Becoming a Little More

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clover stood in front of Alec with her arms up as a guard, "Hey, calm down. And stop messing up my carpet." she turned to Alec when he said what he had done and giggled, "Good one."

Alec turned around to look at Kelsey and bursted out laughing. "Hehe maybe now you will think twice before being nosy. And no I am not giving you a hug." he grinned and took a step back.

Once again, Kelsey ignored her older sister. "SHUT UP! THIS WAS MY FAVORITE BLOUSE!!" She yelled, shivering. Kelsey pulled off one of her shoes and since Alec happened to be taller than Clover, she aimed for his face.

He grinned and dodged, "You mad bro?" he laughed.
((Had to do that XD))

Clovers knees gave out to laughter, "You're reacting to this is priceless." she said to Kelsey.

"YOU IDIOTS!" she screeched. She pulled off her other wet converse and this time, with Clover on the ground, it hit his face with a slap. She nodded, satisfied, and grumbled, "I'm going to take a shower." She then stalked to the bathroom across the hall and slammed the door.

Alec wasn't at al effected by her shoe throw and once she left he bursted out laughing.

Clover stood up and wiped her tears of laughter away. He nose was red and her cheeks blushed with intense delight, "Are you okay?" she asked closing the door.

Alec eventually stopped laughing then grinned at her, "I am better than ok. That was hilarious!"

"That was." she said grinning, "I'm definitely going to blog about that." she said walking over to him, "Let's get back to gaming."

XD LOL FUNNY!!

" Ugh he ignored me...he must be on a date " He said as he drove through the night leaning on the side of his window, he let a sigh go as he looked at his phone and then sped up a bit more skidding around a corner as he headed down a desolate road picking up speed. Holding onto the steering wheel as his engine revving sped him up even more.

Alec grinned then realized something, "Oh wait! I almost forgot!" Alec reached into his pockets and looked at his phone.
"Oh hehe oops." he said then texted back to Isiah:
"Oh hey! Sorry it took me a while to respond! I am over at Clover's house and her little sister was being nosy so I had to deal with her." then he hit send.

Isiah looked down at his phone and picked it up texting Alec " oh alright, well im out driving you wanna hang out after or are you to tired from hanging out with your giiiirllfriiieennnd " he hit send and looked up as he swerved out of the way of a car, since he had swerved into the oncoming lane. He grabbed the steering wheel gripping it, and turning it as the car spun to the side and began spinning out and came to a stop in the grass as he smacked his head on the side of the door. He held his head chuckling a bit.

Clover collapsed on her bed and turned upside down and great the player one controller to start the match then picked up her controller and started to beat the crud out of Alec's character. She smiled and put her feet one the wall, for game playing comfort on a twin sized bed.

Alec blushed and texted back: 'Ok first, She is NOT my girlfriend. Second sure.' he hit send then caught Clover.
"Hey!" he yelled then hopped on the bed. He took her controller and grinned, "You know what the consequence for doing that is right?"

She looked up at him innocently clueless, "Pool?" she softly. She hoped she could cute her way out of the situation.

He shook his head, "Nuuuuuu...." there paused for a long time for more dramatic effect, "Tickle Monster!" he started tickling her belly.

She laughed out loud and tried to squirm away, at least sit up somehow, "No...fair." she managed to get out between laugh. He knew her too well. She grabbed at his hands but they slipped from her grasp as the laughter weakened her.

" ugh fuck ... the universe is after me " he said driving out of the grass onto the road sighing as he headed to pick up alec. The distance was far, he rubbed his head feeling tired.

Alec continued tickling her, he laughed a little as he did so. "Say sorry!" he grinned.

Status
Not open for further replies.