Becoming a Little More

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alec laughed then quickly snatched some of the gummy bears then stuffed them into his mouth. He swalloed and laughed, "Ha! I win!"

"I let you win." she said sticking out her tongue. She got up and grabbed her radio and blasted the speakers putting against the door and walls. She sat next to Alec and blushed a bit, "I have something I wanted to ask you."

I win at what? Kelsey thought. Standing by the door was getting a little boring. And then Clover just had t blast the radio didn't she?! NOw Kelsey had to strain even more to listen to the words behind the door.
"Something...I.. ask.. you" Hmmm..what could that be? Kelsey smiled.

Alec looked at her and blinked. He saw her blushing which made him smile, "And what would your question be?"

"Would you so to the dance with me?" she asked referring to homecoming. It was the first official year they come go so she wanted to try it out at least once.

Alec smiled and wrapped an arm around her still smile, "Of course I will!"

tumblr_mk0ep0FfVE1s6slcbo1_500_original.jpg

Name: Isiah Maltire
Height: 6'1
Birthday: January 11
Personality: Funny, Sporty, Kind, MMA fighter,

" So Bored!!!!!" Isiah said standing up from his bed and stretching grabbing his keys off his nightstand and opening the door to his room and rushing down stairs out the door before his parents could say anything. Stepping out into the cool night air he walked toward his garage opening it up and walking over to the black 1969 camaro, running his hands along it as he pulled out his phone " Wonder what alec is up to " He texted him " What ya doin bud? "

She looked up at him and smiled then hugged him back, "Sweet!" Clover felt a vibration between them and jumped a bit, "I think you got a text..." she said blushing a bit more. She was relieved that Alec hadn't been asked.

Kelsey squealed outside her sister's room. She's going to homecoming! Eeee!
But then she realized they probably heard and covered her mouth. She nearly dropped the glass in her panic.

Clover pulled away and quickly opened her door, "Kelsey! You nosy jerk." she said still sporting a hot pink blush.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alec stood up and could easily see over Clover. He blinked and looked right at Kelsey, "Wow really Kelsey? Don't you have anything better to do than to spy on us?" Suddenly Alec heard his phone go off but he ignored it. He will check to see who it was after he dealt with Kelsey.

"There's nothing more interesting!" Kelsey laughed. "Clovie! You bold little geek you! Way to make the first move sis!" Kelsey smiled deviously. They were just so cute!

Ok, Alec thought, Now she is starting to get a little obnoxious. Alec tightened his jaw a little and said, "Kelsey.... Go...."

Kelsey knew Alec could get scary when honestly angry, but she didn't particularly care. "Or what?" She raised an eyebrow. Aren't you just sooo sweet for taking Clovie? You guys could coordinate colors awww!" She teased.

"Kelsey, stop." she said omitting a very unpleasant aura. She was getting genuinely angry. She glared at Kelsey, she meant business, "Unless you want your diary to go public."

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex exhaled loudly, "That's it!" he said. He put her over his shoulder like last time and went down the stairs.

Kelsey didn't care that she was on Alec's shoulder. Instead, she was freaking out at Clover. "Clover!! I'm sorry! Don't touch my private pages! EVER! PLEASE!" She screamed.
As an afterthought, she turned her head (which was useless) and asked, "Where are you going?"

Alec ignored her and walked into his house and past his parents, he simply said, "Hi mom, hi dad." then went downstairs where his big indoor pool was at. He threw her into the pool then simply walked away. Before she could even get out he was already out the door and went back into Clover's and Kelsey's house.

"Um...Alec. Where did you take my sister?" she aked curiously and a little concerned.

When Kelsey pulled herself out of the water she ran past Alec's parents, yelling to them behind her, "He should really be punished for that!"
She stomped into her house, soaking wet and furious. She scampered up the stairs and went straight for her sister's crush. "I think Alec needs a hug." Kelsey growled, ignoring Clover completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.