Becoming a Little More

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of desperation Clovers body went on the offensive and she judo threw on the bed and pinned him down straddling his tummy, "Ha! I win." she said sticking out her tongue.

Last edited by a moderator:
He laughed and layed his head down, "Damn I forgot you do that. What ever will I do? Oh wait I know." he easily got out of it and inned her down annd laughed, "Ha! I win." he smiled and looked into her eyes.

"Hey no....fair" she said caught in his gaze. She could feel her cheeks heat up. It would be a bad moment for her little sister to walk in camera blazing. Go thing she was preoccupied. She gulps a hard shallow, there was tension between them.

Alec's face turned red. He held his breath for a moment , he had butterflies in his stomach for a split second. What the hell... he thought. Apparently he hasnt gotten over his crush. He smiled, "It is too fair."

Her heart fluttered when he smiled and she got goosebumps when he spoke. She was speechless. She knew then at that very moment she definitely ha a crush on him.

Alec grinned then finally let go, "I win!"

"Cheater." she said hiding her blush by covering her face with her floral pillow.

He grinned, "Am not. " he poked her belly, "Why ya hiding under there?"

"I'm not hiding." she said blushing a hot pink, "I just want to take a closer look at the pattern of this pillow." She fibbed flinching a bit when he poked her.

He shook her lightly, "Liar." he chuckled, "Come on... Lets see that pretty face of yours." Alec said this before he could have time to stop himself. He was kind of surprised he ssaid that. But he meant it.

She peeked from behind the pillow at him then put it down and stuck he tongue out at him again. Her molten colored skin reduced to two light strokes of pink on her cheeks, "Let's get back to Gaaa-" she yawned and shook her head, "Game time!" she said determined not to fall asleep.

He smiled, "Ok, you my friend are tired. You need sleep."

"But but but." she yawned again, "I am not." she said as her eyes moved to half lit,"One more game?...Please!" she said giving him puppy dog eyes.

"Oh come on! You know I cant say no to that face!" he pouted slighty, "Alright, alright! One more game." he smiled a little bit.

"Yay!" she yelped excitedly and huggled him before reaching for the player one remote.

He smiled and huggled back, "Now that was definatly cheating Clover. You know that is my weakness."

She looked up at him and smiled showing her pretty pearly whites, "It's not cheating, it's strategy." she winked at him.

He pouted and poked her, "I still call it cheating." he stuck his tongue out at her.

She giggled and yawned, "Let's....begins." She started her button mashing but a lot slower than earlier. By the end of the match she had fallen asleep on Alec's shoulder.

Alec stopped the game, chuckled and whispered, "Told you so."he slowly layed her down on her bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.