Becoming a Little More

Status
Not open for further replies.
In her sleep she held on to his shirt. She dreamed that Alec was going away and never backing back. Just like she felt her parents we're coming back.

Kelsey was going to step inside Clover's room, but she decided it was too late for that. She was tired. And the Stefanoviches arrived home late that night...said they had a busy day. Kelsey fell sleep with her robe on, her towel strewn across the floor and nightmares spinning in her head. She had a bad night.

He leaned in his car seat outside waiting on alec, he held the side of his head listening to so trapstep. The cars bass thundering as it played the music. He looked at his phone texting alec " if you dont wanna go you dont have to loser hah " he sent the text and looked in his rear view mirror.

Gah! Alec thought, he tried gently moving away it didn't work. Suddenly he felt his phone vibirate and checked it. He texted back:
"No I wanna go! Just give me a sec! Geez I am kind of trying to get free right now" he hit send and he knew Isahia wouldn't know what he meant by that.

".....get free..HE IS HAVING SEX WITH HER! " He rolled around in his car laughing as hard as he possibly could while trying to send a text " Haha I didn't know you and your girl were getting busy! Haha you go bro! " He couldn't stop laughing

Clover let him go and huggled her pillow. She turned around and settled in. The back of her shirt rose revealing a what looked like a small rose tattoo about a few centimeters in diameter.

Alec backed up when she finally let go and sighed i relief, this hasnt been the first time she did this. She had done this more then once. Alec looked at all his stuff on the ground but then decided to just leave it there. He knew he would get it all back. He smiled at Clover and whispered, "Goodnight." he opened her window and jumped down, landing on his feet. Once he got to the ground his cell chimed. He checked it and blushed. He texted back:
'What?! No! I will explain it once you pick me you perv!"

The car sped up to the front lawn and he rolled the windows down saying " Hurry up limp legs " He laughed leaning back a bit more in his seat turning down the radio, he looked at his phone getting a text from another friend about the situation.

((oh! XD)) Alec scowled weakly at him then hopped in the car, "Hush you. Just drive."

" She ware you down, like..like was she a freak " He couldn't help but laugh a bit more while they sped off down the road towards the party

He scowled at his friend even more, "God damn you are a perv and a jackass!" that last word made him smile a bit.

" Yah yah perv perv but you are stepping up in the world young padiwan " Isiah said chuckling " Tj said there is a party out a some frat house or something, thought you might wanna come but then again you are the silent type " he said punching alec in the arm.

Alec snorted, "Ha! Me? Silent? That is very fun." he smirked,"A party sounds like fun." suddenly his phone went off.

He looked at him " Is she calling you for a second round? HAH! " he held his stomach as he laughed and drove

Hijikata-Toshirou-anime-guys-23377142-1200-845.jpg
Name: Takana Jiro Aka TJ
Bio: College party boy and player. He's always chill and easy to talk to. He likes being reckless from time to time, Balcony pool dives, car Drifting, etc.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TJ was chatting up a sorority chick, Stephanie. She was quite the looker and was in very good shape. She slipped him her number before being called off by her friends. He gave her a handsome smile and put the number in his pocket. He grabbed a drink and went on to the front porch to smoke a cig. He inhaled then held it for a few seconds before blowing rings. He smiled and rested his head against the pillar behind him.

Alec glared weakly at Isaha then put the phone on speaker, "Hello?" "Alec? Is that you?" It was his mom. "Yeah? Whats up?"

" Hi Alec's mom! " he then smacked himself in the face for saying that, he looked at the road and texted Tj " Almost there bro, dont start getting numbers without me! " He sent the message chuckling

TJ felt his phone vibrate and pulled it out of his pocket. He chuckled and texted back:
Code:
 "I got ten already bro ; )"

" Hey Isaha." his mom said. "What is it mom?" "Yes well you know how we are going to the cabin for the 3 day weekend?" "Yeah..." "You should bring Clover with!" Alec smiled, Clover has been with him to the cabin a few times, "Sure, I will ask her." His mom groaned, "Why wont you ask her out yet? She is a sweet girl." Alec blushed, "Mom!"

" I was going to tell him the same " he said laughing and then looked at his phone " stupid tj just can't wait for me " he wrote a text to him " you sly dog "

Status
Not open for further replies.