

Reactions: 2 people
@PureKor Thanks, I just got back this afternoon and I thought I dislocated it and had to stay overnight or something to perform surgery or something (idk I was preparing for the worst). Luckily it's only a fracture and I have to keep off for 3 weeks and I'm not allowed to run for 6 weeks. :/

@PureKor Thanks, I just got back this afternoon and I thought I dislocated it and had to stay overnight or something to perform surgery or something (idk I was preparing for the worst). Luckily it's only a fracture and I have to keep off for 3 weeks and I'm not allowed to run for 6 weeks. :/

Awe!! D: no worries.. At least you get to eat food and stay on internet!:)

Aside this, on a serious note. Get better soon ^^

Uh... Guys! I am alone here xD.

Seems everybody is extra busy..
Yeah sorry, I had to fly down to Sydney to attend at a funeral and flew back home on the same day. It wasn't easy with being sick and a broken toe... I'll try to post tomorrow.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Yeah sorry, I had to fly down to Sydney to attend at a funeral and flew back home on the same day. It wasn't easy with being sick and a broken toe... I'll try to post tomorrow.

Sorry to hear that indeed :'(

Life is beautiful to! Don't forget that ^^

My gosh, I'm so fricking sorry it took me so long to make up a post..:(((

For a moment I thought you left us to be food for the zombies!! @.@

I hope you're alright though..^^
Oh, I won't give up without a fight.

Don't worry, I'm fine. Thank you!

Oh, I won't give up without a fight.

Don't worry, I'm fine. Thank you!

Ha ha xD good to know !~
Glad to hear that,;).

I'll make a post maybe later tonight. Also, we should move the story a bit more right?

I'm thinking where Alison, me and the new guy can go next? Now we had to move out the town, but how ? XD. He can't walk definitely ..

Ha ha xD good to know !~
Glad to hear that,;).

I'll make a post maybe later tonight. Also, we should move the story a bit more right?

I'm thinking where Alison, me and the new guy can go next? Now we had to move out the town, but how ? XD. He can't walk definitely ..
Yeah, no doubt.
Hmm, how lucky would it be too find like a tandem bike or pedicab on the side of the road? xD

Yeah, no doubt.
Hmm, how lucky would it be too find like a tandem bike or pedicab on the side of the road? xD

Right xD. I don't know.. The chances are like 99% ? Maybe xD lol

If not .. We need something to move around since the Korean boy Won't be able to do much . Unless he posts soon and a miracle happens :))

Status
Not open for further replies.