Becoming a Little More

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kelsey stuck her tongue out at him and crossed her arms, pouting. She wasn't serious though. She didn't care at all what game they were playing. Only if they were getting romantically closer. She wouldn't mind having Alec around more often either. He was waay cooler than her dorky sister. To this day, she has NO idea how Clover scored a guy like him.

"Would you two stop flirting, He is mine to pwn." Clover said playfully putting Alec in a headlock. She was a little bummed about not being alone with Alec. She wanted to tell him something personal, but with her little sister around the walls would sprout microphones.

Kelsey smiled deviously. 'mine to own.'
Her sister so TOTALLY had a crush!! PLUS, she pulled him closer! It's official. They should date!
Kelsey snorted, "I wouldn't flirt with something that's obviously yours, Clovie."
Kelsey used that nickname for the sole purpose of aggravating her older sibling.

Clover blushed hot pink and threw her favorite fancy gentleman stuffed bunny, Mr.Stubbson Man Mannington 'Mr. Stubs' for short , at her, "Oh shush." she stuck her tongue at Kelsey. She knew her sister was trying to get her and Alec to go out but she wasn't to sure. She didn't know how Alec felt about her an she had very have a boyfriend before. Alec as a boyfriend. The thought lightened her blush and she turned back to the game avoiding eye contact with Alec and her sister. She may have liked him, just a little though. Nothing weird about that, right?

Kelsey smirked at her sister and dangled 'Mr.Stubs' in front of Clover, blocking her view of the screen.
She imitated a high, erratic 'bunny voice and said, "Oh, Cloviiie! Don't use me as a weapon to hurt your darling sister, Kelsey just because she knows the reaaal truth!"
Kelsey snickered behind her sister. This was just too much fun!

Clover calmly stood up and cleared her throat and bear hugged Kelsey, "It looks like someone wait extra attention!" Two could play at this game.

"What're you getting--at- now?!" Kelsey grunted, hardly able to breathe. For a skinny little twig, Clover was kind of strong.

Alec noticed how badly Clover was blushing and it made him grin. He thought it was cute, but of course he wasnt going to tell her that. He thought that might ruin their friendship or something, Alec simply stood up and seperated the two like it was no problem, "Alrighty then! Kelsey," he looked at Clover's little sister, "I think it is time for you to leave now." he picked her up, put her over his shoulder and walked out the door. He went into Kelsey's room, plopped her down on her bed then jogged back to Clover's room and locked the door before Kelsey could come in, "Haha! I win!" Alec had the biggest grin on his face.

Clover giggled, "She's going to be so irritated." Clover walked over to him and handed him has controller, "Now back to the pwnage." she said with an warm smile.

"Well I dont care if she gets irritated," smiled, took his controller then looked her into her eyes for a moment, "Thnaks."

She could feel her cheek heat up a little. She was blushing. She quickly broke contact, "No prob." she then went over to the TV and geared up to button mash.

Kelsey struggled against Alec even if she knew it was futile. When he locked the door behind him, Kelsey got the greatest idea. She'd read on the internet that if you put a cup up against the door, you could hear what was going on inside. So she turned the radio on in her room, so they wouldn't get suspicious, rushed downstairs to the kitchen and grabbed a glass. She almost tripped up the stairs in her excitement, but made it with barely a sound. Then, she finally placed the cup on Clover's door and laid her ear against it.
This is the best idea ever!

Alec simply smiled and plopped down on her bed and pressed the play button.

Clover began her button mashing but a little calmer than before. So remembered than they had food, "Oh, are you hungry?"

Kelsey's eyes widened when she heard Clover offer Alec food. Alec always wanted food! She scampered to her room, hid the glass under her pillow and closed her door. She turned up her music to make it seem like she was more irritated than she was and smiled at the fact that the song playing was called 'Kiss Me Slowly'.

Alec grinned, "I already have a bag full of junk food!" he reached for his back pack then opened it. There was a whole bunch of junk food in there!

"Alec you're amazing!" she said giving him a big kiss on the cheek and dived into his bag to pull out her favorite treat, gummiOs.

Alec, for the first time, actually blushed when she kissed him on the cheek. However he continued acting like it was no big deal, however his cheeks told a different story. He grabbed a Twizzler and grinned, "I am pretty amazing aren't I?" he took a bite of the Twizzler.

When the couple didn't leave the room, Kelsey felt it was okay for her to creep back to the door and press the glass against it again. She began eavesdropping once again, wondering what happened while she was busy looking innocent.

Clover bite the gummiOs into Cs and mushed them to stick together, as she always did, "Meh, you're okay." she teased giggling. She had noticed the blush but she didn't want to say anything to make things awkward between them. She held up her ten piece GummieC chain, "Taaadaaa." she said right before the pieces fell apart.

Status
Not open for further replies.