Beginning of the end-Zombie Apocalypse Roleplay OOC (SIGNUPS CLOSED)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think a miracle will suddenly happen but I will post soon when I can finally get out of my roleplayer's block. :)

- offers a forehead massage - xD. It's okay.

I mean a miracle like for your chara to be able to walk at least xD

I'm pretty sure Jae is still able to walk after he has a little rest, his injury is only on his rage cage.

I'm pretty sure Jae is still able to walk after he has a little rest, his injury is only on his rage cage.

Okay then xD. I'll make a post later today.. Anyways we will stay at that house for a day at least xD. Before I can decide with Alison where to go next :)

@PureKor Okay then, in the mean while I'm going to start up a roleplay to try to stop my roleplayer's block.

I'm still here, before you think I abandoned this RP or something.

Awww!! Everyone is here ~

I felt a bit lonely that's why lol

And for the fact that everyone has their own things going on- situations - in different areas- ^^

Oh, there you guys are >:T

Awww!! Everyone is here ~

I felt a bit lonely that's why lol

And for the fact that everyone has their own things going on- situations - in different areas- ^^

You forgot me :v

Maybe at one of Spencer's safehouses outside the city. It could be a running gag that a lot of people stumble upon his safe houses.

Yeah, that's a possibility. Maybe we can all meet somewhere in the city, maybe Alison, Desi and Jae are leaving the current house they're in and bump into the others? I dunno, just an idea.

And, alright! I'll be eagerly awaiting your reply!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
S!it ..! I am still thinking guys.

I can't seem to come up with something to write..

@Sol-Et-Luna I promise I'll have something soon.
My headache is still hunting me ..>.<

Oh, no worries. Just post when you're ready!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.